GlitchDust

By adamabyss12

This is Glitchtale, but the beginning is different. Instead of Sans being his usual self, he turns into himse... More

Dusty Megalomaniac
EVEN DUSTIER/☜︎✞︎☜︎☠︎ 👎︎🕆︎💧︎❄︎✋︎☜︎☼︎
❤️DETERMINATION❤️
Your Best Friend
Continue
A Near-Horrific Visit
Dust
Ashes to Dust
Another Unwanted Visitor
Love
My Promise
Game Over
Justice
Animosity
Hope
Brav-Fear-Y
Twin Sanses at Near Death
Scoundrel
Dustbelief
Storyswap
Glitch and Abyss
Dusttrust and Seraphim
Bad Time Trio
Nightmare Beginning
Omega Timeline
FP!Frisk
Glitchkiller
A Glitched Thought
Demitale
Paper Crane
Trainertale
Last Breath/Last Genocide
Fatal_Error and Anti-Error
Attack on the Omega Timeline
Protect All
DustShift
Alternate Positivity Guardian
Unnameable
Royal Pain
Resting
Loading Fail(to keep)Safe
Let's Rock
Fearful Determination
Satsujinki
Endertale
Refusetale
Hollow Righteousness
Talk from the Void
The Punk and The Mafia
Dustbelief and Disbelief
Undertoad
LV20 Cross
The Strongest Error of All
Battle of God and Demon
MainFrame Battle
GlitchDust Sans Info
Purified!Dream Info
Rising Nightmare
Nightmarish Battle
Help
Something New
BROTHER
The Parasitic Ruler
Recovering
Help_Falls
Betty's Revenge
An Unlikely Alliance
Unusual Partnership
Getting Closer
100
Battle between Alpha Brothers
Judge, Jury, and Executioner
The Battle Within
Warlock
Mostly Back to Normal
An Invited/Uninvited Guest
Anti-Flowey
Void...
Fatal Error Fight
One Left
Problems
Faker
Chaos
Rematch
Coded Cosmic Determination
The True King
Infectious Abomination
Destructive Abomination
One More
A Hacking Creator
Concern in Wattpad

Tint

781 13 6
By adamabyss12

Dream Sans smiled, as he looked around the entirety of the Omega Timeline. He smiled, as he sees that the Denizens of the Omega Timeline have increased much more then before. Ever since gaining LV 20 Cross, the Omega Timeline has increased in Positive Emotions, which made Dream constantly stronger then ever before. He sighed in relief as he looks around the area that he is in, before he then decides to fly down and see how the Denizens of the Omega Timeline are holding up. And so far, so good, they are holding up quite well, but this is mainly thanks to the fact that Dream is using his Positivity Aura to help with this sort of thing. If it wasn't for Dream, they would have panicked at what is happening around them, and would be likely taking their anger on other things, which would have been bad. But thanks to Dream's aura, he was able to calm them and make them more susceptible to reason. As well as the fact that Dream's aura is able to heal and prevent nightmares from appearing inside of the minds of the ones feeling haunted by the experience that has happened to them.

Dream looks around, and he sees that the main cast of Undertoad, mainly Mario and Luigi, they are going around and handling the Power Ups that are from their AU. It seems that the power ups are able to move onto the Undertoad AU, despite not being a total Mario universe. And their relationship is the same as the normal Mario bros. Dream smiled, seeing how much the both of them care so much for one another, and the fact that even after all that has happened, they are still here for one another. It is amazing how they are able to get through with what they have been through, in spite of how horrific it is. Mario has also been a huge help in the plumbing system in the Omega Timeline, and it is a good thing anyway, as the plumbing system had been a little bit damaged and is constantly deteriorating for some unknown reason. Luckily, Mario was able to fix this problem, which helped with the plumbing, and Ink was able to give them a new house for them to live in.

He looks around, and he sees that there are 2 familiar people that are seeing being very lovey-dovey to each other.

