The Way To Save the ORV Prota...

Par Kumoriee

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint: The Way To Save the ORV Protagonist is a light novel telling about (You) who i... Plus

TWSOP: Prologue
TWSOP: II
TWSOP: III
TWSOP: IV
TWSOP: V
TWSOP: VI
TWSOP: VII
TWSOP: VIII
TWSOP: IX
TWSOP: X
TWSOP: XI
TWSOP: XII
TWSOP: XIII
TWSOP: XIV
TWSOP: XV
TWSOP: XVI
TWSOP: XVII
TWSOP: XVIII
TWSOP: XIX
TWSOP: XX

TWSOP: I

1K 68 11
Par Kumoriee

They are exist because of us

We exist because of them

A girl slowly opening her eyes. She looked around feeling familiar.

'... Where am I?'

She began to walk and looking for small store.

It's a hot day.

'Isn't it is too hot?' the girl wiped her forehead as walking .Not long she found a small store.
"Please give me one cold orange juice" she put her hand on her pocket. Luckily she had some money. Then she taking out the money and put it on counter.
A woman around in her 30s later came out as bringing an orange juice in can "Here you go"
"Thank you, auntie" (you) thanked and opened the can .She drank it until the can feeling empty.
"What a polite child" the auntie smiled

"...Auntie, could you tell me what exact this year and what time now?" the girl wiped her mouth with her arm.
"Why you asking, did you forget?" the auntie confused and went away for a while. Not long, she came back "Today is 02-15-1998 as for the time right now is around 04:34 PM"
"I have little amnesia. Thank you and bye auntie" she thanked and immediately left.

The auntie had little shock but the girl ignored her and kept walking away.

•••

'... I feel like there is something I need to do but what is it...' the girl crossing her arms as walking on the street.

There were some shops such as bakery, furniture store, cafe, etc. While the girl walking, she's passing mirror shop. She stopped and looked at her reflection on the mirror for a while. Her eyes widened.

".. I remember now. I'm (you)... this world is in novel called ORV right?"

I don't know if I died in my real world or not or it's just my imagination that I'm from the another world. I have a gift to save that person.

(You) still looking at her reflection on the mirror 'If I'm coming back here, then that means I'm failed to save him'

•••

'That means he's 7 years old right now' (you) thinking as heading to Kim's home.

There were a lot of things (you) thinking about how she was gonna staying here without familiar. She was thinking about Dokja but at the same time she was thinking how to survive alone here.

Minutes later, (you) found Kim's home 'There is it'
There's the family tag name in the fence which saying Kim's Home.
(You) walked toward to the fence and opened it .She approached the house with sneakily. As she heading toward closest window, there were a man throwing tantrum inside the house. Cleared enough for (you) to listen.

"WHAT A USELESS CHILD"

"...s-sorry.."

'Is it happening?' (you) trying to take a peek . Luckily you could see the inside. There were laying a young boy on the floor and a man standing in front of him . The man supposed to be the father of that child.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT" the man hitting the young boy who was lying on floor and hugging his own body.

A woman suddenly barged into the room "Please stop!" she went to Dokja and protecting him with her own body.

"YOU BITCH" the man slapped her

"KYAAA!"

(You) then went ahead to the door .She was standing there as deciding whether to knock the door or not 'How should I approach Dokja? today or tomorrow?'

"Huh, I am going out for a while .And by the time I come back, the dinner already get well prepared"

'Looks like the old man gonna come out. This could be my chance' (you) immediately hiding.

The door opened and the man came out .He was going to somewhere .After (you) watching him disappear, she went to the door and knock.

The door opened by a woman. She had short reddish brown hair.

'Dokja's mother. Lee Sookyung' (you) examining her 'She should be working by right now. Probably, catching a sick?'

"Oh ,my. What a young kid like you need here?" Sookyung asking nicely .She managed to hide her pain even after got hit by her husband.
"Hello, auntie. I'm Dokja's friend" you bowed to her politely "May I see him?"

Sookyung went silent for a sec 'Does Dokja have friend? I thought he has no friend'

"Sorry, could you come again later? he is not feeling well right now" Sookyung declined and of course (you) knew why.

"I see .It's okay, auntie .I will visit him again later .I hope he will get well soon" you smiled and bowed "I am going first then"

Sookyoung then closed the door after (you) gave farewell .She went looking for Dokja .Dokja was reading a book.

Sookyung seemed hesitate to tell the young boy about this matter ".. Dokja"
Dokja stopped reading and looked at her "What is it, mother?" his tone was soft yet weak.

"There was a young girl around your age coming just now" Sookyung telling as examining Dokja's face expression "She was looking for you"
Dokja had this little shock written on his face "..really?"
"You told me that you have no friend" Sookyung wanted to make sure.
Dokja looked at floor and in deep thought ".. I don't know" he then continued read his book.

Sookyung still had no idea and so she left Dokja and went to make dinner.

•••

(You) was walking alone. It was soon evening and about dinner time.

