Dear Mister Summers

By austenative

It all started with a red dress and a resignation letter ... ******* For five year... More

dear mister summers
foreword
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
* twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty-two
* thirty three
* thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
[Exclusive] Bridge 1
[Exclusive] Bridge 2
[Exclusive] Bridge 3
[Exclusive] Bridge 4
[Exclusive] Bridge 5
[Exclusive] Bridge 6

* thirty four

9.2K 244 9
By austenative

It had been two weeks of the whole 'forgetting what had happened that weekend' and to put it simply, Sebastian had grown tired of it. Not only tired but he had also been frustrated too. He had been fantasizing about Andin whenever he had gone to his bedroom. The memory of that night was still clear in his mind as if it had happened yesterday. He saw her on his bed, against the wall, in his jacuzzi, and everywhere. It had been so much that last night he had gone to one of the hotels owned by the Summers and gotten himself a suite. He had thought that perhaps a change of scenery would sweep away all of this madness. Yet it had not worked. He had woken up in the middle of the night with a painful hard-on.

This morning, he decided that he had had enough. He had to have her back. He simply had to. He would date her if that was what she wanted. He had never been a romantic guy but hell, he would give it a solid try. At this point, there was so little that he would not do.

Around seven twenty-five in the morning, he was already at the office before anyone else. He knew how Andin was, she had always come to the office five minutes before eight and would prepare all the needed documents for that day. She was that efficient and hard-working. Furthermore, today they had a special agenda of interviewing her replacement. Surely she would come even earlier thus why he had bested her by thirty minutes.

Sure enough, a quarter before eight, she had walked into her office carrying a small bag and a tumbler — no doubt filled with coffee. The second he had laid his eyes on her, he sucked in his breath. Stunned disbelief rendered him speechless. She had not done her hair into a bun as he had always seen her lately except for that time when they had been in Sicily. A wealth of shiny dark brown hair swirled around her shoulders, wisps of it flying out as though electric from being in the wind. Her face was vibrant with color — glowing cheeks, glossy red lips, and sparkling dark eyes fringed by long dark lashes. She was not wearing her spectacle. She looked lively and if he was being honest, she looked just like that night in the warm Sicily air when they had made love for the first time.

"Oh," she gasped, blinking as if she could not believe her own eyes for seeing him here in the office at this early hour. "Good morning, Sir. Do you need something?"

"No." He made an airy gesture, his mind busily occupied with finding the best way through her formidable defenses. "I am good. Good morning, Miss Williams."

With a very sexy shrug, she added, "Okay. I hope you don't mind if I start preparing for the day."

"Not at all," he said dryly, his gaze flicking to the long wild tresses. "What happened to your hair?"

"What? Oh!" She lifted an arm and attempted to pat down the wayward strands. "I am sorry. I was quite in a hurry to catch the bus and then ran my way here from the bus stop. I will tidy up shortly."

"You do not have to do it on my account." He smiled, feeling like a shark on the prowl all primed to bite into a tasty morsel, her lifted breast, her soft underarm, the soft spot behind her knees. "I kinda like the new image," he added, laying the obvious on the line for her to pick up and explain.

Andin blushed, then instantly took evasive action as though suddenly aware of having raised attention that might prove uncomfortable. "Blame Tanner for that," she tossed off as with quick purposeful steps she skirted him to get around behind her desk.

He swung to keep her in sight, grimly digesting this new unpalatable information. "Tanner?" he quizzed, his eyes mocking her fickleness as his stomach clenched at the thought of more competition to get rid of.

"Yeah." She dumped her bag on her chair and continued her usual course.

"Tanner," he muttered that name again, waiting for her to give some more explanation. He grew frustrated when she did not and asked curiously, "Who?"

"Damon's husband." A smile tugged at her mouth. "You do remember him from the wedding, right?"

Sebastian wanted to curse himself for forgetting that little fact and had to ask her. The last thing he wanted was to sound jealous or possessive. No women liked that. "Ah, him."

"Why did he have anything to do with your new look?"

She looked at him uncertainly. "Well, he borrowed my car so I have to take the bus hence this untidy look."

"I see." He swallowed and kept quiet for about a few seconds before he finally asked again. "How did you do it?"

Andin placed the documents she had just retrieved from the filing cabinet on the table carefully. "Did what, Sir?" Her eyes stared at his baby blues questioningly.

"Pretend as if nothing happened."

"What do you mean?" She categorized the files based on their purpose then wrote a post-it and placed it on top of each file.

"You know exactly what I mean, Miss Williams." Sebastian grew impatient. He knew it would not take long before he would lose control. "How did you pretend that the sex did not happen? Tell me."

She let out a deep sigh and then looked up to meet his eyes. "Simply by telling myself that this is for the best. We both wanted each other so badly and so we did what we did. Now that we had our fill, that we had enough of it, we could simply move on."

"That sounds easy."

"It is easy, Sir." Andin gave him a small smile. "I see that you seem to have no trouble doing it as well."

Sebastian lifted one brow and asked, "Is that how it looks?"

