[REVAMP PENDING... ]โ ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay PS3UD0NYM_

โ๐™‡๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™›๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž/๐๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ - ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐ž
๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅโ” ๐•๐ข๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ!
Small announcement!!

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ž

1K 69 4
Galing kay PS3UD0NYM_

╰┈➤  ❝ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 ━

 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝  𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦  ❞

The peace of a tranquil forest soon came to a close, as a birds cries were heard drawing closer to the man who stood in those woods. The fair male paid no heed to the animals cries, instead he chose to focus on the target in front of him. A bullseye planted on a tree, he opted to draw back the arrow, increasing the tension along the string which connected the bow and arrow. Drawing in a small breath, he let go, the arrow flew in the direction of the marked tree. The boy held his breath as he uttered a silent prayer, in hopes the arrow would land were he planned.  

A semi-audible snap was heard as the blackbird reached its location. "Yes! I did it! I suppose all of Rook's training is paying off." The boy pushed his long hair back has he chuckled to himself, he could imagine the look on his friends face if he was there with him. He knew the blond would stare at him with warm approval, seeing how far he's come in such short time. The curious bird stared at the long-haired male, waiting for acknowledgement of its presence. The [e/c] eyed man turned to the bird, his gaze then fell upon a letter that the blackbird, now known raven, carried.

"A letter? Aren't there are better methods of communication now?" He untied the letter from the raven's ankle. "Thank you for the delivery." The fair boy gave a small smile to the bird as he opened the letter and began to read its contents. A sigh soon escaped his lips. "Ah, I've lost track of the date again! How could I do this, much less on orientation day! Alright allow me to grab my thing's we'll leave immediately." The raven let out a short caw as it watched the boy gathered his things and prepared for their departure.

-----------------

 "This is too much character, if you ask me..."

"Isn't it delightful?" 

A series of loud caws were heard as two raven's could be seen flying towards Ramshackle Dorm and Night Raven College. The tall man with a bird mask looked up to the sky, soon he ushered the new boy into the run-down dorm and said his goodbyes. The slender man soon then rushed toward NRC to welcome back an attendee of the aforementioned school. 

.

.

The walk back to Night Raven was somewhat tedious, but Crowley managed and walked into his office. As he entered he noticed a tall boy pacing around his office. Nonetheless, the Headmage was furious at him. "I can't believe that you've forgotten about the most important ceremony to this school!" The boy jolted at the sound of Crowley's voice, as he began to profusely apologize. "I've very sorry Headmage! It was very undignified of me, although....since I couldn't make it, tell me all about it." The boy gave a nervous smile as he was curious about this year's ceremony. "Very well, I will tell you. Oh my! Aren't I so kind to my students?" The Headmaster had a look of joy and pride on his face as he got ready to recount the day's activities.

.

.

"You've got to be joking-"

"I most certainly am not!"

"How could they forget to invite him again? Ah, if only I'd been there. Perhaps this could have been avoided..." a sigh escaped M/n's lips. 

"Truly, but I'm not quite sure what to do with Yūu. As The Headmaster, I am responsible of him and securing his way back home." Crowley has stood up straight and began pacing the room, after leaning on his desk during his retelling of orientation. 

"How about bringing him a warm meal for tonight then seeing if he has potential to maintain the school. He can earn food and his ability to stay on campus and the school can maintain its cleanliness." M/n turned his head towards the door, preparing to visit his dorm.

From his suggestion, he could see The Headmaster's eyes light up as his posture straightened. "What a delightful idea! My, what would I do without such a smart student?"

"Very well I'm off to show my kindness! Goodbye M/n!" The crow man chirped happily as he opened the door to head to the cafeteria. M/n laughed at his pridefulness and bid the headmaster adieu. "Farewell Headmage, see you soon."

