DOD

By naxvida

A student who was preparing the Civil Service examination for 4th year, suddenly he found himself in an unfam... More

100-102
103-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-120
121-124
125-127
128-130
131-134
135-137
138-140
141-143
144-146
147-150
151-154
155-158
159-160
161-165
166-168
169-170
174-176
177-180
181-183
184-186
187-190
191-195
196-200
201-204
205-210
211-215
216-219
220-225
226-230
231-234
235-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
291-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
441-445
446-450

171-173

192 3 1
By naxvida

Episode 171

Do you know the ghost story of finding a doll thrown in the trash in front of the front door?

My feelings right now are very similar to that.

'Why is this coming out here?'

The trait that I picked up now is 'It turns out you're right'.

At the beginning of Azusa's participation, he came out as a C grade and used it to persuade Seon Ah-hyun, but it was a trait that was deleted during his debut.

It was funny that it popped up again, but the other things were also funny.

'Why is the grade A?'

I've experienced that the traits I already had are synthesized and changed to a higher grade when they come up again, but in that case, it seems that the name has changed.

'What kind of system is unsystematic.'

I don't know why it has the same name again. It's probably not bullshit that can only be said in X Mangem that it was upgraded to A grade because of its effectiveness.

first... Let's check the contents in detail.

[characteristic]

Acquire 'It turns out you're right (A)'!

-Arouse emotional agitation in the listener.

: Activation rate 60%, basic activation state

"... hmm."

The explanation is the same, the probability has definitely increased. I think it was 35% when it was C grade, but it's 60% here.

'Then it's a higher rank, but it's true that the name hasn't changed... why?'

At that moment, an idea came to my mind.

'Is this a warning?'

Come to think of it, I hypothesized that when a new trait comes out, there will definitely come a moment to use it.

And the hypothesis... It seems to have been pretty good so far.

That's why I didn't even change the name, just to make me think twice and warn you to take this attribute... ... .

'charge.'

Let's not focus too much on the intent of this status window. Have you ever been stabbed in the back of the head once or twice?

However, there is no need to ignore it unconditionally just because it is reluctant. I had to judge objectively.

"... ... ."

I tapped my arm with my fingers, and eventually shrugged.

'what... I was about to change it anyway.'

'Emotional agitation' was a useful ability in many ways.

'This is the right choice.'

I manipulated the properties field.

[Attribute: International Student (A) has been deleted!]

That's how the 'I hear and see you're right (A)' trait re-entered my status window. congratulations on writing the gambit again.

All that remains is to invest in stats... .

"okay. Like Sejin, I think the basics are the most important. However, it is closer to the mindset than the technical aspect. It's important not to lose your original intention."

"Hmm, maybe!"

"Me too... I think the heart is important... !"

"that's right! mind! Personality!"

No, that's not the mind.

In addition, a conclusion had nothing to do with stat investment.

'Huh.'

However, since these guys are warming up with expressions that they came to the same conclusion in their own way... Let it be.

"So I came to a conclusion with my mindset... Wait, why are you talking about this?"

"Moondae hyung asks!"

At Cha Yu-jin's remark, Ryu Cheng-wu turned his head to me. I averted my gaze.

"... I was just asking because I was bored."

"Oh, I see."

Liu Qingyu smiled shyly.

"I thought you were saying that we should settle our minds once again. It's a new activity soon."

"Ah~ we can use it for that purpose! Comeback fighting!"

"Wow, fighting!"

All of a sudden, it became an atmosphere calling for a comeback jackpot. That's great.

'Still, everyone isn't as nervous as before.'

A clear position for the team on track. Good song and choreography.

Also, since the repackage originally had a short term and the composition of the album was similar, there were less expectations for sexual performance, so the pressure seemed to have decreased.

There is no fear of getting caught in the new season of Azusa. Because of the industrial espionage case, the company will come out with a low profile for a while, so it won't be difficult to refuse appearances or articles.

I heard that in the recently aired episode 6, he is committing a crazy thing called selling discounts on stocks, that is, 'selling negative tickets cheaply'.

It wasn't my job, so there was no other side of the river.

'Hmm, should I go a little easier this time too?'

