A BRIGHT FUTURE || TR x HXH

By Hannah_Grace_Palao

[A Tokyo Revengers x HunterXHunter crossover story] Nobody know of who she is. Nobody know of what she can d... More

OC Info
Introduction! Tokyo Revengers 1/2
Introduction! Hunter X Hunter 2/2
β—Œ Prologue β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter One β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Two β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Three β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Four β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Five β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Six β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Seven β—Œ
β—Œ Love Interest 1/2 β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Eight β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Nine β—Œ
β—Œ Chapter Ten β—Œ
Random Ask!

β—Œ Chapter Eleven β—Œ

262 15 0
By Hannah_Grace_Palao

Chapter Eleven:  'Heroine'

Third Person Point of View:

After the Toman meeting, Takemichi decided to ask Draken to be his bodyguard which back fired, now he was follow Draken and Mikey till they were infront of a hospital.

"Mikey, we're here." Draken told the short blonde male on his back, waking up the said boy from his nap.

"The hospital?" He yawned, looking at the building infront of them in slight confusion.

"Yeah."

"What're we here for?" Mikey asked in confusion, following behind the tall male.

Draken didn't answered him first, making Mikey to glance at him. The two were unaware of Takemichi's presence that was following them since morning.

"A little visit." Draken told Mikey, both of them walking inside the hospital.

Takemichi sneakily followed behind Draken and Mikey inside the hospital, careful not to get caught. Both stopped infront of an ICU, seeing a girl inside who was staring silently at the ceiling, a lot of bruises covered her body but nevertheless, she's in a good condition.

"Who's that?" Mikey asked Draken when they were infront of the said room.

"That's Pah's friend's girlfriend." Draken informed him, both of them were watching the bruised girl.

'Pah from Toman.. Wait. The cause of the Conflict... With Moebius.' Takemichi thought.

"Beatings all over her body left her with broken bones and I heard that she got unconscious for two days." Draken explained to Mikey.

'That's horrible.' Takemichi thought, when he suddenly saw two couples stomping towards Draken and Mikey.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" The two blondes look at the newcomer, it was a dark haired man with eyeglasses.

"How dare you waltz in here after putting my daughter in ICU?" The father asked them bitterly.

"Get out! Get out!"

"Honey, please!" The woman tried to calm her husband down by putting a hand on his shoulder.

Draken stood stiffly at first before bowing down, while Mikey remained standing and clueless at the situation infront of him.

"You think bowing is gonna solve this, you little worms?! My daughter nearly died!" He bellowed at them in rage.

"Thanks to you, bastards!"

Mikey just stared at him, confused why he was blaming them when they had nothing to do with it.

"Don't bow to him, Ken-chin." Mikey told Draken, but a little quietly.

"We did nothing wrong. Why's this old man taking it out on us, anyway?"

"Get out, you slimy little worms!" The man told them, rage was seen in his eyes as he glared at them.

"Huh? Who are you calling a worm?" Mikey asked and narrowing his eyes, Draken grabbed his head and shoved his head down.

"We're very sorry of what happened." Draken apologised while Mikey was caught off guard by what he did.

"Hey, what the hell?" Mikey protested, but Draken's hands were firmly keeping his head bowed down.

"It's entirely our responsibility." Draken stated to the couples, who was nearly crying

They were blinded by rage and acting through emotions that they're just throwing insults at the two without knowing their side of the story.

"You think that will make my daughter better, you worms?!" The man continued to vent his anger.

"You're a stain in society! You're Trash! Filth! Garbage!"

"Huh?" Mikey protested again.

"Pipe down, Mikey." The dragon tattooed male told Mikey, quieting him down.

'Mikey's right, it's not their fault' Takemichi stared dumbly at what's going on as he peeked from the corner.

"Please leave.. We never want to see you again." The male cried, but a doctor suddenly walked in the scene to consult the couples.

"Someone already paid the bills for your daughter" The doctor told the two parents who was a little surprised as a familiar girl appeared from behind the doctor.

'EHHH?!? KYANNAH-CHAN?!' Takemichi thought, seeing the brunette girl send a glance at him.

"I've already paid everything." She told them, making the two parents broke down into sobs.

She wearing a purple V-neck long shirt that reach to her knees and a lilac long sleeve turtleneck shirt. A black shoes with heels pair by black stockings. Her hair is in high ponytail with her signature green ribbon.

"Andddd I heard everything what you said to my 'new friends', you guy's called them names that I didn't like , you're too blinded by rage. You're not thinking straight right now". The brunette stand next to Mikey as Kyannah looked at the girl she saved through the transparent glass.

They were very thankful for the brunette since they don't really know how they would pay their bills since they need a large amount of money for that. Not just that, it was also the girl who saved their daughter from being raped, but they didn't know about it. Words can't describe how thankful they are to her.

"T-Thank you, young lady. I promise, we'll pay you back. And I'm very very sorry for what we said to your friends, I just blind by rage" The woman thanked her and bowed before gave her a hug, Kyannah slightly flinched at the sudden physical touch but still return the hug.

