ππ„π˜πŽππƒ | 𝐃. 𝐃𝐒𝐕𝐒𝐧...

η”± amoursquill

"𝖠𝗅𝗅 𝖨 π—„π—‡π—ˆπ— π—‚π—Œ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍, 𝖨 π—ˆπ—‡π—…π—’ 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹ 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž..." π—§π—›π—˜ π—¦π—˜π—€π—¨π—˜... ζ›΄ε€š

ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝟒𝟣
𝟒𝟀
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
AUTHORS NOTE "
026
027
028
029
030
031/EPILOGUE
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
THE ALTERNATE ENDING

015

1.5K 65 66
η”± amoursquill

ASIA's POV

"Baby, do I really need to wear a tie?" Juan called out from inside of our walk-in closet. "Why can't I just, keep the collar open a little and show off the chains?"

I rolled my eyes as I pulled my braids into a half up- half down style. "You hang around Jordan too damn much...always tryna dress like a slut."

"Accusations!" Juan called out. "I don't dress like a slut!"

"Boy, yes you do." I giggled. "That's why you and Jordan are twins. Y'all both dress like whores. Even for formal events."

My thoughts got cut off by Juan coming around the corner in a black polo, black pants, red Gucci loafers, the collar of his shirt was slightly unbuttoned and he was showing off his chains—like the slut he is.

"If you think I look good, just say that." He chuckled, placing a kiss on my shoulder.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish, Juan." I said, giving him a warning glance through the mirror.

Juan chuckled and shook his head. "Asia please don't act like I don't be having you in here scre—."

Juan's words were cut off by the sound of rapid knocking on our bedroom door. Rolling my eyes, I got annoyed and walked over to the door.

I had planned to go off, but the moment that I opened the door and saw Amour standing there in tears like something that happened that finally caused her to break down.

"NOW WHO IN THE HELL DONE HURT MY LITTLE SISTER?!" Juan shouted, shoving me to the side and wrapping his arms around Amour.

"Amour what happened?" I asked, moving Juan from off of her, so she could fully explain herself.

Amour opened her mouth to say something, but all that came out were sobs and she placed her face in her hands and cried harder.

Juan's phone buzzed, and he picked it up, and looked at the screen. His eyes widened as he handed the phone to me. I took the phone and read over what was on the screen and looked over at Amour.

Oh no...

"Is this about Les?" Juan asked, kneeling down beside her.

Amour nodded her head and sniffled. "It's not just the trade. We just..."

"Y'all just what?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

I hope she didn't say what I think she's about to say. If so, I was gonna have to have a long conversation with Les after this because what the hell? Why would they end things over something this small?

"Y'all broke up?" Juan asked, rubbing her back.

Amour nodded let out a deep breath and pushed her curls from out of her face. "Yeah. We did."

Oh my gosh. Why did this shit have to happen today.

"Did you...did you want to break up?" I asked her, sitting down beside her.

Amour shook her head and sniffled. "No, but I told him I wasn't moving to Houston, and he said that the relationship wasn't continuing if I didn't go with him and he said 'make your choice'..."

Amour trailed off, her hands started shaking like they did when she got mad or felt too many emotions at one time. She shut her eyes and took several deep breaths as a way to calm herself down; once she was calm, she opened her eyes and wiped her eyes.

"and I swear, when he said that, he sound just like my dad...and i stood my ground." she continued.

I looked over at Juan and made a slight motion with my head, motioning towards the door, my silent way of telling Juan to go talk to Les.

Just as Juan opened the door, Steph burst in and looked at Amour, and shut the door behind him. He looked between Juan and I and crossed his arms.

"Now what the hell happened?" Steph groaned.

"Amour and Les broke up..." I mumbled, pushing my hair from out of my face.

Steph's eyes widened and then he huffed. "Oh! I'm not gonna sit here and act like I didn't see this coming. From the minute the trade rumors came out—this isn't making anything better...okay, umm..and I also figured because Les stormed out of here like that New York in him was about to come out."

"Amour, if you don't wanna come to the dinner, that's completely okay..." Juan said. "I understand—."

Amour shook her head and stood up, placing a smile on her face that didn't match her eyes at all. "No, I'm going. I need to...take my mind off of all this."

"Amour, are you sure—."

"I'm fine," She said, letting out a laugh. "This is just another thing I just gotta let roll off my back, you know?"

I scrunched up my face. "Let roll of your back? Amour this is not—."

Juan shook his head at me. "Don't. You gotta let her handle it the way she handles it."

I knew that Juan was right, but nothing about this situation seemed right. If neither of them really wanted things to end, then why in the world did they even have to go the route of ending things?

