TALES OF HER HEART✔️

By faeezahh_

She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She was madly head over heels for him. When sh... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fiftheen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
26: Accusations.
27: warning.
28: you caused this.
29: Embrace.
30: happy ending? Not a chance.
31: table 14
32: the trip
33: signs.
34: pregnancy?/influenced
35: Mixed feelings
36: Abortion
37: Secrets
38: Drama is the spice of life.
39: Instant regret.
40: Sinner
41: Manipulation
42: A whole Month????
43: she is bound to you.
44: Zayn, can you forgive me?
46: Threat
47: spill the beans
48: Finally in his arms
49: Mood swings and Cravings
50: Never be a mistake
51: Good for the baby
52: the calm before the storm
53: middle of the street
54: Daddy Stuff
55: CryBaby
56: Elder Ladies
57: Her little Boy
58: Outburst
59: Fading Scar
60: Epilogue
Thank you!

45: I wish you were here

801 66 5
By faeezahh_

Please ignore all typos and errors. This book has not been edited yet.
***
Follow me on instagram 👇🏻
@diary_of_faeezah
(Link is in my bio)
***
Enjoy❤️

Noor's pov

3 days later

Attack no. 1 (this prolly sounds cliche and dramatic but who cares? Certainly not me🌝)

"I'm glad you've decided to come out" Aaliya said smiling obviously meaning what she said. "Me too" I smiled back.

"I'm gonna go now" she announced picking up her handbag from my table. "Okay" I replied. Before leaving, she turned to me and said. "And hey, please cheer up. I know what you're going through right now but I promise you everything is going to be okay"

I nodded my head slightly with a smile before she left. I'm really grateful and lucky to have supportive loved ones around me who understand me without example explanation.

I sat back in my office chair with a sigh. I decided to come out today 3 days after I was discharged because I was so bored at home and I really needed to get in the cafe and check things up.

I stood up to go and do the only thing that can make me happy at this moment; cooking. It will hopefully help me get rid of the unpleasant thoughts in my head.

***
It was 6:40pm and I was packing my things to go meet Ya Faruk who has come to pick me up.

I left after carrying my bag and exited the cafe after bidding goodbye to the workers.

My eye roamed around the big parking lot looking ya Faruk's car. I was still looking when my eyes caught sight of a car speeding to where I am from behind.

My eyes widened in horror and I couldn't move. Just when I thought the car will run over me, a pair of two hands caught me and dragged me to the other side of the road. It was Ya Faruk.

I looked at him still in fear of what just happened. "Are you okay? Didn't you see the car?" he tried not to shout or sound stern.

My body was shaking violently as I tried to calm myself down. I took in deep breaths as instructed by Ya Faruk and finally steadied my breath and body.

"Are you okay now?" he asked. "Yes" I replied. "Shall we go?" he asked and I nodded before we starting walking side to side. "This is all your fault to be honest, where did you park the car?" I glared at him and he looked at me as if I have gone mad.

"Excuse me?" he said crossing his arms over his chest. "You're not excused" I told him and he laughed putting his hand on top of my head. "Let's just be glad you didn't die" he uttered and I glared at him more.

"Just take me home" I sighed and we soon reached the car. I hoped in the passenger seat and kept my bag at the back seat.

"Fasten your seatbelt" He said after we pulled out of the parking lot. I honestly don't want to fasten it. "I don't want to, It's uncomfortable" I told him.

He gave me a warning look and I rolled my eyes. "Urghh fine" I said before I fastened my seatbelt.

"Can we stop at Domino's, I wanna get chocolate bread" I said a few minutes after he started driving. "No" he firmly replied keeping his attention on the road. 

"Please yaya, I'm craving it," I said trying to give him my best puppy eyes even though he wasn't looking. "I need it" I added. He glared at me and I have him my sweetest smile.

"Fine but we will be quick. In and out. I'm very tired" he said. "Okay" I replied cheerfully.

***

2 days later

Third persons pov

"Are you sure this is gonna work? I mean maybe her workers are loyal to her" Husna expressed her worry about the plan they are about to execute.

"Oh, believe me, nobody can say no to money" Umma assured feeling confident about her plan. "But-" Umma cuts her off.

"Just shut up already, why are you so full of negativity today??" she asked her squeezing her brows puzzled. "Once we execute this plan, both the mother and the child will be no more and you'll have more benefits from that," Umma said.

"You'll be by Zayn's side when he is grieving and get close to him. The love he had for you will surely resurface and you'll have him all to yourself" hearing this, Husna became hyped and ready to go through with their plan.

"That sounds good" Husna muttered excitedly.

**
Noor sat on her chair with a heavy breath. It was 5 pm and she just came out of the kitchen after hours of cooking.

"Here is your juice ma'am" one of the waitresses placed the glass on her desk slowly with trembling hands, Noor was too tired to notice it. "Thank you" she said to the waitress whom gave her a nervous smile.

