◇Joker One-Shots◇

By cl0uddr0p

*OLD VERSION* This is a One-Shot collaboration of 2019's JOKER.... and maybe some The Dark Knight Joker. It... More

The Clown From The Subway
Through Her Eyes
Ash Covered Thighs
Doomed Since Birth
Betrayal
One Of The Good Guys
Bun In The Oven
Benjamin
Keeping It Professional
Sharing The Spotlight
Arthur
Grief
Hell In The Hallways
Alone
Not Into Men
Just Like Romeo and Juliet
This Is Gonna Sound Crazy
Stuck With Me
Little Dove
My Life Is Yours
The Bunny Woman
Even When You're Gone, You Remain
Coffee Run
Taking The Blade For You
Under The Street Light
Not Who You Once Were

After So Long.... Hi :>

231 7 13
By cl0uddr0p

Hey there,

been a while, hasn't it?

Pretty sure I've been gone for like a year or so? Hopefully you all have been doing well!

While I was away I really got to practice my writing and looking back on some of these stories I was like, "WOW.... that was shit." I know this is Wattpad and this platform isn't really KNOWN for it's spectacular writing-- especially when it comes to the fanfiction//self insert department. 

But I want to bring that into the platform sooooo-- I'm back??

I've missed this account. Missed reading the comments you all would leave here. It was real fun reading what ya'll had to say about some of the chapters. Funny enough, I had unpublished this book a while back before leaving. A few of you had personally messaged me asking for it back. I was actually kinda shocked but more than happy to deliver. 

The book will stay, along the stories that were published before this little update I'm giving. I won't be editing them or anything, leaving them the way they were written before. However, I plan to continue writing new chapters and such. My writing has improved and I wanna bring Joker (both Jack Napier and Arthur Fleck) the writing I think he deserves.

I wanna do it right. I wanna do it neatly. Reading back on some of the stories I felt like they were sloppily done and rushed. Back then I was writing these thing on my phone-- mistyping some words and I was too lazy to proof read. Welp, not this time. I think proof reading really does help a writer out. Not just because you can find errors you've made but because reading it out and you can find a better way to word a sentence and improve the scene overall. I think every writer should do it.

But enough about that-- I came here to simply let ya'll know what the hell is going on. I'm back, plan on writing and plan on doing a better job of it. 

I can't wait to see what some of ya'll think and have to say :>

See ya around!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 349 15
" I don't think you understand, Ani-yah." I let out a pained hiss as I got slammed against the wall. I tried shoving him away but he grabbed my hand...
9.4K 351 21
Fate, or whatever forces are at work, bring (Y/N) and Arthur together. Tender romance ensues, and quickly bursts into an all-consuming flame. She wat...
35.5K 790 43
Y/n L/n grew up in Boston Massachusetts and she lived with her single father until she had proudly turned 18. Her father had came up with a extremely...
14.7K 398 49
Joker felt an arm wrap around him, and he flinched, kicking them away with a gasp. His eyes widened when he watched Bruce Wayne stumble back with a s...