Dream sees Vivian hanging out and being with GlitchDust, who is more then happy to see him, and Vivian, she does not attempt to conceal her affections, as she loves to be with the skeleton filled with Determination and Animosity. Needless to say, such feeling for Dream are the strongest, as they are what makes Dream much more stronger then other feelings. Dream smiled, as he bathed inside of the feelings of Love that Vivian and Dust are feeling to one another. He can also feel the kindness of Vivian, it is as bottomless as Core!Frisk, who is so kind himself, and as bottomless in kindness as Dream a well. Vivian would be very great in being able to have a golden apples of her own. If she eats it, that would make her feel very happy, and keep herself the way thar she is. Well, hopefully the both of them stay the way that they are, as Dream continues and look around the Omega Timeline, and he sees Righteous!Error hanging out with Core!Frisk, who clearly has a big affection for him as well, and shamelessly flirts with him. Clearly, Core has not changed, even when she is from another Multiverse.

Dream then looks down, and he realized something, as he then spoke out to himself.

"I wonder where Ink is?"

He then looks up, and he made a glowing portal, before he flies into the portal, and he appears inside of another realm, which is the Doodle Sphere, as he looks around and sees the various pictures and drawings appearing all over the place. Dream's aura made a golden glow, as the AUs that have been corrupted have been purified by Dream's own power. Dream smiled, as he flies around, and he looks to see that sink is present, looking for something.

"Ink?"

Dream said, and Ink turned around and sees that Dream is here, as he spoke out to him.

"Oh, hello Dream. I didn't expect for you to come. What are you doing here?"

Dream then spoke out to Ink.

"I was looking for you. I noticed that you weren't anywhere inside of the Omega Timeline, and I decided to find you."

Ink nodded, as he then spoke out.

"Well, you found me, inside of the Doodle Sphere. Also, how are things in the Omega Timeline?"

Dream spoke out.

"It's going very well. The Omega Timeline is gaining more and more members, and the positivity all over the realm has increased. I can feel the positivity far more stronger then ever before. If we keep this up, we might get along Positive Emotions to finally stop Nightmare and his reign of terror. But beside that...what are you doing inside of the Doodle Sphere?"

Ink sighed, as he then spoke out.

"Well, I am now looking at the AUs, in order to try and see where Nightmare will appear to next. But that is not all."

This made Dream confused, as he then spoke out to his friend.

"And what is it that you is making you stay inside of the Omega Timeline, Ink?"

Ink then spoke out.

"I am looking for someone, and he is needed for the importance involving Error404. I just need to find him."

This made Dream confused, as he then spoke out.

"And who is it that you are looking for?"

Ink sighed, as he looks at Dream, and after a minute...he looks like ur is about to say his name, for the one that Ink is looking for carries a lot of importance.

Outertale...

Inside of Outertale, the entire setting now takes place in an area of Outertale, where there are a bunch of rocks and asteroids floating all over the place, and the stars of Outertale surround the sky that is the vacuum of space.

But as that is happening, a black paint portal formed in one of the larger asteroids, as a person steps out of the astroid himself, but it is not Ink.

Standing inside of Outertale is someone that resembles him so immensely. The difference is that he is 5'9, he has a brush with a squid tentacle wrapped around it, the coat is darker, the paint splatter is on the left side of his face, and behind him, it a rainbow arm made of various paint colors.

This being is none other then Tint. This being was created when piece of Ink's paint and ink was taken by an entity going by the name of Ten No Kami, in which they used a pice of Ink's Essence, as well as their own essence, in order to make him. So, in a sense, he is technically the son of Ink, and is made to replace him, not to mention being stronger then him. However, he turned against his creator, and while he escaped, his creator cursed him with continuing having his memories erased, but this also serves to make him stronger, as with each memory gone, his power increased far more greater then before, and soon became strong enough to be able to surpass the powers of Ink.

However, despite his memories continuing to be gone, he still knows his purpose, but does not know why, and in fact, he does not even try to attack Ink. He just leaves him alone where he is, and even has at times, began to speak him in friendly terms, as well as teaching him all that he knows, and even convinces him go right down stuff on his scarf so that, even if he does forget what happened, he'll be able to at least know that it has indeed happen. After all, Ink usually writes stuff down, usually names, just so he can remember it, and it has worked for him, and it so far, worked for Tint, although he cannot truly remember.

As Tint walked around, he then spoke out to himself.

"This is...strange. I feel something bad has happened to the Multiverse while I was gone. But what did happen, and more importantly, why do I feel so...mad. I don't feel anything."

Like Ink, Tint is unable to truly feel emotions, due to the fact that he is without a soul. But he does feel emotions when he is near Ink. Although, he does have something similar to a soul, that is not use to help him feel emotions. No, instead, it is used to attack and kill those that dare to try and take it off of him. It resembles a lot of tentacles being gathered at the center of his ribcage, almost like a clump of tentacles. This is a gift to his creator when he was still loyal to the one that made him, and thus, he still kept it, even after a couple, perhaps a few years, ever since he had escaped from Ten. He does not know why it is still with him, but he does not care, as he wanders.

