Warm Winters

By chaaspiyomojkaro

๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ; ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ---โ€ข-- -- --- --- -โ€ข โ–กโ–  Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India'... More

Introduction
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
A/N

Chapter 42

556 32 2
By chaaspiyomojkaro

Next day~
Myra's POV

It's the second most awaited night of the wedding- The Garba Night but honestly I was more excited for this night than my own wedding.

I have been waiting for the night to come and finally its here and I'm having a gut feeling that this is going to be a amazing night.

I'm already very much hyped cause I'm getting to play garba all night- not sure it might continue till the morning aswell.

But for now I'm sitting my room- all dolled up since I had no patience and got ready an hour early.

I'm getting so impatient to leave the room but I'm asked not to and also I am told that there are many surprises waiting for me tonight and also bhai's surprise which I'm sure is going to be my favorite one.

But for now I'm told that there's another surprise coming in my room itself so here I am waiting for it. And just then I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open." I said standing up holding my lehenga which I'm wearing for half of the night cause I'm going to change into something lighter later so I could play garba freely.

"Who's-" I said and immediately stopped after seeing the person enter the room.

"CHRISSS!!" I exclaimed seeing him standing there with a big smile.

"My goodness!!" I said rushing towards him as he laughed seeing my shocked expressions.

"Hello Beautiful." He said as I hugged him.

"You said you weren't going to come!" I said smacking his shoulder making him laugh.

"You really thought I'll miss your wedding." He said as I playful glared at him.

"Then why didn't come yesterday?" I said.

"I wanted to but I had a surprise for you to look after." He said making me frown.

"You also have a surprise?" I asked in disbelief.

"All credits to Ankit." He said as I nodded understanding.

"Well you wanna see?" He asked as I nodded.

"Then you'll have to wait for it." He said.

"You all really be testing my patience." I said as he shrugged his shoulder.

"BHABHII!!" Came a shout out of nowhere making both of us to look behind.

"WHERE ARE- OHH HERE!!" Came Nishant inside room with all the others following behind.

"Y'all really came." I said surprised after seeing Priyanka di, jiju, Nishit bhai, Aaryan and Siddharth.

They said that only Nishant and Aaryan must be coming so I forced them to come but they were refusing it till yesterday.

"You thought we'll not come?" Said Priyanka di hugging me as I shook my head.

"You look so beautiful!!" She said doing a small excited dance making me laugh.

"Move aside, now my turn." Nishant said pushing her aside making her fall onto Chris.

"Ohh-" Chris said holding her as Hitansh Jiju immediately stepped in.

Smacking Nishant's shoulder, He held di's hand and made her stand carefully.

"Well guys this is Chris." I introduced.

"Ohh you're Chris." Nishant said giving him suspicious look as he nodded with a small chuckle.

"Don't worry i already have a girlfriend." He said making everyone laugh as Nishant smiled and greeted him.

"Hii, I'm Zeeshant's elder sister- Priyanka." Di introduced as he nodded.

"I know all of you." He said.

"Even him- Siddharth right?" He said surprising Siddharth.

"Well- Yes." He said with a small smile.

After greeting each other and talking for few mintues all of them left again- leaving me alone in this room again.

Sighing I tried to look through the window but nothing is visible except for the bright lights.

And just then suddenly someone entered the room making me startle.

"You ready?" Asked bhai as I nodded.

"Let's go then." He said as I smiled widely.

"Bhai who is the singer for tonight?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He said as we walked through the passage going to the area in the palace where the night is taking place.

"You better make sure that its someone nice cause I'm not compromising with garba." I warned as he just nodded.

And just then his phone rang making us stop on our Track.

"Where are you?" He asked on the call.
....

"Alright." He said and made me turn.

"Where are we-?" I asked cause he's taking me to a completely unfamiliar passage.

"Shhh." He said as I just kept walking with him wherever he took me.

Finally after walking for few mintues- we reached a little Familiar passage as I saw the videographers and photographers all standing at the door.

"What is happening?" I asked a little excited wanting to know while bhai stopped me infront of the door.

"Well now go inside." He said as I nervously held the knob and twisted it.

"What-?" I said going inside just to see another videographer and photographer standing a little away from me, their camera's held at my face.

I walked a little more inside and Nishant, Bhabhi, Akshita and Priyanka di looking at me with a wide smile making me confuse.

"What is happening-" I said just to get cutt off.

"Jai shree krishna." Came a voice.

"Jai shree kris-" I said and immediately stopped in the middle seeing the owner of the voice.

My jaw immediately dropped as It took me few seconds to realise what I'm actually seeing. I looked around the room and specifically at bhai just to confirm that I'm not hallucinating as he nodded with a smile.

"No way." Came a whisper from my mouth in disbelief as the person smiled fondly.

