Fairy Tail Divine Bane: God's...

By nyxfall

Y/n was a lonely boy with no friends. He was called a monster because of the terrifying strength of his magic... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Character Bio
Author's Note
Chapter 1: A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Welcome to Fairy Tail
Chapter 4: Restrain The World
Chapter 5: My True Strength
Chapter 6: Meeting Lucy
Chapter 7: Battle of Fairy Tail
Chapter 8: A Fruitful Bond
Chapter 8: Roars Of The Storm
Author's Note
Chapter 9: The Dragon and The Monster
The Most Special Day of Everyone's life
Chapter 10: The Dragon Of Thunder
Chapter 11: Some Hellos and Some Goodbyes
Chapter 12: A Will to Surpass
Chapter 13: From Light to Dark
Chapter 14: Jack Of All Trades

Chapter 3: A Day Off

2.5K 64 5
By nyxfall

A few years have passed since Y/n joined the guild. He had worked hard to get proficient at his magic. He wanted to get even better at it but Makarov told him that there are limits to what one can do at such a you age and trying to surpass them may cause magic to have a rebound on the user, dealing permanent damage to the wizard's body.

Y/n had pouted at Makarov's words. He wasn't that young, he was nearly 13 but, he listened to Makarov's words nonetheless and decide to take a day off from work.

He decided to explore Magnolia a little more as he had alot of time in hands today. He was walking through the city's streets when his eyes caught sight of something interesting.

It was the window display of a clothing store. Y/n made his way to the store to get a closer look. His eyes widened in awe at the sight of the beautiful outfits put on view. He loved fashion after all, he had several latest fashion magazines in his room as evidence.

Y/n glanced at his own attire and frowned. Though, he loved his plain white clothes. He felt they were a bit out of fashion.

At that moment an old lady walked out of the store with a broom in her hand. She was about to clean the store's front when her eyes fell on the frowning Y/n.

She took in a sharp breath as she was mesmerized by the good-looking person in front of her. The child had long vibrant green hair which fell behind his back. His grey eyes resembled stones unearthed from the world itself. His flawless skin would make the fairest women envious. In contrast to his alluring features, the boy himself was dressed in a plain white tunic with matching white pants.

Even though his features were rather effeminate, something about him told the  old lady that he was a man.

The old lady shook her head before approaching Y/n.

Old lady: Hello there child, do you need something?

Y/n was startled by the woman's words as he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. He quicly regained his composure.

Y/n: Sorry ma'am! I was just looking at the clothes.

Old lady: Oh the clothes, I see... Do you wish wear those clothes?

Y/n: Y-yes b-but, you see.... I don't have that much jewels to buy such expensive clothes.

Y/n looked down in depressed at his current situation.

Old lady: Oh dear! Don't look so sad. Come, let us buy you some clothes.

Y/n: B-but I don't have that many jewels.

Old lady: Forget the price dear. Just come with me.

The old lady took Y/n's hand and led him inside the store.

(Time Skip)

Y/n was once again walking on the streets of Magnolia but this time with a new look intact.

He wore a dark brown jacket over a grey sweatshirt as well as blue jeans with bright green sneakers. His long hair was tied in a high ponytail with his locket on full display.

He licked his ice cream which the old lady bought him. He had made up his mind that he would pay back the lady for her kindness one day but until that time he will continue to enjoy his frozen delicacy. It was really delicious. He couldn't believe that he hadn't tasted something like this since his arrival in the city.

Y/n closed his eyes as he enjoyed his ice scream, nothing seeing whre he was going until....

*Crash*

Y/n collided with someone or something, making him stumble to the ground.

???: Kyaaaa!!!!!

Y/n swiftly opened his eyes at the scream only to find himself staring at the most beautiful pair of blue eyes he had ever seen.

???: Um, Mister... Can you please get off my sister.

Another voice entered Y/n's ears. Realising the position he was in, Y/n quickly removed himself from the stranger's body.

He got a proper look at the stranger and found that it was a girl.

The girl wore a dark cloak with her pale blonde hair leaking out of the hood. As for her attire, she wore a dark top with a similar dark skirt and matching knee-high boots to ho with it.

Y/n believed that the girl could be a model if she took care of her look properly along with her fashion sense.
Y/n turned his gaze to her companions.

