Maniac

By scared_potter3

Andrea Cooper, Betty's twin sister, but she is so much more different than her, everyone thinks that she's th... More

00

16 0 0
By scared_potter3

Our story is about a town, a small town. And the people who live in the town. From a distance, it presents itself like so many other small towns all over the world. Safe. Decent. Innocent. Get closer though, and you start seizing the shadows underneath. The name of our town is Riverdale. And our story being I guess.. with what the blossoms twins did this summer. On the Fourth of July, just after dawn Jason and Cheryl Blossom drove out to Sweetwater River for an early morning boat ride. The next thing we know happened for sure... is that Dilton Doiley, who was leading Riverdale's Boy Scout Troop on a bird watching expedition, came upon Cheryl by the rivers edge. Riverdale police dragged Sweetwater River for Jason's body but never found it.

"If he is dead, Hal I hope in those last moments he suffered." A blonde woman told the man next to him and their daughter. The daughter looked at her parents and then back at the Blossom family. Of course she wouldn't never forgive them for what they did to her sister Polly Cooper but still she felt bad for them. She knows how it feels to lose someone you love, let's not talk about losing your twin brother. But she also felt guilty. She didn't mean to do what she did. She let her anger get the best of her

So a week later the blossom family buried an empty casket and Jason's death was ruled an accident as the story that Cheryl told made the rounds. That Cheryl dropped a glove in the water, and Jason reach down to get it and accidentally tipped the boat and panicked and drowned. As for us, we were still talking about the July 4th tragedy.. on the last day of summer vacation, when a new mystery rolled into the town.

Andrea was in Betty's room, reading a book. Betty was getting ready to go to Pops with Archie. The thing is Betty has a crush on Archie since they were little kids. Andrea didn't really think that it was gonna work.

"Are you excited? Nervous?" The boy next to Andrea asked Betty who was wrapping her hair into a poney tail.

"Both." Betty said as she turned to look at the boy and her sister who now put the book down.

"I haven't seen him all summer." Betty said.

"Which is why nerves are acceptable Bets, but me and Kev we agree Bets." Andrea said as she watched her sister. She really didn't want for Archie to break her heart. Andrea knows why Archie couldn't came with her and Jughead on that trip, and also why he didn't speak to Betty so much anymore but she swore that it's wasn't her story to tell.

"You like him , he likes you." Kevin told Betty and Andrea really wanted to say something but for Archie sake she kept her mouth shout.

"Well, then why, hasn't he ever said or done anything?" Betty asked as she was doing her make up but as she speak she turned to look at her friend and sister.

"Maybe he was just busy you know, maybe his dad made him work." Andrea lied to her sister.

"Maybe ur right A. Well we'll see." Betty said

"Oh my god." Kevin said as he was watching the window, Betty instantly run to the window to see at what was Kevin staring at.

"Archie got hot." Kevin said and Andrea made a disgusting face. It's not that she didn't like Archie she did, but he just wasn't her type.

"He's got abs now." Kevin said as he kept watching the window, as Archie put a shirt on.

"Six more reason for you to take that ginger bull by the horns tonight." Kevin said as he and Betty were watching him.

"Kev please do not talk about what my little sister might do with Archie." Andrea said only the thought of her and Archie doing sex was making her vomit. She really didn't want for her little sister to sleep with Archie. He was a player.

💻🖨

"Look mom I really don't have time for this." Andrea said as she was making her back pack. Today was the first day back to school and her mother already search for a way to argue with her.

"I'm only trying to keep you save, and you hanging out with that boy won't help you." Her mother Alice Cooper said. Andrea rolled her eyes and she was done doing her backpack.

"Well dell with it because I won't stop hanging out with him." Andrea said as she walked out of the house, she didn't even bother to wait for Betty. Sometimes her mother was getting on her nerves. And of course that Betty was her favorite, Betty and Polly of course. The golden daughters.

When she arrived at school she was meet with the new girl Veronica and Betty was behind her sister already

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Betty asked he sister

"Mom got on my nerves this morning, sorry Betts." Andrea said as she adjusted her backpack on her shoulder. She was searching for Jughead but of course she couldn't find him. She hasn't talked to him since July 4.

"So I usually start off my tours with a little history and context." Betty said as she told Veronica arm to show her the school

"I'll see you at lunch Betty." Andrea said as she walked away from her sister she really didn't want to go with her. She just wanted to sit and read her book.

"Thank you for that moment of silence. Many of you were lucky enough to have known my brother personally." Cheryl Blossom said over the mic. Andrea was sitting beside Jughead.

"Don't you think it's weird all of this?" Andrea asked Jughead and he stopped writing and looked at her

"Yeah it is. The story just don't add up." Jughead answers.

"I mean- why would he go out into the water for some gloves?" Andrea asked, it's was a stupid question but this was on her mind

"Maybe they were special to Cheryl."

"Yeah maybe. I'm gonna sit with Archie I want to ask him something, see you lather Jug." Andrea said as she got up and sit next to Archie Andrews.

"See ya A." Jughead said and he returned back to his writing.

"Jason wouldn't want us to spend the year mourning. Jason would want us to move on with our lives. Which is why I've asked the school board not to cancel the back-to-school semi-formal." Cheryl said again over the mic. Everyone clapped.

