Strongest || Gojo Satoru

By ayato___simp

Kamo Y/n, the heir of the Kamo clan who inherited their blood manipulation technique. But the peculiar thing... More

Welcome
1 - Geto Suguru
2- Backup is needed
4 - Fushiguro Toji
5-Trough heavens and earth
6 - Protectiveness
7 - Exchange event part 1
8 - Exchange event part 2
9 - Change
10 - Second year
11 - Confession
12 - Trip to the Gojo estate?
13 - The Gojo estate
14 - Back to work
15 - Good-bye Haibara-kun
16 - Good-bye Haibara-kun part 2
17 - Betrayal
18 - The Gojo family
JJK SEASON 2 TRAILER IS FINALLY OUT
19 - Dinner
20 - Time passes
21 - Moments like these
22 - Memories
23 - Who Are You
24 - Just What Were We Before
25 - My One And Only
26 - The Moon Is Beautiful, Isn't It?
27 - Girls Day Out
28 - Will You Accept?
29 - Yuta Okkotsu
30 - Reunited After 10 Years
31 - The Night Parade Of A Hundred Demons
32 - Ryomen Sukuna

3 - Closer

3.2K 91 15
By ayato___simp

As you went to the hotel your room was placed right between gojo's and Riko's .

You quickly changed your outfit to a black dress that wasn't too fancy. Growing up in the Kamo clan you were taught how to be a lady everyday so you were quite used to wear only skirts and dresses.

As you dried your hair and brushed it you heard a knock.

"Y/n-san are you done?" Riko asked and you smiled.

"I'm coming right now Riko-chan."you said grabbing your purse.

"Woahhh your so pretty y/n!" Riko said and you smiled.

"Thank you, you look very pretty as well."you smiled and you started going out of the hotel.

"The boys said that they would wait for us right at that building."you said and Riko nodded

"Y/n...?" She asked and you nodded.

"What it is?"

"Do you like any of the boys?"she said and you looked at her a little shocked.

"Uh why are you asking that Riko-chan..."you said and she smiled.

"I'm a girl okay, I can feel that you like someone but Im not sure if Geto-san or Gojo-san."she said and you blushed a little .

"I honestly don't know if I can call it liking but, Suguru is my best friend since I came to jujutsu high, and Satoru is very dear to me,even if he acts arrogant from time to time I feel comfortable around him, so I think my answer would be Satoru, but it's just a nice feeling for now, nothing more."you said and she nodded.

"Well I surely want to know that you two are happy before we get to Tengen-sama. Even if I know you only from today I can tell that your an amazing person y/n."she said and you smiled.

"Thank you Riko, I hope that everything will be alright for you no matter what, even if you get to Tengen-sama or no I hope that you will live a happy life."you said and she smiled.

"You bet!"she said while she grabbed your arm and hugged it while walking.

"We better hurry or the boys will think that something had happened to us."you said and she nodded.

When you arrived at the local where you were supposed to eat Geto and Gojo were already waiting with Kuroi.

"So tomorrow what will we do?" Riko asked and you shrugged .

"I'm not so sure what the boys want to do."you said and Satoru looked at you two.

"We will travel all day of course, we need to make it a memorable time isn't that right."he said as he placed his hands on your shoulder and Riko's .

"Okay I'm Soo tired I want to eat right now." Riko said and you laughed.

"Fair enough."you said as you all stepped into the restaurant.
You sat between Suguru and Satoru while Riko and Kuroi across you 3.

"Y/n isn't that kind of a little meal for you?"he asked and you smiled.

"You know that I can't eat much Suguru, besides I'm looking forward for the dessert way more!" You said and Satoru looked at you.

"Did I hear dessert? Sounds amazing" he said and Suguru just rolled his eyes.

"You two are sugar addicted I swear."he said and you all laughed.

After the meal you and Gojo decided that the strawberry cake was the best option in the dessert menu and you all ordered it.