I knew that Amour loved Les; he had become one of the most important people in her life. Losing someone that important to you could mess with your head, and what I was afraid of was the path that this was going to take her down, because let's face it—that girl did not know how to handle her emotions well.

SERENITY PAYTON

Donte and I walked inside of Asia's house with Landon in Donte's arms, smiling like the happiest kid in the world. He and Donte were matching in their white polo shirts, black pants, and black and white converse.

Let's just say, they both look very handsome...

Everyone was sitting around the living room, talking or—if you're the guys: arguing about something regarding a ring or something along those lines.

Everything seemed normal, but I looked around and I realized that three things were wrong: one being that Maria was holding a bunny, two Les wasn't here, and three Amour was...flirting with Killian.

Or that's what it seemed like...I don't know, but all I know is that they both had wide smiles and they were giggling their asses off.

Where the fuck was Les at?

"Look at y'all coming in here looking like one big happy family!" Asia said, smiling widely at Donte and I.

"I take it that you two are either back together or working on things?" Jordan asked, his arm draped over Angel.

Angel grinned. "You're glowing girl. Don't tell me y'all fucked already because shes smiling hard as hell."

"I'm glowing from happiness," I lied. "That's all."

"Alright now," Juan chuckled. "If you pop up pregnant again, I'll have to knock both y'all out, because there isn't a damn ring on my sis finger."

Donte chuckled. "It'll be there soon, trust me."

"Better be." Klay said. "Or I'ma have Maria toss you off our yacht."

Maria chuckled, smiling up at me. "And best believe, I'll have a smile on my face when I do."

"Why are you so violent?" Donte asked, looking down at Maria.

Maria shrugged. "I was born this way, kid."

"Can I have my nephew please?" Angel said, holding out her arms to Landon.

Landon smiled widely and literally jumped into Angel's arms and laughed happily. Jordan grinned and looked over at Landon. "Look man, I love you bud, but you gotta stop stealing my woman from me, ight?"

Landon paused and looked Jordan dead in his face—literally—and immediately started laughing, leaving Jordan with this stuck look on his face that made us all start laughing.

"This lil nigga just laughed in my face," Jordan said in shock. "He hang around Asia too much."

Asia's head snapped up from behind her camera and she had this shocked look. "What did I do?"

"You teaching my nephew to laugh in niggas faces, that's what." Jordan said.

"Actually I taught him that." Kasara said.

We all turned to her and our jaws dropped one by one seeing that she was standing next to Gary. They both had on all black, matching down to the shoes and his arm was draped over her shoulder.

"Okay, what the fuck did I miss? When did these two get together?" Klay asked, looking at all of us.

"The hell if I know." I said shaking my head.

Just as I was about to ask when Gary and Kasara got together, my attention was diverted once I heard Amour laugh out loud—which is unlike her—and I looked over, seeing her still chatting it up with Killian, but this time, they were standing closer to each other and her hand was on his chest.

What the fuck.

Quickly, I walked over to Killian and Amour and grabbed Amour's arm mumbling a short "let's talk" to her and pulled her into the kitchen.

"Well, that was rude." Amour muttered once I let go of her arm.

"What the hell is your problem!" I whisper shouted.

Amour narrowed her eyes at me. "What the hell is your problem? You're the one who dragged me away from a conversation. What the fuck, Rini."

"Why are you all in Killian's face just because Les isn't here? What would he think?" I snapped.

Amour flinched at the mention of Les' name and scoffed. "Why are you so worried about what Lester thinks?"

"He is your boyfriend and you're sitting in Killian's face flirting—."

"Why do you always do that?!" Amour snapped, narrowing her eyes at me.

Her outburst took me by surprise. She was never the type to just...explode like that. She looked as if she had been holding something back, like there were a million emotions she was trying to keep bottled inside, but clearly, I set her off. Bad.

But what did I even do.

"Do what?"

"Act like you're right all the time?! Act like you know every goddamn thing, when you don't! You really think that if I was still with Les, that I would be even glancing at Killian? No. I wouldn't have.

But no, you just have to be typical Serenity Payton. Always gotta act like you know everything when, in reality, you don't.

You never ask what's wrong or what happened or why someone is acting a way; you always take the difficult and disrespectful approach to things.

You wonder why in the hell Jaren was pissed at you, I get why Donte was always stressed out with you! I get why Jayson was even mad at you! Because you always shoot first and ask questions later! This is why! You just assume everything!"