It would be a lie if I said I didn't feel like wanting to take a picture of my body comfortably.

I looked at the still-on status window and smiled.

'What about a guy who dies if he can't collect 200,000.'

Let's go efficiently.

This time, the performance is not strong, so it is better to emphasize other elements to make the stage attractive.

'Even so, it seems to converge into one.'

I raised my stats just as I initially thought.

So that your talent goes from B+ to A-.

'Well, even if I do this, it's nothing compared to Cha Yu-jin.'

I was a little curious about what kind of difference it would make from B.

* * *

On the afternoon of Thursday, October 17, 2 weeks after Park Moon-dae completed the settlement of the status window

"come back!!"

Park Moon-dae's home horse couldn't stand his overflowing heart and shouted as he watched the music video and music streaming on the pad and smartphone machine, respectively.

There was a phrase in common on those screens.

[TeSTAR - Picnic]

This is the new repackaged song of Testa, who made a comeback on the 14th of that month.

'i love it!'

Even though I was worried about the singer who works like a cow without a break, I couldn't help but feel good about it.

'I was worried that I wouldn't be able to get on the momentum of the parade!'

There was no need for that. The action song was very good.

The refreshing and soft R&B song was perfect for pleasant listening on a chilly autumn morning.

'Let's get picked on the way to work... . please!'

It was still on the third day of release, so it was a popular pick and fans were busy raising the rankings on the daily chart, but Homma was drinking kimchi soup unlike him.

'This should be advertised on the sound source!'

It was because I made a song that focused on listening to this point, and I felt a strange pride that everyone should listen to it.

In addition, Testa brought a glimpse of themselves that fans might like, which could be missed if they care about popularity.

It is a detail that was saved in the music video.

-It has nothing to do with the weather forecast.

It's the day I want to meet you

If you walk lightly

Blue sky today

Go on a picnic, Go on a picnic

The content of the music video was just a simple story of 'college testa members going to the Han River to play', but the use of props and composition inside was not an ordinary skill.

This is because Testa's decisive appearance and props were skillfully reproduced and inserted from Azusa to the parade.

For example, the high school uniform that resembles the <Azusa> uniform hanging in Park Moon-dae's room, the soap bubbles blowing by Seon Ah-hyun in the Han River, and the composition of Ryu Cheong-wu walking through the trees.

The elements that only people in the know could find made the fans fun.

So, a reporter who was interested in Testa made this comment.

------------=

[Nostalgia brought by a group celebrating their 1st anniversary]

Here is the time when the great story was compressed. Testa's time, which has been running non-stop, has a dense sense of sharing with the public.

... ...

The feeling of releasing all that time one by one and letting it scatter beautifully is special.

Those who know know, but those who don't know can enjoy... ...

------------=

Of course, this article did not receive much attention from the public, but it received plenty of comments and support from Testa fans, including Homma.

And it wasn't to the extent that the fans got drunk on interpretation, but the first public reaction was very good.

First of all, the proof was that they weren't plastered with comments like 'the song isn't good' or 'the performance was better' in KPOP-related communities.

This was the limit.

- It's a bit plain compared to the parade, just my taste

-I chose a very easy route ㅠㅠ I don't think I'm going to do it anymore

└ Rabin arranged it himself and it was so good that the members said he wanted to use it as a title! I'm looking forward to what other cool songs they'll bring for their next comeback♡

-It's okay~

- The song is good, but it's a bit disappointing. I thought something more intense would come out

Of course, that's not to say that fans aren't upset.

'When I came out with a train, they said 'I went out too much' and 'I'm cringing'!!

It always pissed people off to see them praising a song from their previous activity that had already passed and not being able to cut it, and then hitting on a new song with it.

Homma recalled the scene for a while, feeling like she wanted to hold her back, but she soon calmed down.

'It's okay, it's our masterpiece.'

The song was good, so everything was fine.

In addition, the reviews for the title song were not the only ones that were good. The composition of the repackage album was also excellent.

As a reservation privilege, they sent a picnic blanket and box, and the members drew the pattern.

'I know it's a description, but... It was a great trick.'

