โ™”๏ธŽ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต โ™”๏ธŽ // ส€...

By Crimin0n

Y/n says hello to a college while saying a painful goodbye to her best friend Alex, they have spent all their... More

โ€ข โ€ข ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘บ โ€ข โ€ข
1. ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
2. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’†
3. ๐‘น๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐‘ด๐’๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
4. ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’'๐’” ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•!
5. ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’„๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’†
6. ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’—๐’†, ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’
7. ๐‘ด๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’† ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•, ๐‘ถ๐’ ๐‘ด๐’†
8. ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’”๐’‘๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’•
9. ๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ถ๐’–๐’•
10. ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’“ ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’”
11. ๐‘ท๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“
13. ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’–๐’”๐’†
14. ๐‘น๐’๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ป๐’“๐’Š๐’‘
15. ๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
16. ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’Š๐’†๐’“
17. ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’š
18. ๐‘บ๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ, ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ต๐’๐’˜
19. The Slip (filler)
20. ๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐‘บ๐’ ๐‘ด๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’Ž๐’‚๐’”
21. ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’š๐’‚๐’“๐’… ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’•
โ€ข Where I've been... โ€ข

12. ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ฐ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†?

135 3 5
By Crimin0n

______________________________________

!! CW !!

-- sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ --

______________________________________

Y/n looks up and embarrassingly starts blushing, she felt something like never before, goosebumps, the nervous, but good kind. That was something new to her as she never could feel this way about anyone, except for maybe Alex a few times around.

Ranboo makes a movement and pulls out his phone, "W- what are you doing?" the girl asked. He ignored her until he pulled out the camera and replied, "Okay, look right here... I dare you to tell me that you don't see a beautiful young woman."

Y/n looks up at Ranboo and says "b- but the only person like that I see is you though." The young man sighs, and when y/n was looking away at him he snapped a picture of the two, Ranboo looking down at y/n, with her head on his shoulder.

"You see look at that," he murmured. Y/n looked at his phone and cringed at the sight of her reflection but traced her eyes over to who she was leaning on. "You see!" y/n started, "Look at this handsome hunk right there!" zooming in on the young man.

The two chuckled and realized they had left the call and ran out of the dorm without letting their friends know. "Should we-?" The girl spoke, "yeah" Ranboo interrupted. "It is getting pretty dark and a little chilly, oh wow those clouds yeah let's go" they both got up and followed one another to the girl's dorm room.

Ranboo and y/n got out of the elevator and were headed to y/ns room when they heard Tommy yelling, which that would be so loud since his room is all the way down the hall and you could hear him from the elevator.  His voice got a bit louder as they both stepped towards y/ns room and noticed that the door was slightly open and that was where the yelling was coming from.

Ranboo peaked in and saw Tommy on y/ns computer, still on call with Wilbur and Alex. "Umm, y/n?" Ranboo whispered. Y/n looked over, "I think you should see this" he continued. 

Y/n glanced around the room until she spotted Tommy mucking around with her stuff, her brows furrowed and her eyes widened in frustration as the door swung open with the doorknob hitting the cabinet built too close to the door. 

Tommy squealed and jumped back to see y/n standing in the doorway with no happy face. She stormed over to the boy and swivelled the chair around so both were face to face. Y/n then took the headphones off him and pushed the chair forwards, tipping Tommy off with a big thud.

"AUGH! Y/N WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR??" the boy squealed. "THE FUCK DO YOU THINK???" Y/n argued. "OKAY! Okay! Please. Just hear me out... I was just walking down to get some food when I saw that your door was open and I was going to go and close it and when I saw your open monitor I couldn't handle myself!"

Y/n rolled her eyes and said, "Maybe just shut the door next time and maybe be a little quieter, we could hear you from the elevator." Tommy mocked y/n and rolled his eyes back and said "Yeah yeah whatever, I'm guessing you two had a rough make-out sesh in the cleaner's cupboard." Ranboo walked over to Tommy, helping him up, and responded, "Well well very funny Tommy but we actually just went to the fountain," he paused, looked over to y/n, "nothing happened."

"So who's on the call anyways?" Ranboo asked. "Well right now it's Wilbur and Quackity, we could all just chat if you want." the boy replied. Y/n reached over to the headphone jack and unplugged it.

"Hey boys," Y/n looked over to her webcam and computer screen "we have this thing called movie night, and each Friday we go over to each other's rooms and watch a movie, but we haven't got one yet for tonight. Any recommendations?"

"I DO!!" Niki burst through the bathroom door, (the bathroom is between the two dorms if you forgot), "What is it?" Ranboo looked over and asked. Niki's mouth formed a cheeky smile and she uttered, "Not telling ya!" The 6 of them laughed and continued talking, the call lasting around 4 hours.

The time passes and the clock on the oven said it was 10:30 pm it was around the time for them to grab some dinner and pick a movie, but in this case, start the movie. Niki had only told Tommy about what she decided on so no one was complaining. Tommy would be the only one complaining about the movies watched.

The group finished their dinner and decided to put the movie on, now, it was around 11 pm. Niki got the DVD out of her bag, looks like she borrowed it from a library or something. She slotted it in and the title screen came up, she giggled. 

