Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    ◎Zai Zai unexpectedly has two faces (second watch) ◎

    Wu Xiaojiang's recording pen was confiscated.

    "No, big brother... I'm here to see a patient..."

    "Shut up, it's still polite, don't force us to do it!"

    "Don't..." Wu Xiaojiang faltered instantly.

    These big brothers could blow his head off with a single fist, it was only his own bad luck to blame.

    The splashing wealth and wealth in hand just flew away.

    He wants to cry but has no tears.

    This is good, not only is the money gone, but he might also offend the Gu family. Will he be completely unable to get along in the future?

    Unexpectedly, things were different from what he had imagined.

    Then, Wu Xiaojiang was politely sent out of the hospital by several people, who took him to a black car.

    The man listened to all the recordings, and then handed Wu Xiaojiang a business card.

    Wu Xiaojiang took it over and took a look, his eyes widened: "Are you Mr. Gu's special... special assistant?"

    Zhou Liang: "Just call me Special Assistant Zhou."

    "I... I have given all of this recording to you , It’s fresh and hot, just this one! Take it, I don’t want it? There are old and young in my house, and there is a dog..." Wu Xiaojiang was about to cry, he was scared! He kills!

    Zhou Liang smiled: "Don't worry, we are not the Ye family, we are always law-abiding and good people, please come, I just need you to cooperate with us to do one thing..." After

    Wu Xiaojiang heard him finish speaking, he opened his eyes wide and mourned: "Brother, Big Brother, Big Brother Zhou, please spare me, I don't want to get involved in the grievances between your wealthy families..."

    Zhou Liang raised his fingers, made a gesture of three, and then whispered a number.

    Wu Xiaojiang's jaw almost dropped in shock.

    He quickly reacted, and immediately changed his words: "We in the media industry are jealous of evil, and the Ye family is devoid of conscience, so I have to help no matter what!"

    Hey hey.

    There is no way, people give too much!

    ...

    Here, Su Ruanruan was embarrassed by Zai Zai's words, and she walked away with her things in embarrassment.

    After returning, she cried for a long time.

    She couldn't figure out why this child would be so hostile to her, and she had been so kind to him from the beginning.

    Did Lu Lu let him do this?

    Or... What did Gu Siyue say to him?

    Did he notice something?

    Su Ruanruan was so anxious that she couldn't sleep, and even received a call from Father Ye at night.

    "We have already taken care of everything. From tomorrow, you have to perform well and don't let us down."

    Hard work?

    Su Ruanruan felt very at a loss.

    She is also working hard, but she is getting farther and farther away from her goal.