Deal To Love

Door A-n-u-s-h-r-u-t-i

Every girl dreams of a Prince Charming as her life partner. Chaos arises within the heart when she actually... Meer

Charecter Aesthetics
Prologue.
1.Who is She?
2. The Coronation.
3. Friendship Proposal!
4. Not Single Yet Not Mingled
5. The Promise.
6. The Sudden Shocks.
7. Moments to Share.
8. A Sudden Twist..
9. A Contract!
Officially Together...
11. New Beginnings.
12. First day✿
13. Bossy Bestfriend.
Frustrated Boss!
The Rooftop.
Reviving the Past
No More than Friend?
18. The Rituals
CAN'T LET YOU GO SO EASILY
20. KNOWN YET UNKNOWN
A New Suspect!
The Warm Night...
Never Mind:It's just Friendly Hickeys
A Trip with Ex? No Way!
Expectations!
Dreams?
Do you worry about my Emotions?
A Drunk Keshav!
Solving The Problem?
END OF THE CASE?
R.I.P. Vijay.
A Chance!
Uma's Grihapravesh.
Celebrations.
Dance Battle.
Making Love.
A Good News?
Happy Moments.
Accusing Fate.
Arrival of Shraddha.
The Hidden Pain.
SILLY HER...
Krishna's Message..
Her Diary
Yes, This is how Love wins...
The End. The Start of the New Beginning.
Bonus

Shower Romance.

325 27 13
Door A-n-u-s-h-r-u-t-i

They  were  so lost in his hazel eyes that they didn't felt the water on on their skin. Keshav smoothed his hands  on her skin. He traced his fingers from her arms to her lips. He looked at his wife and pecked her lips. And after the kiss, Keshav hugged Rai. He closed his eyes but felt Rai everywhere. He remembered those words Chahat once told him. Her each and every line got true. He smiled when he got his answers. He wanted to confess it but his inner man stopped him.

“Will you confess here at bathroom?” his inner self asked him. So he decided not to confess it cause he didn't wanted to leave this moment.

“What are you thinking brother?” she asked while smirking emphasizing the last word.

Keshav broke the hug and scooped her in his arms. “ I'm not your brother girl.. but sure... I can make a brother for Basant's daughter”  he teased her with his double meaning jokes. He managed to unlock the door before keeping the wet girl on a stool. He put off the shower and took his towel. He dried his wife with his towel before drying up him.

“Look you got me wet. I have to change now. ” she said while controlling her shyness.

“You better change other wise you will spread virus.” He mocked her.

She made faces and walked off from there the latter changed her clothes in other room. She pulled on her night pink pjs.

Time skipped. Both were in their own respective rooms. Rai didn't approached to his room thinking it would become awkward while on the other hand Keshav too was getting bored without her. He was going restless to have her in his surroundings.

Being impatient, he finally stood up on his toes and walked towards her room. Rai too was walking from the opposite direction. Keshav was walking blind while Rai was focusing on her phone. And what could we expect from their carelessness, they bumped with each other.

“Hey? O I see it's my lady.” he walked closer. Rai rolled her eyes as she didn't expected him to act suddenly cheesy.
She pushed him and ran to kitchen.

“You dare me to push? Huh?” he furrowed his brows with fake annoyance.

She sighed and looked at the boy. “You!” she pointed her index finger to him.

“What me?” he got up while brushing his pants and t-shirts.

“I'm hungry! Keshav... That's why I pushed you.. you know right I eat little and I become hungry all sudden?” she again turned back.

She tried to take the packet of cornflakes from the very upper berth of the shelve. She was trying her best but can't her height didn't supported her to do so.

Seeing her trying all these, Keshav chuckled and put his hands on the back. He came near her and raised his hand to get it. While doing this, he intentionally rubbed his hand from hers obviously to make Rai look him and to make an eye continue. She even did it though.

I poured some warm milk from the steel vessel in a bowl.

“ Well when we are going to Maharashtra?” She asked sitting on his bed.

He put his finger on his chin. “ Well not today.. I want to spent my whole day with you..” he said and she chuckled.

He turned off all the lights and curtains. 

“ What you will do?” she asked.

“ Let's sleep cuddling eachother.” he said which made Rai rolling her eyes.

“ What? Do you want me to do anything else?” he smirked.

“ This is my room. ”

“ No this is our room ” He pulled her on the bed and cuddled her .

Soon sleep hovered them.

Keshav's PoV.

Sounds cheesy but I acted so much creepy with her. Well honestly I enjoyed the shower with her and looking at her expressions I guess she too also enjoyed it. After a sleep in her embrace I woke up. My phone buzzed with a message. It was from Basant. He sent me a photo. I was in awe looking how the baby was holding Monica's finger. I looked below the photo as he wrote. Uma. The baby was a girl.