-----------------

After the realization of not being invited to orientation once again. Malleus was quite upset, of course he tried his best not to show it. He didn't want to hear a single peep from Lilia about whether or not he was pouting. Because he wasn't, humans were merely interesting creatures to observe. He didn't care about the forgotten invite to orientation, nor was he pouting about it. 

Though he was quite stunned after hearing that his right-hand man wasn't seen either. Even though Malleus may deny that he was upset about not being invited, hearing that M/n wasn't there seemed to sour his (clearly upset) mood even further.

Though Malleus and Lilia tried to get some sleep, they were kept up wondering where the  other third-year was. After some contemplation, both the Housewarden and Vice-Houswarden ventured to the lounge to see if any others were awake. 

"Oh, hello Lilia. Is there any specific reason you're awake at this hour?" Malleus was the first one to speak as both locked eyes with the other as they reached their destination. His eyes has widened briefly as he saw his mentor being up and walking so late into the night.

"Ah good evening Malleus! Well, I would assume we're both awake for the same reason. No? I'd assume you're wondering were our dorm consult is." The dual haired boy smiled up at the younger fae, knowing his hunch was right.

An almost invisible pink tint graced Malleus' features, as he knew he could never hide anything from Lilia. "That would be correct, so it appears we're both here for the same cause."

Lilia chuckled, "That would be correct Malleus, I found it quite odd when I didn't see him at orientation. I began to worry when I didn't see him at the dorm either..."

As the two talked, they walked down the stairs to the sofa's. 

"M/n can handle himself very well, so, I see no need to worry."

"And yet you're here not sleeping and worrying about him, khee hee. It's alright to be worried for him, Malleus."

Silence consumed them both as they heard slight shuffling. Both listened intently as they tried to figure out who or what was making that noise. 

Soon enough they were met with a drowsy silver-haired boy. Trying his best not to drag his weight against the floor.

"Father? Malleus? Why are you awake at his hour..?" The sleep-stricken boy yawned as he wished he could go back to sleep, but knew he had to see through his plan.

"Good Morning Silver! And what would be your reason for being up this late?"

"Hello Silver"

"I don't believe it's morning Father and hello Malleus... and I'm here because I was going out to search for M/n."

Before the three boys could continue there conversation, they would see a new silhouette approaching the lounge. Soon before them appeared the male they were all still awake wondering about.

"Malleus, Lilia, Silver? Why are you all still awake, do you have any idea of the hour? Ah! please don't tell me my absence has kept you all awake..." There stood M/n in his expedition wear that had been gifted to him, looking slightly out of breath.

"M/n! Just the boy we we're looking for!" Lilia stood and smiled as he raced to greet their dorm's consult. Both Silver and Malleus soon walked over as Lilia gave M/n a tight hug. Easily knocking the wind out his lungs, allowing his hat to fall of his head. M/n grunted as he felt Lilia's tight embrace. His forehead rested on the top of Lilia's head as he let out an embarrassed sigh. The shorter boy's face soon became tinted pink because of the close contact.

"I'm truly sorry about my misunderstanding about today." The boy's [e/c] eyes closed as he gave a small chuckle and smile to his companions. "Khee hee, it wasn't worth it without you and Malleus anyway. Don't worry, it wasn't like Malleus was pouting anyway!" M/n could feel Lilia's shoulders move has he laughed, it was a comforting feeling to finally return to his dorm.

Though, Lilia's joke didn't make M/n feel any better as he groaned and kept the shorter fae closer to him and buried his face even deeper into his hair. The other two boys weren't huge fans of M/n's attention being hogged, and it wasn't until Malleus has used magic to bring M/n's hat off the floor that the two had broken up.

"Ah.. thank you very much Your Highness!" The [h/c] haired boy took his floating hat and did a mock bow holding his hat behind his back. As he stood up again he gave a warm smile to the tall fae. This action made Malleus' cheeks blossom in color and forced him to turn his head away. He then spotted some bags that M/n seemed to be carrying. He then went to place his hat on the table and approached Silver as he noticed him nodding off, he didn't wish for him to fall over and hit his head. He never wished misfortune upon his friends, so he planned to keep them from it as much as he could. As soon M/n had grabbed onto Silver's forearm, his eyes opened slightly. "I'm glad you've returned safety to us, M/n." He had said in a soft groggy voice.

