Rana Sa's Girl ✓

Von gshivi_03

~Glimpse~ "Kruti, You are not going anywhere with that Bastard" Abhiraj Growled making Krutika Glare At Him. ... Mehr

Hello lovelies ❤️
Character Sketch
Character Sketch (2)
Prologue 💗
1. BESTFRIENDS ❤️
2. BACK TO INDIA❤️
3. SEE YOU LATER ❤️
4. GO GET YOUR CYCLE BUB❤️
5. TAKING CARE ❤️
6. JEALOUS ❤️
7. DAY OUT WITH BUB ❤️
8. HE LOVES ME? ❤️
9. I CAN'T LET HER GO ❤️
10. HOLI & CONFESSION [I]❤️
11. HOLI & CONFESSION [II]❤️
12. ENEMIES BACK IN SCENE ❤️
13. BOTH ARE IDIOTS❤️
14. CLUB WITH GUYS ❤️
16. I AM SO LUCKY ❤️
17. ENGAGEMENT ❤️
18. WELCOMING THE BABY❤️
19. WILL YOU MARRY ME BUB ❤️
20. WEDDING BELLS ❤️
21. WEDDING FUNCTIONS ❤️
22. BACHELOR'S PARTY - I ❤️
23. BACHELOR'S PARTY - II ❤️
24. MRS. RATHORE
EPILOGUE ❤️
THANK YOU 💕
BONUS CHAPTER 💗

15. PUNISHMENT TIME

23.7K 1.2K 88
Von gshivi_03

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
So Here is another chapter of Rana Sa's Girl,
Another Fun Chapter.
And Also, From here There will be A few Chapter like Their Engagement about which you read in Epilogue of Hukum's Biwi 2 and Many much more things.

Hope you will like it,
Happy Reading 😚💗
...........

All the Rathore Men are in trouble by god as we all have watched them Drinking Alcohol as If drinking water.
And Ridhima kaki as well as Bhabhi are super angry. We all have just finished our Dinner when We heard The Cars Stopping at the entrance and in around a minute in walked Completely Drunk and Unconscious Abhi Kaka and Bhai sa and Full drunk but Still a Bit Conscious Raj and Kaka sa. Darsh and fufa sa were also a bit drunk While avi was completely Fine.

Kaki sa held Kaka sa's hand and Dragged him with her, While Bua sa with the help of Avi Took Darsh and Dev to their respective rooms. Leave us with these Three People. Sighing I was about to hold Raj's hand but he Decides to Open his mouth.

"Areeeee Kru..tikka.. My baby... hehe..
Maa you.. k..now.. Kru..ti is My.. Gi..rl.friend.. she.. is-
"Shut up Raj and Come with me" I said, cutting his sentence in middle although I got a Smile from Kaki but Still how can this Idiot Say this so Casually.

"Come On Raj" I said, as I helped him walk to his Room.

"Kruti baby, Y.. you a..re soooooo cuteeeeee" He said, with his head on my Shoulder as he poked my cheek.

"Raj not now, I will seriously kick your ass, Okay" He nodded his head still kept in the crook of my neck.

We both walked in his room and I Directly pushed him on the bed, just making sure he doesn't get hurts. I went to the Side table and filled a Glass of water for him.

"Babyyyyyyy" He slurred sitting on the bed trying to remove his Shirt.

"Raj sit back, let me help you" I went to him and he instantly circles his Arms around my waist.

"Here, Have this Water first then Get freshed so that You can have a Better Sleep" I said, but Whom are we talking about, Mr. Abhiraj Singh Rathore. He loves irritating me.

"Nooo, i.. wa..annt to Sf..stay like..this" He said, snuggling his head more into my tummy.

"Raj, Drink this water now you will feel better, come on" I said, Sternly and made him drink the Whole glass of Water.

"Come on now Get fresh and changed" I said, but he looked at me and shook his head.
"Kruti Angry she will go, I will not go to change"
"I won't go anywhere, Okay? Please get changed baby, Hm?" I said, and Finally Convinced him to get changed.

Just you wait for Morning Rathore.

"Am leaving, am not going in this lion's den on my own.. Na, Nakko, Nope" I said, as we all were about to enter the Hall. Well It's Morning already and We all are in Terror of What These Ladies will do With us. Kruti will kill me, I kind of Announced Our Relationship, Bhagwan Ji.
I was about to run but guess what My brother doesn't loves me anymore.

