Rana Sa's Girl ✓

By gshivi_03

~Glimpse~ "Kruti, You are not going anywhere with that Bastard" Abhiraj Growled making Krutika Glare At Him. ... More

Hello lovelies ❤️
Character Sketch
Character Sketch (2)
Prologue 💗
1. BESTFRIENDS ❤️
2. BACK TO INDIA❤️
3. SEE YOU LATER ❤️
4. GO GET YOUR CYCLE BUB❤️
5. TAKING CARE ❤️
6. JEALOUS ❤️
7. DAY OUT WITH BUB ❤️
8. HE LOVES ME? ❤️
9. I CAN'T LET HER GO ❤️
10. HOLI & CONFESSION [I]❤️
11. HOLI & CONFESSION [II]❤️
12. ENEMIES BACK IN SCENE ❤️
13. BOTH ARE IDIOTS❤️
15. PUNISHMENT TIME
16. I AM SO LUCKY ❤️
17. ENGAGEMENT ❤️
18. WELCOMING THE BABY❤️
19. WILL YOU MARRY ME BUB ❤️
20. WEDDING BELLS ❤️
21. WEDDING FUNCTIONS ❤️
22. BACHELOR'S PARTY - I ❤️
23. BACHELOR'S PARTY - II ❤️
24. MRS. RATHORE
EPILOGUE ❤️
THANK YOU 💕
BONUS CHAPTER 💗

14. CLUB WITH GUYS ❤️

20K 1.3K 127
By gshivi_03

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hello Lovelies ❤️
Hope you all are doing good?..

So Here is Another Chapter of Rana Sa's Girl, and before we Start the Chapter Please Read the Drunk Rathore Men Chapter, cause in this Chapter you will see the Club scene of That Chapter.

Happy Reading 😚💗
...........

"Bub, I am just going to make sure they don't get drunk yaar" Liar, Such a Big liar he is, huh.

"Oh really, so you won't drink? You will just sit there huh?" I asked, Well let me tell you. Mr. Rathore here is going to club with all The Rathore Men and you know the Funny Part? He is saying he is just going to keep a watch on everyone.

"Baby you know me na, Also Bhai sa and Baba are quite hard to handle after getting drunk so me and kaka are only going to Make sure they don't drink much.

"Hm, Cool. Go, We will see what happens after you come back" I said giving him the Best smile I could.

"Thank you my baby, You are the Best" He said pecking my lips, and went back on driving. Actually he took me on a date today and now we are going to Rathore Haveli.

After around Fifteen Minutes we reached, He made his way inside the Haveli while I went to Garden where all the Ladies were Sitting.

We all had the Discussion about to spy these guys and Then Bhabhi came up with a Superb Idea. I think Rathore men are in trouble now.

"And Here we are" I said, as I stopped the Car Infront of the Club. Me, Darsh, and Avi are in same car. While Baba, Kaka sa, Fufa Sa and Bhai sa are in one.

"Bhai, Think one last time before Entering this Place" Avi said, why is he acting so weird today.

"Tu kyu itni chinta kar raha hai, Chill Kar Bhai" I said, and we three stepped out of the Car.

"Come on Boy let's Go in" Baba said, as he Stepped in the Club Making his way straight to the VIP Area. There was already all the Arrangements Made for us. Baba sat on the Biggest couch, Followed by all of Us.

"By the Way I will not be Drinking Today, I mean we need one Sobber person to Take you all home right?" Avi spoke before we could even start.

Every other time this guy cries when we ask him not to drink and now he is volunteering? Strange.

"That means I can drink right?" Darsh asked excited.

"Yes you can now Shut up" Baba said and Picked his Glass of Whiskey gulping it one go.

"Baba yaar, that Was my shot" Bhai sa whined before Opening the New Bottle of Vodka.

"Now you will not get this" And then People call him Hukum of Rajasthan.
Rolling my Eyes I picked my Glass of Rum.

And soon we all were on our Way of getting Drunk......

[ 20 Shots and 4 Bottles Later ]

"Aur.. Aur .. aur.. Baba huh, This man got hurt. Kyunki Sunte toh Hai nahi ye maine bola You are old now but... But .. But what nothing" Abhir spoke completely Drunk while the Others Nodded.

"Youuuuuu, am Father of yo.. no I your am ... urgh I am your Father, Don't you dare speak that way ..." Abhimanyu slurred, making abhir Scoff.

"I am angry at you" They heard Abhiraj's Voice who was sitting on the Couch with his Legs Folded.

"Wha-
"Okay Guys Times Up. We have to Go Home" Aviraj said, trying to save these men From more humiliation because all this drama is getting Recorded and their Wives might be Watching it.

"Chup Baith, abhi toh Party shuru Hui hai" Avinash Spoke Standing up from his position and making his way towards the Dance Floor.

"Baba Nooooo" Aviraj ran and Held his Hand Dragging him back to the Couch. He picked his Phone and Called the Driver to Bring both the Cars to the Front of the Club.

"Darsh.. DARSH!"
"Huh, kon hai?"
"Stop Sleeping like a Old man and help me getting these Guys back to the Car. And you too Fufa sa" Aviraj said, to which they both nodded.

Darsh helped Abhiraj and Dev helped Avinash while Aviraj picked Abhimanyu and Abhir who were almost Unconscious.

"I hate this Duty yaar, I didn't even Drank still am getting to work so much" Aviraj whined but then shook his head 'I have to do it for Bhai sa's Car'.

"Darsh I will Take I will take these Three with me, and You, Baba and Fufa sa go with the Driver" Aviraj said, to which he nodded and went towards the car. As their car started, Aviraj Settled Abhimanyu and Abhir in their seats.

"Nooo, who are you boy? Stay away from me, I am straight and I love my rooh, Shoo shoo" Abhir Spoke, Making Aviraj look at him with open mouth.

"Abhir, Don't worry. Oye Stay awayyy From my Son.. I will Fire you"

"Baba That's, I will Gun fire you" Abhiraj spoke from the Passanger seat.

"That's 'I will shoot you', You drunk People" Aviraj said and went to the Driver's seat.

"Lo batao, Ab toh mera Gender change kar diya" Aviraj spoke

"You boy, you can't Gun fire me" Abhimanyu spoke, but this time Aviraj Ignored him and started the Car.

They were around Ten Minutes Away from Haveli when Suddenly Abhiraj shouted.
"Bhai, What Happened? Why are you shouting?"

"You are kidnapping meeeeee, I have to tell myyyyy Baba" Abhiraj Exclaimed

"I am not kidnapping you Bhai, am taking you all back to home" Aviraj Gritted.

"No, No home. Take me to my Girlfriend"
"Yes Yes, Take me to my Rooh"
"Hm, Meri Biwi.. Take me to my Biwi"

"They are all at home, now one more word and I will tell your Wives and Your gf not to talk to you" Aviraj threatened and again started the Car.

"You won't"
"You can't, I will fire you"
"Hm, and I will gun fire you" The trio muttered making Aviraj chuckle. Soon They all Reached Haveli, Now Let's see what Will Happen now...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hiiii Lovelies ❤️
Here is another Chapter,
How is it?

Do Tell me your favourite line or Convo...

So You read the Things that Happened at Club in this Chapter and in Upcoming ones there is more Fun to come on your Way.

Love you all
Do share your views with me ❤️

Take care
Yours Author
Shivi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 24.4K 80
~To all those who lay at night wishing for the love they dream about to come to life~ JAY OBEROI A six year old boy JAY Oberoi...who had to leave h...
191K 6.6K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
213K 9.7K 41
कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Singh Rathore with the same gender that the...
64.7K 2.7K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...