Can't wait. coming tomorrow.
I texted him back.

At the very next moment Basant texted me with a smiley. I was really very happy for him. I again zoomed the picture of the baby. She was sleeping keeping her mouth open. I looked at Rai. She looks the same when sleeping.

The feeling was though mutual but I think I have hurt her in many ways. I use to blame myself for everything back then. But now I realise that if I can't have her in my life, I can't make my life better. She is the one I care about the most along my family.

I plugged my earphones and listened to the playlist she once shared. Her taste of music is not bad. I'm always a Ed Sheeran fan but I feel very relatable when I hear the retro song.

Mera Dil bhi kitna paagal hai yeh pyaar toh tumse karta hain.. Mera dil bhi kitna paagal hain... Yeh pyaar toh tumse karta hain...I suddenly stopped as my battery was dead. I again started to sing the song.

Mera dil bhi kitna paagal hain yeh pyaar toh tumse karta hain... Mera dil bhi kitna paagal hain yeh pyaar toh tumse karta hain.. par---

I paused as I forgot the lyrics but I heard a sweet feminine voice started with the lyrics.

-- par saamne jab tum aatey hon par samne jab tum aatey hon.. kuch bhi kehne se darta hain. O mere saajan O mere saajan.

Yes it was Rai obviously.

“Wow!” I was amazed by her voice. 
She smiled sheepishly.

“Well have you called Kinshuk?” she asked in a serious tone. I assured her that I called him.

“They are performing some rituals” I said.

She folded the quilt and kept it tidily.
POV ends.
*************************************

“ Basant, when we are going home?” Monica whined.

“ Just two days more baby.. we and our baby will soon enter in our home. ” Basant said while making the baby laugh.

Monica was happy. “ It looks like Uma will be Daddy's girl.” she chuckled while leaning.

“ Yes ofcourse she is my girl. I have proof. And I trust my wife. ” he said while playing.

Monica palmed her forehead at disbelief on his comment. “Dumbo!” she muttered.

“Uma will be beautiful like her mother.” Basant complemented.

Monica blushed but immediately covered it up. “Look, I'm her mother obviously she would get my traits. I have proof.”  she smirked looking the reaction of Basant at her Comment.

“Why are you saying like this? Dekha Uma? She always pressed me down. ” Basant complained to his one day old daughter.

“ Dekha Uma, your daddy is now blaming me.” Monica complained too.

Basant chuckled and hugged her tightly. “ Okay baba, sorry.. Grant me your pardon my highness.” he demanded dramatically.

“Granted!” She replied all smiling.
He kissed her forehead. “Are you hungry?” he asked. Monica nodded negatively. He caressed her hairs and pecked her lips. He made her to consume the medicines.

“Rest now okay!” Basant placed the quilt on her.

************************************
Rai's POV.

We were really very  bored then  Keshav asked me to sleep again. As he is really very lazy cat. Meanwhile I popped up an idea to watch movies.

“Umm Hollywood or Bollywood?” I asked him.

“I don't know.. well if you are okay let's watch hollywood. ” He said.

I obeyed and played Twilight. It's my favorite movie in Hollywood. And the reason is obviously the Handsome God Robert Pattinson.

“ He is not so handsome Rai.” he said while I rolled my eyes at him.

“ Keshav don't lie. He is the epitome of Handsome. Look at his sharp jaw. Look at his eyes bro..” I was cut off when Keshav put a finger on my lips.

“Will you stop calling me bro...” he frowned.

“Got you.. Btw it was not brother wala bro. It was Dude wala bro. ”

“ Then use Dude instead.” he said.

“ How can I call my husband Dude?” I asked. Yes it was important. I always blurt something meaningless. Though I just pronounced bro, it doesn't mean that I'm his sister.

“ You talk very much!” He shut me up.
At this point I guess I literally talked much. But he is one who get irritated.

“Fine! I am not talking.” I folded my arms and zipped my lips.

****POV ENDS *****

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24.4K 262 8
"I will not listen to any more of your insolent behaviour boy. You brought this on yourself. You marked this young woman and now you must take her as...
8.6K 1K 18
She was meant to be a Princess. A Royalty. First Girl born after decades in the Family. But Ashima Rajput never knew. Living a perfectly peaceful lif...
79.2K 2.7K 13
She doesn't even know that she dated a prince
404K 20K 32
•||completed ||• When Sonakshi's father arranges her marriage in a business deal she was forced to crush her dreams and marry a stranger. Things get...