I looked at bhai with the biggest smile I've ever worn.

"You really called ADITYA GADHVI!" I exclaimed as he nodded his head.

"Woahh I'm still not believing this." I said going towards one of my favourite singer and my most favourite garba singer.

"Hiii." I said shaking his hand as he greeted me back.

I'm still In shock that he's literally standing right infront me. No one knows how much I love his voice- his voice in garba just hits different. I'm literally a fan of his singing.

"Nice to meet you- I'm Myra." I introduced as he smiled and nodded.

"Wahh." I said and went behind bhai just to process the fact as they all laughed.

"Well we'll get going for now so you can be comfortable." Bhabhi said and we all moved out.

"BHAII!!!!" I shouted and hugged him tightly making him chuckle while he hugged me back.

"I love you so much!!" I exclaimed.

"Aww how lovely." Said Nishant.

"Thank you so much!" I said as he nodded his head with the same smile I gave him.

"I'm going love this garba night forever." I said and broke the hug.
______________________________________

Myra's POV

Well It's been few mintues cause now I'm at the seat made for me sit, excatly infront of the stage.

"Don't tell me you all are going to perform." I said surprised cause when did they even practice.

"Wait and watch." Said Akshita who is standing right besides me.

"Why are you standing- sit down." I said pulling her besides me but she again stood up.

"No- this place is for you to sit and also I'll leave in sometime." She said.

"So untill then I'll introduce you to someone." I excitedly said.

"No need- Myra!!" She said.

"SIDDHARTH!!" I yelled catching his attention as he nodded to the person in front of him before he walked towards us, with a small smile.

"I'm going." She said but I held her hand stopping her.

"Yes bhabhi?" He said.

"I want to introduce you to someone." I said and he smiled before nodding his head.

"This is Akshita- my cousin." I said and he looked at her with a little bigger smile this time.

"Hii, I'm Siddharth- nice to meet you." He politely said just like the gentleman he is.

"Hii- nice to meet you too." She said accepting his handshake and I smiled seeing them.

"You guys are the same age so I thought you'll be good friends and also because you're my close cousin and he's Zeeshant's Close cousin so you'll be seeing each other often." I said as he nodded with a smile.

"I'll get going." Akshita said and immediately walked away making me laugh.

"Sorry about her." I said as he shook his head.

"Anyways-" I was about to say something when a loud noise cut me off.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen!!" Came Nishant's voice but on a mic?

And Siddharth immediately left as the cameras focused on me aswell as on the Nishant.

"I'm your all rounder, handsome and very talented host for tonight. I hope you enjoy my voice as much as I do cause there's no other option, I'm the host, not you."  He said making everyone chuckle.

"And now we'll begin with the Night and move forward with our surprises for our beautiful, beautiful and very beautiful bride." He said.

I nodded agreeing to his statement and took a look around me and as expected everyone settled down on their tables.

"So the first performance of the night is by-" He said but a voice interrupted him as he looked over and saw Siddharth and Akshita standing there.

He bended over and talked something with them before nodding and coming back to his place.

"Sorry for the interruption- I was rudely asked to shut up and began with the night. And also the performance is a surprise so I'm not telling you." He said with a wide smile and got down as the lights dimmed down.

I curiously looked around to notice who's missing but found everyone there. I smiled seeing some familiar figures and waited for it began.

And a second- the lights turned on the stage and so did the music making me shock.

I immediately hooted after seeing Aanchal and the kids dancing on the stage. My goodness - they told me they won't be able to come because of their exams but here they are.

They are all dancing looking at me- aww they are all so cute!!
______________________________________

After an hour~
Myra's POV

The performances are over and every one of them has made me emotional. The surprises never came to an end as with every new performance I got a different surprise.

Literally everybody from the family performed including Vaishnavi and fai. Not to lie they all did pretty nice but the biggest surprise was actually unexpected.

Even mom and dad performed which was total out of surprise. Maa and papa did also performed with them which made me so happy. Both of my fathers were so happy and loving.

And most amazingly- Rasila aunty gave a solo perfomace with her swag and even made me dance with her.

Nishant, bhai, bhabhi, Priyanka, di, Akshita and even Aaryan did a performance.

Never in my life I've ever seen bhai dancing and even today he didn't do much but atleast he was on the stage and that's enough for me.

"BHAI!!" I shouted running towards him who is climbing down the stairs.

"YOU KILLED IT!!" I said hugging him as they all laughed but I'm seriously very surprised with all of them.

"Stop lying." He said hugging back as I shook my head.

"I loved it." I said breaking the hug.

"Thank you so much bhabhii." I said as I'm sure she's the only one who has convinced him to dance.

"Forget about him- how did we do?" Nishant said making us all laugh.

"You slayedd it gurlll." I said making him smirk.

