Love Letters

By its_sanjh

It all started with her love letters... Ayaan had no intention of knocking someone down on the road. He had n... More

PROLOGUE
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{~}
{10}
{11}
{~}
{12}
{~}
{~}
{13}
{14}
{~}
{~}
{~}
{~}
{15}
{16}
{~}
{~}
{~}
{17}
{~}
{18}
{~}
{19}
{~}
{~}
{20}
EPILOGUE

{5}

330 31 14
By its_sanjh

~LETTER~

Dear Soulmate,

A month had passed by from the moment I decided to start writing you a letter. You might be thinking, how I came up with the idea? Actually, I was aware that my time was coming near, and as mentioned to you in my last letter.

I wanted to meet you once before taking my last breath. I didn't want to walk away from my life without at least glancing at your face for once. I wanted to keep the memory of your face intact in my brain cell. I want to know how you look. How do you smile? The way your eyes might shut when you laugh or the way your deep, huskily voice might echo the room.

I want to hear you get excited sharing with me about your favorite sports, the way the team won, and how proud you're of them. I want to know which singer calms down your pulse. I want to see the way you might hide your pain behind your smile. I just want to know every part of your existence. What makes you, you? And want to love each part of it. I wish... God will offer me enough time to meet you.

Your Shona... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 22 12
Two stories in which our boys fell for their girls but our girls fell harder for them. ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ 1st lead ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ Aman and c...
837 57 9
In the heart of this story lies a man deeply in love with a woman who not only knows of his feelings but despises him with a passion. The reasons for...
YOURS By Ayushri Jalan

General Fiction

54.1K 2.3K 61
This is the story of a simple girl who was content in her life her husband was her life she was happy with little little gestures but one day her lif...
770K 39.9K 43
"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness Even before their own." ....... "What did...