Limitless

By Haven_Dynamite

Avyanna always had been a mischief thing. She is always getting into trouble and doing mischief, getting ever... More

D I S C L A I M E R
P R O L O U G E
Characters :D
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8

Chapter 9- Unbearable Trip.

466 28 5
By Haven_Dynamite

Third Person P.O.V

The silence is too loud. The room lacked any kind of liveliness even with the presence of so many people. Everyone is wondering just what has happened with their family member Avyanna. Why was she the way she was?

It is like she doesn't like them and doesn't want to be interacting with them. The most confusing of this is that this "hate" does not only cease to the elders; it reaches out to her triplets.

And no one can figure out the reason, which leaves them infuriated, both with themselves and with her.

The somber mood is broken when the helpers bring out their breakfast, and all the members start to indulge in conversation.

They pushed the thoughts back as they had done in the past, focusing on the conversations within the family.

After completing the breakfast, the family shifted to the living room. Some went to their room to change into something else more presentable in public.

*********************************************************

Avyanna P.O.V

Pushing my AirPods into my bag, I straighten out in front of the mirror. Checking my outfit, happy with what I'm wearing, I click on some pictures.

While looking around, my eyes stop on the picture, settled on the bedside table. My eyes focus on the details of the two people in the picture. The smile on their faces as they pose for the picture with the natural waterfall in the backdrop.

My mind is diverted when I hear a door being slammed shut. Blinking slowly, I move my gaze away and adjust my bangs before making my way downstairs.

As I'm walking toward the staircase down the hallways, I pull out my phone complete my message and send it. As I start to hum to a song, I'm joined by another person's footsteps. Thankfully, they decided to not indulge in any small talk.

Pushing my phone into my pocket, as I start to descend the stairs because the random embarrassing thought of slipping down the stairs starts to cloud my mind. And it would be alright if I slip, but, my phone should be safe and sound if I do.

Once safely on the ground, I looked toward the members to see them watching us. My eyes drifted to my side when the owner of the footsteps stood beside me.

It was Edgardo.

"Don't tell me you coordinated," Antonio scoffed.

Taking notice of his outfit which was strikingly similar to mine, I smirked, "What to say? Great minds think alike," I replied making everyone snicker.

My answer led to the follow-up question of his, "And you kept Char out of it?"

My gaze drifted to the said person who was wearing the opposite of our colors. My outfit was black under the top with a red over shirt tucked in dark blue jeans with a black belt, black watch, and an off-white side bag, while Edgardo had a white t-shirt under a black-red combo jacket and black jeans with red and white sneakers.

(Edgardo outfit)

(Avyanna outfit)

Charlotte's was a short white dress with green leaves printed on it with white sneakers and golden hoops.

(Charlotte's Outfit)

Her face had a small smile on her face but, sadness was visible.

"I didn't know you had weak eyesight. Let me tell you, we all have white touch in our outfits, Antonio," I remarked and saw her face light up a little making me sigh.

You care for her- Ava sang in my mind.
Shut up. My reply shuts her up in the middle of her sentence.
An absurd sentence.

"Though why are you not carrying anything?," I asked her making her shrug, and say, "They carry my stuff," She put her hand out and Angelo handed her phone to her making me think what ifs.

What if she has to go to the washroom?
What if they separate?

But, I knew better than to comment.

The older started to make their way out, followed by us. Getting in, I sat on the window seat behind the driver seat.

Domenico was driving with Richard in the passenger seat. Behind him was his wife, and in the middle was Charlotte with me on the other side of her. Behind us, the remaining 5 people were sitting. Angelo, Giovanni, Emiliano, Edgardo, and Antonio.

I still don't get it, they could have taken another car but, everyone wanted to pool in one car since they wanted this to be "family-ly". They weren't this family-oriented before.

And how does going in separate cars mean breaking family? I didn't need to turn around to see the misery of Edgardo by squeezing between people who are, well, older than him.

Shortly we were on the road, and by some draw from the past, it was Angelo's turn to play music. They asked him to give the turn to me as well, I'm a recent addition to the family.

He asked. Bitterly. But, anyway, I refused. Politely.

As much as I could, I didn't need them to comment on my music taste. which is brilliant by the way. Everyone's is. And I partially wanted to hear a different person's taste in music. You never know when you can hear a fabulous song to add to your playlist.