"Aw I'm sorry for making you all worry. But I'm very capable at handling myself you know? I'm hurt that you all see me as that weak." A dramatic display of fake emotion was that was needed for the three boys to feel the heat rise to their cheeks.

"Haha, I'm kidding don't worry. You're all too cute to not mess with!" The boy gave a playful wink as he began to unpack the bags he was carrying with him.

"Well I presume you're all dying to know what's in the bags, no? Well....I brought your favorite foods!" 

That's very kind of you M/n! Well, now that you're back safe. I'll be heading to sleep, you all should be too. Good night!"

"Good Night Lilia/Father." Could be heard from the three boys as they watched the eccentric boy head to bed.  

As the Vice-Dormhead went to bed, M/n felt a sudden weight on his shoulder. He turned his head to find his face next to a mop of beautiful silver hair. The winged boy lifted his other hand and patted the shorter boys head.

This proved as an effective way of waking Silver up, as his eyes opened and he lifted his head off M/n's shoulder.

"...mh I should probably head to bed. Thank you for bringing food M/n, I'll be sure to enjoy it at lunch." 

Silver then said his goodbyes, leaving both the fae and avian by themselves.

"Well well well Malleus, it looks like it's just us now"  The boy with striking [e/c] eyes said in a cheery tone. Giving him no time to answer, he rush to give him a hug. He stood there for a few seconds and embraced the shorted male. Perhaps he would be too proud to say it, but M/n didn't need verbal confirmation to know that the fae was indeed, very worried about him. But Malleus had no need to worry, the long haired boy was more than capable of holding his own. 

After a bit, both of the tall boys parted from the other. "Well it seems I can't leave my Prince alone after all, very well. Not to fear Malleus I have a surprise for you, but first you'll need your ceremonial robes."

Intrigued by this sudden invitation, Malleus hadn't known what to say. Though he wondered why the room seemed to become warm all of a sudden. 

Paying no mind to the lack of words coming from the fae, M/n chose to begin putting away the food he brought for his dormmates. "Well? What are you waiting for silly, the night may be young but the sun always rises another day."

And with that, one male left to change his clothes for an invite he hadn't expected that night. Meanwhile the other could only smile at the long night ahead of them both. Changing into his tailored ceremonial robes,  he waited for the other to begin their midnight rendezvous. 

╭─────────────────╮

𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬! ── 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫

Malleus: 65% (+10) ─ He was pretty upset about how the day had unfolded, but hearing that you'd invited him and only him to something made his heart swell. He never takes for granted all of the times you've made him smile.

Lilia: 60% (+5) ─ Was fairly worried about you, he knows you can hold your own but that can't stop him from worrying. Though you accepting his embrace was all the confirmation he needed that you had returned safely. 

Silver: 60% (+5) ─ He was quite bothered when he realized he was having trouble staying asleep. He woke up and realized he hadn't seen you all day, he became quite troubled. Was very glad to see you returned safely with food in tow.

── 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫

Crowley: 35% (+5) ─ He was very upset that you'd missed orientation, especially because Malleus wasn't there as well. But he quickly recovered with being able to rant to his hearts content about his dilemma. He decided to forgive you after you offered advice that helped him with Yuu's situation. 

╰─────────────────╯

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

2358 words. 

semi-edited.

Time: a few weeks

The adventure has begun, it only took way to much procrastination and the loss of my description thanks to wattpad. Hope you've enjoyed because there is a lot more lore and romance to come. 

The ending of this chapter is meant to be part of M/n's vignette, so stay turned for future uploads. And of course, enjoy the book ♥

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

344K 12.2K 54
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1.2M 54K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
968K 59.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...