"What I am leaving huh? Tera hi plan tha na, Ab chal chup chap" He said, and dragged me along with everyone.

There stood Our Lovely Ladies, Who were behaving so Casual like Nothing Happened. We all Which includes Me, Darsh, Kaka, Fufa sa we all put all blame on My Baba and Bhai but they didn't paid any heed to it infact bhabhi ma asked for Bhai sa's Car's keys and Gave them to.. Aviraj. Gaddar.

Atlast Finally Came the The Scene which we all were waiting for, The Punishment time and we being the Dumbos we are, Chose a Week of Staying Away from Our Loves.

..............
[Time Skip to The Time when All the Rathore Men were Standing behind the Bar Counter looking at their Wives]

We all Came here this Afternoon, and Being the Good Students we are we did whatever Anika said. So Gladly We are close to Our Wives but Still Have forgiveness to Earn. Baba was like always the Desperate one who ran to ma, And Bhai being his Desperate son also Followed the Lead, Although Kaka sa wasn't that Lucky but yeah. Fufa sa was already at Hotel trying to Gain bua sa's Forgiveness.

And Now It Only Me, Bhagwan Ji it's all in your hands. Taking a Deep breath I walked towards my Kruti and Stood behind her slowly slipping my hands around her waist.

"Finally My heaven" I murmured and started moving on the song following her Steps and Pulled her even More Closer to Me. But She suddenly Turn Around and Pushed me a Little back which Actually didn't Effected me cause I kept My Hands on her Waist.

"If am not saying anything so you will keep going huh, Move back" She said

"Baby"
"Move back Raj"
"Baby Am sorry na yaar Please"
"Sorry? Really, what were you thinking. First you got drunk then you blurt Out that I am your Girlfriend. Is this the way we wanted to tell everyone" She said as We stepped aside closer to the Water. I just kept My head Low as I know I am the One at Fault.

"Baby Please, I am sorry. I really am, I didn't wanted to get drunk i swear it just Happened" I Murmured and Looked at her. She looked at me with Gritted teeth and suddenly slapped my Bicep out of nowhere Followed by my Chest then Head.
"Baby, Baby yaar.. Okay okay okay am sorry please stop na baby" Finally she stopped and huffed.

"This is the Last time you got drunk and ruined my surprise. Next time if something like this happened na then I will-
"You can simply break my Legs, Head or hands whatever you want, I promise i won't complain" I said, to which she smiled and nodded.

"Good for you" I finally pulled her in a hug, Snuggling more into her warmth.

"I love you baby, And I swear am so so so sorry"
"Fine fine Rana sa, Sorry doesn't sound that good from your mouth stop saying it" She said, and started walking on the Beach side, I walked behind her and took her hand in mine. Finally My bub is not Angry at me anymore.

"By the way, Shouldn't I get rewarded for being a good boy and listening to you?" I asked, looking at her with a grin. She narrowed her eyes at me before pulling me closer.

"Ofcourse you deserve a Reward" I smiled listening to her words.

"So... I"
"You"
"I have decided"
"What?"
"That we both"
"We both?"
"Will stay"
"Together tonight?"
"In the Bed.... Of Our own rooms" She whispered and ran away, I looked at her With a frown but then Understood.

"Krutika Singhania soon to be Rathore Stop right there" I said and Ran Behind her, Listening to her sweet sweet Giggles.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyaaa Lovely people,
How was the Chapter?
Hope you liked it.

So As Only 9 Chapters of Our Story have left, and I will be Starting the Story of Darsh after this.

I will be Posting the Blurb and Aesthetics on Instagram.
And Yeah I got to know that Some of You guys are confused with the Names of Family Members.

So Here is The Family Tree of Rathore Family which also Include Shekhawat Family.

This is All you have to remember for This story, Upcoming story, and Completed stories. I will inform you if there is Anything else.

Love you all
Take Care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.9M 132K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
1M 39.6K 49
"Don't you dare think that I will ever say yes to marry you because today I will tell my parents that I don't want to marry you" I said smirking and...
539K 30.1K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...
64.3K 2.7K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...