As Angelo connected his phone to the car, he remarked.
"Let us show you or will let you hear the greatest hits of the time since you were in school."
"Do you think I was in jail or something?" I asked him.

"What? no. I meant that in boarding they don't usually allow students to have the freedom, to listen to music. Or we'll I thought." He commented.
Crossing my arms, I muttered, "Didn't think you were capable of thinking".

For the record, what he said was entirely wrong. We were granted the freedom to listen to or watch shows as per our wishes.

My thoughts broke when I heard SugarCrash! By Elyotto.

I saw the disappointed gaze of the elders on him while I hummed with it.
"You know this song?" I heard a voice, I didn't hear enough since I came back here. Giovanni's. His voice was soft but, mature.
"Yep, have it in my scream your lungs out playlist," I chimed when another song came upon me.

It was Stay by Justin Bieber with The Kid LAROI.

Angelo, Antonio, and Edgardo started to sing. Let me tell you, Edgardo's voice was the only bearable one. The other two were screaming, out of sync. How they are twins when they can't even scream together.

I started to bop my head along to the music. I lip-synced the lyrics as my eyes looked at the scenery passing.

The car stopped at a red light and there was a bit of a pause in between the songs. In the back was bickering about how the song should not stop while traveling. Which was true.

Music while traveling just hits differently.

I leaned forward and tapped Domenico's shoulder. He glanced at the mirror and I asked, "Which mall are we going to?"

"Inorbit," He replied. I nodded and leaned back as Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen started to blast into the car. Along with the car next to us.

I looked at them when they started to sing along. A bunch of guys. It looks like they are hitting puberty at the age of 30.

As the lyrics started to approach the chorus, I also started to bop my head with them. Ignoring the light hit by Charlotte on my thigh, I grabbed the small piece of paper they were giving me.

As the signal hit the green, they made a calling sign with their hand and drove opposite side than ours.

Silence.

Silence engulfed the car. The music stopped. I looked up and raised my eyebrows. Just then, I saw the mall. I pointed it out, "Is that the mall?" I asked, receiving disbelief looks.

"What the hell, Avyanna? Why you got that?" Emiliano voiced.

I shrugged as I tore it up, "Who said I was gonna be making the call?" I remarked.

The stares stayed on me, nevertheless. Sighing, I replied, "I was never gonna make the call. They were enjoying themselves. I just didn't want to ruin that."

Mr. Richard spoke up, "Still, Avyanna, do not do that again, it could have been taken otherwise,"

His reply made me clench my jaw, and as I opened my mouth to retaliate, Mrs. De Luca, expressed, "He meant, they could have taken otherwise. It could have turned dangerous. He isn't enunciating anything, otherwise, dear"

Not wanting to argue, I leaned back and turned my head to look out.

The silence was prolonged till Angelo changed the music and I got a nod from Charlotte. Probably about the mall. Though I could still feel the stares.

As we neared the mall, I got a call. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Sana. She was the person who volunteered to take over the upcoming event of the boarding school as I left quite abruptly and the official ceremony for the selection of the school committee is still to be held when the new academic session commences.

I heard her nervous rambling when I answered the call.

"Sana, calm down," I said as I gestured to Angelo to turn the music down. I pressed my other hand on my ear to listen more, but, still couldn't.

"Hello? Sana?" I said on the phone as Angelo continued to sing despite everyone asking him to shut up.

"Sana. Give me a second," I muttered on the phone thankfully she heard and stopped rambling.

Turning towards Charlotte, I smiled and said, "Can you lean that way a bit, please?"

She did as I asked and leaned toward Mrs. De Luca.

I adjusted myself as I turned to the back and leaned forward, snatching the phone from him and setting its power off. The music stopped as I returned my attention to the anxious wreck on the other side of the call.

I heard a small yelp and glanced behind to see the boys stopping Angelo from disturbing me.

"Okay, Sana, calm down. The principal gave his speech to someone I know and he sent it to me for proofreading. He would be reading from that only. Maybe with an improvise here and there but nothing out of the script. So, I can send you the details but, I don't have my laptop or tab with me so,- hey don't groan. I can work properly with my phone too. I can send it to you in some time. Till then go over the list. Most importantly keep yourself together." After the whole call, I finally hung up and opened my work-related stuff on my phone.