"But rather, to let us use it as a way to heal, collectively." Cheryl said and Andrea again saw Archie looking at my music teacher. Only this time she looked back but when she saw Andrea staring too she turned back again and she looked at the girl in the back dress that was speaking over the mic.

"Stop staring Archie." Andrea said and Archie turn to her with widen eyes.

"Andrea-" but before he could continue his sentence everyone begins to clap as Cheryl was done with her speech.

💻⌨️

"Can I join?" A voice interrupted the 4 friends from listening to Archie songs at Lunch. It's was the new girl Veronica Lodge.

"Yeah." Betty said and Archie closed his laptop.

"What are we doing?" Veronica asked as she put her lunch on the table and then sit down next to Kevin.

"Listening to one of Archie's songs." Andreea said as she looked at Archie and then at Betty.

"I thought we're gonna have to pretend to like it. But it's actually really good." Kevin said and Andreea laughed

"Wait, that was your singing something you wrote?" Veronica asked shocked.

"It's rough.." Archie said but Betty cut him off

"No it's great." Betty said with a smile on her face, of course she would thought that it's great since she has a crush on him.

"It's incredible, actually. The little snippet I heard. Is that your thing? Music?" Veronica asked and Andreea could swear that she was flirting with him.

"Are you doing something with that?" She asked again her eyes never living Archie's.

"Yeah, that's the plan." Archie said as he took a sip from his bottle juice. Looking over to Andrea to see if that he think it's true and from her face expression it's was confirm. Veronica Lodge was trying to flirt with him.

"She is so flirting with him." Andrea whisper to Betty, in which the blonde girl looked down at her feet sadly and then she bit into her apple.

"Ummm- anyway I have to go, I'll see you guys later." Andrea said as she put her books back into her backpack and trow the rest of her food into the trash, she already eat it. Betty smiled at her and Archie, Veronica and Kevin said bye they also smiled at her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andrea was at pops. She was eating a burger, when she spotted a brunette typing something on his laptop. She got up from her table and went over to him.
"Well, Well, what do we have here?" She asked as she toke a sit down in front of Jughead who was too busy typing on his laptop. About Jason Blasoom and his sudden death.

"Hi, Andie." Jughead said using the nickname he give her since they were little kids.

"What ya doing there Jug?" She asked, as she took a bite of her burger, she could feel Jughead eyes on her, well more exactly on her burger.
"Writing my novel, about this summer, and Jason Bloosom."

"You want a bite?" She asked rising her eyebrows at him, Jughead only smiled and nodded his head, Andrea give him her burger and he bite into it.

"It's really Good." Jug said and he smiled at her then retuned to his laptop. They sat there in silence, but not an awkward silence, an comfortable silence. Andrea sat there and admire him. She has a crush on him even since 6 grade, even since Jughead protected her from a boy that was bullying her. But then she quickly looked away when she heard her phone ring. Betty sent her a massage.

Bets❤️:"are you going to the back-to-school dance?"
Drea:"No, you know that it's not really my thing, Betty."

"Who are texting?" Jughead asked as he heard her type on her phone.

"Betty. She asked me if i go to the back to school dance, but I won't. I don't even have a date." Andrea laughed awkwardly, she didn't have a date, but Reggie did asked if if she wanted to go with him but she didn't give him an answer.

"You don't have a date?" Jughead asked surprise, he thought that she was going with Reggie, j mean the whole school did. Reggie told everyone that he was going with her before he even ask her.

"No, I mean- Reggie asked me, but I didn't give him an answer, schools dance aren't really my thing Jughead." Andrea said as she toke a last bit from her burger. It was almost midnight which means that she had to go home.

"Yeah neither are mine." Jughead said as he went back to his laptop.

"Well, it was nice seeing you Jug, but unfortunately I have to go home or my mom will literally kill me because I stayed this late." Andrea said as she smiled at him and got up and give him a hug from behind. Jughead could feel his heart beat very fast in his chest, and he smiled at the thought of her, and put his arm on her arms, and then he got up and kissed her forehead.

"Night Andie. Be careful on how you get home." Jughead said.

"I will don't worry, bye Jug." Andrea said as she smiled and then left Pop's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Andrea was with Moose and Kevin in the woods taking a walk, Kevin and Moose where in the car while Andrea was outside just sitting and watching the stars. When she heard the door of the car opening.

"Finally, you lover birds are done." Kevin only smiled at her and Moose fixed his shirt.

"Now let's go, swimming." Andrea said as there was a lake not far by them. She removed her shirt which left her in the sport bra.

"What will your mom say about you being here so late with us?" Kevin asked as he also went to remove his shirt.

"Fuck her, she got on my nerves today. She always tries to control me, and I'm getting sick of it. And plus I think she's asleep so she won't find out-" but before she could finish her sentence she tripped over a rock.

"Shit, are you okay?" Moose asked concern, but he didn't get an answer, instead he saw her staring at something as she got up slowly back on her feet. Kevin looked in the direction. His stomach dropped. It was a dead body. More exactly Jason Blossom's dead body. Andrea felt her whole chest tight, and her heart ponding in her heart, her eyes full with guilt.

"Oh my God, Jason. He was shoot." Kevin said. Andrea only looked down in guilt and fear. This was the down fall of Andrea Cooper. she couldn't let this secret be out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
172K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
443K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...