𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑; 𝓟.𝓙𝓼...

By Han_Yuniee

Taking a step out from my feelings who I've cooped,hid and fight with at the time from I tried to deny. Not a... More

①:✍︎ Commitments
②: Minimum Glance
③;✍︎ Home Sweet Home
④✍︎; Leaping Thrills
⑤;✍︎ Crumbled paper
⑥✍︎; Affection
⑦✍︎;Tense
EN- AT SEOUL FESTA 2022!!
⑧✍︎; Unusual Feeling
9;
⑩✍️;That Missing puzzles
11; Threatened
12;
13;Her
14;Confusion
15;Drawing
16;Rushing?,Who knows Rush?

17; Banana Peel

68 5 2
By Han_Yuniee

HAEYOON POV;

As we landed safely at france,my eyes wondered around,it was around midnight and i literally just woke up from my nap. I held Jimyoons hands gently and guided him carefully out from the crowd.

"Uhh Jake?,were are you?"i said looking around,But it seemed as though he was never to be found off. Where did he even go to?.

"Son of a biscuit,where is Jake!"i held Jimyoon up and carried him around as i tried to search for Jake in the crowd. For god sake why did he even separated away from us in the first place!..

"Noona i think we were the one who spwereted from Jake hyung"I looked at Jimyoon with my wide eyes,..

Did he just read my thoughts?..

"I don't know,but a few minutes ago he was just behind us"I said,still looking around,worried..

"Come on Jimyoon let's seat at the corner,and im gonna call your Jake Hyung"after that i made Jimyoon sit from a near bench just inside the airport.

I was about to go ahead and find Jake's contact number but i saw Jay's Number i stared at it for a moment before having intrusive thoughts of how i should call him but i was startled when i felt a tap on my shoulder. "Noona can i have some Banana?"i gulped after getting startled with this kid,as i nodded and gave him a Banana.

"Where is he?"the phone started to rang.

I lay my phone onto my shoulder, waiting for a response as i multi- tasked with brushing Jimyoons hair and putting baby powder towards his back to avoid the itching of his rashes.

"Hello hello~"a familiar voice echoes through the phone.

"JAKE!,for god sake thankfully you finally answered where are you me and Jimyoon didn't realize you were gone"i started ranting.

"Wow how disappointing,I was just gone for about a day and you already forgot about me"He said with a hint of sadness.

I was confused but after hearing his words it hit me straight up the nose when i realized it was Jay...

I think i have pressed the wrong number,i called Jay instead of Jake. Well god dammit they literally have the same initial!.

"Don't be dramatic, i can literally feel that you are pouting through the phone"He let out a laugh after hearing my response as he said hi to Jimyoon that smiled after hearing his older brother.

"Miss you hyung!,"Jimyoon giggles and held the phone cutely as i smiled.

I quickly packed our things to get going,since Jay told us to wait outside and wait for him to pick us up..

"Hey!"i turned around when i heard Jay from afar.

Jimyoon couldn't stay still and quickly ran towards Jay smiling widely while i waved.

"Sorry i took so long Haeyoon"He mutter to me while scratching the back of his nape. As i once again can't help but smile.

Why does it feel so good to hear him say my name- wait what am i thinking!.

"Oh no,we just waited for a minute"i reassured,as he opened the car door for me and Jimyoon.

Since when does this Guy get to be a gentleman huh?,..

"So your probably confused Haeyoon about going to france unexpectedly today, Even though i told you about it last time." Jay softly said as i gasped.

"Wait you were serious that time?,about the whole paris thing?"i confronted him,with a dramatic shock expression.

"You know damn well i was being serious Haeyoon,Meaning i don't really have to explain at all"Jay replied,as i chuckled softly and scratched my hair out of embarrassment.

"How dare me forget something like that geez" I whispered to myself quietly as i slowly remembered Jake being left at the airport!.

"JAY STOP THE CAR!"Jay quickly reacted to my sentence,and stopped the car at the side of the road.

"Are you alright Haeyoon?"He asked.

"Omygod Were is Jake?,i mean did we left him at the airport? Did we actually forgot about him can we still go back?"i was clearly rapping this time out of nervous ness. As i heard him let out a laugh WHAT IS FUNNY AT THIS KIND OF SITUATION.

"Sorry i thought your reaction was funny."He said trying to hold hid laugh in,This boy seriously.

"You will stop laughing or i will hit you with these Banana Peel that i just finished eating"i threatened him,with the banana peel in my hands ready to throw it at him. As he laughed even hard. I AM ABOUT TO THROW HANDS.