"Better than your husband." He said as we all laughed.

"But forget all this- cause now its time for the real night to began." He said smirking.

And as soon as he said that- The music blasted again and In a second I heard Aaditya Gadhvi's voice coming followed by him going on the stage.

I'm out of words to express how excited I actually am that it's going to be garba with his voice.

"So lets go?" Nishant said offering his hand as I smiled and took it.

"Lets kill this devarji." I said.
______________________________________

3rd Person's POV

The craziness of the night has began as everybody started playing garba at their pace- forming their own circles.

The live singing and the voice just added stars to the night making it unforgettable.

But there's someone else who's trying to add a star to her own life which is none another than Akshita.

She hasn't able to get her eyes off that one guy ever since she was introduced to him. She never expected to actually like him as a person also but her first meet went better than expected.

"You're not joining them?" Came a voice over her shoulder making her turn.

And saw none other than the guy himself.

"Oh- I will in few mintues." She replied passing him a small smile to which he nodded and stood besides her.

"You're not joining?" She asked seeing him just stand besides her as he shook his head.

"I can't play garba." He said scratching his neck.

"You should try." She said with a chuckle.

"I did- I just ended up disturbing the whole circle and with a pair of twisted legs with which I wasn't able to walk with." He said making her laugh.

"I understand." She said as he gave her a sweet smile which immediately made her heart skip beats.

"You are gujarati?" He asked after few seconds of silence.

"Yeah." She replied as he nodded.

"You are not gujarati right?" She asked.

"Partially, my mom is a gujju." He said and she nodded.

"AKSHUU!!" Came a shout for her as she looked and saw Myra calling her.

Nodding at her she walked towards them but stopped In middle and turned a little to look at him.

He gave her a sweet smile which she gladly replied to and went away with red cheeks.

Meanwhile on the other side~

"Hii." Came a voice stopping Akansha from walking further.

"Yes?" She said turning around while the smile on the guy's face immediately fell.

"You are Akansha?" He asked hesitantly as she nodded making him stand in an awkward situation.

"I'm Aditya." He awkwardly said forwarding his hand for a handshake while Akansha looked at him with pity.

"Hey." She said accepting his handshake with a small smile.

"Well-" He tried forming something to say.

"I know and I guess you already got the answer." She said pointing at her mangalsutra which she didn't remove for the whole day and also her sindoor.

"Yeah I think it's some kind of misunderstanding." He said with an awkward smile having second hand embarrassment for his mother.

"Yeah I didn't wear it yesterday when your mother saw me. And also she met me yesterday." She said as he nodded.

And didn't say anything making it awkward for her aswell.

"You were going to come tomorrow right?" She asked not wanting to make it more uncomfortable to bare.

"Yeah but mom asked me to come today itself so I could meet you." He said scratching his neck while she passed him an awkward smile.

"Ohh." She said.

"I'll get going then." She said as he nodded.

"Nice to meet you though." He said offering her a friendly hug which caught her offguard.

"Ahh- yeah same." She said moving away from his hold and stepped back.

"Bye." He said walking away while she stood there digesting the fact that the man just hugged her that also infront of a crowd.

"The fuck." She whispered and was about to walk again but someone had to stop her again.

"Hii sweet little sister." Came a voice which immediately stopped all her actions.

Turning to her right she saw her elder brother walking towards her with the most disgusting smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly.

"Why so serious? I finally got the time to have a talk with you." He said and stood right infront her.

"Since last time you ran away." He said gritting his teeth while she just looked away.

"Looks like your in-laws are being way too nice with you cause you seem to forget what you actually are." He said glaring as she just kept looking away, hoping for someone to come.

"So why don't you come back 'home' for a mini vacation so that I could show you your place." He said stepping on her lehenga before she could step back which made her stumble.

"Mom is going to ask your sweet innocent mother-in-law to send you home for a week so you better get ready for it. And also this attitude of yours won't be tolerated there." He said gritting his teeth.

"And don't think that you're going to slide of this time cause your stupid mother-in-law has promised me that you'll be there." He said making her scoff.

"If you have so much power In your ass then why don't you also go and ask my husband to drop me off to your 'home'." She said making him glare at her as the smirk immediately flew away.

"And If you are going to ask then make sure you make an appointment cause my husband has 'actual' business which keeps him busy unlike you who sells women on the name of business." She said which made him grit his teeth as he stepped on her lehenga harder which made her scoff.

"Step off- he bought me this." She said pushing him and walked away while he just stood there glaring at her.

She walked slowly holding her lehenga when Ankit came towards her talking on his phone.

Seeing Ankit- her brother immediately went away not wanting to be seen.

While she smiled and stood infront of him making him stop as he ended the call before talking to her.

