How Not To Summon a Demon Lor...

By CrazyPlatinum1899

(Y/N) (L/N) was your average 15-year-old student who lived a very decent life as a teenager. He was then intr... More

Chapter 1: Arriving in an Isekai Video Game! (EDIT 3x!)
Chapter 2: Guild Registration and Quest!
Chapter 3: Fallen Invasion!
Chapter 4: The Fallen Army and an Ambush! (EDIT!)
Chapter 5: Bounty Hunting?!
Chapter 6: Releasing the Collars and a Prince of the Elves!
Chapter 7: An Old Enemy (EDIT!)
Chapter 8: Rescuing Shera! (EDIT!)
Chapter 9: War Problems (EDIT!)
Chapter 10: The Demon Lord's Salvation and a Scary Paladin!
Chapter 12: Betrayal
Chapter 13: The True Demon Lord!
Chapter 14: A Start of a New Adventure!
Chapter 15: An Explanation!
Chapter 16: The Past, The Zircon Tower City, and a Mysterious Premonition!
Chapter 17: The Truth of the Disease
Chapter 18: Campfire Songs!
Chapter 19: The Dungeon!
Chapter 20: The 12th Floor!
Chapter 21: Varakness!
Chapter 22: A Troublesome Organization!
Chapter 23: The Royal Capital!
Chapter 24: The Escape and a Plan!
Final Chapter: A Righteous Faith!

Chapter 11: The Demon Lord's Resurrection!

1.3K 55 22
By CrazyPlatinum1899

-No One's P.O.V-

Night falls, Diablo's group eventually made their way up to the top of the Starfall Tower where Edelgard was waiting for them.

Edelgard: You're finally here.

Diablo: Were you waiting long?

Edelgard: Not really.

You then looked around the area and you felt a bit of nostalgia within you.

(Y/N): (This is the first day where me, Diablo, and Leafa ended up summoning here in this world . Sure brings back memories.)

Edelgard: I've already drawn the magic circle. Preparations for the ritual are done.

That's when Edelgard notices that Alicia came up to join Diablo and the others of which Diablo took notice.

Leafa: This is Alicia, she's a good friend of ours.

Diablo: I've allowed her to accompany us for certain reasons, but she won't interfere.

Diablo tells Edelgard but she walks away dismissively, surprising Diablo.

Diablo: (What the? I thought she'd be more opposed.)

Rem: Is this ritual meant to fill Krebskulm's soul with magic power?

Edelgard: Yes. You'll pour strong magic power into the Demon Lord's soul. That should hasten her resurrection, I think.

Rem: Diablo, I can't trust the Fallen.

Diablo: Do you want to call this off?

Rem: No. I want to defeat Krebskulm. I believe in you, Diablo. Please...Save me from this fate.

Diablo: Today is the day I fulfill our promise to you, Rem!

...

And now, Rem begins to lie down on the big bench and waits for instructions to proceed.

Edelgard: Let's begin the ritual right away. You'll pour your magic power into the soul of the Demon Lord in her stomach. That will resurrect the Demon Lord.

Diablo then places his hand on Rem's stomach until the young Pantherian girl said...

Rem; I never imagined there would come a day when I entered a magic circle drawn by a Fallen to pour magic into the Demon Lord.

Diablo: Here I go.

Rem: Yes. Please start.

Diablo begins to pour his magic power onto Rem as everyone waited patiently to see if it was done.

Within a few seconds of waiting, Diablo stopped himself as he looks at Edelgard and said...

Diablo: Well?

Edelgard: You're not even close. You're not even reaching her.

Diablo: What?!

Edelgard: Make a hole in her stomach, and do it from much closer.

Shera: If you do that, Rem will die!

Leafa: Yeah, isn't there another way we can do?

Edelgard begins to think until she had a realized look on her face and said...

Edelgard: There is a hole.

Diablo: What?

(Y/N): Then where?

Edelgard then points her staff onto Rem's butthole.

Edelgard: Here.

