Ties And Fate (Book 1)✔️

By NunenaClarke

Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In t... More

Chapter I.
Chapter II (Arc 1).
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII (End of Arc)
Chapter XIX (Arc 2)
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI
Chapter LII
Chapter LIII
Chapter LIV
Chapter LV
Chapter LVI
Chapter LVII
Chapter LVIII
Chapter LIX
Chapter LIX
Chapter LX
Important news!!!
Chapter LXI
Chapter LXII( End of Arc)
Very Important News!!!

Chapter XX

3K 60 5
By NunenaClarke

Hello, long chapter here. Took me a while to write. I hope you are enjoying the reading novel as much as much as I write🌻🌻.
I did as much as I could to proofread as well so be free to point out any mistakes .
Anyways, vote and comment on my book, guys. 🖤🤎🤍

Wang Linxue stood in the mirror with the dress and scanned it multiple times in the mirror. Fazed out for a bit ,she packed the dress into a white box and handed it over to a maid who was cleaning the room.

" Here. Place this into the car trunk immediately."

After handing over the box, she flopped down on the bed and shut her eyes.

She always felt tired nowadays and her headaches often.

' You okay?', Ping asked her worriedly.

' Yeah, I... Did I take it too far?'

' You never listen to me kid.'

She sighed tiredly and laid on her side. She really didn't want to do this but she felt she had to.

She got up since it was already morning and went to the bathroom in her rabbit pajamas.

She scanned her face in the mirror. Her eyes were her best features and her cute features like her nose, lips and oval face shape made her very appealing to look at.

Her skin wasn't as pale as the female lead's and had some redness on her cheeks. This didn't affect her appearance much though.

' I am very pretty aren't I ,Ping?'

' Tch! Whatever!!'

She looked at the female lead when she came yesterday. There were many kinds of beauty.

While the female lead looked like an immortal fairy who had descended into the mortal realm. You could only hope to be.

She on the other hand was more of a jade that has been polished over the years. Very practical and easy to relate to.

Back in her previous life, she was a plain Jane in her opinion but got comments here and there of being pretty by others.

Now in this novel, she was complimented a lot for her appearance which made her happy and a bit proud.

Who wouldn't be?

She quickly got ready for the day and picked a blue designer dress that her father bought for her a few weeks ago. She sat down and the maid combed her middle length hair and tied it up in a ponytail.

There are two reasons she kept her hair a little past her shoulders.

First, in the novel, the male lead always liked the waist length hair of the female lead and would compliment it often.

Second, it was a lot of work keeping such long hair, so to save her the trouble,she cut it in medium length.

When she was done she went downstairs , she found her parents eating at the table.

The atmosphere between them was so tense unlike before and this made her a bit angry. Honestly, she somewhat hated the female lead for bringing this into her home.

She remembered when her father broke the news that he had found out that he had a child outside of the marriage by accident.

Her mother didn't shout or hit her father but her attitude towards him had become somewhat cold. Her father had become less happy and rarely smiled nowadays.

She still treated her father the same since she knew this would happen but she tried to tone her behaviour towards him down since it would make her mother uncomfortable.

She saw Ling Zhirou also come down the stairs when her mother noticed her and asked, " Won't you come sit down?"

" We're going out right now, so we'll eat outside."

" It's better to eat at home Xue Xue. You should come eat with..."

" Let her go Luman. She's going to spend sometime with Ling Zhirou." Wang Linkai suggested as he looked into the newspaper.

Fang Luman looked at her husband like she wanted to say something but kept quiet in the end.

" Let's go sister." She linked hands with Zhirou who had come downstairs.

They quickly got into the car and the driver drove them. Wang Linxue stared at Ling Zhirou.

Dressed in a simple light round neck and jeans with her hair flowing gracefully, she looked so pretty just by sitting there. She had a bag on her lap and Wang Linxue wondered what was in it.

They got into the high end mall and alighted. They began to walk in when someone shouted her name.

In all his brightness was Fu Tuying with his sister Fu Shiyun.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Wang Linxue said as she looked at the eye candy in front of her.

He was dressed in an all black attire, with his hair placed perfect standing all tall with his one hand in his pocket and the other holding a bag.

" Is that the first thing you say to me after two months of not meeting?" He walked forward and raised his eyebrows smiling.

" Don't make it sound like that. What are you, my mom? "

"I might as well be Xue Xue. Who's this then?"

" This is my sister, Ling Zhirou."

" Oh ,I see, so she's the famous new daughter of your father, huh? Sad, you could get replaced very soon."

" Tch! What's that got to do with you?"

" Very nice to meet you beautiful." He took her palm and kissed it lightly.

She said just nodded and looked aside.

Wang Linxue looked at them from the sidelines.

' Ling Zhirou was arousing his dominant behaviour. As for her, she did all she could do to stay out of his way. When this guy wants something and doesn't get it easily, he does everything to get it.

Was she seeing a love spark at it roots start?'