Homma gazed with satisfaction at the wall of her room, where a blanket with an apple pattern painted on it, like a crumbled rice cake, was hung.

For reference, next to it were the 'Groom in May' dolls of 〈The Singer I Made〉, arranged in different sizes.

Just looking at it made me hungry.

"good... . It is smooth."

Homma calmed down in an instant and at the same time rolled on the bed with excitement and happiness.

To be honest, it was true that I was worried that it would be a thorny road when the group members who debuted as a survival group started their activities.

But looking at the scores so far... It was a much smoother and more enjoyable day than I had worried about.

There was a problem, but the behavior was just right, so it quickly subsided.

And above all, the results were good!

'Ah, it was so good that <The Past Calls> came out this time.'

Saying that he was intelligent like a historical drama crown prince, Homma excitedly recalled the situation in which the timeline was lagging.

Mundae is a genius puppy... .

It was just a primitive infusion.

And after a while, suddenly, I came to my senses again.

'Let's work, work!'

Shouldn't the photo taken at the last event be corrected quickly so that today's comeback stage can be seen with a fresh mind!

However, what Homma saw on the Internet tab of the laptop that she accidentally clicked on... It was a notice that appeared on Testa's Witube channel community.

------------=

[〈Testa's Living Together TEST: Side Story〉 Changing Roommates Part 2!]

Who would end up sharing the same room? Tomorrow (Fri) at 7pm, it will be pre-released to Member Lovers! 〉 - 〈

(picture)

------------=

Attached is a photo of several male hands playing a card game.

Matching the text... It was a game to decide roommates!

"Wow!"

Homma let out a scream of delight.

'It's gonna be fun!'

Of course it's not that I dislike Ahyeon, but it's because I wanted to see Park Moondae's reaction when he was roommated with another member.

But after that, it calmed down a bit.

'hmm... Not Ryu Chung-woo... I hope it's Lee Se-jin!'

It wasn't a problem because he somehow beat them up and went well at the right time, but when they saw Mundae's last summer package, everyone vaguely guessed that there was something wrong with Ryu Chung-woo.

It wasn't serious, of course.

'Only then did he get along well again.'

It was to the point of doubting whether they had fought for a while, but there was no need to wish for the adventure of being roommates.

And because the first impression of the combination of Azusa's first team match was still strong, Homma chose Lee Se-jin in his heart.

'Anyway, I hope it's fun!'

As a result, Homma's comprehensive wish came true.

* * *

"WOOOW! Moondae hyung!"

"... ... and."

Is it real?

I was speechless for a moment when I saw Cha Yoo-jin reaching out for a high-five.

So, this is now... .

"They are our roommates!"

He even kills me to confirm. i get it.

Episode 172

Let me explain what this is all about.

Testa's roommate assignment this time was decided as a board game pretending to be a card game.

"Now, Yeouido is my 'red radish coin force' land! Give everyone a coin, please~"

"... uh huh??"

"already? Sejin is doing very well."

"Haha~ Thank you!"

For reference, this unfamiliar game had complicated rules, long play time, and, crucially, had little to do with roommate assignments.

It turned out that it was a new board game using the IP of the '127 Section' we collaborated with.

'It must be the PPL that was put in at T1.'

I'm used to it now

Anyway, so the crew somehow made it possible to pick a roommate in order of highest rank in the game, in order to somehow fit this with the roommate reassignment.

And here is the result.

"It's Eugene's... The 'fireworks group' took first place with 36 slots!"

"Yeah!!"

"Ah~ What a pity!"

In the last minute, Cha Yu-jin came from behind to win.

'Six sides of three consecutive dice came out.'

Cha Yoo-jin's crazy luck won and raged, and later everyone sat there screaming as if they were watching some kind of gambling game.

And Cha Yoo-jin is... She named me her roommate without hesitation.

"Moondae hyung, your roommates are good! i look forward to!"

'why.'

When did you say we became friends?

Even the option of distributing responsibility by inserting another guy was blocked.

"Hmmmm, then the choice of the first place Yujin's room... ."

"no. 1!!"

It is a room for two people.

"Oh~ Are you returning to Room 1 of Mundae? congratulations~"

"... oh."

I'm not happy at all.