Diablo: Huh?

Rem: Huh?

Shera & Alicia: Huh?

Leafa: . . 

(Y/N): . . .

Edelgard: Insert your fingers into that hole.

Edelgard says with a straight face and her two fingers raised up from her right hand.

Diablo (Takuma): (My fingers? No, no! No, no, no, no, no, no! Hold on! That's not okay! That is really not okay! My mind isn't really ready for that! I mean, of course, I've steeled myself for saving Rem! But really?! Aren't there all kinds of issues with that visual?!)

Rem: Alright.

Diablo: What?!

Rem: Please do it *Uncovers her eyes* If that's what it takes.

Leafa: Goodness gracious...

Shera: I'm not sure I understand but hang in there!

Diablo: (She wants me to do it?!)

Rem: Please save me, Diablo!

(Y/N): (I'm not gonna watch this.)

You then lowered your hat to not watch Diablo putting his fingers onto Rem's butt hole with your own two eyes.

Leafa: (Yeah, I'm not gonna watch this, too.)

Leafa covers her eyes using her left hand.

Diablo: Here I go!

While you and Leafa weren't watching Diablo pouring his magical power through Rem's butt hole. You two can still hear Rem and Diablo making a few words that are out of context while resurrecting Krebskulm until everyone notices the red pentagram begins to glow and let out a powerful wind.

Within a few moments, everything dissipates, indicating that Diablo has finished it, but four beams of purple light shot out everywhere around the area as the beam of purple light aims upwards.

Everyone hears the sound of deep demonic laughter, followed by Edelgard proudly laughing and saying...

Edelgard" The Demon Lord is reborn!

Shera: This is bad! We can't let this thing be reborn!

Leafa: No kidding!

Diablo: Are you alright?! Hang in there!

Rem: *Slowly opens her eyes* Diablo...Please win...

Diablo: Of course I will! And you have a responsibility to bear witness to it! So you're not allowed to die!

Krebskulm: Gyahahaha!

Alicia: Incredible! This...This is the Demon Lord!

That's when the beam of light fades away where the Krebskulm was, turning into a small glowing purple ball,

The purple ball slowly descends to the ground before popping out black smoke, causing everyone to cover their eyes.

The smoke then slowly dissipates, and Krebskulm was nowhere to be found. This confuses everyone at first until they hear...

Krebskulm: Kukuku~ Are you the ones who woke me from my slumber?

Edelgard: Demon Lord!

Diablo: (The Demon Lord?! That's her?! That's Krebskulm!)

(Y/N): (Senpai, Sugu, and I knew what Krebskulm looks like, but that? That is...something else...)

Krebskulm: Who are you?

Edelgard: I am Edelgard. I'm overjoyed by your resurrection!

Krebskulm: I see, I see. You should indeed commend me on my resurrection!

Leafa: Hey lady, are you really the Demon Lord Krebskulm that anyone feared?

Krebskulm: Indeed.

Diablo: I see. You're not quite what we expected, but that matters not.

Diablo then gets up and points his wand at Krebskulm as he starts to introduce himself.

Diablo: My name is Diablo! I am the Demon Lord from another world!

(Y/N): *Summons out dual energy blades* The names (Y/N) (L/N)! A half-demon and an apprentice of Diablo!

Leafa: *Unsheathes her sword and points at Krebskulm* And I'm Leafa! The Demon Elf who also serves as an apprentice to Diablo!

Diablo: My apprentices and I will defeat you!

Krebksulm: A demon lord and his two apprentices? How cute. *Points at Diablo* You must be the the one who woke me up, am I correct?

Diablo: That's me!

Krebskulm: I see. Since you woke me up, my reward for you is to teach you what fear is!

Krebskulm lets out a powerful electrical purple light around her body, causing a strong wind around the area.

Krebskulm: I'll kill you in the most brutal way possible! Yes! The most...eh...?

A confused expression appears on Krebskulm's face as her purple aura dies down while trying to finish her sentence.