Fu Shiyun stood quietly at the side so Wang Linxue went up to her grabbed her cheeks and pulled it affectionately.

" Ah, sister Linxue please stop !" The girl complained, her cheeks turning bright red.

" What are you doing here?." Wang Linxue asked her.

" I just came to pick some stuff up. We're on our way now." She pointed at the bag her brother was holding.

" See you later. Bye Bye!." She waved at her and beconked her brother.

Fu Tuying walked towards and whispered into her ears, " Try not to bully her so much ."

The brother sister duo left soon after and the two walked into the mall.

Wang Linxue linked hands with the female lead and lead her to the clothing section.

' There are a lot of people in the mall today .' Ling Zhirou noticed.

Wang Linxue told her to pick a dress and that she would be right back.

She called the driver to give her the box in the car trunk and she went back with it.

" Look what I have sister! Try it on."

Ling Zhirou looked at the dress but took it anyway. She went inside to get dressed.

Ling Zhirou came out is flowery green dress that made her look fairy like.

" Wow, sister! You look so pretty. I want the dress so much."

" You can have it if you want."

" Hello, can you come here please?" Wang Linxue called an attendant.

"This dress doesn't it look great?"

The attendant looked happy to see the dress and the person wearing it.

" Yes, miss. But I really haven't seen this dress before. Maybe it's part of the new batches?" The attendant chorused.

"Oh really? Why don't you take a closer look." Wang Linxue spoke and the attendant went closer to check.

She placed her foot in the way and tripped the attendant. The attendant slipped and her body went straight to Ling Zhirou.

Trying to stable herself while falling, the attendant held onto the fairy dress and unintentionally tore it from the front.

It all happened so fast and the attendant fell to the ground with a part of the dress in hand.

Those passing stood still to watch the commotion. Wang Linxue smirked and closed her eyes waiting for laughter but people just came to ask if the attendant was ok.

When the laughter didn't come, she opened her eyes and found Ling Zhirou wearing a short dress beneath the flowery dress.

' The girl is smarter than you give her credit for. Just try to turn the situation around now!' Ping advised.

"Sister, you- are you ok?" Wang Linxue went forward to touch her but she pulled away.

" Don't try to be smart. The dress you gave me had very weak stitches. Do you think I am a fool to just wear it?"

" How could that be sister. I am sure it is a legitimate dress." She put up an innocent front and bit her lips like she was going to cry.

People had gathered to watch the commotion with people whispering about. A senior attendant came forward , " What's going on here?"

Ling Zhirou calmly addressed " A dress in the store was torn by mistake her. It seems your mall has very low quality dresses nowadays."

" What, how can that be?" The attendant bent to check the dress up for a moment.

" The dress isn't from the store so it's not our duty miss."

" Oh sorry to bother you then. It seems that I have been lied to."

" I'm really sorry about that Miss. Please forgive me."

The attendants left and people left the scene as Ling Zhirou removed the rest of the dress and threw it to Wang Linxue.

" Oh sister, I never said this dress was from the mall." She laughed and picked up the dress.

Her plan had failed miserably.

Wang Linxue acted like nothing had happened the whole day and came home later in the evening after looking around and buying things with her new sister.

Her father came home earlier than usual and was sitting on the couch.

He looked guiltily at Wang Linxue but turned to Ling Zhirou " I would like to speak to you Zhirou. Do you mind?"

Wang Linxue who didn't mind turned to kitchen where she found her mom cooking with some maids.

" I heard of the commotion at the mall today. After the luxury boat incident, eyes are always on you. Remember that Xue Xue."

She washed her hands replying," It was nothing mom." She laughed and stood next to her mom after a maid scooted away.

She stirred a pot of soup for a while.
" What do you think they're talking about?"

"Ling Zhirou has been enrolled into your school. Since school opens tommorow, you'll be going with her."

Wang Linxue expected it to happen but as she thought of it while stirring, some of the soup splashed and spilled on the back of her hand.

" Aish!"

"Xue Xue. Your hand!"

"Be careful, young miss!"

Her mother rushed her hand under a tap to cool. The burn made her hand redden as she continued to let the tap run over it.

Her mother asked a maid to bring a first aid box.

After bandaging her hand, her mother reminded her to come down later for diner. She went upstairs with her bags and took off her shoes and sighed tiredly on her couch in the room.

Tired as usual.

' Kid, you don't need to do this if it's stressing you out. You should listen to me, you're not a villainess at heart.'

' I've got to do this, Ping. ' Wang Linxue took off her opal necklace and placed it in her drawer and closed her eyes to rest.

Thanks for reading, y'all. See you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 871 93
Evelyn, a modern woman, finds herself suddenly transmigrated into a novel where her peaceful life is turned upside down by a crazy Duke who happens t...
520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
3.7K 17 21
Description Transmigration + Sweet Petting + Overbearing President Beautiful Lady of Capital Circle vs. Noble Abstinent Prince of Capital Circle Fant...
754K 31.2K 98
Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is handsome and innocent, smarter than demon...