00

Our story is about a town, a small town. And the people who live in the town. From a distance, it presents itself like so many other small towns all over the world. Safe. Decent. Innocent. Get closer though, and you start seizing the shadows underneath. The name of our town is Riverdale. And our story being I guess.. with what the blossoms twins did this summer. On the Fourth of July, just after dawn Jason and Cheryl Blossom drove out to Sweetwater River for an early morning boat ride. The next thing we know happened for sure... is that Dilton Doiley, who was leading Riverdale's Boy Scout Troop on a bird watching expedition, came upon Cheryl by the rivers edge. Riverdale police dragged Sweetwater River for Jason's body but never found it.

"If he is dead, Hal I hope in those last moments he suffered." A blonde woman told the man next to him and their daughter. The daughter looked at her parents and then back at the Blossom family. Of course she wouldn't never forgive them for what they did to her sister Polly Cooper but still she felt bad for them. She knows how it feels to lose someone you love, let's not talk about losing your twin brother. But she also felt guilty. She didn't mean to do what she did. She let her anger get the best of her

So a week later the blossom family buried an empty casket and Jason's death was ruled an accident as the story that Cheryl told made the rounds. That Cheryl dropped a glove in the water, and Jason reach down to get it and accidentally tipped the boat and panicked and drowned. As for us, we were still talking about the July 4th tragedy.. on the last day of summer vacation, when a new mystery rolled into the town.

Andrea was in Betty's room, reading a book. Betty was getting ready to go to Pops with Archie. The thing is Betty has a crush on Archie since they were little kids. Andrea didn't really think that it was gonna work.

"Are you excited? Nervous?" The boy next to Andrea asked Betty who was wrapping her hair into a poney tail.

"Both." Betty said as she turned to look at the boy and her sister who now put the book down.

"I haven't seen him all summer." Betty said.

"Which is why nerves are acceptable Bets, but me and Kev we agree Bets." Andrea said as she watched her sister. She really didn't want for Archie to break her heart. Andrea knows why Archie couldn't came with her and Jughead on that trip, and also why he didn't speak to Betty so much anymore but she swore that it's wasn't her story to tell.

"You like him , he likes you." Kevin told Betty and Andrea really wanted to say something but for Archie sake she kept her mouth shout.

"Well, then why, hasn't he ever said or done anything?" Betty asked as she was doing her make up but as she speak she turned to look at her friend and sister.

"Maybe he was just busy you know, maybe his dad made him work." Andrea lied to her sister.

"Maybe ur right A. Well we'll see." Betty said

"Oh my god." Kevin said as he was watching the window, Betty instantly run to the window to see at what was Kevin staring at.

"Archie got hot." Kevin said and Andrea made a disgusting face. It's not that she didn't like Archie she did, but he just wasn't her type.

"He's got abs now." Kevin said as he kept watching the window, as Archie put a shirt on.

"Six more reason for you to take that ginger bull by the horns tonight." Kevin said as he and Betty were watching him.