"Pardon?"

He walked around her desk. She gripped the back of her chair as though to stop herself from retreating. The tension flowing from her was electric, pumping his excitement higher. She stood her ground, her nostrils flaring rebellion, eyes daring him to cross her space.

"I asked you if that is what it looks like. That I have no trouble pretending that it never happened."

Suddenly Andin felt breathless. The tension between them and the heat radiating from his body did not help either. "Yes," she answered, sounding like she was out of breath.

"How odd how look can be so deceiving." He leaned forward, his hand captured her back. Not urging her to sway closer but simply holding her captive, within his arm's reach.

"Sir." She did not make the slightest move. It was as though she was holding her breath, she was so still. There was no horror in her eyes, more a mesmerized wonder, and the wild urges thrumming through Sebastian received a huge kick of encouragement. Was everything within her poised to feel the same sensations again?

"You did make it sound easy but there is one thing that you did not get right." His voice sounded gentle but even Andin knew that there was something dangerous behind it. Something primal.

She swallowed hard then dared herself to ask, "And what is that?"

"It is not enough, Miss Williams." His gaze dropped to her mouth. Her lips were slightly parted, soft and red and glossy, as though moistened with the juice of berries. His arm moved instinctively, winding around her, pulling her close, pinning her to him. "Not for me."

At last, he dipped his head and tasted what had been driving her to near insanity. He plundered the sweetness within. No holding back.

* * * * * * *

She stood perfectly still at first but then her hands were around his head, pressing him on, eager, demanding, expressing an urgency that was wild for satisfaction.

All the erotic thoughts he had had about Andin for the last two weeks raged through his mind. He remembered her rounded behind tempting him whenever she walked in and out of his office — as it had always reminded him of how she had looked like when she had been naked in his bedroom and walked to the bathroom, and he ran his hands over it, wanting to squeeze the fullness of her cheeks. But the fabric of her skirt was stiff, not soft and giving. He hauled it up and pushed it away from her panties. Nothing to get in the way and he reveled in the lovely bare curves, cupping them, lifting them to fit her more closely to the rampant hardness stirred by her readiness to come his way. Her way, too. No doubt about that.

She wriggled against him. Seductively. And her mouth was in a stormy tangle with his, both of them simulating what they really wanted, the excitement intense. She was on heat, definitely melting for him, except for the hard nubs pressing against his chest, more intoxicating proof of her arousal.

Buttons, he thought, and the desire to undo them shot through him, moving his hands to the sexy stretchy top she wore, shoving it up, pushing it over the mounds of her breasts, sliding a palm over them, rubbing the marvelous protrusions, so tight, bigger than he had remembered, big aureoles, too, feeling the different skin texture of them.

He had to look, had to see. He had to imprint them in his mind so he would never forget. Thus he wrenched his mouth from the hot intimacy of hers, grabbed a great hank of her gorgeous long hair, and bent her back from him. Perfect, perfect breasts, the aureoles gleaming like ripe plums, and in the center of them, such long nipples drawing him towards them. Irresistible.

He scooped Andin off her feet, sliding her body up against his until he could take one of the provocative peaks in his mouth, tugging at it with agreed he had never felt before. She gave a throaty animal cry and the sheer wanton need he heard in it drove him to her other breast, and the hands in his hair, kneading, clutching, pushing, were telling him to give more but his body was screaming for its own satisfaction.

The desk. In one of his dreams, he had fantasized about having her there. His legs instantly chose to move to the end of it and he laid her down along the top, her hair sprawling out in a picture of glorious abandonment, her breasts thrust up to him, still irresistible. He leaned over and gave them his avid attention as he unfastened his trousers and unleashed his own needy flesh. Already positioned between her thighs, her supple legs wound around his hips, ready to pull him into her, Sebastian paused only long enough to push her panties down her legs. He could feel her urgent desire, hot, moist, quivery, and he plunged himself forward, traveling fast to the innermost depths of her, exulting in the convulsive welcome she gave him, the arch of her back as she lifted herself to take all he could give sheer ecstasy, her coming instant, wine in his blood.

A moan of almost agonized bliss erupted from her throat as it arched, as well, making her hair ripple and swirl. He rocketed out of control, pumping in a frenzy of exultation as she came again and again and again, crying out for more. His climax burst from him like a fountain of exquisite pleasure, and she arched once more, feeling it, wanting it, loving it. She was beautiful. While still reveling in the honeyed heat of their intimacy, he leaned over and kissed her breasts, wanting to capture the throb of her heart, the whole inner life of her beating for him, with him.

The peaks were still aroused, wonderfully sensitive to his caressing, but her legs had fallen limp, sliding down the back of his thighs. Knowing their connection could not last, he gathered her up in his arms and joined his mouth to hers, savoring her response to their kissing and holding her close, soothing her tremors as separation inevitably came.

But it had been mind-blowing and as he ended their kiss, a grin of sheer happiness spread across his face and his joy bubbled into words. "Do not discredit yourself, Miss Williams. Even after all of this, I could never get enough of you."

* * *

As Andin had gone to the bathroom, Sebastian went back to his office and started going through his emails. Halfway through, he suddenly recalled that they had not used protection. He had been too driven by his desire for her that he did not even pull a condom out of his wallet or asked her if she had taken contraception.

What was he thinking?

He cursed himself. Andin had been a virgin two weeks ago, highly likely she would not take the contraception especially since she had been firm that after that Sunday night, nothing would happen again. But perhaps she had taken the contraception just in case.

Sebastian strode to the connecting door, needing the question instantly settled. Andin was seated at her desk, fingers tapping away at the keyboard with the firepower of the most dedicated secretary.

"Do you take contraception?" he shot at her.

Her head snapped towards him but her expression seemed totally blank, as though her mind had not connected to what he had just said.

"We just had unprotected sex, Miss Williams," he bit out tersely.

"Oh!" Heat scorched her cheeks. "Do you mean could I get pregnant?" Clearly, she was highly discomforted by the conversation. Her face was glowing with heat and her gaze jerked back to the monitor screen, her long loose hair swinging forward to block him out.

"Yes, perhaps you could take those pills that girls always take. I am not sure what it was called but I remember back in uni, the drugstore by the campus sells one of those. The pills you take after you had unprotected sex."

"Ah, the morning after pill?" asked Andin, tilting her head sweetly. "You do not have to worry, Sir."

"Okay," he drawled and retreated to his office, his heart considerably lighter.

He was getting through a prodigious amount of work with Andin for the rest of the day. Every time he looked at her from across his desk, his chest grew tightened for no reason and it made him wonder if perhaps he had meant what he had thought this morning. That he would do all the romantic stuff, that he would date her and woo her. That he would try to have a normal relationship that would not have a week to it. And in all honesty, the prospect of that made him incredibly excited. In fact, he could not recall ever having been so excited by a woman. He could barely contain himself. He started watching the clock, determined on waiting out the full workday, but impatient to set up another intimate encounter with his secretary. A date night came to mind. Perhaps a nice dinner with candles and roses.

He noticed Andin checking her watch, too, as the afternoon drew closer to leaving time. Was she eager to getaway? Finding the undeniable sexual tension between them tearing at her nerves? Control not so easy anymore?

At fifteen to five she picked up a bunch of files from his desk to return them to the filing cabinet in her office.

"Do you have any special plans for when we finish up here?" he asked her, keeping his tone casual.

She came to a halt, her back going ramrod straight. For several nerve-tingling seconds, she stayed like that, not moving, not answering. Sebastian sensed an inner conflict raging, and with all his energy, willed her to give in to what he wanted. What he was convinced they both wanted.

"Not really," she finally replied, half turning to look at him, her expression very guarded and wary. "Why do you ask?"

He shrugged, leaned back in his chair, and offered an encouraging smile. "I wondered if you would like to have dinner with me."

"Dinner?" she repeated as though stunned by the idea.

"I do not really have anything planned for tonight. If you are not doing anything then why not enjoy a meal together?" he reasoned affably.

She stared at him. He could almost see the wheels going around in her head. He did not really mean just dinner. He meant bed and breakfast, too. And where would that lead? She had her job to consider. The sensible thing to do was to decline his offer and yet when she opened her mouth, all that came out was, "Okay."

His heart leaped at the victory. Temptation had won out. "Great," Sebastian approved, doing his utmost not to reveal his elation. He did not want her to feel threatened in any way. He wanted her with him.

"Where were you thinking of going?" she asked nervously.

"Where would you like to go?" he replied by asking her.

"I am fine with anywhere," she said with a shrug.

"We should go to my place then," he pressed decisively.

Her chin jerked up and Sebastian suffered a searing stab of doubt. Had his eagerness pushed him too far too fast?

"Your place," she reiterated, her eyes glittering a fierce challenge over the heat in her cheeks. "Sure, why not. But this time, let me go and get my car and I shall meet you there."

She would at least have her car and could leave whenever she wanted to. She would not be having trouble catching a cab like last time. Speaking of a cab, she suddenly recalled that the last time she had gone to his place, she had taken twenty dollars from his wallet. "Oh gosh, I forgot!" She scurried herself to her office and grabbed her bag.

Sebastian watched her curiously and wondered if she was going to make an excuse so she would not have dinner with him at his place. Yet when she returned, she placed two ten dollars on his desk. "What is this?"

"I, um, I took twenty dollars from your wallet the last time I was at your place. I needed the money for the cab ride home." Andin bit her bottom lip nervously. "I am sorry. I forgot that I have not paid you back since then."

"No worries, Miss Williams." He gave her a charming smile and shook his head. "I shall return to my place now and make the necessary preparation. I will see you in twenty minutes?"

"Okay," she agreed and made an exit from his office.

Sebastian watched her with a smile and vowed that he would not let her go.

* * * * * * *

A/N: hi! let's chat! what do you think so far? who's your favorite character? will the 'heartbroken' ceo fall for his secretary? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 163K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
672K 22.2K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...
1.3M 40.7K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
108K 1.6K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...