"Sorry sorry,but yes we did left him there but don't worry our driver will probably get him, if not then he should just walk by himself."i let out a laugh imagining how he would walk by himself with his luggage looking like he got kicked out."How can you say that,poor Jakee"i told.

"You have horrible Sense of Humor don't you,I was clearly Joking"He sighed deeply and continues to drive.

I quickly stopped laughing and cleared my throat out of being flustered"i-i know that".

i was in deep thoughts the whole car ride thinking that i have a lot to help later on since there is a big party coming on and I'm basically their maid as well. This is gonna be a long day dear self.

(some time later).

We finally arrived at their house here in paris,Not gonna lie it's rather a mansion. Well what do you expect it's the Parks were talking about here, And For my point of view they might look like there not rich at all, because of how down to earth they are also very kind and humble.

I got off the car and saw Jimyoon running already towards their house as i went to the back of the car so that i can get our laungguage.

"You stop right there!"i flinched at the shout behind my back as i turned around to see Jay walking towards me.

Oh How he looked good with those trousers and a simple army green polo, looking effortlessly handsome in the way i saw him. My eyes couldn't help but admire his beauty again and again although i always see it. His soft black hair that he brushed through with his hands was already charming enough for me..

"Go ahead inside the house,i will carry your bags"He insisted and gave me a soft smile."what's about Jimyoon's Bags?"i said out of the blue still hypnotized by his whole charm.

"Silly ofcourse i will also get his bags,Well I can't deny the fact that I'm too admirable anyway so it's natural"At this point i was no longer hypnotized but annoyed. Annoyed cause he was saying the truth.

"Ew barf."i pushed him softly,and started walking away with a smile escaping my lips as i heard him giggle from the back.

"You find me that handsome don't you?!,Cause your speechless!"He shouted behind me as i stopped my tracks to turn around to him giggling.

"In your dreams!,i would rather eat the banana peel than call you handsome."i shouted back knowing i was completely lying and was so sure that i was not gonna eat any banana peel today since i knew i threw the banana peel earlier..

As i saw him took something inside the car finding something.

Although he was far away from me already,i can see his mischievous smile with his brows going up smirking at me completely. As he hid something behind his back and ran towards me..

"You know you don't need to run right,like i'm not that far from you"i said after seeing him pant..

"Idiot,i am not dumb enough to run if your just six feet away from me but i did ran cause you were far"He said in between of him panting as he wiped his sweat.

"Now. you will call me handsome or you will eat this banana peel?"He held up the banana peel that i was holding earlier and gave me a smirk.

I scoffed and gave him a "try me" look while raising my eye brows,"i woud rather chew that Banana Peel than call you that word when it isn't something that describes you".

Lie detected..

"Oh okey then we will do this the hard way,well tell me honestly Haeyoon if i drop this banana peel on the mud and pick it up would you still eat it?"His smirk grew even bigger.

"You won't dare."i glared sharply at him..

"Oh Come on,That's not even an answer. Just call me handsome and this whole thing is over."He came to me so close to my face that i almost held my breathe in..

The way his eyes gaze towards my eyes deeply,i got flustered as i felt my face heating up i tried avoiding the eye contact but it seem as though i can't help but look at the those eyes.

"I wont."i muttered, before i knew it he already drop the banana peel on the dirt,as he pick it up after making my jaw drop.

"Now will you?"His nose was close to touching mines,and i felt his breathe against my lips as i looked at the banana peel all covered in mud,Fvck who would actually eat those chocolate banana peel..

"Fine...Your Handsome"i said lowly avoiding his face being close to mines.

"I didn't hear you?"He teased.

"I said. YOUR THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD!"I shouted to him.,as i saw him smile.

"Now are we done yet jay-"

Before i even finished my sentence,i felt something soft on my lips, something warm, something magically addicting, something new. I widen my eyes at feeling his lips touching mines, but i soon melted as he held my jaw with his hand deepening the kiss even more, i slowly wrapped both of my arms around his neck...

Why are you making me fall for you even more Jay..

When I'm not supposed to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973 54 18
Suddenly, one of his hands reaches towards my face, cupping my jaw and the back of my neck with a firm grip. He leans forward, drawing me closer to h...
33.3K 1.6K 19
Everything needs a sacrifice. Even love. And thus, Jake chose the path in exchange for the love he longed. Unbeknownst to him, the love he craved nee...
8.8K 499 29
[DISCONTINUED] He has been suffering for a long time. The past haunting him. Can he still keep going? They say fight together, right? All they have t...
6.2K 378 26
"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵" "𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦" Depression, disorders, family problems, what more do you want? Ten teenagers with all th...