'I need a place to stay' (you) was walking back to the previous small store she went.

•••

"Auntie"

"Yes?" the woman appeared and surprised to meet (you) again "Oh my .What you need this time ,dear?"
"Could I live you for a while?" (you) asked innocent

Without further ado she accepted (you) instantly "Oh sure, you can my dear" the auntie welcoming (you) to go inside.

"Thank you, auntie" (you) smiled and entered the small store 'That's unexpected from a stranger that suddenly accept me'

"I live alone here" the auntie explaining as showing the inside

"Auntie, is this your family?" (you) asked about it after found a photo.

"They are not here anymore" the auntie not showing a sad face .Maybe it's just (you) couldn't see her face properly.

"Ah, sorry for asking"

"It's okay" the auntie let low chuckled.

•••

"You don't want to eat? is it not to your liking?" auntie asking because (you) just looking at the meal.
"Could you eat first, auntie?" (you) had a plan "I will eat the leftover later after you done eating"

(You) was holding a plastic bag as walking on the small street.

It's already night time. The time where lamp streets finally being used.

'The night view is beautiful' (you) looking at the sky as walking.

"Here it is"
(You) arrived at Kim's home. She once again entering the home area with sneakily. She had arrived just now and already hearing ruckus. The ruckus was not that clear enough to hear.

'I hope there will be a chance Dokja coming out' (you) secretly praying.

The door suddenly opened .(You) immediately hiding.

A young boy with pale skin and black hair coming out.

'Dokja!' (you)'s face was lightened up. (You) watching and following Dokja from behind carefully.

He was carrying a trash bag.

It was only needed 3 until 4 minutes to reach trash can.
He put the trash bag into trash can and just standing there.

'I feel like he doesn't want to go home yet' (You) seeing him pitifully and decided to come out "Hello"

Dokja noticed and turned around. He was being silent.

"Um, I'm (you). You must be Dokja, right?" (you) feeling awkward.

".. how do you know?" Dokja began suspicious at you "Were you the girl that coming to my home before?"

"Yes, that's right. B-But ,trust me. I want to be friend with you!" (you) trying to convince Dokja .She wanted to be his friend.

Dokja had no friends and suddenly someone appeared and saying want to become his friend .He feeling like he was dreaming or something.
He was hesitate and about to go away "Um.. I'm sorry..-"

"Wait!"

Suddenly there was a stomach growl .Made the situation awkward. (You) broke the silent first.

"I am.. I am bringing meal right now .Would you like to eat with me?" (you) scratched her neck because it was awkward "You haven't eaten yet, right?"

•••

(You) and Dokja were sitting on a bench at park.

"Please dig in" (you) smiled softly.

'Dokja that has no friends and struggle to make any friends' (you) watching Dokja silently who hesitated to eat the meal 'It makes sense if he has hard time to open toward me. Let's just slowly, no need to be hurry .There is still time'

Dokja began holding the chopsticks and devoured the meal in no time.

(You) chuckled "Do you still want second?"
"Are you not going to eat as well?" Dokja finally talked to you first.
(You) smiled and shook her head lightly "No, I actually already eaten .This one is for you"

Surprisingly, Dokja could make expression on his face .He knitted his eyebrow and getting his face closer to (you)'s face to see if she was lying or not "Really?"

"Well, actually not yet" (you) gave up because couldn't handle her feeling when Dokja getting closed to her "I just want to share you mine .I will have a light snack later. So please, it because I insist"

Maybe it was surprising for Dokja .He then accepted it and ate until there's nothing left.

•••

"Thank you for the food" Dokja thanked
"Sure. See you tomorrow" (you) waved
Dokja paused for a moment "..tomorrow?"

"Yes, I am going to see you tomorrow"

Dokja couldn't describe what was he feeling .Was it a feeling where he finally got a friend?

Dokja gave her a thin smile "See you tomorrow" and when he was about to entered the house. (You) said something

"Happy birthday, Dokja"

Dokja looked at her with unbelieve .He wasn't being smiling nor sad. He gritted his teeth for a while and entered the house.

'I should go back too' (you) turned around and going back go the small store 'I am so hungry .I want to eat auntie homemade bread'

'No one ever say that to me except mother' Dokja spoke to himself

[ TWSOP: I end ]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

28.7K 2K 12
orv fanfiction ! she/her ! fem reader ! started: 12/09/21 finished: 1/29/22 credits to the real owner of the photo i used.
25.5K 931 6
After an argument and Kim Dokja getting knocked out unconscious by Yoo Joonghyuk, a hidden scenario pops up for the Kim-com. [A new hidden scenario h...
177 11 15
Was this really true?Orv was coming to life right before my eyes. Choi Taemeong(an eighteen year old) experiences what it's like to survive in omnisc...
90 0 13
Just a familiar story with a different kind of world. A world where Kim Dokja's life genre was "Realism" but not "Fantasy". A world where "The Ways o...