Love is Loyal (A Vampire Diar...

By EmilyKay237

Amelia Gilbert is just 15 years old. So innocent. So oblivious to the supernatural world. Amy doesn't know wh... More

Who are you?
Just A Little Girl
It's Going To Be Okay
The Night Of The Comet
Friday Night Bites
Family Ties
You're Undead To Me
Lost Girls
Haunted
162 Candles
Sorry (A/N)

Introduction

770 25 2
By EmilyKay237

Amy's P.O.V.

Why is the world so cruel?

I know that there are others who are suffering far worse than I, but...

Have you ever had a moment, where everything in your life seems to be going horribly wrong? Well, consider this one of those moments.

Ever since that day, everything's been different. I was forced to grow up faster than I was supposed to. Trauma is good like that.

This past , there was a car crash. A crash that left my sister and I alive, but not our parents. After that, nothing was the same. 

Well I guess it's time for me to formally introduce myself. I'm Mia, Mia Gilbert.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 8.6K 40
17 year old Lizzie Jameson is sick to death of Elena Gilbert. Elena has everything that Lizzie has ever wanted - including the handsome and brooding...
73.4K 1.6K 64
Eva Gilbert has spent her entire life having fun with her best friend and twin sister Elena in Mystic Falls, a small town in Virginia where nothing b...
41.2K 1.2K 68
Elena's twenty-one year old aunt moves to Mystic Falls after the death of her brother; she live Seth Elena, Elena's brother, and Elena's other aunt...
78.3K 981 25
Miss Perfect. Seventeen year old Amelia Fell has the perfect life. She's rich, blonde, slim, popular, athletic, has two loving parents and an older...