Krebskulm: Uh, I know there's supposed to be a really brutal way...What was it?

Everyone: Huh?

At this point, everyone was confused about Krebskulm's situation.

Diablo (Takuma): (Hey, you're kidding, right?! Had she forgotten how to fight?)

Krebskulm: Argh, forget it! I'll just burn everything to ash! That's what a Demon Lord would do, right?

(Y/N): *Withdraws energy blades and facepalms* Oh goodness me...

Shera: You can't do that!

Krebskulm: I can't?

Shera & Rem: Huh?

Edelgard: Demon Lord! You're listening to what these mortals say?! That's wrong!

Krebskulm: But if they say I can't, doesn't it mean I can't?

Leafa: (Is this Krebskulm have a mind of a 6-year-old?)

Diablo (Takuma): (What's going on here? Is she missing some of her memories or something?)

Alicia: *Steps in* The Demon Lord is the one who destroys the mortal races! Is that not true?!

Krebskulm: Yes, I believe that sounds right.

Rem: Wait a minute! Why do you? I've always thought it was strange. Why does the Demon Lord kill the mortal races?

Krebskulm: I feel like there was some kind of reason for it, but...um...

Rem: If you're not doing it of your own volition, then please don't kill anyone!

Hearing Rem's pleading made Diablo shocked.

Shera: I'm asking you, too! Killing isn't good!

Krebskulm: I can't remember why I'd kill them, so why not? Okay, I won't kill them.

(Y/N) & Leafa: (Bruh...)

Diablo (Takuma): (Seriously?!)

Alicia: Are you serious?! You say the Demon Lord won't kill the mortal races?!

Krebskulm: Killing the mortal races won't fill my stomach, anyway.

Alicia: Edelgard, is this okay with you?!

Alicia asks Edelgard in a shocked way.

Edelgard: The Demon Lord is all that matters to me. If that's what the Demon Lord wants, I'm fine with it.

Alicia felt conflicted by this which can be noticed by you and Leafa who gained more suspicion towards her.

Krebskulm: More importantly, your Demon Lord is hungry!

Shera: Oh, I brought snacks!

Shera then pulls out a small sack that contains biscuits from her back pocket. Shera pulled out two biscuits and hands them to Krebskulm.

Shera: Here.

Krebskulm: What are these?

Shera: They're biscuits.

Krebskulm takes one biscuit and chews on it for a few moments until a delighted expression appears on her face.

Krebskulm: It's so good!

Shera: I have more if you'd like.

In a blink of an eye, Krebskulm takes the sack and the biscuit from Shera's hands as she begins to eat it with the same delighted expression.

Krebskulm: These are so good! I've never eaten anything this good before! Thanks to these, I've remembered my mission!

This alarms everyone upon hearing the last part of Krebskulm's words until...

Krebskulm: To devour all the biscuits in this world! That is the reason I have been reborn into this world!

Diablo (Takuma): (Like hell it is!)

Krebskulm: Hey, are there no more biscuits?

Shera: My name is Shera. Sorry, but there won't be any more until we return to the city. Also, I do have one friend who can make biscuits!

Krebskulm: Oh? Who might that be?

(Y/N): I believe that would be me.

You spoke up, pointing at yourself after Shera mentioned you.

Krebskulm: You have more biscuits?

(Y/N): Yeah, but I can make one just using my magic.

Krebskulm: Show me.

Leafa: (Y/N), here you go.

Leafa then pulls out one pebble from the small sack that came from her back pocket and hands it to you.

(Y/N): Thanks. Now then, Krebskulm, there are other types of biscuits you don't know of.

Krebskulm: R-Really?!

Krebskulm asks with stars in her eyes.

(Y/N): Y-Yeah, but I have limited info about biscuits and what they taste like.

Krebskulm: Hurry now! I can't wait!

Krebskulm says in an excited voice.

You let out a deep exhale as you begin to aim one pebble that you held in your left hand and yelled out.

(Y/N): Turn this pebble into a biscuit!

