๐๐„๐– ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐’, atw...

By 1mveryhungry

โ•ญใ€Œ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐€๐•๐€๐“๐€๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐— ๐…. ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ใ€โ•ฎ๐ŸŒบ. โ... More

๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘พ ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ !
๐’Š.
๐’Š๐’Š.
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š.
๐’Š๐’—.
๐’—.
๐’—๐’Š.
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š
๐’Š๐’™.
๐’™.
๐’™๐’Š.
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š.
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š.
๐’™๐’Š๐’—.
๐’™๐’—.
๐’™๐’—๐’Š.

๐’—๐’Š๐’Š.

18.9K 694 115
By 1mveryhungry

──────── CHAPTER SEVEN,
NEW HOME.  .  .

     YOUR yellow glossy eyes scanned all over the homes of the Metkayina people, in amazement. While carrying your semi-heavy bags.

  “(Y/N) look!” Tuk said, catching your attention you turned and saw a beautiful grey-colored creature. That chirped at Tuk. You smiled and looked over at Tuk who was giggling at the creature’s attempt to get closer to her.

  “Guys let’s go,” Kiri stated as she stayed behind, waiting for the two of you. The younger girl mumbles a quick apology and ran up ahead, as you walked next to Kiri. Softly smiling at her as she did the same.

. . .

     “THIS is for you. Your new home.” the Chief’s daughter spoke, as she stepped aside letting the rest of you go in.

  “It’s nice right?” Jake questioned, as he looked around the spacious hut. Neytiri carelessly dropped the mat she was holding and sighed deeply. The look of pure annoyance was evident on her face.

  Kiri rolled her eyes. You and along with the Sullys placed your belongings down. You were about to walk outside of the hut, as you wanted to explore more of the reef. Suddenly a hard grip on your arm held you back.

  “Where are you going?” Neytiri questioned, in a tiresome manner. The rest of the Sully’s looked at you, as if they too, were waiting for an answer.
You glanced over at the reef for a brief moment.

  “I wanted to see the reef,” you answered honestly. Normally you weren't scared or nervous around Neytiri, but when she was annoyed or angry. It frightened you a little.

  Just as Neytiri was about to voice her opinion, Lo’ak stepped in. “It’s okay mom, we'll go with her,” he said, as Neteyam gently nodded his head, agreeing with his younger brother. Neytiri looked at her sons, and sighed, as she slowly nodded her head and let your arm go.

. . .

OKAY, Sully’s fall in,” Jake called out, as everyone went inside the hut.

  “Remember the family meeting,” Neteyam said, a sly smirk slowly crept on his face as he forcefully dragged his younger brother down with him. You held a neutral expression, as you stood in front of the Marui pod. As you attempted to walk away, only to feel someone drag you towards the now-formed circle.

  “You too (Y/N),” Neytiri spoke, as she let go of your arm. And sat next to you. Slightly pulling you in close towards her. As Kiri reluctantly sat down on your left side.

  You gave a small tiresome sigh, as Jake began to speak.

  “I need you kids to be on your best behavior,” Jake stated seriously.

  “I mean it. Learn fast, and pull your weight. Don't cause trouble, got it.” he finished as he was mainly looking at Lo’ak when he spoke.

  “Yes sir,” Lo’ak replied, as Neteyam harshly tugged Lo’ak’s neck. Causing him to hiss in pain, as Neteyam chuckled. While you slowly lay your head on Neytiri’s shoulder and stared at the floor in boredom.

  “I want to go home,” Tuk said as small tears started to form at the edge of her eyes. While everyone looked at her.

  “Oh, Tuk. . .” Neytiri said, in a worrisome manner. Your ears went flat as you looked at Tuk’s crying form.

  “Tuk,” Jake said softly, as he rubbed his youngest daughter’s arm. In hopes to comfort her. “This is our home now.” he looked over at the rest of his family.

  “We’re gonna get threw this, if we have each other's backs, right?” he finished. While Neytiri looked at the ground. “What does your father always say?” she questioned.

  As for her everyone replied except for you and Kiri. While Neteyam looked at the two of you, smiling. “That’s right. Sully’s stick together.”Jake said,

  “Now this time with some feeling.” as all of his kids said ‘Sully’s stick together’. “You too (Y/N),” Jake said as he turned to look at you.

  “Sully’s stick together.” you quickly mumbled, looking over at the reef. As Jake’s and Neytiri’s ears slightly went flat.

  Everyone stood up and started making their way toward the exit. You were the last one out, as you felt a bigger hand pull on your wrist. You turned around and saw Jake.

  “Be careful (Y/N), and stick with Neteyam and Lo’ak,” he said in a concerned tone. You hummed in agreement, as he let go of your wrist.

  While Neytiri sighed, her eyes were still fixated on your leaving figure. As her husband pulled her in a side hug.

. . .

     YOU stared in awe, as you saw the three familiar Metkayina teens dive into the water. “C’mon (Y/N)!” Lo’ak shouted with excitement. As he and Neteyam jumped into the water chaotically. You smiled at the two idiots, as Tuk and Kiri appeared next to you.

  Kiri looked at the clear water and glanced over at the two of you. Tuk’s smile grew, as the three of you jumped into the water. Creating large splashes, as screams escaped your mouths.

  Feeling the refreshing cold water engulf your whole body, you looked around. Awestruck. It was breathtaking.

  Your honey-colored eyes scanned the water, as you saw many new and interesting animals swim around. As the Sully kids did the same.

  From afar the Metkayina girl smiled, at your cute reaction to the reef. As her dimples were pronounced on the sides of her face.

sorry I feel like this felt rushed or something? But thank you all for being patient with me, I'll definitely edit this later. And also sorry for the short-ish chapter I know I usually write longer than this but I'm a little tired. Also! Next chapter will have Tsireya, Ao’nung & rotxo. <33  )

unedited  .
02 / 28 / 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 29.9K 46
-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ- แดŠแด€แด‹แด‡ ๊œฑแดœสŸสŸส แด€ษดแด… ษดแด‡ส'แด›ษชส€ษช สœแด€แด… ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แดŠแดส ส™ส€แดแดœษขสœแด› แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สŸษชแด แด‡๊œฑ, แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡. แด…แด€สœสŸษชร„ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ แด›แดสŸแด…...
31.4K 421 26
Born as a half bred you were beautiful with your beauty someone fell in love
38.5K 908 21
"๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’๐’“๐’! " ๐‘ฐ ๐’†๐’™๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†๐’… "๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’•" ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Ž๐’Š๐’“๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ฐ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’†...