Rana Sa's Girl ✓

By gshivi_03

~Glimpse~ "Kruti, You are not going anywhere with that Bastard" Abhiraj Growled making Krutika Glare At Him. ... More

Hello lovelies ❤️
Character Sketch
Character Sketch (2)
Prologue 💗
1. BESTFRIENDS ❤️
2. BACK TO INDIA❤️
3. SEE YOU LATER ❤️
4. GO GET YOUR CYCLE BUB❤️
5. TAKING CARE ❤️
6. JEALOUS ❤️
7. DAY OUT WITH BUB ❤️
8. HE LOVES ME? ❤️
9. I CAN'T LET HER GO ❤️
10. HOLI & CONFESSION [I]❤️
11. HOLI & CONFESSION [II]❤️
12. ENEMIES BACK IN SCENE ❤️
13. BOTH ARE IDIOTS❤️
14. CLUB WITH GUYS ❤️
15. PUNISHMENT TIME
16. I AM SO LUCKY ❤️
18. WELCOMING THE BABY❤️
19. WILL YOU MARRY ME BUB ❤️
20. WEDDING BELLS ❤️
21. WEDDING FUNCTIONS ❤️
22. BACHELOR'S PARTY - I ❤️
23. BACHELOR'S PARTY - II ❤️
24. MRS. RATHORE
EPILOGUE ❤️
THANK YOU 💕
BONUS CHAPTER 💗

17. ENGAGEMENT ❤️

19.7K 1.1K 104
By gshivi_03

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
Hope you all are doing good,
So here is Another Update.

Happy Reading 😚💗
.............

"Get Up K, It's your Engagement today you lazy being!" I heard M yelling at me. Will someone tell me why I invited her again!!!!. Oh yeah, I am getting Engaged. Well when me and Raj decided to have a chat with our families we both talked to them and they understood us and were happy about our decision so Our mothers talked with the priest and chose the closest date.

"I am up, just give me two minutes please"
"No, Aunty said I have to wake you up or you will be late" And Along with her yelling I heard my phone also ringing. I picked the phone and keep it near my Ear.

"Hello?"
"Morning My Sweetheart" I heard Raj's Voice, and I sat up.

"Good Morning"
"You are still sleeping?"
"I am trying to wake up but everyone is saying 'sleep some more time'" I said, to which he chuckled.

"Okay I will tell them to let you wake up" I smiled and nodded.

"I can't see you bub"
"But you know I am nodding" He just chuckled.

"Okay, Now come on get up my sleeping baby"

"Okay, I will talk to you after sometime"
"I love you"
"I love you more" I smiled and cut the call.

"Wow, Till now I was shouting at your head to wake up and you were giving me Tantrums. Look at you now smiling an Idiot, Huh" Mish commented but I royally Ignored her and Got up from the Bed before Running to the Bathroom. I am gonna get ready for My Engagement, Yayyyy!!.

I walked out of the Bathroom and Wore My Engagement Attire, I can't fucking believe it. I am getting Engaged to My Baby, My Kruti. From Today she will be My Fiancé.
Voh Kaise Kehti hai Bhabhi ma, 'Hey Mahadev Hume toh Yakeen hi nahi Ho Raha' chuckling on my own i went out of the Closet and At the Same time Heard a Knock on the Door.

I went to the Door and There Stood My Bhabhi ma and My Maa.

"Hi pretty Ladies" I said, to which they both smiled.
"Hello, And You look Handsome. Kruti will go flat on you haa" Bhabhi ma said and My cheeks were about to turn Red, God No.

"Awww, See Maa his Cheeks" Bhabhi said, and maa chuckled.

"Mera pyara beta, Now come on stop turning into a Tomato we can to leave for Singhania Mansion" Maa said and that's all it took for me to come back in form.

"Let's go" I said, as I picked my Phone and Kept my hands around my Pretty ladies before Taking them out, Their men will be Jello now *smirk*.

We Three walked in the Living room and All the eyes turned to us, and Behind them Stood My Lovely Sister, Looks like she was getting compliments. I looked at My Father and Brother who were looking at me with narrowed Eyes to which I just stick my tongue out to them.

