Designation Forgotten [Murde...

By ElijahKeeley

[THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED] In the eye of my OC, Serial Designation .-/A/Alex. A Cryo drone, A disassembly mo... More

Head canons / Characters / Info
A Mishap
Potential
A Rough Start
Keep Your Mouth Shut.
Uno: A Game where you can Wage Card War!
Uno: Interrupted
Battle in the Bunker
Chat and Travel
Learning to fly
Midnight Flight
Returning.
[Not a chapter] Reason for Discontinuation

A Big Boom, And a Friend stuck in a closet.

218 4 1
By ElijahKeeley

[Side note: Takes place after the prom and episode 4.]

ANOTHER SIDE NOTE: A/Alex is not a disassembly drone! i have made a lot of changes to her as a whole, and will be making story tweaks as i notice them. She's known as a cryo drone, there will be a link in the External links to a document about them!

-Diary Entry #124

-Serial Number: RyVT47WP58

-Designation: .-/A

"I haven't fixed a similar drone type in a while, nor have i got that tool kit out in a while. Was fun but they Yelled at me a lot, Their name was V. I was Accompanied by their squad member N, and a worker drone named Uzi. i am confused at to why there's a worker drone with disassembly drones. Although they do have a strange bond, they seem to help each other quite frequently and well. their personalities differ greatly, but they all seem to benefit from one another, and not physically, That's something special though. Designation A out."

--

I closed my built in tape recorder and looked for a beam to hang up on. I finally found one and strung myself up upon it. i looped my tail around it and slowly closed my eyes. until a rumbling crash and a few booms fell onto the ground, and i fell onto the ground from losing balance. I got up and rubbed my head, peeking my head around the corner of the spire. There were.. ships crashing into the ground? uh oh, not good. i watched that annoying technician cut off a worker's head with her sword. Showoff, i rolled my eyes and walked to the back of the spire and looked for the little exit i made not long ago.  I flew off to the bunker and landed carefully on the top..

I began to Cover myself up in my disguise. as soon as i was done, i climbed down the side of the bunker, and landed in the snow. i kept a hawk's eye on the Technician, so she didn't do anything weird, or suspicious, not like that's already been spoiled she's here to kill a lot of the worker drones. i tapped the card on the door wearily, and got inside the bunker safely after closing the door. No one was here oddly, thank god i don't have to deal with khan. i waddled down the hall to my hidden room again, And i walked inside, to see.. A drawing?! Did someone get in here? I closed to door quickly and looked around for any traces of someone. I heard a noise in the corner and turned my head to see the goofy Disassembly drone, that i was somewhat fond of seeing with his lights dimmed right now, N. 

:.-/A/Alex:

I spoke In a whisper

"N! what are you doing in here!"

_N_

Oh gosh, she found me! at least i can leave now, I've been in here for hours!

"Oh! heh.. Hey Uh.. A.."

I Got up from sitting in the Corner all sad.. She had a lot of oil in here though! I wonder where she gets it all!

"Can you get me out...?"

:.-/A/Alex:

"is anyone used to seeing you in the bunker? and you can't just leave! you have to be quick about it! how did you even get in here? "

I said a bit irritated. 

_N_

I giggled a Bit nervously. i hope she's not too mad, i can tell she's irritated though.

"haha! i uh saw you walk in here so i came in.. and then you grabbed something and then you grabbed your jug thingy and walked out! and then the door closed.. and i got stuck.. heh.."

:.-/A/Alex:

I huffed.

"sounds about right. You want any oil? that's what i came in here for."

I walked over to one of the machines that held oil, and grabbed one of my jugs next to it, and took the top off it beginning to pour the oil into the cup

_N_

"Where does it come from?"

I was so curious on how she gets it! it can't just come from no where right? or.. from an oil vein? man, that'd be cool if there's one around here!

:.-/A/Alex:

I filled the cup up and shut off the valve for the oil.

"Promise not to tell anyone?"

I said while grabbing another cup and unscrewing the cap, placing it under the tap.

_N_

"Promise! You have my word!"

Finally! here's the truth to how she gets it!

"i can tell Uzi thought, right?"

:.-/A/Alex:

I filled his cup and closed the valve, placing the cup's lid back on.

"i get it from inside the bunker, from traps i place made to look like faulty building. So.. broken flooring, Weird wiring, Things that may look like pitfalls, Yeah stay away from them. And You can tell Uzi, just make sure she doesn't tell anyone else."

I gave him his jug of oil. 

"and i mean that. i don't need her running her mouth around the bunker to blow my cover."

_N_

I was.. not expecting that at all.

"So you kill them in the bunker while looking like them? thats crazy! But, Don't you ever come out? and do you constantly kill them?"

i feel, somewhat guilty for all the workers that died and i have no idea why! probably will get over it soon.

:.-/A/Alex:

"I only come out when i want to work on my Hyperbike, or just get parts for it. when my motivation dies to do that, i just come back. And i never constantly kill them, it's only when i need the oil. i practically live here, and it's quite annoying sometimes."

I walked over to the door

"so you want out of here or not? be quick about it too."

_N_

"Yes i do! i've been here for 5 hours!"

I stood up walking over to her. 

:.-/A/Alex:

I began punching the numbers in the door

"alright, don't make it obvious when you get out"

The door opened and i walked out with him, the door closed quickly and thankfully no one was around this time. i began walking down the hall and i noticed he took a second to catch up but after a bit he did.

_N_

"Whatcha normally do around here?"

:.-/A/Alex:

"I dunno. what do you do? go to uzi room or something?"

I poked fun at him, teasing him for being around a worker all the time.

_N_

I blushed out of embarrassment.. i think.

"What!? I do but, we normally play things like this cool card game called 'Uno' and Watch Movies!"

:.-/A/Alex:

That's funny..

"Really? you guys just do that? also you've been playing uno without me? and watching movies? damn. i see how it is."

I poked at him again playfully.

_N_

"Hey you're always welcome to join if you'd like!"

I felt bad i haven't been inviting her! biscuits, maybe she feels bad she was left out.

:.-/A/Alex:

"Y'know you two have something Special, you should keep that. Stay friends y'know? It's nice to have company on this lonely planet."

I took a sip out of my jug.

"It's always cool to see you two getting along too. not to mention your difference in drone types."

We were making our way down the hall to Uzi's room. 

_N_

"Really? wow."

I'm speechless! someone who's another disassembly drone.. i think, and they're being really nice!

"Thanks  A."

:.-/A/Alex:

I Covered his mouth really fast.

"Call me alex in the bunker"

I said in a sort of commanding whisper, taking my hand off his mouth.

_N_

"Sorry alex!"

I had no idea she went by a seperate name in the bunker to disguise herself further! that's really neat!

:.-/A/Alex:

"It's okay, just please do not slip up around anyone."

I whispered again.

"anyways, You said y'all played uno right? up for a game right now?"

_N_

I finally took a sip out of the oil jug, and it was oil, just dyed a different color.

"Yeah! I love doing anything! and I'm sure Uzi will be fine with it so why not?"

:.-/A/Alex:

We rounded the corner to Uzi room and made it to her door.

"alright, sounds fun."

I knocked on the door as i usually do for anyone, but i guessed she would prefer anyone knock on her door for obvious reasons.

=Uzi=

"BITE ME, GO AWAY DAD"

God, at least he knocks now, but he still needs to stop coming into my room every so often! i hate it!

:.-/A/Alex:

"fair enough." 

I knocked in a weird pattern that sounded like a musical beat to a song she listened to since she opened up a bit to me about that. and just as i expected, the door opened.

=Uzi=

"What do you want."

:.-/A/Alex:

"your pal here told me you have uno, and I'm interested."

_N_

I waved nervously, i hope Uzi's not mad at me for this.

=Uzi=

I groaned.

"Fine. come in."

:.-/A/Alex:

"yesss!"

I walked in, eager to play uno.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...