But as he continued on, as he looked around, he then felt...something. He is beginning to feel...emotions again. Whenever he is around Ink, he has the ability to feel emotions, especially emotions such as Hate and Love, emotions that Ink never usually has in his vial. But why...why is he feeling emotions now? He does not get it. He looks around, and he sees that he does not see Ink. But he also noticed something...he feels a power unlike any other. It is similar to Ink's, except that it is far stronger than expected, more stronger then even when Tint could imagine at such a level. It makes even Error404 look weak for trying to be the strongest Sans.

He has met Error404 before in the past, and while he is simply made to kill Ink, he decided to make it a priority to fight against Error404, especially when he first met him, which ended badly. He almost had his ass handed to him, but he was able to hold his own in a way, which is something that Ink and Error can't do, even though Tint is still weaker then Error404.

As he walked around, and as he tries to find a place to spot for him to be in, he then hears something. He looks behind, and he sees a black ink blast coming to him. Tint, not wanting to get hit by the ink blast, leapt up into the air and avoided getting hit. Tint landed onto another Astroid, not upside down, before he ran to go right side up at the top part of the Astroid, and that is if there is a top part, since this is space, and Tint has no idea which way is up or down.

More ink blasts appeared, and Tint barely avoided them, as Tint ducked and was able to get to what mush he the top of the Asteroid, before he looked around, and a voice spoke out.

"Awww...it appears that I continued to miss."

This made Tint surprised, the voice sounded familiar, as he looked up. And then, he sees someone...who resembles Ink, except that he has mostly white clothing, a black handle for a paintbrush, and purple eyes, and he has a smile on his face, one that is very menacing.

This made Tint step back, and feeling emotions, he spoke out to Ink in shock.

"What the hell? Who are you, and why do you like Ink?"

Hollow!Ink smiled sinisterly, as he then spoke out.

"Oh, Tint. You are mistaken. I am Ink, just not the one you know of. I am a different one, and this one will kill you by my hands!!!"

Tint readied his Rainbow Arm and Paintbrush, as he goes and fights against Hollow!Ink.

"Well, what we type of Ink you are, I can assure to you that you will not kill me! Come and try to take my life if you can!! I'll do what I'm made to do!!!"

Hollow!Ink cackled like mad, as he the spoke out to Tint.

"Well, I'd like to see you try and kill me!!!"

As soon as he said that, Hollow!Ink then flies fast towards Tint, as Tint then leapt up and readies his Paintbrush, before he and Ink swung their brushes at one another, and the 2 weapons clashed at one another, causing them both to be pushed back by the power of the shockwave. Tint landed onto the ground, as he then swung his paintbrush and made a paint slash appear from the brush. He than snapped his fingers, and the paint turned into paint bones, as they go to Hollow!Ink to stab him in various places. But Hollow!Ink then points his hand, and fired glassy ink bones at Tint's bones, and the 2 attacks collided, causing them both to clash and explode onto one another. Tint then looks at Hollow!Ink, and he spoke out.

"Okay, that is new."

He then stepped back, before he than points his index finger and he then spoke.

"Ink gun!!!!"

Then, a ray of ink fired from the tips of the index finger, as it shot at Ink, and pierced him, causing a lot of damage to Hollow!Ink. But Hollow!Ink smiled menacingly, as he then charged up arm tries to swung his Paintbrush down on top of Tint, as Tint got out of the way. But then, the Paintbrush extended in length, and this time, when Hollow!Ink swung it, he is able to hit Tint this time, causing him to be swatted into the air like a fly, and is sent flying into the depths of space, and Hollow!Ink decides to fly to try following him.

"You are not fleeing from me, Tint!!!"

Tint looks and sees that Hollow!Ink is flying to him, and is most likely ready to try and kill him. Thinking quickly, Tint manipulated the Ink that he can use, in order to make his one blaster called the Tint Blaster, as he lands onto it, and he flies away as fast as he can, all so that he can get away from Hollow!Ink. But Hollow!Ink is faster, and his power has enchanted, as he want to different Multiversrs and consumed them, which makes him as strong as Righteous again, after battling against Malware himself.

