Sleeping with a killer (18+)

By awfeelin

"๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ข ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ข ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast.
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 2
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง 1

2.7K 48 11
By awfeelin

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞, 𝐋𝐀

" 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 , 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 " 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 . 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 .

" 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 , 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 " 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭.

" 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 , 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 ?" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 .

" 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 , 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 " 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 .

𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨...

Dess was sitting on her bed on FaceTime with  Jada & Imani  . They were talking about this big ass party that was going on later at the club and all the Niggas and bitches was talking about going " man we need to go out tonight and shit , I be so bored when I'm not at school or working , all Imani  ass wanna do is stay inside and eat " Jada  says laughing a bit.

" Girl don't do me , If Nolan  be there tonight I'll definitely go just to see his fine ass " she says sticking her tongue out . Imani  reads the text message Elijah sent her . " we going out tonight, my man that's not my man but is my man just asked was I going to the club " she said excited " we definitely need to hit up the mall and shit today so y'all ass get ready so we can link up" Imani  said smiling to herself .

" 𝙖𝙮𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙗 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙩𝙮 ? 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 " 𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 .

Dess let's out a laugh" I'm glad he texted you because you wasn't gonna have me and Jada  out here by ourselves what we finna be ? " She said " OUTSIDE !!!"

Jada  let's out a laugh " we better be outside tonight, I'm tryna see Nolan  for sure , I'm knowing his ass gonna be out with Elijah  and his other friend , Dess you need to stop being shy and shoot yo shot with Mateo  girl " she said  eating on some hot Cheetos .

Imani  shakes her head " right gonna be the only one without a dude  to talk to, how many times you told us Mateo  was fine ? And you scared to talk to that dude , tonight he ain't gonna be able to keep his eyes off you girl " she says smiling at the camera.

After they did all that talking on FaceTime they decided to meet up at the mall of Louisiana . Dess had walked inside and went to the food court that's where they all was meeting up at. She haven't been in the mall in a lil while because of school and work, she spotted Imani  and Jada  and waved at them happily. Imani  ran and hugged Dess right not wanting to let her go" god damn can a bitch breathe we just seen each other a couple of days ago" she says laughing.

Jada  rolls her eyes at her playfully " girl we only see each other every full moon, your ass be busy and so do we . I'm glad we're going out tonight because we very much need to have some type of fun" she said putting her  phone in her purse .

Imani  claps her hands " right , a bitch ain't hang out in a long time , we getting drinks and everything because we gonna be outside having the best time of our lives tonight, now let's go and check out a couple of stores then come back and get some food because I'm hungry " she said  laughing as they walked off .

Dess, Imani  , and Jada  shopped for a little while and got everything they needed for tonight, They even stopped to get some food and sit down and talk for a while and catch up on some more shit.

A few hours passes by and it was almost time to head out to the club . Dess was doing her makeup and fixing her hair up, Imani  & Jada  was already at her apartment so they all could get a Uber and leave out together. They were planning on getting drunk and having the time of their lives tonight.

Dess outfit

Imani  outfit

Jada  outfit

They had arrived to the club about 20 mins later . Dess looks around , everyone and they damn mama was at this club tonight " y'all wanna order some drinks & find a table ?" She asked Imani   & Jada  .

Jada  nods her " yea let's order a few drinks and sit down because I ain't trying to stand up in these heels long girl" she said laughing a little .

Imani  looks around as well she spotted Elijah  , he was with Mateo  and Elijah  . Elijah  spots her and looks her up and down giving her a look . Y'all know the look a dude  give you making you wanna jump on him right in front of everyone .

Dess heads towards the bar with Imani  and Jada  , They order a few drinks and bring it to the table they found . " girl y'all should of seen how Elijah  was staring at me , if I could I would jump on that dude  right now and give him the time of his life " she said  sticking her tongue out. Imani  had her eyes on Elijah for a lil while but they confessed their feelings to each other. Imani  didn't wanna rush things either . ( my bad y'all I forgot I changed her face no she do not have the n word pass😭😭)

" We outside !!" Jada  said raising her glass up " y'all know I don't like no other bitches so I'm glad y'all my home girls " she said smiling at the both of them.

Dess raises her glass up as well "we really been down since high school, a lot of bitches can't even relate , we all have our own place , doing good in life i really love this for us and I love y'all " she gives them a big smile .

Imani  smiles as well raising her glass " make a toast to the realest bitches I know , the rest of these hoes fake , I love my home girls for real now let's get fucked up and have some fun!" She takes a shot and places the glass down on the table .

Jada  takes her phone out and snaps a picture of the three of them , she didn't wanna post it until they left the club . People be lowkey stupid to post their location while their at a club or a event because anyone can just pull up on you and try some shit.