My eyes widened in shock and I felt my heart drop. Is that really how people saw me? Or was she just taking her anger or frustration out on me? I doubt it, Amour wasn't that type of person to do that; so clearly I just got told about myself.

What did I do to deserve that? Damn.

"You and Les broke up?" was all I could mutter.

Amour threw her hands up and landed them down at her sides and smiled, her eyes full of hurt, anger, and frustration.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! You got it right," she said, her voice thick with sarcasm and venom. "Happy now?"

Once again, my heart dropped into my stomach hearing her call me out once again. I had opened my mouth to say something, but no words would come out.

Amour simply glared at me and shook her head, then walked out of the kitchen and back over to Killian. He noticed that her mood had changed and instantly said something that made her laugh.

Hmm...

JUAN TOSCANO-ANDERSON

3 hours later...

"Juan, I am beyond proud of you," Asia said, looking over at me with a wide smile. "You are so driven for your goals in life and you prove everyone who has ever doubted you wrong.

You are a strong, independent, loving person and I love you so much and I'm inspired by you every single day. So toast to my man! For not only making his career high, but surpassing it as well."

I swear, this woman is the only person who can get me to blush.

"Thank you, baby." I said, leaning over and placing a kiss on Asia's cheek.

"Anyone know where Les at?" Kasara asked.

Steph shook his head. "Uh...I don't think we're gonna be seeing him for a while."

"Why not?" Donte asked.

I shook my head and cleared my throat. "How about we change the subject, huh? Like, uhh...Hamlet is turning 4 months next week and Maria and Klay are now...bunny parents?"

"Klay I thought you said you weren't getting her a bunny..?" Jordan chuckled.

Klay shrugged. "What can I say? I'd do anything for my wife to be happy. And if getting her the bunny was what it took, then I'd do exactly that. And I did."

"What's his name?" I asked, pointing to the grey and white bunny in Maria's lap.

"Thumper!" Maria said happily.

Angel snorted. "Like the bunny from Bambi?"

"Yep!" Maria said proudly, holding him up in the air.

"Girl if you don't get that bunny away from the table!" Asia exclaimed.

Maria cut her eyes at Asia. "Oh so, Hamlet can be at the table but Thumper can't?"

"Hamlet has a HIGHCHAIR!" I added defensively.

"Who buys a high chair for a pig?" Killian asked with a slight laugh.

"The Toscano-Andersons, apparently." Donte chuckled.

Killian's eyes widened. "Oh! Y'all are married? I didn't know. When did that happen?"

"Oh no, we're not." Asia said with a shake of her head.

"Yet. But it'll happen soon." I said with a proud smile.

Asia smiled. "Yeah, in a few years."

Instantly, the table became dead silent with the most awkward silence possible. I felt completely...and utterly embarrassed. My heart was in my stomach and I felt my anxiety shoot through the roof.

A few years? I didn't plan on waiting that long...

Across the table, Steph and Jordan gave me sympathetic and confused glances. I guess they were just as shocked and confused and thrown off as I was.

"Uh...excuse me.." I mumbled, sliding my chair back and getting up to walk off.

"You okay?" Asia asked, noticing my change in mood.

I nodded, not being able to look at her. "I'm fine. I just need some air.."

Quickly, I walked out of the restaurant and began pacing around up and down the sidewalk. I placed my hands on my head in frustration, counting to ten in an attempt to calm myself down, but it wasn't working.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the velvet box and opened it, revealing the ring I had gotten for Asia and just stared at it.

As I stared at the ring, I could hear Asia's voice over and over in my head saying 'in a few years' and it made me sick to my stomach. 

What was I gonna do now?

END OF CH. 015
What did you guys think??

- Y'all think Rini was wrong for what she did to Amour? Why or why not?

- Y'all think Amour was right for calling Rini out? Why or why not?

- Now why Asia do Juan like that 😂

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

Chino Hills Hoodrat η”± eli

δΈ€θˆ¬ε°θ―΄

1.2M 53.5K 59
"Whatever bro, you just a hoodrat anyway." 𝙖 π™‘π™–π™’π™šπ™‘π™€ 𝙗𝙖𝙑𝙑 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£
Love Lost (Drake & SZA) η”± ASHLEE

同人小说

19.5K 650 41
Returning back to the one place that he so desperately tried to get away from. Top NBA star Aubrey Graham finds himself back in his hometown after re...
151K 6.4K 51
Anaya Jackson is a 22-year-old World wide stylist. She's styled everybody from August Alsina to BeyoncΓ©. She also has a 4-year-old son who gives her...
Fetish η”± GrowingUpInTheEndz

青少年小说

3.4K 197 11
Book based in London, UKπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§