The boy and the girl were definitely younger than Y/n. They both had pale blonde hair similar to the hooded girl in front of him but what shocked Y/n more was the bear arm and cat paws as their body parts respectively. There was only one magic he knew that was capable of this transformation – 'Take-Over Magic'.

However, what truly shocked Y/n was the Fairy-Tail guild mark on the cat girl's thigh. They were members of his guild.

Cat girl: Are you okay, mister?

Y/n snapped back to reality before turning to the girl.

Y/n: No, I am fine. But I do have question.

Cat girl: Yes....

Y/n: Are you members of Fairy-Tail?

Cat girl: Yes!

She answered in a happy tone. The boy also shyly nodded in agreement. However, the hooded girl remained silent. Y/n looked quizzically at her. The cat girl also noticed my perplexed expression.

Cat girl: You see mister, I am trying to convince Mira-nee to come to the guild with us but, she insists on leaving.

The boy also nodded rapidly. Y/n turned his gaze to the hooded girl, now known as Mira.

Y/n: Why is that exactly?

Mira looked reluctant to answer but Y/n pressured her into giving in. However, instead of speaking, she pulled her cloak a little. Y/n's eyes widened in shock at the sight of Mira's right hand which was covered in demonic flesh with dark blue stones protruding out of it. No, the arm wasn't covered in demonic flesh. The demonic flesh itself made the arm.

Mira's right hand was a demon's arm. Y/n gulped. This was definitely Take-Over Magic using a demon as a catalyst. Mira seeing Y/n's expression quickly hid her arm under her cloak again.

Y/n regained his composure before clearing his throat.

Y/n: I see... I understand why you wouldn't want to go out in public.

Mira just closed her eyes and lowered her head.

Y/n: But can you really abandon your own just to escape from the cruelty of the world.

Mira's eyes snapped open as she looked up in shock. Seeing this, Y/n pointed at her companions and continued.

Y/n: Those two are already part of our guild. They will eventually take on quests and let me tell you sometimes even the most harmless of quests can have unexpected dangers.

Mira briefly glanced at her companions before looking back at Y/n.

Y/n: So, as the eldest one can you truly abandon them to face these dangers alone.

Mira's face was a mix of guilt and worry by now.

Y/n: Well, that's up to you. However, you damaged my property.

Y/n pointed behind Mira. She turned and saw a cone of vanilla ice cream splattered on the ground.

Y/n: You better compensate me....

Mira sighed and reached inside her pocket for her purse only to find nothing there. She realised that she must have dropped it somewhere. She looked at Y/n guiltly.

Mira: I am sorry.... I don't have jewels at hand right now. Can I pay you back later.

Y/n: What?! You don't even have any jewels and you were planning to venture out to unknown lands without basic necessities.

Mira's face flushed pink in embarrassment.

Y/n: What's your full name?

Mira: Huh?

Y/n: I asked what's your full name?

Mira: M-Mira. Mirajane Strauss

Y/n: Well, Mrs Mirajane. If you can't pay me back in jewels. You have to compensate me through other means.

Mira: Eh?

Y/n: What I mean is, you have to listen to my one request and follow through it until I am satisfied.

Mira's eyes turned fearful. She hugged herself with concerns for her chastity. Before she realised that she really didn't have a way to pay him back unless she fulfils his demand.

Mira: What is it you want?

She sighed in depression as she accepted her fate.

Y/n moved quicker than she could react and caught her demon arm before pulling it out.

Y/n: My request is....

Y/n clasped her demon arm with is other hand and giving it a firm squeeze.

Y/n: Come and join Fairy-Tail. We would love to have you.

He flashed Mira a bright smile before he started pulling her towards guild. Mira was left shocked as she let him drag her to the guild. Her two companions glanced at each other before jumping in joy and following them with happy grins carved on their faces.

Unbeknownst to Y/n. This was just the start of his story with the She-Devil of Fairy Tail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
259K 8.1K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
9.5K 357 37
[You Have Died. Pick Up To Five Traits For Your New Life.] A man dies and gets to choose the traits he will receive in his next life, but he doesn't...
3.1K 95 17
Homura Akemi knows what she's doing. She's done it enough times to know almost every possibility. Yet this man was new. A man claiming to be a "maste...