Of course, I had no intention of doing anything crazy to express this openly.

I couldn't say anything positive, but I still give Cha Yoo-jin positive body signals such as high-fives and shoulder taps.

'You can't provoke Cha Yoo-jin's fans.'

Those people won't pass this off as a gag, they'll squeeze me out and turn me into a bullying trigger for the youngest.

So calm down, share a room with him and think of the good things... .

... Is there such a thing?

"Then, what is second place Sejin's choice?"

"Yep, my choice is... Dugu dugu dugu. This is our dandy Ravin!"

"Oh, thank you!"

"haha! Oh, I think it would be nice if we went to a room for three people?"

"Um, I skipped the third place because it's a school... It's the roommate's turn for Lavin, who is in fourth place. What will Lavin do?"

"I want Seon Ah-hyun to join as the last roommate!"

"... ! Nana?"

"yes! A few things I'd like to ask since my last roommate days... ."

I thought about it while the other guys were roommates through and through, but I couldn't think of anything good.

I only knew one thing.

"Eat the jelly!"

"okay."

It's been a long time since I've been sleeping early.

And this judgment was not wrong.

* * *

A few days later, in the music broadcast waiting room. The stylist who was fixing the costume props asked.

"Moondae, are you okay? You look crazy."

"it's okay."

However, it would not have been okay without Bacchus.

'Cha Yoo-jin, that crazy bastard, didn't sleep until 2 am yesterday.'

It's fine until then. Everyone's style may be different.

However, the problem was that they were active until 2:00.

while talking to me

"... after "

In fact, I had given Cha Yoo-jin a few requests ahead of time.

-I've been managing my stamina lately... Outside of exercise time, I want to lie down and rest whenever possible.

-Oh... Are you having a hard time?

- It's not hard. I'm trying to save some energy, so please don't get out of bed as much as possible.

-I knew!

And Cha Yoo-jin clearly shouted "Okay" that put my worries about question bombs flying to nothing, and from then on, he really paid attention.

therefore... Only the modifier 'can't get out of bed'.

-wow! Look at this bro!

-... ...

A video of a Siberian husky talking with a baby in a strange howl was playing on Cha Yu-jin's smartphone, which she checked by removing her neck from the bed.

-[Isn't it so cute and funny?? baby and puppy. Because it always makes my day happy]

-okay. It's good.

I didn't know that this similar pattern would repeat itself until 2:00 in the morning until I responded positively.

There is a pre-recording for a music show tomorrow Friday... I mean.

-Bro bro! This hippo... .

-stop.

In the end, it was only after saying, "Let's be quiet and let's get some sleep" three times, that Yujin Cha fell asleep.

If I had gone out a little further, I would have beaten him on the back of the head and forced him to sleep.

'driving me crazy.'

Of course, this isn't always the case.

There are times when Cha Yu-jin goes to bed early, but the problem is that it is as she pleases.

Still, looking at his attitude, it seems like he's trying to keep his words, but the problem is that he's the kind of person who can't store things in his head when he thinks they're not a big deal, so he forgets them every time.

'Should I be scared?'

Of course it's a joke. The moment Cha Yoo-jin timidly shows off in front of the camera, there are rumors of discord.

Normally, it would be negligible, but the problem is that I left a video that seemed uncooperative to Liu Cheng-wu just a few months ago.

That summer package.

'not good.'

So, for now... tolerate

However, the trend so far is that this roommate will be fixed for more than half a year.

'How did Ryu Cheng-wu endure his roommate in the first place?'

Hmm, come to think of it, since there was a big wave, Cha Yu-jin's aggro must have jumped that way.

"brother! Cookies Cookies?"

"are you okay."

"it is delicious!"

"You eat a lot."

Now, even outside the dorm, the frequency of Cha Yoo-jin talking to her has increased. If you're feeling friendly as a roommate, I'd like to decline.

"Testa will move right away to stand by~"

"yes!"

Anyway, the next stage was us. Roommates are roommates, let's focus on work for now.

Wow-!

A shout was heard over the in-ear.

The buzzing sound through the small parts that act as sound insulation had a strangely uplifting taste.

'Should I say that my thoughts are gone?'