Dess , Imani  , and jada  did a few more shots and decided to get up and dance together. A few bounce songs came on and they started to twerk to the songs . They were really having fun and enjoying themselves tonight. A few bitches were giving them a look but they didn't care at all . Elijah  , Nolan  , and Mateo  decided to come over to the girls  when they were done dancing .

Elijah looks over at Imani " wassup shawty " he gives her a smile and walks over  to her giving her a hug " how you been? And you look mad good" he said looking her up and down again. He had his eyes on her for a little minute and didn't know if she felt the same about him or not.

Jada  gives Nolan   a big hug and wraps his arms around her " wassup ma , you look good like always " he places a kiss on her cheek. Even tho he was a hood nigga , he had a soft spot for her , he loved that she's there for him and help him out with his mental health and shit. Dess looks over at Imani  & Jada  talking to Elijah  & Nolan  .

Mateo  look over at Dess " so they just left us hanging and shit I see? " he said chuckling a bit . Dess looks over at him" yea they did but it's fine , I'm gonna get a few more drinks " she said , she was about to walk off but he grabbed her waist " let me come with you, I don't have shit to do we can have a few drinks and get to know each other?" He asked her .

Dess & Mateo  walked to the bar and ordered a few drinks and headed to a table " so you don't have a boyfriend or something?" He asked her as he squeezes some lime into his drink .

Dess takes a sip from her drink " and you must don't have a girlfriend or something?" She said looking directly at him. She thought he was fine as hell but she wasn't really the type to date after the situation with her ex happened. Mateo  let's out a chuckle and looks back at her giving her some eye contact " nah I don't have a girl shawty, I don't see how you don't have a man you look mad good " he drinks the alcohol in his cup and licks his lips a bit .

Jada  and Imani  was lowkey watching them to see what would go on. Even tho they were with Elijah  and Nolan  they wanted to see how she would handle things with Mateo  . Nolan  looks at Imani  " she's gonna be Ight don't worry , my boy Mateo  got her in good hands " he tells her .

Imani  rolls her eyes " maybe you're right but if he tries something just know she'll beat his ass then me and Jada   will too" she gives him a smile .

Nolan  grabbed Jada  hand " let's go dance or some shit let your friend have fun too she'll be Ight with Mateo  " he looks around for a spot for them to go at because it was crowded in the club .

Jada  gives him a look" you lucky I like you but if he tries anything with Dess I'll beat his ass for real " she rolls her eyes at him . 

Meanwhile Dess and Mateo  was drinking and getting to know each other a bit more , She found out he was originally from Houston but moved here 3 years ago. She always wanted to visit Texas and see how it was out there . After a while she got up and started to dance again . She was enjoying herself until some bitch came and bump her for no reason .

Dess looks at her " excuse you?" She stops dancing and looks at the girl .

" bitch you're excuse  the fuck" she said with a nasty attitude " if you have a problem come do something about it bitch" the girl turns around and pushes her .

Mateo  was looking over to see what was going on and seen the girl push Dess . Next thing he seen was Dess beating the girl ass and Dess hit the fuck out of the girl with the henny bottle , he runs over to Dess and grabs her . " we gotta get you out of here before you kill  someone " he texts Elijah  and Nolan  to see where they were .  Mateo  had decided to ride in the Uber with Dess to make sure she make it home safe , he knew how niggas were and how they try to take advantage of drunk girls .

After they arrived to Dess apartment he had walked her upstairs and helped her inside " I know this is probably weird knowing  where you stay but I just wanted to make sure  you get home safe and shit " Imani  and Jada  should be here soon " he tells her .

Dess looks at him" can you stay here with me please , I don't wanna be lonely " she takes her heels off and places them on the floor . Mateo  looks at her and let's out a sigh it would be only til the girls arrived so it wouldn't be a problem . He closes the door and helps her over to the sofa , he went grabbed her a bottle of water " hey where do you keep your medicine at? I know your head is probably gonna hurt real bad in the morning" he said to her .

" it's in the bathroom, thank you for staying " she closed  her eyes , she was getting sleepy . Mateo  got the medicine and placed the water and the medicine on her end table , he seen that she was falling asleep so he wrote a little note for her and included his number in the note .  Mateo  had explained to Dess what had happened before she fell completely asleep .

A few minutes passes Imani  and Jada   walks into Dess apartment they were drunk as well .  The boys made sure they girls were inside safe before leaving out .  It was a wild night for all of them to be honest .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 18.4K 37
"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ž๐ง ๐„๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
62.4K 1.9K 29
"๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...
318K 10K 21
hope you like it loves ๐Ÿฆ‹