his deadly wish (Tokyo reveng...

By XWHO_DE3PHTX

M/n 'died' on his birthday and was taken to the world of Tokyo revengers he was determined to help takemichi... More

info
Prologue
Chapter 2
chapter 3
announcement
chapter 4
chapter 5

chapter 1

861 31 4
By XWHO_DE3PHTX

"Speaking"

'Your thought'
'

other character's thoughts'
:[your name]-mensage
:message from another character
[H/c]= Hair color
[E/c]= Eye color
[S/c]= Skin color
[F/c]= favorite color
[F/f]= favorite food
[F/s]= Favorite sweet

Nothing but darkness that was what he saw, until he was finally able to open his eyes and damn ha was sure he was going to wake up at the gates of heaven or in the hospital, but For some reason he saw a black ceiling with stars that seemed to shine like a lightbulb.
'what...the?'Opening his eyes fully he saw that it really was a starry ceiling? he didn't know what to call it.
"WHAT THE FUCK" The young man shouted sitting up abruptly and looking around frantically.
"Ok,M/nThis is not your room and this is not the hospital so where the fuck are you?"
Removing the cover from his body he realized that something was different or rather his body was different, He quickly ran towards the large mirror on the side of his closet and to his surprise, his body was like him at fourteen but how? he wasn't twenty three just yesterday?
"What the...how the fuck? I was twenty three just yesterday?!?"
Taking a deep breath, he rested one hand on the mirror While the other calmly grabbed his [H/l] strands of [H/c].
"My hair was definitely prettier back then,Okay maybe not the time"
Stepping away from the mirror he gently looked around.
Looking over to the side of the bed he spotted a small desk with a clock reading ten in the morning,Looking across he saw a shelf full of... manga? wait, did his mangas go with him?!? That's just crazy.
"Even here I still have them?!?"
Walking over to the shelf he saw all of his manga….except the Tokyo revengers weren't there On the side of a manga there was a telephone...it looked very old, god where was he?
He gently picked up the phone and the first thing he noticed was.
"THE FUCK?!?DID I GO BACK TO 2005?!?DID I DIE AND GO TO THE PAST LIKE TAKEMICHI?!?"
Staring at the phone in disbelief he paused to think about what he had just said.
"Wait.....Did I die? Is that how I went back to the past?no,It's not that but what if it was an Isekai to another world...? it makes a little sense,I need to go out to find out a little bit of where I am"
He headed towards his closet and grabbed whatever clothes he saw coming out of the room shortly thereafter.
"It seems that even here I am alone...."
The young man said as he went down the stairs looking into the kitchen and then into the living room.
"Well, no time to waste, let's explore!"
With that said he walked out the door walking in random directions.

........

'What the fuck [Y/n], I can't believe I can get lost so easily, until a few minutes ago I knew where I was going....and now what do I do?'
And here you are wandering around trying to remember what it was that you did wrong on the path that made you get lost, Great isn't it?
until screams were heard or a cheering?
'the fuck is that?'
Approaching a crowd the 'screams' became more audible
"Kill him kiyomasa!!" Hearing that, the boy froze, 'kiyomasa? wait don't tell me....' Moving closer he saw a blond boy being beaten up "Go go kiyomasa!!" They kept cheering as kiyomasa  keep beating the blond boy 'takemichi?'His eyes widened at the Scene in front of him, how was it possible for a fictional character to be right there in front of him? "FINISH HIM!!!" Hearing that, the boy was cut out of his thoughts and immediately looked again in the direction where Takemichi was being beaten 'Now is not the time, I know Mickey and Draken will show up but I've always wanted to beat this shit....just wait for the right moment' Having said that, the boy got close enough to interrupt the moment Kiyomasa asked for his bat.

"I'm..not done yet.."

"THAT'S ENOUGH TAKEMICHI!!!"

"YOU WILL SERIOUSLY DIE!"

"TAKEMICHI STOP THIS ALREADY!!"

"Not yet"Takemichi the blond boy smirked an whipped the blood from his nose.

"This is not enough yet..to heal..my broken heart..that has been through those 12 years!"

"I ran..I ran..I ran and ran.."tears forming in his blue eyes

"GIVE UP TAKEMICHI!..YOUA ALREADY SHOWED ENOUGH OF YOUR SPIRIT!!"His friend akkun screamed clutching the sharp object in his pocket.

"I AIN'T GIVING UP!!I HAVE A REASON TO NOT GIVE UP!...Tokyo manji gang.. Kiyomasa...The only way to win is to kill me!..I definitely won't lose..!"At the end of those words the boy looked at Kiyomasa who looked pissed

'i will save Hina!'

"BRING ME MY BAT!...Fine by me..I will kill you"

everyone got silent....
"Did he just said bat?"
"Isn't it supposed to be on-on-one?"

"HURRY UP BRING MY BAT IDIOTS!"

"Oh my~ what's going on here?I thought it was supposed to be a fistfight"

Suddenly all eyes were on the boy with [H/c] hair,He was walking calmly towards the blue eyed blonde with a smile on his face, but it was hard to tell if the smile was friendly or threatening.The boy knelt down and used his hands to cup the blond's face in front of him.The boy examined his face, then released him and stood up.

'Who is he?I don't remember him in the original timeline' Takemichi thought as he looked at the boy with [E/c] eyes.

"Tsk tsk tsk..Using a bat in a bare tfight huh?What a coward Kiyomasa~"The boy sang as the words come out of his mouth.

"Who the hell is this guy?!!"