In particular, the feeling of adrenaline soaring in songs where the performance is complex and tight was very helpful.

But for songs that are loosely composed here and there like now, it's good to think about it a bit.

It's because it often happens that if you just shed it, you'll get mad.

They said that I had to pay more attention so that it didn't look as plain as it was easy.

'Wait a little here... gesture.'

- Cool wind, sweet coffee

add a lot of syrup

same as me yes

Take a seat

The chin resting motion was captured well by the lighted camera.

'It's oddly easy.'

It feels like the delay from thinking to expressing or the difference in experience has decreased compared to before.

'Is this the power of the ki stat?'

It was pretty fun.

I added a couple of unexpected expressions - such as changing facial expressions or making glasses with one hand - but I was able to get the timing right without hesitation.

'oh.'

Interesting.

-Now wait comfortably.

(Hold on a second)

I'll pick you up now

The stage ended with the performers standing or sitting with their backs to each other.

"thank you!"

"thank you!"

The faces of the guys who nodded and came down the stage were very fine.

"Monitoring, monitoring~"

"Watch out there!"

There is a bit of a witty dance break at the end, but it's not particularly breathless enough to make your lungs pop out.

'The sub song is also a ballad.'

What's interesting is that, unlike the lowered level of activity, the soundtrack went off without a hitch.

Right now, the manager runs to the stage as soon as the monitoring is over and shouts like this.

"Guys! Picnic soundtrack is up again! 7th on 24Hits!"

"and!"

It was an unbelievable achievement that it was the 5th day of release.

In a structure that only counts once within 24 hours even if one person listens to it repeatedly, we are the first other than VTIC to rank like this among male idol music sources this year.

'Right now, it's even better than the double score of our previous album, Haengcha.'

The speed was similar to that of Youngrin, which had a much better popularity as a sound source, which means that the song really fell into easy listening.

Big Sejin took care of it.

"It's because Rabin is good at arranging~"

"No, that's right. I really like the song... !"

"Oh no! In practice, I think this result came about thanks to a good demo and good comments from the team members!"

It's like an award speech.

'Your face is open.'

Kim Rae-bin smiled broadly with a much more comfortable face than a few days ago. Well, she still looks bloody though.

"You make a lot of songs! give it to me."

"Songs aren't something you just randomly shoot, but what kind of inspiration can you work on... ... ."

"Glory? are you grandpa?"

"you idiot! That's not it, um... ... ."

I sighed.

"... Inspiration."

"Ah, thank you, Moondae hyung!"

"thank you!"

... Looking at the heads of these two men bowing their heads, I doubt whether Cha Yu-jin actually took me as a roommate to use as an interpreter.

That's convincing.

"Guys, the ending stage!"

"Ah, yes!"

Anyway, give me a comeback. The timing to organize my thoughts didn't come easily in my hectic schedule.

So, it was a few days later, during free time just before going to bed, that I found out Cha Yoo-jin's intentions.

* * *

[It has nothing to do with the weather forecast~ It's the day I want to meet you.]

At least it's late Monday night when time is empty.

I was lying on the bed and watching the fancam.

It was the official vertical direct cam uploaded by the music room that was filmed on Friday.

[(K-cam) TeSTAR Fancam 'Picnic' 2X1018]

The thumbnail is a close-up shot of me resting my chin on it, and it has already received quite a few views.

Looking at it, it seemed that it became a hot topic in the community, comparing it to my first fancam of Azusa.

that... It is a direct cam for the ratings of <Me Too>.

I watched all of my direct cams, looking a bit embarrassed at the comments plastered with words like 'Park Moon-dae is a deep learning AI dog'.

'It definitely got better.'

I liked that the dynamics were clearly controlled and the feeling I wanted to express was clear, but it didn't feel awkward or burdensome.

'hmm.'

If this is enough, even if I look at my old self, this guy is at the level of filming for money, I think it's okay to praise myself a little.

However, this idea was temporarily dismissed as the next video autoplayed.

[(K-cam) Testar Cha Yoo-jin's fan cam 'Picnic' 2X1018]

It was Cha Yoo-jin's direct cam on the same day.

'This bastard is a real monster.'