She stood there for some moments anxious and Noor finally noticed that. "Is everything okay?" she asked. "Y-y-yes everything I-is fine" she stuttered awkwardly and Noor looked at her weirdly. "I will leave n-now," she said again before turning and placing her hand on the doorknob.

Noor on the other hand took the glass in her hand to take a sip of the juice. The waitress suddenly turned "stop, please don't drink that" she voiced out, and Noor got frightened.

"What, why?" She asked puzzled and almost annoyed at the way the waitress is acting. She is tired and pregnant for god sake.

"Ma'am I'm so sorry please forgive me. I was just desperate" she began crying confusing Noor further. "What are you talking about?what did you do?" She rossed to her feet.

"I-i poisoned t-the juice you were about to t-take" she stuttered crying. Noor's eyes widened and her heart began to beat fast. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I was paid to do it and I was in need of money so I did it but I can't let you drink it. I feel terrible" she spoke in between her cries.

Noor was still in shock but managed to speak "who paid you to poison my juice?" She asked. "I-it w-was an elderly lady, she refused to tell me her name," she said avoiding Noor's eyes.

"Who was she with?" Noor immediately had an idea of who it could be. Who could ever want to harm her if not for her mother-in-law? "She was with a younger woman, she was of average height and caramel skin" that was all she needed to hear.

Noor sat back in her chair with a sudden feeling of anxiety engulfing her. Her heart twisted at the thought of her mother-in-law trying to get rid of her baby for the second time.

"You can go now," she told the waitress who was really regretful of what she did. "I'm really so sorry" she apologized. "It's okay. Thank you for telling me" Noor said. She could not even bring herself to be angry with the poor waitress.

She left immediately leaving Noor alone. Tears well up in her eyes as she grabbed her phone to call her brother. She needed to leave immediately. She needed to go somewhere safe. She needed to protect both herself and her baby.

The phone rang but there was no answer. She called two more times but Ya Faruk didn't pick up. She threw her head back In frustration. She was feeling anxious and she hated it.

She called the only person that could take her home and keep her safe. She dialed his number immediately and as she predicted, he picked up almost as if he was expecting her call.

"Can you come to the cafe please? I need a ride home if you're not busy" she told him trying her best not to sound scared or worried. "I will be there in 10" Aaryan said before cutting off the call. Just like his brother, he knew when someone is in distress or tensed.

As he said, Aaryan arrived in 10 minutes and the two of them headed out. "I'm sorry I called you all of a sudden, ya Faruk wasn't picking up and I need to get home" she spoke as he starts driving.

"No worries, but why do you look so stressed? Is everything okay? Are you feeling sick?" He asked all at once making a smile appear on Noor's face. "You sound just like Zayn right now" she laughed and so did he.

Noor thought for a while about whether to tell him what actually happened. She was scared of keeping things to herself now. What would his reaction be?

She decided against it at the end and brushed off the topic of what was wrong with her. They talked about many things until they finally reached home. "I would have come inside but I have to rush back," Aaryan said to her after she stepped out of the car. "It's okay, thank you so much," she said with a smile. She was so grateful for him, she couldn't ask for a better brother-in-law than him.

She left and penetrated into the house soon after and Aaryan departed with deep thoughts.

"You are back early," Mama told Noor when she walked into the kitchen where she was. She contemplated on whether to say it right there and at the moment but she didn't sense a good reaction from her parents once they find out.

"I got really tired so I decided to come home" she lied partially to Mama who looked at her daughter in concern. "Are you feeling sick? Is everything okay? I think we need to go for an immediate check-up" she spoke concerned.

Noor laughed a little seeing her mother so hysterical. "Mama relax, I don't feel any sickness I'm just tired" she explained and Mama nodded understanding.

"I will bring food for you upstairs, go and freshen up," she told her and she went upstairs immediately.

In her room, she released a sigh but not of relief. She released a sigh of fear and tiredness. What has her life become? From being obsessed with Zayn, to getting married to him, to him falling in love with her, to him fighting for her, to her making a stupid mistake, to him despising her, and to her mother-in-law trying to get alleviate her baby.

She was tired of all this. She needed him. She needed him to see all her pain, regrets, and everything that is happening around her. He needs to know she is carrying his baby. He needs to know a lot but he is not here. He decided to leave when she needed him the most.

***
Hiii 🤭🌝
Okay guys I seriously won't even try to give any excuse but I was really sick and that is why an update is coming late🥲🥲

I'm really so sorry but I know this chapter is going to make you happy😝💟🫶
Please tell me what you think about this chapter 45 in the comments below💚❇️💕

Lots of love
-faeezah💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 475 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...
66.1K 13K 46
Maryam never had a say. Although her situation wasn't her fault, people never fail to rub it in her face. If she was a child out of wedlock, she wou...
62.1K 8.3K 26
we all know that sometimes a lie could get you in trouble sometimes but for faiza it got her in love....A Nigerian based novel Completed✅
40.8K 5.1K 39
The first time she saw him was at her sisters wedding and she couldn't stop thinking about him. Now she is madly in love with him. But will he love h...