"I don't know I never saw him!!!"

"Huh?what did you say you shrimp?" Kiyomasa said to the [H/c] guy.

with one last smile the [H/c] haired boy kicked kiyomasa as his face meet the ground.
Everyone's eyes widened, who was that boy?

"Ne kiyomasa~ Don't call me shrimp When you look so pathetic asking for assistance from a bat in a bare fight"As he said these words, he turned back to the blue eyed boy.

"Are you okay there buddy?"he asked as the blonde kid slowly nodded, The boy knelt down again and used a piece of cloth to wipe the blood on takemichi's face.

Takemichi suddenly saw kiyomasa getting up and grabbing his bat as he quickly runs towards the two of them aiming for the one who kicked him.

"L-ook ou-"

Takemichi couldn't finish because suddenly one hand was on his face and the other was holding Kiyomasa's bat.
Without looking back [M/n] grabbed his bat with a smile.

"Do you think I'm stupid like you kiyomasa~?" He let out a little chuckle.

"You bastard-!!"Kiyomasa Glared at him but another voice interrupted him.

"Oi Kiyomasa you are scaring the crowds"
A tall blonde guy with braided hair and a dragon tattoo said as he walked over to where they were standing.

"W-wait he..is...toman vice president Ryuguji ken!" One person in the crowd yelled.

"Ne ne Ken-chin" A second voice was present"huh?! I told you to not call me with that Nickname on public!"
"All my dorayaki is gone" he smiled.

Everyone bowed except for takemichi,his friends and the E/c eyed boy.

"Good work"

"Good work! president!!"

'wait isn't he..the leader of Tokyo manji gang, Sano manjiro!!'

'mickey?I've seen that part before....thinking about it I can eat dorayaki while I'm here'

"Sano-kun I'm Akaishi from the 3rd squad"the guy looked at the president but he ignored him,Meanwhile M/n was thinking about all the food he could eat while he was there.

"You're in the Way..Mickey ain't talking to a guy he's not interested in" the tall blond said as the guy apologized

"Good work.."Kiyomasa Kneeled a bit as he got kicked in the stomach by the tall blond.

"Kiyomasa..When did you become so important? You seriously going to greet the president with that shallow bow?"
"I-i understand"Kiyomasa said while coughing and holding his stomach.

The short blonde glanced at the [H/c] boy who was staring at the sky, the he started walking towards takemichi who backed away and fell down on his butt, This seemed to wake up the [H/c] boy who looked towards takemichi.

"What's your name?"

"Hanagaki..takemichi.."

"I..see..Takemichy"

"eh? Takemichy-?"

"That's what Mickey said, so that what is right takemichy" The tall blonde said

The short blond grabbed the back of takemichi's head and pulled him closer to his face.

"Are you seriously a middle schooler?"
Takemichi's eyes widened as he continued

"Takemichy from now on you are my Bitch♡︎"

"Eh?"

Meanwhile the [H/c] male was just staring While being held by the taller blonde who had seen the boy try to run away while Mickey was talking to Takemichi.

"Can you let me go?"

"No you literally tried to leave a second ago"

"Owe I'm sleepy"

"It's not my problem"

"Ne.." the short blonde walked towards the [H/c] guy he grabs his face and brought it closer to him, his nose touching his.

"Yo you wanna kiss me or something?" [H/c] boy said with a small smirk.

"What's your name?" The Blonde asked while seeming unaffected by the question or their awkward proximity.

"[L/n] [M/n] pleasure to meet you blondie~"

"I see..n/n-chin.."

"Huh?"

"From now on you are my Bitch too♡︎"

"What a strange way to make friends..I like it!"

"You are good at fighting n/n-chin♡︎"

"Oh?thanks Blondie~"

The tall blonde grabbed his shoulders
"You're interesting you know we kind saw what you did, call me draken"

"Eh? thanks draken-kun"

Mickey walked towards Kiyomasa as he panicked
"Are you the host?"
"Ah yes.."
Mickey smiled and lifted one of his leg kicked his chin and grabbed his hair.
"Who the heck are you?" He said with a serious face he punched his face and started kicking and punching him brutally. Everyone was watching this In Horror While M/n didn't seem to be uncomfortable with it all.

"Well then.. let's go home Ken-chin Underground fights are stupid" he walked away with a smile.

"Don't you dare do this again which ruin toman's reputation" Draken walked away.

"Takemichy..n/n-chin..see ya later" Mickey winked at M/n Who blushed a little and looked away

"Don't stand there already,go away you Jackasses"draken shouted giving one last glance at M/n and left

"Man..they are scary"M/n sighed and started walking away but was stopped by takemichi.

"W-wait!"He looked back.
"Huh?"
"T-thanks..for helping me.."he said and blushed a little.
"Oh, no problem well anyways my name is L/n M/n nice to meet you.." he offered his hand and takemichi accepted.
"Call me Hanagaki takemichi or just takemichi.."
"Kay, I will be leaving now..see ya Hanagaki"

'l/n m/n....he was cute..wait Hanagaki you have a girlfriend!'

......

M/n pov

I was walking in the same direction I came from While one of my hands held my hair.

'How the fuck did I end up here...I didn't know they would be like this in real life but I think I can hold my own..I wanna go back, I don't wanna live in Tokyo revengers world anymore..I don't have a good feeling about this..'

________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but I really hope you liked the 1st chapter!
Vote and comment is appreciated
Well see ya in the next chapter!
Bye bye and take care <3
________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
422K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc