Bring the cubs richest man to...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 22

663 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 22

    ◎Liang Panpan is completely cool (second watch) ◎

    Liang Panpan guessed right, she is already late, and it is too late to say anything now.

    Her face was red and white, her head was dizzy, and her hands suddenly lost strength.

    Taking advantage of this moment, Gouzi ran out, swished a few times into Lu Lu's arms again, and made a nest with the little bear.

    When he left Liang Panpan, he was like a heavenly soldier, but as soon as he got into Lu Lu's arms, the little guy crawled down limply, whimpering pitifully, looking like a weak jade jade.

    Gu Siyue: "..."

    Why does this dog look like a showman?

    Dogs don't care that much.

    It finally found a backer, and pulled the landing deer tightly, its wet black eyes were aggrieved, and only Lu deer was in its eyes.

    And Liang Panpan is now in a state of desperation, and she can't care about the dog anymore, and she even hates it a little.

    It's all about the dead dog tonight!

    It's all the trouble it caused!

    "I'm so dizzy and uncomfortable..." She aimed at the direction and fell on the staff.

    She couldn't get up no matter how she was told, she only said that she was very uncomfortable and needed to rest.

    "Then I would like to trouble you to take care of Rococo for me." Liang Panpan finally finished speaking, and was sent back to the base camp for filming by the staff.

    no way.

    She even said that she was uncomfortable, and sent her to live in a small broken house, which is too inhumane.

    The program team is also afraid that something will happen to the guests, and they have to take responsibility.

    There are doctors in the base camp, and the accommodation environment is also good.

    Liang Panpan was finally relieved to leave this place of right and wrong.

    She immediately went to Weibo and found a long Weibo post by Quan Dangdao with a new account, and the more she read it, the more angry she became.

    It’s useless to be anonymous this time, so Aite posted Liang Panpan’s large Weibo account. The text is not long, but the writing is tricky and catches people’s attention. In less than a thousand words, she was written as an ugly face. , a vicious female star who only hides people behind her back.

    Fuck!

    This is really a dog thing!

    She must be fighting with dogs this year!

    Liang Panpan was furious. After leaving the live broadcast, he immediately revealed his true colors. He called his agent and assistant and asked them to remove the trending search, buy trolls, and then buy other celebrities' black material to divert their attention.

    "Don't worry about it, I've told you to stop for a while!" Angkor hung up her phone.

    Liang Panpan pulled off the blanket that the staff had put on her and threw it on the ground!

    None! Then she finds it herself!

    She privately contacted a few marketing accounts with many fans and asked them to release Lu Lu's black material overnight.

    "Other celebrities are also fine, in short, you must help me divert my attention!"

    After doing this, Liang Panpan felt relieved for the time being.

    Anyway, there is no evidence in the circle, she will issue a lawyer's letter to warn, and with some marketing methods, she will definitely shut up this dog!

    However, what Liang Panpan didn't expect was that

    Quan Dangdao was a dog, but he was not Rococo, that pitiful little Corgi who would let his master bully him but was speechless.

    He is a mad dog.

    Still the kind with super fighting power.

    No matter how many celebrities he has been involved with, Liang Panpan will be like those people, being bitten until he is powerless to fight back.

    After one hour.

    Quan Dangdang released two recordings.

    The first paragraph is suitable for the call recording of Liang Panpan's personal assistant.

    The sound quality is very clear, and it was recorded by professional equipment. The conversation lasted five minutes, and the first three minutes were spent discussing how to black Lulu, when to release the material, and asking him to keep it absolutely confidential. Then comes the bargaining session.

    In the end, this transaction was completed at 500,000 yuan.

    Liang Panpan transferred 200,000 yuan first, and the remaining 300,000 yuan will be given after the completion of the transaction.

    The second recording is a direct conversation between Liang Panpan himself and Quan Dangdang. It is a pure and unretouched version, and Liang Panpan's voice can be clearly recognized.

    At least, her fans will never admit it wrong.

    Liang Panpan only said three sentences in the recording.

    "Who are you?"

    "Who told you to call me! How dare you ask for money after you screwed up? Believe it or not, I'll go to the police and say you're extorting!" "     Crazy

    !"

The fans who were charged by the idol gradually fell silent.

    Is this sharp and mean voice really from Liang Panpan?

    They couldn't believe it, it was really unacceptable.

    There are also some of her true fans, fans who have liked her since her debut, are still rushing to the front line, contacting the marketing account by themselves, spending money to find relevant professional and technical personnel, hoping to get evidence of fraudulent recordings as soon as possible.

    There are also a group of heart-warming fans who went to Liang Panpan's Weibo to help her suppress comments and private messages to comfort her.

    "Believe us, Panpan! You will always be the best in our hearts!"

    "Panpan's energetic smile has been healing me, every time I am very tired, as long as I see your smile, I will be fine again!" "

    Sister Don't worry, the storm will eventually pass, and those with malicious intentions will be punished." "

    We're already looking for evidence! We'll be able to shut up the haters soon! Those recordings are all fake!"

    ...

    However, they Did not wait for the desired evidence.

    Fans paid a lot of money to find a technical expert, quickly analyzed the recording, and finally came to the conclusion that

    the recording was real.

    Not edited, not even tuned.

    The big fan sent this result to various support groups, and no one believed it.

    This is impossible!

    It must be that person's level is not enough!

    spend money! Spend more money! Please someone more powerful to analyze!

    The fans stayed up all night because of Liang Panpan. They didn't know that Liang Panpan had already fallen asleep comfortably in the base camp at this time.

    It's not that she hasn't been hacked before, but it will calm down soon.

    She just renewed her contract with the company. Angkor said that she will focus on training her and give her a lot of high-quality resources, so the company will definitely work hard to help her.

    As long as other stars are on the hot search list, draw fire, and add time...

    soon, netizens will forget about it.

    When she fell asleep, Quan Dangdao also fell asleep, and the scheduled Weibo that he set before going to bed was sent out on time at two o'clock in the morning.

    That's what he does.

    He knows how to make a star fall to the bottom.

    And this time is different from the past, all he wanted in the past was money, as long as he was willing to pay, he would not chase after him, and he could even help to clean up the crime.

    But now, he only needs Liang Panpan and can't get up again.

    The evidence he sent this time included more than 20 photos and receipts, which were records of Liang Panpan's assistant holding the dog and going to a pet hospital to take a bath.

    For more than 20 days, I took Corgi to take a bath almost every day.

    He said in that Weibo: "According to my investigation, Liang Panpan claims that she has kept this dog for more than a year, it is fake! She bought the dog a month ago, and she thinks the dog is dirty, so she takes it to bathe every day! She doesn't care even if the veterinarian tells her that dogs can't be bathed every day!"

    "You guys are fans of such a hypocritical woman who treats a dog's life as garbage and as a tool for her self-inflicted personality!" At

    this moment, Weibo at two o'clock in the morning completely boiled.

    The programmer was called to work overtime by the phone!

    Traffic is on the brink of collapse.

    The hearts of the fans were also shattered, and they were all dumbfounded.

    rush?

    Are you still rushing for her?

    Up to now, he has not waited for a strong clarification. He wanted to slap Heizi in the face, but he was slapped in the face several times in a row, and he was powerless to fight back.

    My face is numb.

    heartbroken.

    Everywhere is uncomfortable.

    They were completely exhausted and didn't know what else to do.

    And at this time, inside a 24-hour pet clinic.

    Lu Lu hugged the little bear, brought the little dog, and followed Gu Yangqing, who was an oil bottle, to drive to the nearest prefecture-level city in the middle of the night.

    There is no pet hospital in Xingyue Town.

    Gu Yangqing's live broadcast room is still open.

    His fans are very concerned about this puppy, and they can sleep peacefully after watching its condition.

    The doctor is a gentle lady, wearing a mask, saw the camera of the program group, and recognized Gu Yangqing and Lu Lu.

    "Are you recording "Dear Them"?" She hugged the dog to the examination table, "Is it called Rococo?"

    Lu Lu nodded: "It seems to have a fever."

    The doctor said: "The dog's The normal temperature is between 37.5-39.3, and Rococo...looks weak, the temperature is not normal, and the eyeballs are a little red."

    After testing, it was found that Rococo's current temperature is close to 40 degrees Celsius.

    The doctor immediately gave Rococo antipyretics, and at the same time wiped the dog's paws and stomach with alcohol to physically cool down.

    Rococo feels like a safe environment.

    It looked at Lulu eagerly, then happily rolled up its belly and greeted anyone casually.

    "The puppy is so cute, it knows that these two-legged beasts are helping it!"

    "Little animals are really spiritual, knowing who is good to it and who wants to hurt it, it will only do it when it feels safe. Turn your stomach!"

    "It's really scary to think about it, so what did Liang Panpan do to the little guy? The hairy boy is afraid of this, and would rather leave his master and go to another person in the middle of the night." "Little dog with star eyes

    , It has been staring at Lu Lu, it really likes Sister Lu! Its whole body wants to stick to Sister Lu!" "

    I also want to stick to Sister Lu, nine, this woman has magic power!"

    "Sister Lu: You continue to fantasize, I only stick with the bear and the dog~"

    ...

    Next, the doctor conducted a comprehensive examination on Rococo.

    Her expression became more and more serious.

    This is a celebrity's pet, and it should have lived a better life and received more meticulous care than ordinary people's pets.

    It really shouldn't be like this.

    Facing the live broadcast camera, the doctor knew that what he said was crucial.

    But she can't control that, she is very angry now, and just wants to follow her professional ethics.

    "Rococo's skin is red and itchy, and both ears are inflamed," the doctor frowned, with a serious tone. "The most serious thing is that it has a total of seven wounds on its stomach and back." Lu Lu was worried

    . Take a moment: "No wonder it has blood on its body."

    The doctor continued: "These wounds are new and old, but they should all be caused by these two or three days. The latest wound hasn't healed yet, it should be today."

    Two or three days...

    just happened to be the few days when the program was recorded.

    "In addition, I found this thing in one of its wounds." The doctor picked up an iron plate, and then used tweezers to pick up a shiny thing.

    It's a green rhinestone.

    Gu Yangqing: "Isn't this what you put on your nails to make your eyes blind?" "

    ..." Lu Lu was so angry that he didn't even bother to complain about this idiot.

    But he was right, it was indeed tiny rhinestones attached to the manicure sheet.

    The audience was blown away!

    "Which shameless person is this, poking our dog with his fingernails?!"

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo L L L l L L L L I W "

    "Sister Lu didn't do nails! Look at Sister Lu's hands!"

    "Fuck! Fuck! Have you seen the latest Weibo post by Quan Dang Dang? Hurry up! Go! Look! I'm about to scold someone!"

    " I remember this green rhinestone, you go to see Liang Panpan’s fingernails, I complained about her ugly armor before and was scolded by her fans!

    " What a day! Justice comes from heaven!"

    "Laugh, dog bite dog, don't insult the word justice."

    ...

    Lu Lu frowned in disgust.

    Since she transmigrated into this world, she has watched everyone, male lead, female lead, big villain, and other supporting characters, without any emotion.

    But Liang Panpan, this person really disgusted her.

    She gently touched the puppy's head, it was round and warm.

    Don't be afraid, you have been saved, and no one will hurt you again.

    She has raised a bear, Cub, and a dog, Xiaoyi.

    Gu Yangqing thumped the table heavily angrily, and couldn't help but explode: "Fuck!"

    Hurting a puppy, is this a human thing?

    "Don't be afraid, little guy, it's okay..." He wanted to pet the puppy's head.

    Luo Keke was suddenly alert, and he flashed sharply, but he didn't let Gu Yangqing touch it.

    Gu Yangqing was taken aback for a moment, but he was overjoyed.

    what? Little things still play double standards ah? Lu Lu can't touch me?

    He is angry and funny, and he owes his hand. He is not allowed to pet the dog, right? Then he touches the bear!

    He swished out his little hand...

    approaching the brown furry...

    Lu Lu turned his head and gave him a cold sideways glance.

    Try touching it?

    Gu Yangqing: "..."

    Ciao.

    Why is he suddenly cowardly?

    Woohoo why does this woman always bully him!

    Sue! The little uncle must be sued!

    ...

    Early the next morning, before dawn, Liang Panpan was woken up by a phone call from his manager.

    "Why are you calling so early?"

    Angkor was furious: "It's early? You can still sleep now? Do you know that you accounted for five trending searches by yourself?"

    Liang Panpan was still a little confused: "You guys bought Is it?"

    "Buy a fart! I'll tell you when you're done! Look online yourself!"

    Liang Panpan doesn't know yet.

    Just in the early hours of this morning, she was on the trending search for the first time relying on her own strength, followed by the word "explosive".

    She finally got her wish and "exploded" all over the Internet.

    Also completely cool.

    The author has something to say:

    It was the Winter Olympics that affected my coding speed...

    Thanks for voting for the overlord or nutrient solution for me during 2022-02-07 14:13:03~2022-02-07 20:55:31 Thank you for

    the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of 45339214; 2 bottles of Xixi;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

    ◎Latest comment:

    "The first paragraph, suitable for Liang Panpan" is a big catch for the author ~

    22.3%: Yes and]

    [Wait a minute]

    [Wow wow wow Xiugou is so pitiful]

    [Check in]

    [Only I am curious , how did the dog jump into the arms of the hostess]

    "Squeeze a nest with the small one." Catch a bug for the author ~

    and the little bear]

    [Drip punch card]

    [Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow 】

    【! ]

    [Every time I see Gu Yangqing, it's so funny, hehehe~]

    [That's great, this puppy can still ask for help. 】

    "Suitable" catches a bug for the author ~

    yes and]

    "type" catches a bug for the author ~

    bear]

    [check in]

    [check

    out] -End-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 32.1K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
723K 60.1K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
59.3K 1.5K 58
Author: Jun Yujun Category: Through Rebirth Xu Songluo is a beautiful villain in the entertainment industry. In the original book, the male and femal...
40.6K 711 78
Others who wear books are either heroines or supporting actresses, at least they are cannon fodder. But Dai Fanxing turned into...an egg! It's about...