The TerrorCare {•Fnaf Au•}{S_...

By Shiliwzaa7

TerrorCare is an AU i made up! it is an original idea✨ This story contains: fights, swears, smut(maybe), dist... More

•The Downfall•
•The Return•
•The Dimension Chip•
•It was a dream...?•
•The Sweet Comfort•

•Don't enter! I'm changing!•

201 1 0
By Shiliwzaa7

Story contains: Smut (the whole chapter sorry😭)
This smuttyfic also contains switches!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🪐3rd POV🪐

  "Thank you Eclipse ❤️" Sun said to him. Eclipse just smiled and gently rubbed Sun's rays "eat up now, i have stuff to take care of" He said to Sun. Sun nodded and started eating the brownies first.

  Eclipse left the room and headed for the balcony. He jumped in the ballpit and swam to the edge, climbing out. He walked towards the computer, turning it on and sitting down in the chair.

  He unlocked the computer, since he already knew the password from stalking Sun for 3 months. He looked at the files, security footage, codes, history and even the database..he found nothing.If it wasn't obvious by now, he's trying to find Moon's dimension chip.

  Eclipse sighed, knowing Moon's chip is probably destroyed into tiny pieces by now. He went back to the tower, wanting to see Sun. He reached Sun's room and saw the door closed.

  He opened the door- " no don't come i-!" Sun was standing half naked, with his shirt in his hands "well well well?~ what do we have here?~" Eclipse said, looking up and down. Sun squeaked and went to cover up his body with the shirt.

  Sun suddenly got pushed against the wall, being a blushing mess. Eclipse pinned Sun's wrists above his hand and lowered his free hand on to Sun's underwear. Sun shivered at the touch, still being incredibly touch-starved.

  "E-Eclipse-!~" Sun moaned out, closing his eyes "looks like someone is impatient~" Eclipse said and kissed Sun aggressively, slowly taking off Sun's last piece of clothing without him noticing. Sooner or later, Sun was completely naked, moaning under the kiss.

  Eclipse took this as an opportunity and slid his tongue inside Sun's mouth while he was moaning. He explored every single spot inside Sun's mouth, starting to jerk off Sun at the same time.

  Sun became a moaning mess, he couldn't even speak properly without moaning. Eclipse unzipped his pants and took out his member, making Sun blush at the sight. Eclipse broke the kiss, saliva connecting their tongues. Eclipse smirked "like what you see?~" He asked, teasing Sun.

  Sun blushed madly at that and turned his head to the other side, not looking at Eclipse. Eclipse chuckled and while Sun was distracted, he put his member's tip inside Sun's entrance "N-Ngh-!~" Sun moaned out from the sudden move "oh?~ moaning like that when I didn't even out my whole member in?~ this is gonna be fun~"

  Eclipse said, and without warning, he banged his whole member inside of Sun, causing Sun to moan loudly out of pleasure and pain. Eclipse let go of Sun's wrists and lifted Sun against the wall, causing Eclipse to enter deeper.

  "A-AH!~ N-NGH!~E-EC-CLIPSE~ A-AH~" Sun moaned out, his pupils shaped like hot pink hearts. Eclipse smirked at the sight and started banging into Sun faster "PL-PLEASE-!~ A-AH!~" Sun moaned out, trying to speak. "Use your w-words sweetheart~" Eclipse said.

  "F-FASTER!~ N-NGH!~" Sun yelled, drooling. Eclipse smiled and started banging into Sun faster and faster "A-AH!~M-MHM!~ M-MA-MASTER!~ N-NGH!~" Sun blushed alot more from accidentally calling Eclipse master but he couldn't control himself.

  Eclipse blushed too from the name, wanting to hear more out of Sun. Eclipse picked Sun up, pinning him against the bed instead. He put his member inside Sun again and started banging him deeper until Sun moaned louder at a certain spot.

  Eclipse abused that spot, banging Sun deeper, faster, harder. Sun couldn't even speak anymore, he was moaning so much he started speaking gibberish. Eclipse started getting sloppier at the movement since he was close to cumming.

