KNIGHTS I-9: The Lord's Krypt...

By oaxygenknight

As the King and Lord of Elityian's Empire, Avenight has to fulfill his responsibility and find a woman to mar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 12

9.4K 450 137
By oaxygenknight

A: I'm always thankful for everyone, guys. Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates everyday. But feedbacks matter to me a lot, I love reading comments about my stories also.

A simple "thank you" makes me happy but feedbacks and comments about the chapter I wrote gives me a lot of energy to write for more.

Thank you!

ANNOYED and irritated, Sage pouted her lips while Avenight is pulling her towards the stairs.

Bawat nilalakaran niya ay may tumutulong tubig dahil sa basang-basa niyang katawan. Para pa siyang batang gusgusin na sinusundo na ng magulang dahil sa nakabusangot niyang mukha.

"Avenight, I want Safrino in my roo-"

"Shut your goddamn mouth."

Inis siyang sumimangot at nagpadala na lang sa lalaki. Thursday left them because Avenight shooed him away, and he has no choice but to apologetically looked at her. Wala na tuloy siyang kakampi.

Padabog na sinara ng lalaki ang pintuan nang makapasok sila sa kwarto niya. Galit pa rin ang ekspresyon nito.

Tinitigan niya nang mabuti ang lalaki nang buhatin siya nito paupo sa lamesa, iritado pa nitong kinuha ang tuwalya sa gilid bago ipatong sa buhok niyang basa.

"I clearly told you not to do anything stupid while I'm not around, Sage. What the hell is going around your mind to disobey me for multiple times?" galit nitong untag habang pinupunasan ang basa niyang buhok.

She pouted her lips in annoyance while listening to his words. Pinapagalitan na naman siya nito, ulit. Lagi na lang.

"Avenight, you're always mad at me, I hate you," reklamo niya habang nangingilid ang mga luha.

"Then stop being naughty so I won't fucking get mad at you," pinal nitong saad. "What you did was fucking dangerous. And I didn't bring you here to die, Sage, you're here to be my wife-"

"I don't want to be your wife anymore!" She burst out before crying loudly. "I want Safrino to be my pet, Avenight. I want to pet and hug him too!"

"He's not supposed to be pet by you!"

"No!" Padabog niyang hinagis ang tuwalya kung saan at umiyak. "He's my friend. You're not my friend. You always say that I'm bad but Safrino gladly hugged me a while ago. Ni-scratch ko pa nga tummy niya kanina, eh. Kaya bakit hindi ko siya dapat i-pet?"

Humihikbing tinitigan niya ang lalaki.

"You're not trying to understand the words I say, Sage."

"Because I'm angry! You're not good to me naman, eh. You're bad. Sobrang bad mo! Ikaw dapat ang grounded, eh!" she exclaimed.

"You're fucking grounding me inside my own palace?!"

"Yes! Kasi lagi kang angry. You're not a teacher, kaya huwag mo akong pagalitan. I'm so irritated. Do you want me to be your enemy? Si Thursday na lang ang magiging friend ko, sige!" pananakot niya rito.

"I'm just trying to discipline you. But fuck it. Fine. Bite me if that will ease your irritation towards me," he coldly said.

She immediately leaned towards him before biting his shoulder.

He groaned a little but she stayed still, making sure that her teeth are pierced on his skin. Nanggigigil niyang diniinan ang pagkakakagat sa lalaki.

'Saka lang siya humiwalay nang sapuin nito ang dalawa niyang pisngi para awatin siya. "What now, brat?"

She smiled with tears on her cheeks. "I'm not mad at you anymore."

Sage was surprised when Avenight chuckled with what she said. Him, doing that, stunned her.

His laugh is literally one of the best sound she ever heard in her whole existence.

Kinurot nito ang pisngi niya bago siya tinitigan nang malalim. "You're like a goddamn bunny, Sage."

"Bunny? Do you like bunnies?" She giggled in happiness. "Let's buy one!"

He sighed heavily. "What more do you want?"

"Safrino!"

"You can visit him anytime, but with me, are we clear?" he warned her.

Mabilis pa sa alas kwatrong tumango siya. "Uhm, mero'n pa!"

"What?"

"Give Crest a body!"

Kumunot ang noo nito. "You still haven't forgot about her?"

"She's a robot, robots should have their own bodies. 'Saka gusto ko marami akong friends dito sa palace. Kaya please?" Pinagsiklop niya pa ang mga palad para kumbinsihin ito.

"I can't do that."

Nakanguso siyang tumungo. "Ayaw mo ba talagang gawan ng body si Crest, Avenight? I want to bond with her! Please, gawan natin siya ng body," nagmamakaawa niyang sabi.

Avenight just glared at her. "Stop requesting things like I can do it in one snap. Matulog ka na ulit. You just slept for few hours, I'll wake you up again at lunch," he coldly said before walking away.

Sage crossed her arms before jumping on her bed. Masungit na naman ulit ang lalaki. Parang pinaglihi sa galit.

THURSDAY bowed his head when he stopped in front of Avenight who's reading papers. "My Lord, Princess Sage is already resting inside her bedroom when I checked her."

Inabot niya ang ilang mga papeles sa boss. "These are the investments Hecro made when we investigated about his information."

Avenight glanced at him quickly before closing his eyes to think. "Give Crest a body."

Kumunot ang noo ni Thursday dahil sa pag-iiba nito ng usapan. "My Lord? But she's not-"

"I don't care how it will turn out, just give that damn system a body just like what my wife requested," Avenight replied.

"You're calling her wife when you two are not even married," he murmured.

Nagmulat naman agad ng mga mata ang boss niya bago siya samaan ng tingin. "Are you talking back to me?"

Thursday shook his head while trying to suppress his laugh. "No, My Lord, I said that I will definitely talk to the headquarter about Crest's body."

Nanatili pa rin itong nakatingin nang masama sa kaniya bago umirap. "She's going to be my wife soon. Why do you care about what I want to call her?"

"Hmm? Of course, My Lord, it's your right to call her whatever you want. But-" He quickly shut up when Avenight pulled a gun. "I'll go now, My Lord! I don't have anything to say."

"Fuck you, asshole. You're actually trying to joke around?"

"No, My Lord. I'll leave now!"

Mabilis siyang tumakbo papalayo sa lalaki bago pa siya nito dalhin sa impyerno. He was just asking but Avenight has a bad temper, defensive pa.

Pikon talaga ito kapag dating kay Sage, lumalambot pa.

And Thursday goddamn knew that it wasn't because she's a woman, Avenight killed many women and he is always aggressive to both gender.

Sage is really something, that's all he knows.

It was only last week when Avenight said that he won't marry her for love and caring, but he's doing the exact opposite.

"Seems like everybody's falling in love except for me," Thursday sang silently before smirking.

Is he going to be the first shipper of that two? That's fucking insane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3M 435K 67
Highest Rank Reached in Action Category: Rank #1 Her innocence. Their violence. How come a weak and innocent girl manage to enter the academy. Except...
1.6M 63.1K 37
Lucienne Simons, also known as Lush Fox, is a best-selling mystery writer who is worshipped by millions of her fans. Everyone is eager to find out wh...
56.6M 1.2M 127
Mikazuki convinces Bullet to meet his birth parents after being taken away by the former leader of the most powerful mafia group, Black Organization...
9.9M 365K 53
I was called as the hummingbird with wings that could bring gorgeous chaos, a bird with sharpest beak and a bird with deceiving voice. I have the fea...