"Is everything alright?" Mr.Richard asked. Without looking up, I replied, "Yep, A little help from my side as I left suddenly," I gave a glance at him and the man beside him before focusing back.

"Can I have my phone back?" Angelo exclaims. Humming, I tossed the phone, as I did my work. He Hey-ed me, but, I didn't give him a reaction.

When I noticed we stopped, looking up we had reached.

"You are gonna park the car, right?" I asked Domenico. He nodded and I continued, "Then, we can come back together."

Everyone else nodding, left the car. Edgardo stayed though muttering something about wanting to stay away from the twins as long as he could.

Immersed in my work, I didn't notice Edgardo jumping from back to beside me or the car being parked.

Giving a call to Sana after finishing up, I finally breathed a sigh of relief. It's going to take a while to detach myself from the schoolwork.

We left the car and we walked together towards the mall entrance. Edgardo and Domenico both walked beside me.

Third person P.O.V

Charlotte was looking around as they waited for the remaining members. She left a bit awkward with boredom without Edgardo by her side. They have always been together since she can recall. And now not having him beside her just feels empty.

"Hey, look at that trio." She heard someone's voice from behind her. She looks up to see her older brother, Edgardo, and Avyanna making their way toward them.

"Holy. Are they models or something?" Another voice exclaimed.

It was true. The way they walked along with such grace and elegance. She looked around to see everyone was looking at the trio.

"Do you think they are in relation or siblings?" A voice asked. Their voice is filled with awe.

"The girl and the younger boy look the same. I think they are siblings, they look hot though. It might just be in the family, no?" Another guy whispered back.

"It feels as if I am witnessing a real-life badass audio edit," A girl commented.

Charlotte agreed to all of them, silently. The three of them looked like models, walking with power emitting from them.

As they reached the family, Avy didn't stop, she continued walking inside the mall. All followed after her, Ed walked by Charlotte's side, making her feel great, again.

Avy was standing in the middle of the floor, looking around.

"First time seeing a mall after so much time," Angelo commented, making Avy roll her eyes.

The younger twins still didn't get how she could defy them like that. So easily. Everyone is going easy with her since they don't want to make her feel wrong after just arriving here. But, she has been like that ever since, harboring the nerve to stand against them.

Without replying, she started walking, towards Starbucks.

She didn't ask the members if any of them wanted anything. That is rude.

Charlotte glanced over to see, her daddy looking sadly after Avyanna.

"How is she being rude to all of us when we have been nothing but welcoming," Angelo growled, continuing while looking at Daddy, "Why are you letting her get away with her rudeness? Let her come back, I'm gonna fix some sense in her,"

At that moment, Daddy's composure changed. Before he was just listening to him calmly, but now his eyes held rage and warning.

"Talk to her like that. And see what awaits for you." The simple answer, holding hundreds of promises of pain and regret.

Angelo, smartly, backed off, muttering, papa's princess. When Antonio pointed out that Avyanna was coming back.

Composing themselves, they smiled at her, when her reply, made them drop the smiles.

"So, We can meet back up at the food court in an hour. See ya when I see ya." She turned after proposing the deal when Charlotte grabbed her jacket in her fist, causing her to look back.

It wasn't a calming look. Her look made me release her from Char's grip.

"We came here together, we are gonna shop together, too." Giovanni asserted.

Her eyes scanned all of us and she nodded, gesturing us to walk.

Charlotte didn't know why but, had a feeling that this trip was not going to be a normal-ordinary trip at all.

Her eyes remained fixed on Avyanna while the thought raced through her mind.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiya everyone.

I'm thinking of doing a Q&A session at the end of every chapter for us to get to know each other better.

So here it is.....

Q Which was the first sibling book you read on Wattpad?

Do share your opinions on the chapter.

Kindly Pardon my mistakes.

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 3.3K 27
Flight attendant Alyanna Torres has always lived a jetsetter life. She has been free to roam the world and party all she wants wherever she wants. Bu...
470K 14K 38
Iris Garcia is a 13 year old girl who has been through more than anyone deserves. With a dead father, and a mother whose only coping mechanism is dru...
54.2K 998 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
345K 6.4K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...