  "S-SO!~ A-AH!~ CL-CLOSE-!~"Sun moaned, pre-cum coming out from his member. Eclipse smirked "No~ Y-You're not cumming before i do~" Eclipse said, covering Sun's tip with his finger. Sun whined, making Eclipse chuckle.

  Eclipse was at his limit so he finally came inside Sun and let go of Sun's tip, causing Sun to cum with him. Sun and Eclipse were panting, until suddenly Sun felt something on his member.

  Sun looked down and saw Eclipse's face close to his member, blushing madly" w-what are you doin-!~" Sun was cut off from Eclipse putting Sun's member into his mouth. Sun arched his back while Eclipse was sucking him off. Sun was moaning alot, until Eclipse suddenly started deep throating Sun. Eclipse was stroking Sun's member while deep throating him, which made Sun moan more and loader.

  "N-ngh!~ C-close!~" Sun tried warning Eclipse before cumming into his mouth. Sun was panting, laying down on the bed. Eclipse gulped the cum down and licked his lips(?) "You taste like sugar sweetheart~" Eclipse said to Sun.

  "A-are we done..?~" Sun asked Eclipse, ignoring what he said to him. Eclipse chuckled. Suddenly, Sun felt something in his ass. He tried looking at what it was but it was too late.

  Eclipse struggled pushing his member into Sun's tight hole, but eventually he did and put his member in slowly, causing Sun to moan "d-damn, you're pretty tight~ i forgot this is your first time~" Eclipse said, gently pulling Sun's arms and lifting him up to sit on his member. Once they were in position, Eclipse banged his member into Sun.

  "A-AH!~ E-ECLIPSE!~" Sun moaned out. Eclipse put his hands on Sun's hips and guided him, moving him up and down slowly. Sun was heavily panting, still moaning but quieter. Eclipse wanted to feel Sun's ass against him member and going slowly wasn't helping that feeling.

  Eclipse without warning, banged Sun faster and harder "A-AH!~ NG-NGH!~ M-MASTER!~ M-MHM!~" Sun moaned loudly. Eclipse liked the feeling of Sun's ass and he couldn't get enough of it. Eclipse made Sun lay down on Eclipse's body, causing Eclipse to go deeper inside.

  Sun was a moaning mess, loving the feeling of pleasure. Sun couldn't think about anything else except for Eclipse's member banging into him. Eclipse started biting Sun's neck, making bite marks and love bites. Sun started feeling limp but he couldn't get enough of the pleasure, so he ignored the feeling.

  Eclipse couldn't hold it in anymore and cummed in Sun's ass without warning. Both of them moaned and panted, blushing at what just happened. Sun tried getting off Eclipse's member but he failed causing Sun to fall down on Eclipse's member, his member going deeper.

  Sun twitched at the random pleasure. His eyes were still hot pink heart eyes, meaning he wanted more. Eclipse noticed and smirked "looks like someone isn't satisfied~" Eclipse teased Sun. Sun gulped and got the strength to get off Eclipse's member, knowing what he's gonna do.

  Eclipse sat up (not) straight, his back in pain. He suddenly felt something on his member. He looked down and saw Sun's mouth close to his member. He blushed madly and closed his eyes, feeling Sun's mouth on his member, sucking it. As Sun kept bobbing his head up and down, Eclipse let out semi-loud moans.

  Sun started feeling himself heating up, making him suck Eclipse more aggressively. Eclipse moan out from the pleasure, causing Sun to deep throat him. Eventually, Eclipse was close to cumming "m-mhm..~ c-close-!~" Eclipse moaned out, warning Sun before cumming in his mouth.

  Eclipse put his hand over his face, covering the blushing mess he is. Sun giggled, drank the cum and licked the leftover cum on his lips. As Eclipse was busy covering his face, Sun opened his legs and lined his member with Eclipse's entrance.

  Eclipse didn't notice, but when he did, Sun put his member inside Eclipse "A-AH!~" Eclipse moaned loudly. Sun chuckled, understanding that it's Eclipse's first time getting fucked( we both know he wont go easy on him)

  Sun had the look of lust in his eyes, slowly inserting his whole member inside Eclipse. Eclipse was panting, trying to get used to the feeling. Sun took this as an opportunity and banged his whole size into Eclipse, getting a loud moan out from Eclipse.