It wasn't just natural and good, but each movement gave a strange feeling.

'Hmm, chewy?'

I think such a modifier would suit. It wasn't just that he danced well, he lived well.

'It must be worthwhile to analyze.'

I turned off Cha Yoo-jin's fancam for a while. Then, suddenly, her head came in beside him.

"brother! Do you see my video??"

"uh. You are good."

"Hi-Hi."

Cha Yoo-jin, with an excited expression, poured out excellent words in English.

[how is it? So, are you watching it for fun?]

"I have that too, and I want to compare it with mine and do some research."

"Oh!"

Cha Yoo-jin's eyes flashed, and he slammed my bed.

[brother! So I guess we can share some tips? If hyung teaches me about singing, I teach about dancing!]

"okay?"

"yes!"

Just when you thought that he shouldn't expect much because he doesn't seem to have the knowledge to teach, Cha Yoo-jin came up with the main topic.

[And how about we do a unit performance? At the next concert!]

What?

Episode 173

A story popped up that I hadn't even thought of.

'A unit stage with Cha Yoo-jin?'

Certainly, the concert schedule is set, but unlike other set lists that have been mostly fixed, opinions on the unit are still divided.

'Because there is a solo song, people say that there is no need for it.'

Instead, it was about doing a ballad or two as a group, but I actually leaned more toward the unit side.

I think it would be more fun than expected.

Looking at Cha Yu-jin, who was waiting for an answer, I smiled.

And answered.

"no."

"yes?? why??"

Cha Yu-jin had a betrayed face.

this guy is funny

I shrugged.

"Why do you want to do a unit stage with me?"

"Brother is good! It's cool to do it together!"

"I don't know. You dance well and I sing well, so I don't think it would fit."

"Practice!"

It comes out of the story of hard work casually. You are also Korean.

Cha Yoo-jin had a rare expression of regret. I put down my smartphone and crossed my arms.

"You chose me as your roommate with the unit stage in mind in the first place."

"yes!"

He nodded his head eagerly, as if he had no intention of hiding it.

'Did you choose it after remembering the last time you did a unit stage with your roommates?'

I looked at Cha Yu-jin without answering, and Cha Yu-jin slightly lost her temper.

"Hyung, the stage is fun... I will do that too."

hmm. Still, the word is strong.

"You think my stage is fun?"

"yes... . Can you speak English?"

What are you asking after writing so much? I nodded, and Cha Yoo-jin explained the situation in English.

[I've been thinking about it ever since we appeared on a survival reality show, and the stage ideas hyung thinks are really cool. So for this concert, I want to give it 100% and give it a try!]

Cha Yoo-jin blinked and pointed at me with her finger.

[Best dance, best vocals! I assure you, with a little more practice, it will be a great stage!]

Oh, it was more than expected.

'Come to think of it, did Azusa keep saying let's do it next time?'

At that time, I thought it was nonsense when there was no follow-up, but I guess I was thinking with a long-term perspective.

this is true

'Shall I explain a bit better?'

Look at the confidence that he confidently says that he dances the best even though there are three dance lines in the team.

It was clear that if he just refused, he wouldn't understand, so he would continue to fret about uniting. I kneaded the back of my neck and opened my mouth.

"First of all, it's a situation where you don't know whether to unite or not. know?"

"But I like the unit! Just say do it!"

"no. You have to think carefully about which one is better, and take into account the opinions of others. Because we are a team."

"... ... ."

Cha Yu-jin had a sullen face, but he seemed to understand in his own way.

I was given an explanation.

"And we are in very different positions. The situation can become ambiguous if you play a unit that is neither two nor the same in a state where the strengths you can show are clearly different and do not meet your expectations."

"I'm not worried. Our skills are good, let's challenge!"

Even if you don't worry, I'm worried about you bastard.

If the No. 1 and No. 2 groups formed a unit by themselves, it would draw attention, but there are already people who are sarcastic among the individual fans of the other members.

However, if the performance was worse than expected, it could have been performed at best and suffered losses without gaining anything.

So, in a word, there is no reason to unite with Cha Yujin.

"Challenge is good. but we are working This is not a school, so you can't challenge yourself unconditionally. You have to be careful."