"Oh I just LOOOVE cheesy romance movies" Tommy added. "Oh shut up you guys, it's not like I haven't seen this before," Y/n spoke.

The movie started and finished around half past 12. Y/n and Ranboo had snuggled into each other while Niki and Tommy sat on the couch instead of the floor, looking down at them. "Well well I'm not usually into those kinds of romance movies but I quite liked that actually," Ranboo blurted. 

Tommy then all of a sudden shot up and dashed to the window, almost knocking over all the pillows off the couch, "Guys it's raining," he said, the boy then looked over to his friends and said, "You know what that means."

Y/n looked up at Tommy and smiled cheekily, which gave him the signal to dart over to her and yank her up by the wrist, "Tommy! What are you doing?!" y/n shouted. "You'll see bitch" (sarcastically ofc) Tommy replied. The girl got dragged over to the door and out while Niki and Ranboo followed close behind them. "SHUT THE DOOR!!" Y/n yelled back, not wanting something like earlier to happen again. 

Tommy didn't waste time so he took the stairs instead of the elevator, plus, the stairs didn't make a loud beep sound. The doors burst open as y/n and Tommy flew out followed by Niki and Ranboo.

Y/n lost her footing in the slippery grass right after running on concrete so she slipped back, yanking on Tommy's sleeve but all that did was pull him down with her. Tommy felt he was mad at y/n but all he could do was laugh along with her. 

Tommy and y/n regained their stability and walked into the middle of the campus' old football field, the one that hasn't been used in years but people still hang out in the bleachers every now and then. 

The grass was soft and wet under their feet. Tommy dropped y/ns wrist but got her hand and chased down Niki and Ranboo and told everyone to hold hands. It was weird for him to say that but they all went along with it, and once that was done, he started to spin "last man standing gets to seek in a classic game of hide n seek"

"Sounds fair to me," Ranboo agreed. "Hm sure" Niki Blurted. The boy looked at y/n, "I mean- Why not?" Y/n said.  All started spinning when Niki broke her focus and fell, then Ranboo toppled over, pulling y/n down. "I guess it's you, Tommy, how high are you counting too?" Y/n asked.  Tommy paused, "60! GO!" he then yelled. 

Y/n ran to the storage container right after she got a bit lost, and that place was one of the only places she knew on campus. "3! 2! 1! I'M COMING FOR YOU PUSSIES!!" Y/n heard from the bleachers, which meant Tommy was obviously ready.

Y/n opened the storage container door to be met by Ranboo sitting in the middle of the container. "Oh! My god, you scared me. Mind if I hide with you?" She asked. Ranboo looked up and politely nodded at the girl. She went over and sat next to the boy and leaned on him.

Tommy took a while but eventually found Niki underneath the bleachers. "Hey, let's not make it boring," The boy interrupted, he got up and opened Spotify on his phone. "Wait huh?" Y/n got curious looking up at him. "How about I put some music on, Tom is way too oblivious, come on. May I have this dance?" he asked, reaching his hand down for her.

The girl smiled and took his hand, "Is this the movie getting to you?" she suggested, Ranboo scoffed, "maybe... I don't know" he responded. Careless whisper started to play out of Ranboo's phone as the two joined hands and swayed back and forth.

Y/n accidentally slipped as Ranboo caught her by the small of her back and lifted her. He then spun y/n out and in like they were in a ball. She looked at him with a face full of shock, "Damn I didn't know you were a dancer" she blurted. A smirk formed on the boy's face, "Well I'm not, but there is a lot you don't know about me y/n."

They both smiled more and looked into each other's eyes. Bliss fills the contained air as the boy leaned down. Y/n didn't know if she was ready but she didn't care, she has liked this boy more than she thought and couldn't contain it anymore. Their lips interlocked, finally.

The container door swung open, "I found you- AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Tommy screamed as he ran off. 

They both look back at each other and continue the passionate kiss, Ranboo lifting y/n's leg and leaning her back, that real romance movie style kiss. It lasted for about 10 seconds, but probably the longest, and best 10 seconds of both y/n's and Ranboo's life. 

"NIKI!! HURRY UP!! GET OUT HERE ALREADY, THE LOVEBIRDS ARE FINALLY MAKING OUT!!"

______________________________________

A/N:

Ahhhh omg hope you guys are enjoying, also I am so so sorry for the delay I have had alot of distractions lately and I was doing my best to still complete this. 

Also yes yes getting very juicy tehee

Anyways I have free time soon for the holidays so I will definitely get more chapters published!

Stay safe everyone!! <3

- REM :))

______________________________________

1,780 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.1K 29
LilacDemon has joined the game "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dream added my worst enemy to the SMP!" "Does she know she's your worst enemy?" "Ran...
44.1K 1K 40
!โš DISCONTINUEDโš ! \\ โ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ James Gold, Younger brother of Will "Wilbur Soot" Gold, Had been TommyInnit's boyfriend for a year and a half now. But...
13K 529 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...
32.9K 612 37
หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† หš๏ฝก IN WHICH they both try to figure out their feelings despite living in two separate continents while figuri...