  Sun started stroking Eclipse's member while going in and out "A-AH!~ S-SUN!?~M-MHM-!~" Eclipse moaned out. Sun bent down to Eclipse's ear(?) "It's my turn..~" Sun whispered. Eclipse felt shivers down his spine, knowing Sun won't go easy on him.

  Sun picked up Eclipse, layed on the bed and put Eclipse on the tip of his member. Eclipse gulped before Sun smashed Eclipse on his member, moving him up and down by his hips quickly. "A-AH!~ M-MHM!~ S-SO..F-FA-FAST-!~" Eclipse yelled, his pupils in a form of a red heart.

  Sun giggled, getting harder from the cute moans. Eclipse noticed and smirked "l-looks like y-N-NGH!~ Y-You're enjoying y-yourself-!~" Eclipse tried saying, panting and moaning after each word. Sun smirked and bent down Eclipse, making his member go deeper inside him.

  Eclipse started drooling and sweating from all the pleasure. "a-ah..!~" Eclipse calmed down since Sun slowed down. As Eclipse was catching his breath, Sun picked him up and pinned him to the wall. Sun lifted Eclipse's thigh up and inserted his member inside him again.

  This time, Sun was more rough and aggressive, causing Eclipse to cum more than 2 times. Sun kept going in and out of Eclipse's entrance, trying to find his g-spot, when he suddenly found it, Eclipse moaned louder. Sun smirked and abused that spot harder than ever.

  "AH-AH-!~ M-MH-MHM!~M-MASTER!~N-NGH!~" Eclipse moaned out, tears forming in the corner of his eyes, his pupils shaped like hearts, drooling. Sun liked seeing Eclipse so powerless under his arms, it turned him on causing to go faster and harder than before.

  Sun kept banging Eclipse, cumming in him more than 6 times and Eclipse cumming more than 10 (poor Eclipse).

  "A-AH! N-NGH!~" Eclipse moaned before cumming together with Sun. Sun couldn't have enough of Eclipse, he wanted more. His eyes filled with lust, wanted to be inside Eclipse once again. Eclipse was already filled with Sun's cum, dripping from his entrance "i might fuck you all night..~" Sun said.

  Eclipse was panting, barely thinking from all the lust filling his head "please do..~" he responded. Sun liked his response and smirked "only if you beg~" Sun teased. Eclipse blushed and jumped on Sun, making both of them fall on the ground.

  "P-please, I'll do anything~" Eclipse begged. Eclipse's body was on Sun, pinning him down, lust filling his brain and his eyes. Sun blushed at the sight and smirked "alright then sweetheart~" Sun replied.

  Sun reached for Eclipse's ass, pushing it down on his member. Once the tip was in Eclipse's hole, Sun wasted no time and smashed Eclipse's ass while making out with him.Eclipse was moaning so much which made it easier for Sun to slid his tongue into  Eclipse's mouth.

  Eclipse didn't fight for dominance, he just let it happen, enjoying the pleasure and the make-out session. Sun was starting to get tired so he slowed down, Eclipse whined and started going up and down on Sun's member on his own.

  Eclipse started going up and down really fast, causing Eclipse to cum on Sun's chest. Sun smirked and started biting his neck "well~ looks like someone wants to be my slut~" Eclipse kept moaning, from the love bites and the speed.

  "I'll be anything-! A-ah!~ a-anything you w-want!~" Eclipse responded "do anything i want?~" Sun asked "A-ANYTHING!~ M-MHM!~" Eclipse replied. Sun smirked and lifted Eclipse (not) straight on his member.

  "Dance for me sweetheart~" Sun requested. Eclipse just nodded and started jumping up and down Sun's member, fast. Sun moaned, cumming in Eclipse's ass from the speed.

  "W-want me to fuck you all night?~"

   "Yes, please master~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 2005

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.2K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
1.9M 97.2K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
1.4M 97K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
1.1M 38.9K 58
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...