๐๐”๐„๐’๐“, ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ...

By -JUPITRS

"๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ด." "๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ... More

QUEST
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE

ONE

14.3K 230 64
By -JUPITRS

THE REAL ROYAL FAMILY

twinnem
where is everybody?

berks
where are YOU?
we have been here a thousand
times and you still manage to get
lost.

father beckham
romeo, are you with harper?

twinnem
yes

big bro
liar.

twinnem
am not.

cruzin
yes u are twat
she's literally right next to us.

twinnem
k wtf.
she was right beside me.
how did she find u before
i did??

berks
because she's not
fucking stupid

momma vic
romeo, you are 18 years old
and our 9 year old daughter
can find her way through
wembley better than you.

berks
it's almost kickoff
where are you??

————-

"He's such an idiot," Cruz chuckled as Berkley set her phone down on the table beside her. He sat to her left and sunk down in his seat as he stared down at his phone. His hat shrouded his eyes from even having a gaze at the field.

"What team do you want to win, Berks?" She heard Brooklyn ask from behind her. The girl turned around to find her brother staring at her as Harper sat on his lap.

"Definitely not Chelsea," Cruz snorted an answer for her. He too now looked back and spoke to the eldest Beckham.

Berkley rolled her eyes playfully at the young boy. "He was asking me, not you," she retorted, hitting the tongue of his hat so it flew off his head.

"Oi!" He yelped, quickly grabbing it before it flew into the stands. He gave Berkley a glare which she just returned with a cheeky smile.

"I reckon Chelsea will win," Brooklyn continued, darting his gaze between his two siblings as they slowly stopped their bickering. "I mean... Leicester aren't that great, are they."

Berkley snorted a laugh. "Yeah but it's not like Chelsea are very good at winning FA cup finals."

"You need to let it go, Berkley," Cruz bantered, "You say that just because Arsenal beat them last year. Let's not forget that that was like the first trophy you guys have won in like 16 years."

Berkley snarled at him. "It's not like United is any better."

"We're winning the league, this year." Brooklyn defended.

"You say that every year."

"And remind me again when the last time Arsenal won the league was?" Cruz shot at her, making her give him a hard, cold glare.

Brooklyn laughed as Cruz dodged the slap she was throwing at him. The 16 year old kept the cheeky grin on his face as Brooklyn held his hand up for a high five, which he obviously returned with ease.

She watched as her older brother licked his finger before playfully placing it upon her shoulder. "Tssss!" He hissed out, "burn."

Berkley grimaced at him before shrugging his finger off her shoulder. "What- are you five?"

"No but that's how old I was last time Arsenal won the league."

"Ohhh!" Cruz suddenly bursted out as he jaw fell agape, covering it with his rolled up fist. He jumped out of his seat for a moment, his fingers snapping rapidly in excitement and pride as Brooklyn stuck his tongue out at Berkley and her annoyed reaction. "Shots fired!"

She watched as her brothers grabbed one another as if they had needed stability to handle the words that slipped out of Brooklyn's mouth.

"Okay, calm down," Berkley told them, a bored expression on her face as Brooklyn and Cruz teamed up against her. She rolled her eyes, turning back to face the field. "The game is about to start."

Berkley didn't want to entertain her brothers banter, especially since she knew they were right — and unfortunately for her, Romeo would've been the one person on her side, but yet the seat next to her still remained vacant for the last ten minutes.

"Care to make a bet?" She heard Brooklyn offer up. He peaked his head in between Cruz and Berkley, an entertaining look in his eye.

She stared at him as he looked solely at her. Her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes squinted. She pondered for a minute. She looked to Cruz, seeing the intrigued look in his eye, before darting her gaze back to her older brother. "Go on then."

Brooklyn broke into a slight smile. "You want Leicester to win, yeah?"

"Well I'd rather it than Chelsea."

"Right so," Brooklyn cleared is throat, sliding closer to his siblings who sat a row in front of him, "if Chels win, you write an excerpt about me and my photography in your blog."

"Absolutely not." Berkley said instantly, watching Brooklyn's shoulders slump as his smile dropped.

"Why not?"

"Because it's my job, Brooklyn!" Berkley told him with a sigh, "I have to write about interesting things — not my brother."

Brooklyn gave her a look of offence. "You want to try and sound a little less dismayed when you say that?"

Berkley rolled her eyes, turning her body to face him more. "Fine but if Leicester win, you set me up on a date with Ethan Matthews."

"Ew!" She watched as he fell into a look of disgust. She did expect that reaction, but deep down, she was sure that Brooklyn was hoping she wouldn't put up this wager. Ethan Matthews had been a boy Berkley always joked to be in love with; and while she did find him appealing, she was sure that her brother would've killed her if she ever dated his best friend, besides, they'd known one another since nursery.

"It's only fair," Berkley shrugged. Her eyes fell upon Cruz who just chuckled to himself, knowing his sister all to well.

"You're so mental, Berks," Cruz shook his head with a laugh before he looked to Brooklyn, "and you're bloody stupid."

"I've always thought Ethan was fit," Berkley shrugged with a coy smile, "and it's legal now."