"... ... ."

Cha Yu-jin completely slumped. It's the first time since Azusa that I've seen him so discouraged.

'I must have had grand ambitions.'

I finally shrugged and opened my mouth.

"So, when the concert stage is decided as a unit and a good idea comes up... How about we talk about it then?"

"... ... !"

It meant withholding, not dismissal.

'It's not good to press it down too much.'

It was okay to bring Cha Yu-jin down to reality, but there was no need to blindly press down on him.

Well, you might come up with some really good ideas.

Sure enough, Cha Yoo-jin was excited again.

"great! I have a lot of inspiration! Talk a lot!"

I guess it means to inspire.

"I only get it three times a day."

"Umm... Got it!"

The conversation seemed to end with Cha Yoo-jin snapping her fingers... .

[yes! How about an underwater performance??]

"... ... ."

Think of our concert budget.

'Shouldn't I have just left him discouraged.'

I briefly regretted my choice.

But it never occurred to me that the fuse would be ignited by something more trivial than a concert unit like this.

* * *

A few days later, Testa's roommate reassignment content was uploaded to WeTube.

Only those who signed up for the account membership were released so that they could see it a week earlier, but of course, illegal pirated copies spread all over the place.

It was thanks to Testa's popularity, but there were other reasons for the number of views for each illegally uploaded video.

-Crazy bitch hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Because it's incredibly funny.

As is the case with most of idol's own content aimed at fans, Testa's recent WeTube content was moderately heartwarming and less stimulating.

However, from this roommate content, the production PD changed, and the stimulating taste of Testa's debut reality was revived.

This is because T1 reorganized Testa's own content and recruited the production team that filmed the debut reality show.

They actively added character, drove, and made good use of the reversal of editing.

[Bae Se-jin (investment addict): (After investing everything, the only thing left is 2 coins...! Now it's really just coins!)]

[Seon Ah-hyun (building owner): Oh, that... I asked Sejin-hyung to collect 3 coins... ]

[Bae Se-jin (just went bankrupt): !!!!]

Besides, there are so many unexpected situations in this game.

Thanks to this, onomatopoeias of laughter in foreign languages ​​and Korean were plastered in the comments of all kinds of videos.

-Everyone, this video is steamed. I almost threw up laughing.

-Are you crazy that you keep making each other go bankrupt hahahaha guys protect the land why do you keep selling it?

-(19 : 41) Cha Yoo-jin The moment you break through the odds of 1/216 and receive the highest amount, the kids react hahaha

-Children Ryu Cheong-woo and Bae Se-jin are dog hats haha

└ Since I was young, I seem to have never played a game to make fake money because I was making real money... (Sorry emoticon)

└ Ha ha ha ha No, is it possible to refer to the national team and child actors as illegal child labor!!

Fans were encouraged in writing to report illegal videos, but in their hearts, the videos were so fun that they just liked them.

-I think it would be good for Muggle sales... Is it a delusion of Doldeok? (jawed emoticon)

-Anyway, Zaccon is for promotional purposes, but don't be blinded by the small amount of money with membership and get rid of it right away.

-Oh, it's fun... i love you guys

-If you don't sell this kind of john jam group right away, it's a waste of life

-Lee Se-jin's cute hand gesture to snatch the soul of the bankrupt Bae Se... (Gifs)

And the PD had a lot of fun even forming roommates after this game.

[Cha Yujin: Wow!! Moondae hyung! They are our roommates!]

[Park Moon-dae: ... and? (I don't know English, but thank you first)]

This is because the roommates were assigned to maximize the emotions each member expressed in a positive way.

And among them, the combination of Cha Yoo-jin and Park Moon-dae, which I rarely saw after their debut, was quite interesting and received a good response.

-Cha Yoo-jin seems to have just picked Park Mun-dae because he was next to him hahahahaha

-Mundae Of course, Yoojin must have known that Rabin would choose, the expression on his face hahaha

-Mundang deng Cha Cha Young combination How long has it been? Show me more~~

-SBS Park Moon-dae, on the topic of being an introvert, Cha Yu-jin accepts everything he says

-This is the Incheon Tibetan fox that dries salty in the direct sunlight of Calli Boy, a nuclear sign (captured)

Most of the fans who liked Testa and Moondae Park liked this composition. It's because the characters are strong and heartwarming, so it's fun.

