The Immortal Monster in Mato

By Lunatic_Moon26

Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless kid who dream onto becoming a hero was bullied by his own classmates & former fri... More

Izuku & Yuuki's Info
Prologue: An Immortal Monster in Human Clothing
Chapter 1: MATO disaster and Monster from Another World
Chapter 2: Chief of the 7th Unit and Yuuki's Slave Form
Chapter 3: The Fight and becoming a Caretaker
Chapter 4: Three GODS and The Uncontrollable Monster
Chapter 5: 6th Unit & Yuuki's 2nd Slave Form
Izuku's Harem and Reason of Yuuki's love interest
Chapter 6: The talk, Finishing Move & Izuku meets the Monster
Chapter 8: A Monster that will protect the Humanity
Chapter 9: Nei meet the Monster & Izuku meet the Humanoid Shuukis
Chapter 10: Killing the God and Reiren's True Form

Chapter 7: MATO Exhibition Game begins!

999 30 3
By Lunatic_Moon26

()- Thinking
''- Whispering
[]= Mind Talking
**= Actions

The Shuuki got a hole on its body thanks to Yuuki's newly finishing move.

Himari: *finally happy on seeing the result* (This is really what you'd call a finishing move)

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} was surprised by the finishing move he made with Himari.

The impact was strong enough to destroy a chest and let the shuuki disappeared itself after it got one shot by him.

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: "Did... I just... do it? I got too into it. Will we able to do it again?"

Himari: "Don't worry."

Then many grounds voices was heard and all of the shuukis have starting to rise up to attack them both.

Himari: "The Mato is filled with practice targets"

~/Time Skip for a bit/~

Due to using in quick succession a finishing move that exerts the body, yuuki's fatigue was reaching its limit.

Yuuki: *laying on ground* Hah... Hah... Huff... Huff... (This is far, Huff... Huff... far more tiring than usual...)

Himari: *taking off her coat* "... This technique will damage you from time to time, but if we train until it becomes stable, it will not be a problem." *start blushing on what she's doing*

Yuuki: *then starts on blushing* "Hey that's-"

Yuuki was still speechless on the reward he will received from her even though Yuuki was already accustomed with it.

Himari have already done on taking off her coat and jacket leaving only her bra then she begins to take off it's clip from behind then raise it with both of her hands.

Himari: *blushing* "This is the ability's price. Good Grief. How Indecent..."

Suddenly, Yuuki's fatigue have started to disappear as he was still blushing until his fatigue had reach to 0%.

Yuuki: "Bring it on."

Yuuki turns around while raising his right arm and still blushing.

Yuuki: "We'll be right back to training once the chores are done! I'll make sure to master this technique, and in time, put it to good use!" (Let's go!) *starts on walking away*

Himari: *covering her naked top with both of her hands* "... That's the spirit."

~/Some days later/~

The 6th Unit have finally arrive in 7th unit dorm using a portal along with Izuku from behind the three girls.

Tenka: "Our goal will be the 6th Unit's complete victory."

Yachiho: "And let's make it elegant. An Elegant, Complete Victory!"

Behind the two, Sahara just smile while Izuku was looking forward to it but still on guard which they didn't notice.

Izuku: 'Mato Exhibition Games began.' *smirks* (Let's see what's your next move... Eight Gods of Thunder)

When they all arrived in there too early, Izuku went to search for the outside while Sahara went to the hot spring to relax.

Sahara saw the 7th unit members in there and she joined them on the hot spring before they begin the MATO Game.

~/With Shushu & Himari/~

Himari & Shushu was seen in the hot spring relaxing while they're waiting for the match to begun.

Shushu: "Looks like the matches are just around the corner"

Himari: "I'm ready to go. I'll be using a power they don't know how to counter, unlike the weapon transformation. I can do this!"

Shushu: "But the Himarin and Yuukey combo will end with the match, won't it?"

Himari: "I supposed. He is the chief's slave in the end, Plus I've got other powers to use."

Shushu chuckles on what Himari just said before she went up and sit on a rock while still in the Hot spring.

Himari: "But for today, I have to focus. Every soldiers in Mato will know the result of the match. The outcome is linked with the unit... with the chief's evaluation"

Shushu: *start listening then raise her thumbs up* "You've gotta show your cool side then!" *smiles*

Himari: *then clenched her fist* "Yeah. The chief put together this contest for me. So for her sake, I can't lose!"