"But still. That feels highly illegal," Brooklyn countered. He gave Berkley a glare, "you are not dating my best friend."

Cruz stared at Brooklyn, shaking his head with a laugh. "You're fucking dim, aren't you?" He said, making Brooklyn shoot him a confused stare. The boy sighed, "don't you get it? She doesn't want to date him. You're forgetting who Berkley is and you're forgetting that your best friend is a model and actor who had been casted in his first movie like two weeks ago."

Brooklyn looked at Cruz in confusion for a moment before trailing his eyes over to Berkley's unfazed face. She grinned at him as he pieced his little brothers words together. "Berks!"

"I need to write about something interesting!" She threw her hands up in defence.

"Write about me!"

"What part of interesting do you not get!?"

"What are you two on about?" Brooklyn and Berkley then snapped their gazes over to where their parents sat just a few seats away, a look of concern on their faces as their two eldest children yelled at one another. Cruz, on the other hand, couldn't stop himself from laughing quietly.

"We're making a bet on who's going to win the game but Berkley refuses to write about me in her blog," Brooklyn told them.

Victoria Beckham gave her daughter a confused look. Berkley shrugged, "I'd much rather write about Ethan."

"Who's Ethan?" Their father, David, inquired.

"Oh bloody hell-" Brooklyn grumbled, "dad, you know Ethan. He's been my best mate since nursery."

"Oh Matthews? The model?" David asked, looking in between his wife in and his son.

"Oh I like Ethan. He's so interesting," Victoria chimed in, making Berkley shoot her brother a know it all look.

"See!" She exclaimed.

"Mum!"

David looked to Cruz with confusion, seeing the boy just chuckle to himself at the silly little argument. However, it was then that David suddenly caught the sight of the teams coming onto the field from his peripherals. "It's starting! It's starting," he rushed out, waving his hands frantically in front of his family's faces to shut them up. He gave Brooklyn and Berkley a look before brushing their entire argument off, "just put some money on it and call it you two."

Berkley looked to her brother as he looked at her too, more annoyance on his face than ever.

"£30?" she gave in, holding her hand out for him to shake.

Brooklyn eyed it for a minute before sighing, interlocking their hands with reluctance. "you're on."

It was then that Berkley suddenly felt a presence sit beside her before hearing a familiar voice tune in. "What are we shaking on?"

The girl turned to meet the face of her twin brother with a half eaten hot dog in his hand. She stared at him, "what the fuck took you so long?"

Romeo shoved the snack into his mouth as she spoke to him, biting hard before replying. "I ran into this guy who knew the boys on the Chelsea team," he mumbled through his stuffed mouth yet somehow, Berkley was still able to comprehend. She furrowed her brows as she watched him hardly chew before swallowing it and continuing to talk. She felt as though she needed to prepare for a possible first aid. "And he invited us to some party later tonight. I think it's his birthday or something."

"You got invited to some random guy's birthday?"

"We did, my dear sister," Romeo corrected, though it didn't make Berkley any less concerned with her brother and his friendliness. "Come on, it'll be fun. We haven't partied with footballers for a while now."

"That's because I'm not a footballer, Romeo. I don't fit in with them nor should I party with them. You do."

"Don't kid yourself, Berks, yes you do. You always have. You're a Beckham, it's in your blood. It's not like you don't know what football is, you did use to play it. Come on, we used to be the life of these parties!" Romeo urged her on and he could see her weighing out her options mentally. The look of uneasiness was evident on her face.

"I don't know, Ro..."

Romeo gave her a look. He didn't want to go to this alone. He didn't want to go without Berkley. They used to be wild childs at parties like these up until a year ago. He missed it, to be honest, just about as much as he missed his partner in crime.

"You know, Berks... this could be a really great opportunity for your blog..." Romeo saw her eye twinkle at his words as she darted her gaze up to him. He knew her weakness, and he knew this was what was going to get her.

She pondered a moment before she turned her eyes back to the field where they began to line up for kick off.

"Fine," she mumbled, seeing Romeo's grin widen from her peripherals. She turned to him as the ghost of a smile played on her lips too. She couldn't help herself, both her and her brothers knew it.

While Cruz may have gotten the Beckham charm and Romeo the stubbornness and Brooklyn and Harper the kindness and sweetness, It was obvious Berkley had gotten the ambition. She planned to make sure that one day, when people thought of the Beckham name, they wouldn't just think of her dad, but her too.

brynn speaks!
the pain in writing about an arsenal fan when you love chels with all your heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 8.8K 22
mason mount. ยฉ CENTRALCZN, 2021
459K 5.2K 59
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š Mฬถaฬถsฬถoฬถnฬถ Mฬถoฬถuฬถnฬถtฬถ Lฬถeฬถaฬถhฬถ hฬถaฬถlฬถtฬถoฬถnฬถ แ”•Tแ—ฉแ–‡T ~ 8/4/21 แ—ดแ‘Žแ—ช ~ 25/8/21
166K 1.8K 40
"๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
190K 2.5K 28
๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€? where Daisie Dior Delore, Victoria S...