While you enjoyed your dessert you watched as Satoru teased Riko with the salt.

You were happy that he tried to make Riko feel better and have her best time but a little part in you wished that he would pay more attention to you as well.

"Hey y/n. Y/n?" Suguru said and you shook your head as if you woke from a dream. Perhaps you were thinking too deeply.

"Oh uh yeah sorry I was just thinking."you smiled and he nodded.

"When we will be back at jujutsu high I think you will have training with me." He said and you looked curiously.

"Oh? Did Yaga tell you this?" You said and he nodded.

"He thinks that you need to improve your physical combat style, that's why he thought I may help you with that."he said and you nodded.

"Thank you so much Suguru-san! But you won't throw one of your worm curses at me right? You know how much I hate those."you said with q small frown and he laughed.

"Of course not, after all it's physical combat."he said and you smiled reassured.

"You both done talking about boring stuff?" Gojo said with a grin and you rolled your eyes.

"That's not boring, it's called practice Satoru, I know that your the strongest but you should try it too."Suguru said and you laughed while you high-fived with him, Satoru just looked at you both with an annoyed face and shook his head.

"2 against 1 isn't that fair is it..."he said trying to look hurt and you smirked.

"Ah well I'm sure it won't be a problem for Mr. Im-the-strongest-sorcerer-alive."you said and he gasped.

"Y/n chan I'm your senior! For this you will call me senpai from now on."he said crossing his arms.

"Sure Satoru-senpai."you said making a cute face. Satoru looked at you a little stunned for one second and after he ruffled your hair making you close your eyes just so you won't see the pink that dusted his cheeks. Of course his best friend noticed and smiled.

***

"Ugh..."you said as you got up from your bed. You couldn't fall asleep no matter what you did.

As you took your night gown you went out on the balcony to get some fresh air.

As you looked at the stary sky you sighted.
You thought about Riko and her fate, sure it seemed like a cruel fate but it had to be done. That was the truth about the jujutsu world, sacrifices had to be done and the elders were behind every bad thing, you didn't like that you lived in a corrupted world but you were too little to change something.

"Couldn't sleep?" You heard a voice and you turned surprised to see Gojo standing next to you on the shared balcony.

"Something like that, what about you? Still protecting us?"you said and he smirked.

"Yeah but I don't need rest, I'm not even tired." He said and you looked at him.

"You can be honest with me Satoru, are you sure your fine?" You smiled gently and you looked at him.

"I am really, you don't have to worry."he said and you sat on the bench. He joined you soon and you looked at the ocean.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"you said and he looked at you.

"Indeed."

"Satoru...uhm, I know that this sounds weird but may I ask you something?"you said and he nodded.

"Isn't it hard to be the strongest?"you asked and he looked at you surprised.

"Well it comes with responsibility but it's not that hard."he said with a smirk and you looked at his sunglasses.

"You know, since I was little I heard a lot about you, of course I would since we both come from the biggest clans from jujutsu. And I always wondered how do you feel, I mean, if I would be in your place I would feel quite lonely honestly, everyone thinks that because your the strongest you never need help but I think it's the opposite, you shouldn't face all the challenges alone on your own. And I'm sorry for you, I know what a burden you have to carry on your shoulders, and this corrupted jujutsu world won't help either, but believe me when I say it..."

"I will be here for you to support you whenever you need it, no matter what and that's a promise!"you said with a serious expression looking right into his sun glasses.

He looked at you shocked by what you just said and he chuckled.

"You know, your more and more fascinating with each day y/n. Thank you, I heard a lot about you as well as a kid, they said that your the smartest and most emphatic girl in the whole jujutsu world. It seems that words don't disappoint, I can guarantee that you are indeed like that."he said as he removed his glasses and you saw his ocean blue eyes.

You flushed a little as you looked away quickly.

"Those words are exaggerated believe me, I'm just an ordinary girl trying to change the world, nothing special about that."you said and he looked at you.