Shushu and Himari was excited until Shushu realize something then began to asked a question.

Shushu: "Oh yeah, I wonder what other 6th unit member will come"

Himari then noticed a feet of someone else until she recognized who it was.

Both of them was surprise to see sahara is already naked and she also saw the two of them.

Sahara: *waves at them* "Hello~ we got here early, but they said preparations will take time, so I came to relax~"

Shushu: "Hooh... Did the 6th unit have someone like her?"

Himari: "She's Sahara Wakasa. She's not the type to come out often... So this is rare."

Then after Sahara went into the Hot Spring, she immediately gets fall asleep.

Shushu: "And now she goes to sleep. How funny!" looking at sleeping sahara with a smile*

Himari: "She's got guts." *looking at sleeping sahara*

~/30 minutes later/~

After preparations, Three of them went outside to meet with Kyouka and the others.

The 6th unit and 7th unit went to face with each other then Tenka & Kyouka begun to speak.

Kyouka: "With some of both of our units' members still away, our game choices for these matches limited."

Tenka: "But just as we planned, We'll be going with one-on-ones this time."

Izuku was outside the 7th unit dorm and barrier meanwhile Yuuki was inside the barrier which they didn't notice him then a girl begun to speak up and introduces herself as their referee while she already activates her peach ability called the Members Only Arena, "GINNA CLUB"

Ginna: "I will be your referee. 10th unit Ginna Bizen, at your service!" bows her head*

Through Ginna Bizen's ability, A barrier is deployed by using the lines she draws on the ground as its boundary. Those who gave their signature can enter the barrier and for signees, any damage taken inside the barrier in battles between them is completely healed. Thanks to her ability, no matter if it's for real matches or training, she is always in demand.

Ginna then begin on fan girling for the both the unit leaders.

Ginna: "This is such a dream-like power to me! I can watch the AntiDemon Corps up close! There's some who say the peach's blessing depends on the person's character, and knowledge, and I really agree!"

Tenka: "Even if a thousand shuuki came, this barrier would still hold up" *looking at Ginna*

Kyouka: "We're also counting on you as our referee" *looking at Ginna*

Ginna was super happy with stars on her eyes to hear that both unit leaders was counting on her as their referee while protecting them during the MATO Exhibition Match against the Shuukis but she didn't know that Izuku was outside the barrier looking out if there will be trouble.

Ginna: "YES! TEN-SAMA, KYOU-SAMA! I WILL GIVE MY ALL!"

Yuuki had noticed her strange reactions towards the unit leaders like Tenka and Kyouka.

Yuuki: ("KYOU-SAMA"... is she an Antidemon corps fan?)

Yuuki sweats drop on his face until both of them looked at each other then she changes her expression from fan girling to a cold stare which makes Yuuki surprised in a sudden change.

Yuuki: (WHOA! Her stare towards men are cold!)

Nei: "Alright, Everything is ready!"

Yuuki looked at where he heard the sound of kid then saw that Nei was wearing a bandana while holding a banner on her hands that was written as "Team Seven" which was created by Shushu Suruga and Yuuki begins to ask Nei a question.

Yuuki: "Did you make those?"

Nei: "I'm not a combatant, so I'll cheer with all I've got!"

Nei happily told Yuuki the answer to his question until Ginna speaks through a microphone on her hand which was heard by the two units and Izuku even though his outside the barrier thanks to his enhance hearing from SCP 682.

Ginna: "ALRIGHT! Let's begin with no further delay! On to the First Match!"

Yachiho from the 6th Units steps forward which Himari noticed it then She signal Himari to come until Himari raised her left hand to Yuuki who is standing behind her left hand.

Himari: "I'll go."

Yuuki transforms into his 2nd Slave Form right in front of their Referee and the 6th Unit Members with a smoke around him after kissing Himari's left hand.

Himari: "He'll also participate as part of my ability."

Yachiho: "I don't mind. Telling a Dog user they can't use their dog would be cruel. Bringing a man along won't make any difference."

Ginna: "The rules are: You lose if you give up, or can't continue! Your wounds will heal. So Fight without holding back!"

Yachiho: "I'll have you return to the Azuma House once I win. You'll live in my room and I'll be giving you a strict reformation."

Himari: "I'll be the winner, Yachiho."

Ginna: "BEGIN!"

Himari & Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} rushed towards Yachiho right after Ginna announced to begin the match while Yachiho arrogantly spoke to her little sister.

