STALKED

By pebbleoon

Forth-Beam story. Beam is getting stalked but don't know who it is. Just read it and enjoy..... 1 out of 538... More

Prologue
CAST
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
..
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
just
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28

CHAPTER-29

425 36 9
By pebbleoon

"Shhh ahhh phiii" beam moaned as forth continues to nibble on his neck.

"W....we have to gooooahhh.... of..office phi" beam tries to push forth who just cares to hum in response but doesn't even try to move a bit.

"Ouch phiiii" beam yelps and touches his lips only to find it bleeding.

He widens his eyes and looks at forth who is grinning sheepishly at what he had done.

"You...." beam cannot find a word to say so he just beats forth on his shoulder.

"Ouch domestic violence is not good in a relationship baby" he pouts while rubbing his shoulder.

"Domes....wah what are you? A Vampire? Did You intend to drink all my blood if I didn't push you?" He asks washing his lips.

Forth hugs him from behind "you taste like heaven love makes me crave for you more"

Beam sighs "how can I go to office with a cut on my lips and this bold hickey on my neck" he points at his neck ignoring forth's remark.

"What? It's not even that bold baby..... just a small one" forth defends himself.

"Sma.... oh God please give me more patience......" beam closes his eyes for a second before opening them "offooo I can't even hide this even if I button up my shirt. I definitely need a concealer" he says checking his neck again.

"Why do you need to hide it?" Forth asks turning him coming face to face.

"Are you serious phi..... look how big this hickey is..... what would people think?" he asks with a knotted brows.

"What people?" asks forth.

"What people means what phi? Everyone" beam answers without looking at forth as he turns to look at the mirror.

Forth takes a deep breath. He holds beams shoulder and turns him again to make him stand face to face "baby are you ashamed of me? Are you not ok with our relationship?"

Beam gets confused with forths questions "no phi.... why are you asking these?"

"Then why are you thinking hiding my mark? Why are you thinking about what people think rather than us? Me? I love to see my mark on you beam. It makes me happy to see you walking around everywhere carrying this" he says rubbing the hickey with his thumb which sent shivers inside beam.

"feel proud of me baby.... feel proud of our relationship. I want everyone to know that you are taken. So they would not even try to get close to you" he says intently looking into beam's eyes.

"I.... I'm proud of us phi and I don't intend to hide it to anyone. It's just.... you feel happy if I don't hide it?" He asks and forth nods his head "fine I'll not hide it. I'll carry your mark proudly" he says rounding his arms around forth who in turn pulled him flush against him by his waist.

"Everyone will know that I'm taken by this mark but what about you?" he asks looking at forth in a challenging way "you don't have anything to let them know that you are taken too phi. I would not be the only one to carry around your mark" beam says and sinks his teeth in forths skin without waiting for a reply.

He bites, nibbles, sucks and kisses the place where his teeth sink repeatedly till it turns to a hickey with actually looks more like a bruise.

Forth is a moaning mess receiving all the torcher beam is giving him. He just tightens his hold on beam to keep him balanced. Beam gives a final lick after being satisfied before backing off.

"You too don't try to hide it okay?" He almost threatens him.

Forth chuckles shakily. He is out of breath due to the torcher beam gave him seconds ago. He is still trying to even his breathing as he takes beams scent as much as he can, hugging him.

"I....I won't baby" he slowly rises his head to look at beams face "I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one who is possessive" he says before kissing beam taking his breath away.

(A/n: So early in the morning guys.....can't you both get enough of each other? Go, do some actual work.)

"Good mornnnnnn" lam trails his wish looking at them.

"What happennnnn" park too trails his word.

"Wohhh you both are so wild" ploy exclaims clapping her hand.

Lam, Park and Ploy who met forthbeam in the parking lot had different reactions making them confused.

"What are you talking about?" Beam asks them in confusion while forth just leans on the car who got an idea about their reaction.

Lam comes in front of them with his hands on his waist "what.... what? You both didn't utter a single word when I asked yesterday and now look at you both" he says guestuering both of them with his finger.

Beam blinks his eyes not knowing what lam was talking about "wh...what?" he asks again in confusion.

"Damn beam your are still asking me what? Are you that oblivious or....." Lam throws his hands in air while park comes to rescue.