A pink beam shoots out from your right index finger as it headed straight towards the one pebble, turning the pebble into a sealed plastic container with the name labeled on it called: "Monde Nissins' Butter Coconut Biscuits."

(Y/N): There. All done.

Krebskulm: Huh? I don't see a biscuit! Are you making a fool out of me?!

Krebskulm questions with a pout.

(Y/N): N-No! Inside this sealed container is filled with biscuits. I just need to open it up.

Krebskulm: Oh. Sorry about that.

You let out a sigh of relief as you begin to open up the package and hand it to Krebskulm.

(Y/N): Here.

Krebskulm picks up one biscuit on the inside of the package and eats it.

The Demon Lord chews for a few seconds before her adorable delighted expression appears on her face.

Krebskulm: Mmm~! This is really sweet, and the flavor tastes great~!

Krebskulm begins to munch down every biscuit inside of the package at a face pace.

Leafa: *Whispers to (Y/N)* Hey, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hm?

Leafa: Isn't that type of biscuit that comes from...

(Y/N): The Philippines? Yeah, I know a few brands of biscuits they made. They taste normally like any other biscuits and put some good flavors.

Suddenly, Leafa pats your head and gives you a smirk on her face, and said...

Leafa: Heh, as expected of you.

(Y/N): It's all said and done, Suguha.

You said with a grin on your face until Krebskulm spoke up.

Krebskulm: Ahh~! The biscuits you gave me is really delicious! Say, what's your name again?

(Y/N): It's...(Y/N) (L/N).

Krebskulm: Okay, (Y/N)! As the Demon Lord, Krebskulm, you shall become my personal butler!

Krebskulm says with an enthusiastic grin and her finger pointed at you.

You sweat dropped at this until Leafa spoke up.

Leafa: Krebskulm, (Y/N) belongs to Lord Diablo. I don't think he'll approve of you handing over (Y/N).

Krebskulm: I can't?

Krebsklm asks with a confused expression until you and Leafa turned to Diablo for a response.

Diablo: That's correct! As the Demon Lord from another world, I cannot allow you to hand over my apprentice to you!

Diablo says in his usual authoritative tone.

Krebskulm: Aww, that's a okay. It's a shame that I can't get to keep you as my personal butler.

Krebskulm says in a sad pout.

(Y/N): (I do really wish to give Krebskulm my Food Beam skill, but she doesn't know what any biscuits from many countries around the world that I live in, along with Takuma, and Suguha.)

-Mini Time Skip-

Later on, all of you got back down on the ground and walked headed back to the city.

During your walk together, you can hear Shera, Leafa, and Krebsklm having a friendly chat about biscuits. Diablo asks Rem if she's really okay with having a friendly Krebskulm that wouldn't kill the mortal races.

While having deep thoughts about the whole situation, you felt a tug on your cloth coming from the left side which is none other than Edelgard herself.

(Y/N): Something you need?

Edelgard: I'm just surprised that you were getting friendly with the Demon Lord.

(Y/N): Yeah. She does have a mind of a child, but she still has that immense strength that I can sense. If anything goes wrong, we'd still put her down.

Edelgard: I see. Say...

(Y/N): Hm?

Edelgard: I still haven't forgotten about our rematch.

(Y/N): Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.

Edelgard: *Nods* Mm.

(Y/N): Can't wait to fight you again, Edelgard.

Edelgard: Yes. I trained hard enough and I won't go easy on you, unlike the last time when I first fought you.

(Y/N): *Smiles* Heh, you're on.

Edelgard: Hmph, idiot...

While holding up your smile, your Mana Sensing skill went off and it's coming from above.

(Y/N): Everyone, something's coming from above us!

You yelled out and this alarmed everyone as they all looked up to see a large figure flying in the air with the moon behind them.

Shera: What is that?

The figure then doves down onto the ground before landing on its knees.

???: Demon Lord, congratulations on your resurrection.

(Y/N): (Who is this Squidward-looking creature?)