Tint looks behind him and see Hollow!Ink catching up to him, and then, not wanting to get hit by Hollow!Ink, he turned the Tint Blaster around, and fired it at Hollow!Ink, hoping that he will be able to take him down, and if not, simply just blast him away. But Hollow!Ink than swung his Paintbrush, and he then made his Ink Blaster, which fired at the Tint Blaster. And unfortunately, the power of the Ink Blaster pushed the Tint Blaster's ink blast back, as it hit the Tint Blaster, which exploded, and sends Tint even further into the depths of space then he was before. Now Tint's in very big trouble, due to the fact that Hollow!Ink is trying to overpower him, and it is working. Tint, however, was able to learn another trick from Ink. He then morphed his body into Ink, and began to move fast, in order to try and get away from Hollow!Ink as fast as he can, and as long as he is in that state, he'll be fine. He moved back to the astroid, but Hollow!Ink saw this, and he began to fly towards Tint, so that he can catch him. Tint continues to move forward, as he then lands on one of the larger asteroids, before he turns around and looks to see Hollow!Ink coming. Tint then swung his paintbrush, and the paintbrush splashed onto Hollow!Ink, and snapped his fingers, as chains made of paint wrapped around Hollow!Ink. But Hollow!Ink looks down and he then smiled at this, as he then spoke out to him.

"Is that the best that you can do? Pathetic!"

He moved his arms, and with a tiny bit of effort, snapped the paint chains off of him, before Hollow!Ink goes to attack Tint. But Tint held his hand out, and then, dark grey tentacles, resembling that of a squid, wrapped around Hollow!Ink, as they appeared in the air around Tint, before Tint then slammed Hollow!Ink down to the ground of the Astroid, and began to prove and stab him in the back.

"Holy...how strong is this Ink?"

Tint said, as Hollow then made an arm blade made of ink glass in terms of appearance, although it is very durable, as he rushes at Tint in order to try and stab him. But Tint made an ink portal, and Hollow!Ink went through it, before Tint then made another ink portal that leads to the depths of space, which Hollow went out of. But Hollow stopped, as he realizes what was about to happen, and he then rushes at Tint again in the air as he tried to grab him. But Tint dodged the attack, as Hollow!Ink went through the astroid, causing it to break, before Hollow!Ink looked and sees Hollow coming for him again. But Tint does not allow Hollow!Ink to get him, as he then raised his rainbow arm, and made the fingers yellow. Before Hollow knew it, yellow truck-sized energy bullets fired from the tips of the fingers, and struck at Hollow, which is able to hurt him a little bit. Hollow!Ink landed onto the ground, but before he realized it, when he is about to stand up, he is then splashed by white paint in the face, which solidified, and covered his sight.

Tint looked unamused, as he used his rainbow arm to give him the bird. He then chagrined the tips of his rainbow hand fingers green, as he then launched vines from the fingertips, and they wrapped around Hollow, before the vines began to cipher HP from Hollow, which began to heal Tint from the damage he took from Hollow. But Hollow is not done yet, as he then grabbed onto the white blindfold with a hand coming out of his mouth, and ate it, before he looks at Tint, before he sliced off the vines, making Tint stumble back a little bit. Tint looks at Hollow, as he then charged at Tint, but Tint then clenched his fist, and then, all of a sudden, ink construct of Tint came out of tre ground, and the first 3 that came, they all charged and struck at Hollow, as they began to beat him down, before the other Ink Clones came, with Tint speaking out.

"Everyone, pile on!!"

And then, the Ink Clones began to dog pile on him, in order to try and pin him down. Tint looks, and he steps back, before he clenched his fist, as he than ran as fast as he can, before he jumped onto an astroid that is near him, before he runs more and more faster then before. But as that happened, Hollow busted out out from the ink clone dog pile, before he looks and sees Tint trying to escape. Not wanting good him to get away, Hollow flies as fast as he can to Tint, as Tint turns around, and he jumps up into the air, and Hollow missed him. Tint looks down, and he sees that Hollow spots him with eyes on the back of his skull, before the eyes vanished, and Hollow turns around and flies in as fast as he can to Tint. Tint then made a paint wall with a swing of his brush, before he shoved the wall, and made paint spikes fire at Hollow, with Hollow gets hit by the paint spikes, and he got stabbed repeatedly. But Hollow regenerated his body so fast, it seems instantaneous, as he continues to go to Tint.