Yachiho: "A warning, Himari. You will die instan-"

Before Yachiho finished her words, Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} was already in front of her and he's ready to use the finishing move on her.

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: "Branding!"

Yachiho: "-TLY..."

The 7th unit & 6th unit was surprised on the first attack coming from Himari and Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} that knockes Yachiho back by force.

Yachiho didn't even notice the move that Himari & Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} used on her and start to get angry about it.

Yachiho: (What the hell... have you done out of no-where!?) "GOLDEN HOUR"

Both of them went back to their current position before the attack begins which Himari noticed something.

Yachiho was tired and have a sweat drop on her face while feeling the back of her neck before breathing out some air.

Himari: (She's tired...! So she turned back time!)

Himari then pulled the chain around the scarf in Yuuki's {Slave-Whirlwind} neck and ready to attack Yachiho once again with the same move.

Himari: (She managed to use her power even after the branding, then. I had already expected that.)

Ginna: "BEGIN!"

Yachiho: (She's moving differently. I have to know if it's a coincidence or if it was a planned.)

Himari and Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} have begun to make their first move once again.

Himari: (We'll go just as we planned!)

Yachiho: (My carelessness is gone. Also, Himari, you probably don't know that my power has grown.)

Yachiho begins to smirk while Himari & Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} was already in the air and they are ready to strike her down again with their finishing move.

Yachiho: (I'll show you how it's the fate of little sisters to lose to their big sisters through the use of my Prime Time!)

~/Back in the 7th Unit Dorm before the match have begun/~

Himari, Sahara and Shushu was now already wearing their under garments after taking a bath in the hot spring and Himari begins to ask Sahara a question.

Himari: "Can I ask you something?"

Sahara: "Hmm?"

Himari: "Did Yachiho do any special training for today?"

Sahara: "Hm... Anything is fine." *snore*

Himari call for her again by shouting at her.

Himari: "HEY!" *shouts*

Sahara: "Yacchi didn't do anything unusual. Maybe she's confident?"

Himari: "!..." *embarrassed*

Shushu: "She's looking down on you, Himarin." *tried to calm Himari down*

Sahara: (I shouldn't tell them about that training with Izuku then)

~/Back to the Match/~

Himari was seen in the air while she's riding in Yuuki's {Slave-Whirlwind} back and Yachiho prepared her gun before she aimed it at her little sister.

Himari: "A gun remodeled for mato uses. That's her main weapon, as I expected."

Himari pulled the chain hard and Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} already knows what she's thinking about then begins to boost his feet.

Yachiho grins knowing that she can hit her little sister now while in the air and begins to shoot her gun.

Yachiho: "Jumping into the air where you can't move was stupid. I'll stop time when they land and shoot them down."

Himari: "NOW!"

And through Himari's order, Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} suddenly disappear right after Yachiho shoot her gun in front of her only for her to get hit again by the surprised attack from both of them.

Yachiho: "!?"

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: "Branding!!"

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} manage to make Yachiho to cough a bit of blood from her mouth after she received a powerful blow through her body.

Then Yachiho looked back to Himari immediately and she saw Yachiho was smirking then she used her Power once again making Himari surprised for the sudden move.

Yachiho: "GOLDEN HOUR, 5-SECONDS TIME REWIND!"

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} got rewinded back to where he is in five seconds giving Yachiho sweat even more after using her power.

Yachiho: (I didn't expect him to kick the air to speed up. They got me by a hair. But)

Yachiho prepared both of her hands to used her power again with the same pose she did earlier with Himari.

Yachiho: (If I activate my ability earlier, When time gets stopped, the slave should be right in front of me.) *smirks* "GOLDEN HOUR! 5-SECONDS TIME STOP!"

Yachiho immediately aimed her Gun in front of her only to see that they're not there anymore.

Yachiho: "They are not here!?" *got surprised*

Yachiho looks around only to noticed that They are further away from her position until the time have reach to 5 seconds.

The time have begun moving again and they manage to land on the ground while Yachiho was running towards them.

Yachiho was already tired of using her power over and over which makes her fall right into Himari's plan.

Himari: (Alright, We made her waste an ability use!) "We'll keep going as we planned!"

Himari orders Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} which he follows it no hesitation.

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: "YEAH!!" (I can feel it really well. Himari's feelings of not wanting to lose, that is.)

Yuuki remembered what Himari talk earlier before they train in order to have a finishing move.

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: (She's someone who has the same goal of becoming a hero. I want to make her win! I'LL DO IT!!)

Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} have begun to increase his speed while circling around Yachiho which makes her mad while the 7th unit Nei & Shushu was cheering for her.

Kyouka didn't talk but focused only on the match and Ginna begins to blush on how amazing Yuuki was as the Slave.

Nei: "It's like he multiplied!"

Shushu: "Good! Blow her away!"

Ginna: "He's pretty amazing!" *blushed as she watches him amazingly*

Himari: "This Guy... No - Yuuki. He's moving far better than I imagined." *smiles* (I have to apologize for always treating him like a buffon. and for that I MUST WIN AGAINST YACHIHO!)

Golden Hour can't be used without delays. Once the strange pose, the "origin of the ability", begins you can either attack or escape, depending on the distance.

Moreover, you can tell whether Yachiho used her ability by looking at her face. If she shows fatigue, it's because she turned back time. And so we move differently from how we'd planned.

Himari: (She's only got a few uses of her ability left! Victory is ours as long as we keep making her waste her ability!)

Yachiho: *grins even more* (...I bet is what Himari's thinking right now! I've already seen through your thoughts and plans! I'll definitely bring you back home with a displeased looked on your face! I'll use my trump card after all! Behold your sister's greatness!)

Yachiho prepared her final pose to use her trump card which Himari noticed it and planned on dodging it like they did earlier.

Himari: (She's going to stop time! We can avoid it at this distance!) *pulled the chains*

Yachiho: *goes for a supreme pose* "PRIME TIME!"

Yachiho stopped time around her and saw Everyone are frozen including her little sister Himari and her slave Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}.

Yachiho: (They'd be out of range if I only had five seconds, But you can't escape if you're TEN SECONDS STOPPED! This ability's bottleneck is how it takes longer than Golden Hour to activate, but I knew that if I used it at that distance, you'd go for evasion.)

Yachiho used this chance and she run towards them then shoots them with her gun until it reaches 10 seconds.

Time resumes again, but both Himari & Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind} takes damage on it after receiving the shoots from Yachiho's gun.

Himari & Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}: "GUUH!!" *both of them takes the hit*

7th unit got surprised on the outcome of it while 6th unit were having a normal reaction since Izuku is the only one who always takes down Yachiho during their sparring before Sahara.

Yachiho: *walking towards Himari and Yuuki {Slave-Whirlwind}* "Prime Time! By striking a supreme pose, the amount of time I can manipulate doubles"

Himari: "I didn't... think... you'd have such thing..."

Yachiho: "My growth is also that of a genius! Your defeat will be for not taking that into account!"

From a distance, Black portal appears and a familiar three Gods appear which Izuku noticed them immediately.

Izuku: *smirks* (They're here...)

SCP 682: [What will you do to them now Izuku?]

Izuku: [I'll help the 6th & 7th units if they are in danger 682]

SCP 682: [If you say so Izuku but for a meantime what will you do?]

Izuku: [I'll just watch them all from here for now]

Shikoku: "HEEH. Things are looking heated. Let's observe for now"

Shikoku was holding her black snakes on her neck while she's watching the Azuma siblings match along with the Jouryuu & Reiren.

Shikoku: "Our enemies might increase. The more, the merrier"

Reiren: "I'll handle it this time. You already had your rampage with that third unit or something."

Jouryuu: "We need to be careful here as well."

Reiren: "And tell me why do we need to be careful around these obsoletes?"

Shikoku: "I have a bad feeling that he's here to protect the 7th & 6th units."

Reiren: "You mean that obsolete that can summon shuuki just like us?"

Jouryuu: "Yeah, I don't think we can just fight him head on like we did last time"

Reiren: "That obsolete just overpower us by luck."

Shikoku: "I don't think that he fought us all and overpower us by luck in there."

// To Be Continue //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 4.3K 30
Izuku Midoriya is one of the most trusted Guardian Angels in all of heavens creations. He's spent most of his time on earth watching over those who n...
265K 10.2K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...
202 17 10
Izuku and Katsuki, now friendlier with each other, Still have a few flaws in their relationship. But what will they do when they are attacked by a vi...
57.1K 1.2K 20
βœ”οΈŽFemale Izuku (Izumiki Bakugo- Midoriya) βœ”οΈŽBakudeku βœ”οΈŽEngaged/ Married Bakugo and Izuku (Izumiki) βœ”οΈŽSame Class 1-A ????Smut???? Probably not :) ~~~~...