Krebskulm: Who are you?

Eulerex: I am Eulerex, the one who has served the Demon Lords for generations.

Leafa: Eulerex?

Diablo (Takuma): (He was in Cross Reverie, too.)

Edelgard: Eulerex has been alive since the Demon Lord before the previous one. He's the oldest and strongest among us.

Eulerex: I have long awaited the resurrection of our Demon Lord. Allow me to offer a sacrifice to celebrate this auspicious day.

Krebskulm: Auspicious?

Eulerex: Yes. I would like to slaughter all the mortals being kept alive here in your presence and offer their lives in celebration of your resurrection.

Krebskulm: You can't! If you kill the mortals, I won't be able to eat biscuits!

Krebskulm exclaims and this makes Eulerex rotate his head to the right out of confusion.

Eulerex: Edelgard, the Demon lord seems opposed to killing the mortal races. What is the meaning of this?

Edelgard: I don't understand, either.

Eulerex: The Demon Lord is the ruler of all dark beings! And dark beings kill the mortal races! Which means...I believe our incomplete Demon Lord needs to be reincarnated again!

Eulerex goes to attack Krebskulm, but Edelgard blocks the attack using her spear, surprising everyone.

Eulerex: Edelgard?!

Edelgard: You act on your own! Nothing is more important than our Demon Lord's will!

Eulerex: Even Fallen have a purpose in this world. So I must correct this incomplete resurrection of our Demon Lord!

Eulerex then starts spinning mid-air and sends flying Edelgard with a kick.

Edelgard quickly recovers with her feet and spear dragged to the ground. The spear Fallen lady looks back up to see Eulerex chasing after her and delivers a punch toward her.

However, Edelgard has been training from her previous defeat by you and Leafa, she quickly jumps away in time to avoid the attack.

Eulerex: Impressive. Your speed has improved quite a bit.

Edelgard: Don't you dare underestimate me!

Edelgard tells Eulerex as she starts charging at him by swinging and thrusting her spear toward Eulerex.

Edelgard manages to land a few hits on Eulerex while also dodging his powerful physical attacks.

(Y/N): (Nice. Seems that Edelgard's training paid off. However, it's still not enough to match up Eulerex's movements.)

You thought to yourself as all of you keep watching Edelgard fighting against Eulerex until she manages to drop down Eulerex's defense.

Edelgard: I'll end you!

Edelgard goes for the final blow as she thrusts her spear onto the strongest Fallen's chest, but Eulerex vanishes from her sight, catching her off guard.

Eulerex appears behind Edelgard and does a roundhouse kick and it directly onto Edelgar'ds left rib, sending the lance Fallen flying as her body starts skidding onto the ground like a ragdoll.

Eulerex: Don't get too confident yourself, Edelgard!

Eulerex was about to finish her off by readying his left fist but Leafa blocks it with her Muramasa blade.

Eulerex: Oh? It's surprising for an Elf like you to block my fist with a mere blade!

Leafa: I'm a Demon Elf, you moron!

Behind Leafa, you fly towards Edelgard's aid and helped her up.

(Y/N): Are you okay?

Edelgard: Ngh...I'm fine...just a minor injury...

(Y/N): As if you're fine. You need to get healed up!

Leafa: (Y/N), get Edelgard to safety!

(Y/N): Got it!

You then start to carry Edelgard in your arms as you try to fly away from Eulerex's view.

Eulerex: I'm not letting a mere human get away with a Fallen!

Eulerex then vanishes and teleports in front of your view.

Shera: (Y/N), look out!

Shera calls out to you as Eulerex readies to punch you, but you put up a green barrier around you to protect yourself and Edelgard.

Eulerex: A barrier?!

Diablo: I have you now! Flare Burst!

Diablo then fires his spell onto Eulerex as three glowing orbs surround Eulerex before an explosion occurs around him.

Leafa: You got him!

However, it was short-lived because Eulerex survives the explosion and goes to attack Diablo.