"Why are you here?" He asked seeing the empty place away from all the people.

"I was thirsty." She said which made him look at her weirdly.

"Water!!!" She said understanding his stare as he just nodded before walking away.

"Waitt!" She said holding his arm and made him turn towards him.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly making her frown.

"How long are you going be like this?" She asked pouting at him which made him flip sides but he kept his cold face on.

"Till your wedding." He replied making her whine.

"I'm already married!!!" She whined making him scoff.

"Who said you're married I don't hear anyone saying that." He replied.

With a sigh she looked at him and saw his cold face and pouted.

"I'm sorry." She said hugging while he just stood there not hugging her back.

"Why are you sorry? You should atleast give him a chance. What If he happens to be your perfect patner." He sassied as she shook her head tighten the hold.

"I'm already married to my perfect partner." She said.

"But you wanted to know him- then go even marry him. I'll get divorce papers for you and your 'husband'." He said making her glare at him as she broke the hug.

"Never say that!!" She said making him scoff.

"And that guy already knows I'm married." She said.

"Who gave him that shock." He asked smirking.

"I did- we met few mintues ago." She said which made his smirk disappear.

"So you were hugging him?!" He asked with the coldest stare he has ever given to her.

"He hugged me- I didn't." She exclaimed making him scoff.

"But If you saw us- you should've came there." She said making him roll his eyes.

"I thought he is a relative or something and why would I even come there." He said.

"To claim what's yours!!!!" She said irritated.

"Why should I when what's mine doesn't want to be mine." He said as she looked down before again hugging him.

"I'm really sorry- I was just teasing you." She said.

"Continue doing that- I don't care." He coldly replied as she shook her head.

"I know you care." She said.

"Leave me I'm getting late." He said unwrapping her arms around him.

"Love pleasee..." She said In a low voice making him stop and look at her.

"Who love?" He said making her angry.

"You love- my love." She spat poking his chest, pointing him.

"I said I was just teasing you- don't you understand!!!" She said.

"Even you do It always but have I ever acted like you are doing right now huh?!" She continued making him sigh.

"And don't make me point all that out-" She was about to say but a voice stopped her.

"Bhai, bhabhi?" Said Myra coming towards them as Akansha immediately faked a smile at here.

"Why are you here? He's going to sing my favourite songs now - I want to dance with you guys on it like we always do." She excitedly said as both of them nodded with a smile and walked with her.

"Bhabhi ee ladki pan gava na che toh papa ne mari baju ma lai aav joh ne." ( He is even going to sing ladki so please bring papa besides me. ) Myra said as Akansha nodded with a smile.

"Ane tu bhai- tuh mane mara baju ma aj joiye, samjhi gaiyo?" ( And you bhai- I want you besides me all the time, understood? ) She said as he nodded.

Myra's POV ~

Well I made a small request to him that can he sing 2 of my favorite songs and he said yes.

They are actually for only 2 men who have raised me, loved me, supported me and have always been there for me.

We entered the place again as I nodded to which his team responded with a nod aswell.

kon halave limdi~
Ne kon jhulave pipdi.........
Bhai ni beni ladki n~
bhailo julave dadkhi..........

He started singing as everyone stood forming a circle around us and forced bhai to Dance with me.

"Kar ne yaar bhai." ( Do it bhai. ) Akshita said as he sighed before taking my hand in his and twirled me thrice and stopped making Me laugh.

Laughing I just stood side hugging him as he did the same while the lyrics kept on hitting.

"Nai jaane." ( Don't go.) Bhai whispered making me smile sadly.

This is so hard.....

"I will miss you...." He said which was enough to bring tears In my eyes.

"I'll Miss you more..." I said hugging him again.

"You're not crying, are you?" He said chuckling but I refuse to look at anyone.

"Myra...." Bhabhi said caressing my head.

"Thank you so much for everything." I whispered as he chuckled again while my tears refuse to stop.

No word will ever be enough to justify or describe how much he has helped me. There's no one in this world that I love more than him.

"Myra...." Bhai said trying to make me look at him but I don't want.

I don't want this moment to end....

"You're makeup is getting ruined." He joked but I shook my head.

Will I ever be able to give him the love that he has given me!?

"Baccha." He said softly as I finally wiped my tears and looked at everyone just to see all of them already looking at me.

"Kapda bagadi didha." ( Ruined my clothes) Bhai said making me laugh as I smacked him.

"Bov prem ubhare che aaje bhai mate eni ben ne." ( Too much love is emerging  to sister for her brother. ) Masi said making everyone chuckle.

To be Continued-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.5K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
3.5M 197K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.8M 93.3K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, โShaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.โž (Marriage and children benefit only...
176K 14.6K 30
ยฐโ€ข Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series โ€ขยฐ *:๏พŸโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...