Destiny's will (stopped)

By noelatje

Where y/n moved from Amsterdam to Barcelona to be a nurse at FC Barcelona. But one boy caught her eyes. More

Introducing
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
A/n
A/n again sorry

Chapter two

211 0 0
By noelatje

~3:00 am~

My alarm went off and I woke up. Omg I'm going to Barcelona today!!! I jumped out of bed and took a quick shower. I put my outfit on and did my skincare and brushed my hair. Sins I'm going to be in the plane I putted a comfortable outfit on.

(You can chance the outfit if you want)

I took my suitcase and went downstairs. "Morning" I said. "Morning" "morning sweetie" mom and dad said. Mom gave me a plate with toast and I ate it. "You exited for today?" Mom asks."Yeah but I'm going to miss you guys a lot" I said. "We will also miss you" Mom said. "Honey your apartment is already furnished and the rest of your clothes are also in your apartment" Dad said. "But I thought that it wil come a week later" I said. "It came early".

After breakfast we all went to the car and drove to the airport. I was enjoying my last bit of the Netherlands. After a 30 minute drive we arrive at the airport. We all walked inside. "I'm gonna miss you guys" i say trying not to cry. "I'm going to miss you honey" mom said crying her head off. I gave my parents a hug and they literally crushed me in the hug. "My baby is growing so fast" mom said crying. "Mom dad I have to go" I say as they finally let me go. " We're gonna miss you" das said. " i'm gonna miss you guys too" I say.
-
I'm finally in the plane. I have a window seat so I'm happy. I don't have anyone to talk to so I just put in my AirPods and listen to music. After two hours I landed in Barcelona. It wasn't a hard flight it was quite fast. After getting my suitcase and everything I went outside and was greeted with the warm air. " This is something you won't see in the Netherlands" I thought.

I called a taxi and headed to my apartment. Barcelona was the most beautiful city I have ever seen. After a 40 minute drive I arrive at my apartment. I payed the chauffeur and walked in the building. It was so big and so beautiful. I toke the elevator and headed to the 5th floor. I walked in my apartment and it was beautiful. Like das said my clothes where in my house. I unpacked al my stuff.

After about an hour I was done and sins it was only 12 am I decided to go explore the city. It was truly beautiful I'm glad that I signed up for the job. Tomorrow was my fist day at work I was kinda nervous but I pushed the nervousness aside and focused on exploring Barcelona. I just walked around and also did some groceries since I have no food at all. After doing the groceries I walked back home again and organized the house a bit. And since I'm bored again I went to the beach. The beach was only an 5 minute walk from my house. It was so amazing and quiet I love Barcelona.

I stayed at the beach till sundown and watched it. After the son was down I went back home and made some food. After that I was really tired and did my skincare and of course I texted mom how amazing it is here. After texting her I fell peacefully asleep.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Sorry that this is a short chapter I'm gonna try to make longer chapters heb een goeie nacht/dag💕
-Noël

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 119 29
𖤐 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl who travels to Barcelona for the summer falls in love with her father's teammate "ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝓅ℴ𝓈ℯ𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓃�...
13K 555 43
Just one night in Manchester. But they meet again under very different circumstances.
41.4K 572 56
After she spots her boyfriend of 2 years cheating on her at a club she runs for the exit out but bumps into someone on her way out. After creating a...
18.4K 337 41
Laura Martinez trades her familiar Netherlands for the vibrant Barcelona, with one goal in mind: perfecting her Spanish. Determined not to succumb to...