Diablo then places the Super Mine trap onto the ground and jumps away as Eulerex steps on it, causing an explosion on Eulerex.

Suddenly, the smoke was then immediately blown away as Eulerex charged toward Diablo again with great speed.

Diablo: (This guy's fast!)

Eulerex: Quartz Lance!

Eulerex cast his skill as sparks of blue lightning appears in thin air from his left hand, creating a spear.

However, Diablo regains his ground and lifted his left arm up, preparing his Magic Reflection ring.

Once Eulrex's Quartz Lance hits Diablo's Reflection magic, the lance itself deflects back onto Eulerex, piercing through his left shoulder.

Eulerex: Could that be...Magic Reflection?

Diablo: Oh? You figured out my power on the first shot?

Eulerex: I can't be! Magic Reflection was the unique power of the Demon Lord of the Mind, Enkvaros. Why do you...

Diablo (Takuma): (Before I met Suguha and (Y/N), I was the first to defeat Enkvaoros in the game. I received this ring as a reward for doing that. It looks like living through two generations of Demon Lords has left him with lots of knowledge.)

Takuma thought to himself before returning to his Demon Lord act.

Diablo: Hmph. Haven't you realized it yet? No matter how much you struggle, there's no chance you'll win.

Diablo tells him while Eulerex starts groaning in frustration as he begins to disappear from Diablo's sight.

Diablo then looked to his left and sees that Eulerex is going after Krebskulm.

Eulerex: The incomplete Demon Lord must die!

Rem: Watch out!

Rem then runs towards Krebskulm and tackles her down to the ground, avoiding Eulerex's attack.

Leafa: I have you now!

Leafa then gets in front of Eulerex and pulls the trigger on Muramasa's sheath while holding the handle.

Leafa performs a quick strong slash attack on the body of Eulerex, leaving a huge red gash and causing Eulerex to scream out in agony and pain.

Krebskulm: You tried to protect a Demon Lord?

Rem: No, I...

Krebskulm: Good work! You have my praise!

Shera: No, no. At a time like this, you say, "Thank you."

Rem: Shera...

Krebskulm: I see. *Sits up* Thank you, then!

Krebskulm says with a grateful smile on her face.

Edelgard: This is all new to me...

(Y/N): Is it because of seeing your Demon Lord being happy with the mortals?

Edelgard: *Nods* I guess so.

Back with Diablo and Leafa, they were looking at the injured Eulerex.

Eulerex: You two are no ordinary mortals.

Diablo: I told you, I'm the Demon Lord. Besides, I have two apprentices who served me for quite some time.

Eulerex: Two...apprentices?

Leafa: I believe that would be me as the Demon Elf, and that boy with the hat over there is a Half-Demon. We are Lord Diablo's apprentices.

Eulerex: Ngh...It's inconceivable. I can tell you people are strong. I shall make my retreat.

Eulerex's body begins to glow brightly as he then flies away onto the sky.

Alicia: Are you sure it was wise to let him go?

Diablo: I've lost interest. I don't care about those who run from me. (I could pursue him, but if he used some area of effect attack that wasn't magical...I couldn't be able to protect everyone. However, despite my strength as a DPS guy...I've still got Leafa and (Y/N) with me.)

Leafa: Is everyone doing okay, Alicia?

Alicia: No one was hurt except for Edelgard. She's currently being healed by (Y/N) from her fight with Eulerex.

Leafa: I see. That's good to hear.

Diablo: Anyways, that delayed us far too long. Let's make haste towards town. The Bridge of Ulug should soon be coming into view.

Shera: Right!

Back to you, you were finished healing up Edelgard from her injuries as her body was restored to the way it was.

Edelgard: Thanks.

(Y/N): Don't mention it.

Edelgard then stood back up from the ground as she begins to approach Krebskulm and kneels in front of her.

Edelgard: Demon Lord...If we're going to the Human city, I can't get near it. I'll wait in the forest. Please call on me at any time.