"Agree to disagree, you just find it a normal thing but it isn't, couldn't see Gakuganji being like you, I would be scarred that someone possessed the old hag if he did too."he said and you laughed.

"You would enjoy that wouldn't you" you said and he grinned.

"Of course, on my wish to get rid of list hes the first one."he said and you giggled.

"Satoru, what about you try to get some sleep hm? I can stay up and make sure that no one will come."you said and he shook his head but yawned.

"No need...*yawn*"he said and you shook your head.

"No no I insist, just sleep here next to me if you really don't feel at ease inside."you said and he thought better.

"Hmm fine how could I refuse you."he said and he laid his head on your lap.

"Ehh??? Satoru don't you want me to bring an actual pillow?"you said and he smiled.

"Your lap is way more comfy so no.'he smirked and you looked away blushing.

After a few minutes you could feel that Gojo fell asleep. You smiled gently as you looked at him. He was truly a handsome man, such a shame that he was hiding his true self most of the time.

As you stood like that you felt your eyes drift to sleep as well. Without realizing your head fell on satoru's back falling asleep right there. His scent was so comforting and the cologne that he used smelled really nice.

***

"Do you really think this is necessary?" Kuroi asked as Suguru smiled.

"When they will get together I'll give this pic to them as an anniversary gift okay? It's the best idea."he whispered and Riko nodded.

"That's such a good idea ehehe!"she said.

*Snap*

You opened your eyes slowly because of the source of light only to see these 3 sitting in front of you, suguru holding his phone right into your face shocked.

"You forgot to turn off the light??? Dang Geto."riko said and you felt Satoru move under you. Realizing the position you were in, Satoru's head on your lap while your head and half of the body leaned on satoru's back, you jumped up. Satoru got up as well as he looked at Suguru.

"It's already morning?"he said and you looked away.

"Of course it is, look I know that you would rather sleep more with y/n but we have a long day ahead okay, you can sleep when you get back."Geto grinned and you covered your face with your hands.

"Suguru-san I just offered Satoru to rest for a bit last night, i accidentally fell asleep after as well, sorry."you said and Satoru patted your head.

"Dont worry about it, I know how hard is not to sleep with me when you got the chance to- oww!"Gojo said as you smacked his arm.

"That's enough!"you said flustered while you left to your room to get ready.

Riko just giggled at your attics while she sat next to Satoru.

"So do you like her?" She said after Kuroi and suguru left to grab some things.

"Y/n? Of course I like her, she's my kohai after all." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Not in that way you idiot, do you fancy her romantically?"she asked and he looked at her.

"And why does this concern you miss Amanai?"he asked and she looked at him serious.

"You would better tell her how you feel Gojo, you may not be the only one that likes her, and if you won't act quickly you may lose her."she said and he just shrugged.

"Sorry Amanai but our lives are way too complicated anyways, there's no time for me to get all soft."he said and she scoffed.

"It's not about being soft, it's about feelings. Anyways in case you want to know you got pretty big chances with her, and I know that from her."she said and he looked at her a little surprised.

"Did she say anything?" He asked and she smiled.

"Just that she feels very comfortable around you and that she feels safe when she's with you, but usually this leads to more than just a friendship you know."she said and Gojo scoffed.

"Okay Cupidon."he said and she just rolled her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 224 24
Gojo Satoru, the strongest sorcerer to born. Gojo clan is one of the most powerful clan to exist. Gojo Satoru has a clear purpose of his life. Make...
205K 6.4K 40
Satoru had no intention of getting married and hated the idea of it. Y/N adored the idea of getting married one day and loved the idea of finding her...
2.8K 145 10
While Satoru knew the role he was to fill being the 'world's strongest sorcerer', he struggled to find a passion-- something to truly dedicate his li...
7.7K 194 59
"I think your teacher is in true love with someone." (Satoru Gojo x OC!Uzumaki) · Yayoi Amamiya, female, 25 years old, former Uzumaki clan member, no...