"Calm down baby" he says hugging lam by his shoulder "my baby is asking what's the score between you two?"

Beam blinks and blushes as the question settles in his mind and he understood the reason behind their reactions. He covers his cheeks to hide the blush creeping on his cheek.

"Woww you look soo cute while blushing beam" ploy squeals in excitement making forth frown.

He comes forward and hugs beam who hides his face in his chest. He almost glares at ploy who raises her hand in surrender.

"Wohhh I'm just praising him sir nothing else. I know he is out of my league since day one" she says taking a step back.

Lam points at forth "You stop glaring at her and clear everything"

Forth looks at everyone one by one who are eagerly waiting for answers "in my cabin" he says and moves toward lift with beam and closes the lift door before they could even enter.

"Phiummmmm" forth catches beams lips as soon as he lifts his head to talk.

"I.... I wanted to do this there seeing your blush. You were looking so cute, so hot that I couldn't resist baby" he says giving small kisses on beam's cheeks.

"You are crazy phi" beam mumbles enjoying the kisses his lover is giving.

"Yeah for you" forth replies lightly biting beam's lips.

Beam chuckles, "And cheesy too" he says.

Meanwhile in the parking lot :

"Look at them still not answering" lam kicks his leng in air in frustration.

"Calm down na baby he said to meet in his cabin right" park as usual tries to calm his fierce cat.

"Sir lam you are looking cute too" says ploy making park glare at her, which she chose to ignore "I don't know why but every manly man is looking cute to me today" she says and moves towards the lift.

Lam turns towards park and hits him on the shoulder " it's all because of you " he says and he too moves towards lift.

"What did I do?" Park questions to himself as he also move towards the lift rubbing his aching shoulder.

"We are dating" forth announces as soon as his cabin door opens and three people enters without even knocking making them stop on their tracks.

"Before you all ask any questions let me tell you myself. We became officiall last night and thought of thanking you guys as well" he continues.

"So you became officiall because of us, because of us, because questions we asked" ploy says nodding her head.

"Kind off" beam replies slowly.

"You sly person you said nothing when I asked you last night and now you are official and all huh!!?? And look at the way he is shying and blushing and hiding behind his PHIIIII" lam says trying to look at beam who hides behind forth.

"and look at that big hickey you have given to my friend" he gasps "you can't even say it as a hickey, it's a bruise.... oh God be careful forth he will eat you whole"

" Someone please save my friend from this Vampire. Forth if you need any protection we are always a call away okay" park also joins lam in making fun of them.

"Yes yes sir forth I'll also help you. I thought he is this cute little bunny but never thought he would be a tiger" ploy also teases them especially beam.

"All three of us will be here to take care of you forth. Trust us" they say in unison making forth sigh in annoyance. .

"Ok ok stop it and leave now. Don't you guys have any work to do, rather than poking your nose into my love life? If you don't start working now, I'll cut your pay trust me" Forth pushes everyone out of his cabin and locks the door.

He looks back and sees beam looking at him shyly. His face red because of all the teasing he got from them.

"They are just.... don't take them seriously " forth stutters as he walks towards beam but beam glares at him with a pout "Why..... why are you looking at me like that?"

"You are the one who gave me so many hickeys but they are teasing me for giving you just one" beam says showing his neck.

Forth gulps looking at the view in from of him. Beam has opened two of his shirt buttons to show the hickeys forth has given him but what he doesn't understand is that he is making a big mistake.

He understood that when he saw the look on forth's face. He tries to cover his chest bit it was too late as forth is already in front of him kissing him passionately, pulling him flush against his chest and he was just a moaning mess in forth's embrace.
----------×----------×----------×----------×----------

28 October 2023

Hellooooo

Finally a chapter after months of hiatus. Finding my will to write again in between the chaos of life.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Happy reading 😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 401 4
Forth beam one shot.....the type that I like to read. It is sweet and cute...for a quick #forthbeam dose Characters by chiffon_cake, together with m...
202K 7.1K 29
What will you do when you like someone you shouldn't like? You can't even run away from him? Characters from 2 moons are entirely owned by chiffon_...
213K 8.2K 20
Beam wanted to take up Medicine but was forced by his parents to enroll in the Faculty of Engineering. He couldn't do anything but obey his parents...
308K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...