However, there was no one who did not like it.

Among Cha Yu-jin's personal fans, they were some of the deceased figures who had been in place since the beginning of the drama 'Azusa'.

-Ah, I'm still, but I want to push my favorite that everyone likes, so when I see some guys who have a passion

- I can't get rid of the habit of agitating with emotional arms. I can't help it, I just die.

-Gommo X and thick t-shirts, but Gommeo fans are trying their best to make it warm somehow.

Their argument was that Park Moon-dae forcibly staged the neglect of Cha Yu-jin in a warm-hearted way.

Of course, this was not the general public opinion of Cha Yu-jin's fandom.

Their aggression has softened a lot thanks to Cha Yu-jin's successful debut, and their exclusivity has decreased a lot as they mix with new fans.

However, there were still fans who questioned the legitimacy of Park Moon-dae's first place.

And their sensibilities were linked to viewing Park Mun-dae's personal performance as not very good.

That's why people who make such hateful remarks not only on anonymous sites or secret accounts under the surface, but also in public places have occasionally appeared.

It was a day like always.

- What are these bastards?

However, the difference from before is that Park Moon-dae's fans did not have to be patient any longer.

-(Captured) The 2nd runners are still doing this.

-Yeah, I'm going to have a lot of money with enthusiasm ~

-Jin will vomit when he sees a Jeongbyeong like you writing his profile hehe

- I can't keep my mouth shut because I'm stupid, so what can I do?

It was only during Azusa that he had no choice but to be content with behind-the-scenes work, being pushed by the preoccupation effect of Cha Yoo-jin's fandom, which had been immovably at the top since the beginning of the play, but now the situation has changed.

This is because Park Moon-dae's performance after his debut was so good.

The appearance and stage continued to improve in a cascading fashion, and the influx of fans was clearly visible, and the variety show also often hit home runs with each appearance.

Even in this album, the photo card market price has become similar to that of Cha Yoo-jin.

So, it was only natural that Park Moon-dae's radical personal fans secretly started thinking about it.

'Doesn't it matter if they openly lose now?'

And once I started to refute, curses and criticism started pouring down like a reservoir with a broken bank.

Of course, Cha Yujin's malicious personal fans did not just exist.

Some people deleted their posts and disappeared, but the remaining people went under the water and began to respond more radically.

-Ah, if I twist my account and ask if I can't talk as I please, then I'll make sure that people won't see it hahaha

-Wow, pretending to be an all-fan but refusing to stream a solo song behind the scenes.

-Ugh, I thought I was a popular member, so I went crazy. Yes, congratulations on being the pick of grandpas and grandmas who don't spend money~ (Applause emoticon)

Right now, there was no opening.

-They're bastards who planned to do a facsimile, using filthy methods whenever Cha Yujin wasn't the chorus center.

-Bakmundae Akgae have an open message room, why are you pretending not to know haha ​​Did you enjoy making rumors? (capture)

Disclosure and disclosure followed, and even rumors and fake testimonies were creeping out.

-Let's do some happy fantasies, guys.

-All related content will be blocked. I will only enjoy rice cakes for the kids~

-Everyone is crazy, please

Among the fans who hadn't dipped their toes into this, many who noticed the situation were disgusted or ignored it, but there were also people who expressed their opinions.

-Honestly, the bad guys were too bad, but there were no crazy bastards.

-The bears are equally squeamish, but they are all idiots. What's wrong with Dol?

- It's just that Cha Yu-jin should have won first place. It was twisted from there in the first place.

If things spread a bit more, it seemed like a matter of time before they entered social media or community popular posts.

'X feet.'

And it was just at that point that Moondae Park saw this.

"... Eugene."

"yes!"

"Let's do some dub app."

After a short phone call with the company, Moondae Park turned on a personal live broadcast with Yujin Cha.

It was the point where less than half a day had passed after checking the situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
45.8K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
61.8K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
64.8K 6.3K 125
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...