"It's the least thing I could do." She assured them with a soft look on her face.

"And you don't need to pay me back"

"Eh? Kyannah-chin?" Mikey suddenly stated while Kyannah gave them a glance.

"Hi, guy's." She greeted them before looked at the couples.

"Can I talk to your daughter?" She asked before came inside after the guardians agreed. The girl cried after seeing her heroine. They talked and become friends.

While in the other side. The couples apologize to Mikey and Draken and they accept it even though Mikey still making a tantrum.

SOMEWHERE ELSE.........

Footsteps echoed around the dull dark corridor, as two male walked, one is a boy and one man. A man in black suit following the white haired boy as he walk in the dark corridor. Hands on his pockets, poker face glued on his beautiful feature. Blue eyes shined when sunlight reflect on his side profile.

"Young Master" the man in black suit know as butler called the white haired boy as he hummed.

"Earlier, young mistress called......" the man continued as the boy's foot steps become halt. The boy give him a side glance as his blue eyes widened. Eyes shone from excitement and nervousness but only in a second. But that become unnoticed from the butler.

'Yeah...... That's right, It's been a year since the last time I saw her' the boy thought

"How is she?" He mumbly asked, heart pounding loudly. Her beautiful face appear on his mind, remembering the precious memories he shared with her.

"She's actually in a good health, Master. I know young mistress know how to take care of herself and besides you don't have to worry about her, she's with her two friends after all." The butler explained with his usual deep dull voice that can give you shiver. Glasses shine as his eyes hidden a emotion.

"....."

'Damn, I miss her so much........ '

The butler handed him a small wooden box with a letter on top of it.

"Young Master, a letter for you. She email it and she also want to say 'hello' to your sister. After you read this letter, please call her, it's her request." And with that, the butler walked away but stop as he recall something

"Master, I know you don't like staying in this place you called 'home' but don't you think it's been a while since the last time you saw 'them'?"

"I know this is not my business but, enjoy your life Master." And with that he vanished on his sight.

'Yeah........ I wonder what she looked like now...... It's been 4 years since the last time we departed.'

"......"

Unnoticed, someone hear their conversation.

2017
Takemichi and Naoto were sitting directly in front of Osanai. The man looked like a complete bum..... sort of.

"So, what do yo want with me?" He quietly asked.

Naoto obviously took the reins since questioning and interrogation were kind of his thing,

"Twelve years ago, you fought witht the Tokyo Manji Gang as the leader of Moebius. I have some quest--"

A loud slam was heard in the restaurant as Osanai abruptly stood up, his hands placed on the table, causing the drink to spill over. It was quiet between the three.

"I have nothing to say to you." Naoto wasn't gonna give up though.

"You were involved with Ryuguji Ken's death. A member of Moebius stabbed him. You ordered them to kill him, didn't you?"

"NO!!" Osanai shouted, panting hard.

"....It's true we fought Toman. But we didn't kill him. That was just the trigger. After that, Toman started having internal conflicts and on August third, Draken died. It was all part of his plan."

"His?"

"I'm sorry, but I can't say no more. I want nothing to do with Toman." Osanai's phone rang,

"Sorry, I have to go. My boss is gonna be mad with me again."

"Thank you for your time. I'm sorry to inconvenience you." Naoto apologized. Osanai paused,

"If Draken had never died...I..." Shaking his head, he walked out of the restaurant.

Back at Naoto's apartment, Takemichi and him were discussing what transpired earlier. "Obviously he's shaken. The conflict with Moebius was nothing but a catalyst. Whoever he was talking about was plotting to split Toman apart and Osanai just got used."

"Which means, someone is trying to pit Mikey-kun and Draken-kun against each other."

"Nonetheless, the conflict with Moebius is what caused this. Which means..."

Takemichi nodded, "I have to stop Toman from fighting with Moebius!"

But before that......

"Nee, Naoto." Takemichi called. Naoto hummed

"Did you find any some information about, Kyannah-chan?"

"....." Naoto looked at Takemichi and sighed again.

"Actually, I can't find any information about her. Nothing at all, even some little information about her, there's nothing. Nothing. It was like she doesn't exist in this world in the first place"

Takemichi nodded in understanding before put his hand to Naoto to shake.

"I see"

And with that, Takemichi back to the past. Leaving Naoto, who look at Takemichi's limping body before put him in the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

971K 31K 100
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
429K 21.4K 93
Everything happens for a reason - at least, that's what you'd like to believe. While playing Greed Island with your friends Killua and Gon, a spell c...
60.6K 1.3K 24
π™Žπ™π™šπ™¨ 𝙛𝙧𝙀𝙒 π™–π™£π™€π™©π™π™šπ™§ π™π™£π™žπ™«π™šπ™§π™¨π™š... ✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ β₯Y/N's anime obsession is HxH. She somehow gets herself teleported in the...
777K 18.7K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...