"Ab toh Apni khud ki Biwi aane wali hai, Ab toh meri Biwi se door reh"
"Or Meri se bhi" I just laughed at them as they removed my hands from Bhabhi ma and Maa's Shoulders.

"Okay Okay, Fine. But Now let's go, I can't wait anymore" I exclaimed as these lovely couples were about to Start their Romance. I held Bhai sa and Baba's hand and Literally Dragged them Out.

Soon The Rathores reached Singhania Mansion. And Were Welcomed by the Singhanias. All the Family members made their way to the Main Hall and All this While Our Abhiraj was looking around for We all know whom.

"By The Way Jijs, We are also here You can stop looking around" Mish along with the Other girls Laughed as Abhiraj Made a Face.

"What Will I do by seeing you all? I wanna see my Soon To be Wife!" He exclaimed Making them all Roll their Eyes.

"God Jijs you are Whipped you know that"
"I know, Now call her. Muhurat nikal Jayega, Haina Dadi?" Abhiraj said, and looked at Aradhana.

"Yes, Rohit Beta Call Our Krutika" Aradhana said, to which Rohit nodded. Mish and all the Girls went to Bring Krutika who was super Excited to Just Jump out of her Room.

"K, Lets-
"Let's go, let's go, I am ready" She said, as soon as Mish entered the Room and Literally Ran out of her room towards the Main Hall.

"Gosh These two are so desperate to get Engaged" Chuckling all the Girls also Went behind her.

Krutika along with girls entered the Hall, gaining everyone's attention. Ridhima walked towards her and kissed her forehead.
"Officially Welcome to The Family Bacche" Krutika had this Big smile on her face as She hugged Ridhima muttering a Thank you.

She then Met all the Other Members while Her Soon to be Mister was Standing there with his Eyes wide, Looking at her without blinking.

"Muh Toh Band kar lo Bhai" Aviraj whispered in his ear but He, He was still lost in his Krutika Land. Krutika walked to him and stood there waiting for him to say something.

"Raj?"
"Yes, Baby"
"How do I look?"
"You look like Mine" Making her cheeks turn Red.

"Now, If you guys are done with your Romance, How about you guys exchange the Rings" Ruhanika said, to which Abhiraj and Krutika both nodded eagerly.

"Here are the-.. Where are the Rings???" Everyone looked at her Confused but Abhir walked to her looked at the Empty boxes of Rings.

"Oh My God, where did our Rings went??" Krutika asked, with Eyes wide totally panicked.

"Don't worry Bub, We will find the Rings" Abhiraj said as everyone was looking around but Someone was standing there trying to control his Laugh.

"Wait a Minute, Where is Ani?" As soon as Darsh asked this Question everyone stopped looking for the Rings and The Person who is none Other Than Our Lovely Anika was now trying to Hide.

"There She is!" Aviraj said, as he saw his sister and ran to her.

"Rings" He forwarded his hand, and she kept the Ring there and passed a Sheepish smile to everyone.

"Come On yaar, Its My Abhika's Wedding, thodi Masti toh Banti hai!!" Ishita scolded her for her Act but Then Finally Everyone was back in mood.

"It's okay, But Now let us exchange the Rings yaar" Abhiraj said, and Picked the Ring before slipping in on Krutika's Ring Finger. Krutika also repeated the Same things.

"Yayyyy, Finally You both are Engaged!" Anika screamed, and Hugged both them.

"It's Partyyyyyy Time" The Whole Mansion was soon Filled with the Sound of Music and A wave of Happiness.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
•INSTA POSTS•

........

........

........

........
•SNAP STORY•

(Darsh's Snap Story)
.........

(Aviraj's Snap Story)
..........

(Anika's Snap Story)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hellooo Lovely people,
How are you all doing?

Firstly So Sorry for Late Update, I was actually suffering from Fever and Cold so I couldn't Update.

Hope you Liked the Chapter, and the Insta post, snap story's of Our Characters.

Do share your views with me ❤️

Love you all
Take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 109K 70
Excuse me!? .. What? Marriage? What marriage are you talking about?" I shouted. Shreya, you are being called. You start in exactly 1.5 minutes. Hurr...
214K 9.7K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
1.1M 55.6K 43
Complicated ! This is what describes the Rathore Royal Family and their Relationships ! And to make The matters worse The three Rathore Brothers are...