Tint looked outright nervous in this, as Hollow!Ink is a lot more powerful then expected. When compared to the original Ink, Hollow is far more stronger then ever, and Tint is clearly not prepared to fight against someone as powerful as Hollow. He than made a paint portal back to the asteroid he was on before, but Hollow followed him, and he and Tint began to fight and combat against one another with their paintbrushes, but Hollow was stronger, as he overpowered Tint, and knocked him on his back, before he extended his arms, and pinned him onto the shoulders, his finger grow into claws, as they burrowed into the ground and curved like hooks.

"Now, to take what you have."

He then made another arm on the back of his skull, as the hand lifted his shirt, and revealed the clump of tentacles at the center of the ribcage. Hollow then used his arm to grab into it. But the moment he did, the tentacles from the ribcage wrapped around Hollow!Ink's soul, and goes around the Unnameable Soul that is within Hollow, and caused pain to Hollow.

"AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Hollow cried out in agony, as he is affected by the strength of the tentacles that is wrapping around the Unnameable Soul that is within his body. Needless to say, Hollow underestimated the power of the tentacles on the center of his ribcage. But when that happen, Tint kicked Hollow off of him, and sends him into the air, as the tentacles let go of Hollow's Unnameable Soul. Luckily, the Unnameable Soul is nigh indestructible, and as powerful as Tint is, Hollow is still stronger. But when he rose up, suddenly, an Ink Blast appeared and struck Hollow, sending him backwards and into space. Tint was surprised, as he felt Ink, the one he knows of. He turns around, and sure enough, had arrived.

Ink finally appeared, as he is now in front of the artist fighting against Hollow, as he spoke out.

"You alright, Tint? That was one heck of beating you got from him."

Tint looked at the Ink with suspicion, as he then spoke out to the sight before him.

"What the...what was that?"

Ink looms at Tint, as he helped him up, before he looks up at his technical son, before he then spoke out.

"That person...well...it's a little bit complicated to explain. But let us say that he is related to me to an extent, and is one of the most dangerous people you could ever fight against. It's amazing you lasted as long ad you did against."

Then, Hollow reappears before Tint and Ink, and needless to say, Hollow is not happy, as he shouted out.

"So, you decided to appear, huh?! Well, too bad for you, I am far above your league, so perhaps you can join Tint in death!!!!"

Tint readies his weapons again, as he prepares himself against Hollow!Ink and his wrath. Ink and Tint then steps back, their paintbrushes raised and ready, as well as the Rainbow Arm, as the 2 artists prepare to fight the corrupted Artist, Father and Son together. But before Hollow could get close to them, a white blur appeared, and punched Hollow, as black electricity sparked. This caught both Ink and Tint by surprise, as Righteous had appeared, and he spoke out.

"So this Multiverse also has a Tint, huh? Well, that is very surprising, to say the least. Ink, you best want to get him out of here and send him to the Omega Timeline."

Then, a roar of rage was heard, as Hollow shouted out.

"God fucking damn you, Error!!! Why must you constantly get in my way, you glitchy piece of shit!!!"

Righteous turned around, and flies to Hollow, as the 2 artists escaped to the Omega Timeline, and closed the portal, just as the 2 versions of Ink and Error clashed, their collision exploded the entire alternate Outertale AU.

As Ink and Tint appeared inside of the Omega Timeline, Tint looked around the Omega Timeline, and sees various people present, way more then last time, as Tint turned to his father, Ink, before Ink turns around and spoke out to Tint.

"Tint, we have for a lot of explaining to do for you, especially since you are involved in this."

Tint nodded, as he and Ink walk deeper into the Omega Timeline, so that Core can explain the situation to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 3.9K 31
Aliza has created another reset only this time she isn't facing the horror house alone. He older sister has joined her, however her older sister does...
446 29 18
Dust trusts his fellow Bad Sanses with his life, but when he gets betrayed he leaves the Bad Sanses and hides in the Omega Timeline. Dream and Cross...
84.7K 2.9K 39
|UNDER EDITING| Killer was loyal to stay within Nightmare's team, little to no emotion with no worries, until he stumbled across a beautiful alternat...
3.5K 173 24
(Obsessed)Nightmare Sans x Blind Reader Trigger Warning! Abuse! For Mature Audiences ~~~ Y/n has known nothing but darkness her entire life. Blinded...