Krebskulm: Yes. Good work. Thank you.

Edelgard: It is my humble pleasure.

Edelgard went off to the forest while everyone got back safely with Krebskulm.

Alicia: Um, about Lady Krebskulm...I believe we'll face several problems if we use her name within the city, won't we?

Diablo: True, it could cause unwanted chaos.

Krebskulm: I am the Demon Lord, but how you refer to me is a trivial matter when biscuits are at stake. I'll permit something else.

(Y/N): So, what are we going to name her then? Any ideas?

Shera: In that case...Oh, how about Klem?

Leafa: Huh, that doesn't seem like a bad idea to name the Demon Lord.

Krebskulm: I'll take it!

-Mini Time Skip-

Later on, everyone safely made their way back to Faltra and went to the Inn.

Shera: Are you okay?

Krebskulm: What's the matter with him?

(Y/N): Ah, it's just that Diablo is tired because he used too much of his energy.

Krebskulm: Oh, yes. I've heard the mortal races get worn out when using magic power.

Shera: You don't, Klem?

Krebskulm: Because I'm a Demon Lord! Infinite magic power constantly wells up from deep within me!

Diablo (Takuma): (That's cheating.)

Leafa: Say, where are Rem and Alicia?

Shera: Everyone couldn't sleep in here, so they're both sleeping in Miss Alicia's room.

Diablo: I see.

(Y/N): Hey Diablo, wants some hot chocolate milk?

Diablo: Yeah, give me one.

Leafa: Wait, give me one as well.

Shera: Me too!

Krebskulm: What's hot chocolate milk? Is it a biscuit?

(Y/N): No, it's a sweet drink that could help you feel relaxed before going to bed.

Krebskulm: Is that so? I want to try one.

(Y/N): Alright. Just give me a few seconds.

You then pulled out a few pebbles from your pocket and put them on the table. You then used your Food Beam skill as the pebbles turned into five fresh hot chocolate milk.

Krebskulm: *Sniff, sniff* Ooh, the aroma smells amazing~!

Leafa: That's how hot chocolate milk smells like.

(Y/N): Alright, everyone. Take your cup and drink to your heart's content!

You tell them as everyone takes their cups and starts to drink the hot chocolate milk.

Diablo: Ahh~ I feel relieved~ My magic points are fully recovered~

Leafa: Mm~ Indeed~!

Shera: Heehee~!

Krebskulm: Wow! It tastes really great! Hot chocolate milk, was it?

(Y/N): Yeah. That's the name of it.

Krebskulm: Amazing...do you all drink this every night before going to bed?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Krebskulm: I see. You mortals are really amazing.

-With Alicia-

Back with Alicia, she was looking out the window and begins to have a flashback.

...

Woman: My, metal on a woman's face? That's shameful. Take them off.

Man: I saw you had books that were inappropriate for your education. So I threw them out.

Woman: It's for your own good.

Man: When an emergency arises, protect Humans first. Demihumans can come afterward.

???: Sometimes sacrifices are necessary for the prosperity of the nation. Do you understand? Alicia!

...

Alicia: I need the Demon Lords to fulfill the Demon Lord's duty. She must rid of this world of the mortal races in order to create a beautiful world.

-At the Church-

Holy Knight 1: Are you alright, Sir Saddler?

Holy Knight 2: How are you feeling?

Saddler: Obviously not good. I feel awful. The Gods would never enjoy the existence of an insolent man who doesn't believe in my power. I'll never forgive those damn demihumans!

...

(A/N: That's that! Stay tuned for more!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 2K 26
This story depicts an alternate timeline wherein Velzard attends Walpurgis after sensing Veldora's presence. She subsequently meets our protagonist a...
1.5K 70 21
Yukia is just a young 12 year old girl who's family was murdered when she was only 2 years old forcing her to leave her only home. After years of mak...
705 46 31
The woman who called herself a goddess summoned me to her after I died and sent me to a medieval-like world to be reincarnated, saying that she didn'...
274 2 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...