𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘...

Av -monstza

It's back and currently open !!!i do not own any pictures used credit goes to the lovely artist!!! Mer

✔︎New Rules
Skipped Over Rules
✑𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓜
𑁍|Fᴇᴍᴀʟᴇs|𑁍
⚔︎│Captain
✫│𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍✵
☾│𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜
"Thief!"
Vampire
❥➸︎𝐶𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑
𖣔| 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁
𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌
Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
Princess | Enya
Kitsune | Kelani
Assassin | Ramona
"Sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ? 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍" | 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝙵
༄|𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂│༄
》︎The Heist
𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 2.0:𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐴𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡
Tʜᴇ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎
"𝑃𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑈𝑝 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒" | 𝐺ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝐹𝑎𝑐𝑒
Mafia Leader | Liam
Warlock | Aaron
Undead | Kai
Pop Up Scenario☀︎︎

Rich Prick | Iris

303 7 238
Av -monstza

. . . . .
✴︎ . ✧ . ✴︎
. . . . .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┅┉┅┉

☁︎︎ General information

☁︎︎ Personality

☁︎︎ Appearance

☁︎︎ Etc

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

◤︎

"I love....me, don't you"

◢︎

❤︎︎
𝄄︎
𝄄︎
𝄄︎
⇣︎

↱︎

𝔾𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

                 ↲︎

N A M E

____________________

↪︎Iris Walton

N I C K N A M E

____________________

↪︎

GENDER

____________________

↪︎Female

A G E

____________________

↪︎21

S P E C I E S

____________________

↪︎human

S E X U A L I T Y

____________________

↪︎Bisexual

↱︎

   ℙ𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒

                    ↲︎

P E R S O N A L I T Y   T Y P E

____________________
ESFJ

P E R S O N A L I T Y

____________________

↪︎ Iris cares about how she appears more than anything. She will bring her best outfits/looks and nothing less. She's an very confident yet arrogant and boastful. Iris was always confident, but normally was very warm and empathetic to others. She has always been a social butterfly, but now she's more quiet then usual. She is very hypersensitive, maybe has a chance at being an actor from his dramatic she can be. Iris is a creative individual, she loves design and creating clothes. The woman does have a strong heart, she can be expressive at times. The money has indeed changed her a bit. Iris is a very money driven individual coming off ungrateful at times, like a spoiled brat. Other times coming off as a mean girl, bit of a bully actually. Letting her expensive items and beauty flaunt to shoe just how important she is. Which shot her to popularity, reminding her that being at the top feels absolutely great. She has a very high head, feeling as if she's above someone that isn't on her level of wealth. Iris is also a flirt, she teases a lot and leads people on but she never goes through with it. It's very rare to see her in a relationship for long. Though Iris is a sight to see, her personality is as spoiled as expired milk. Her friends are her downfall, even when she tries to be nice they encourage her not too or her world would crumble.

L I K E S

____________________

↪︎money
fashion
pasta
seafood
classical music
the colors green and red

D I S L I K E S

____________________

↪︎ her fake friends, though keeps them around
bring told "no"
rejection
being wrong
sushi
fast food restaurants
feeling used
Coffee

F E A R S

____________________

↪︎Claustrophobia- fear of tight spaces

↱︎

   𝔸𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

                       ↲︎

◤︎

             ◢︎

↱︎
   𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠.
                                   ↲︎

F A M I L Y

____________________

↪︎Father- Dennis Walton
Mother- Angel Walton/Deceased

O C C U P A T I O N

____________________

↪︎Occasionally Assistant/ Secretary for her father

C L A S S

____________________

↪︎High

P I E R C I N G S/ T A T T O S

_____________________

↪︎few scars from roughing with other kids when she was younger

S K I L L S

_____________________

Iris skill lies in her ability of design. From furniture to clothing to housing, she's just good at it. Although she'll never tell Mathematics is her strength as well and she loves the subject. Her strength lies in her witts and smarts, she only acts like she doesn't have much of it due to her label.

F L A W S

_____________________
↪︎ She tends to be selfish at times, forgetting what goes around comes around. Iris has a fear of being and living the way her and her father were before the riches were involved, sure they were fine at times ,but who wouldn't want to be better? Feeling embarrassed and small is also another thing of hers. having attention for the wrong reasons. Wanting to fit in. Her "friends"

H A B I T S

_____________________
↪︎drinking tea
↪︎Cleaning
↪︎making coffee, but she doesn't drink it

H O B B I E S

_____________________
She loves to dress up to styles others

O T H E R

_____________________

↪︎ she has a male Shiba Inu named, Potato

. . . . .
✴︎ . ✧ . ✴︎
. . . . .

S C E N A R I O

one

You are a bodyguard for the Walton family. Mostly just for the daughter, Iris, since her father already hired someone to watch his back. She had been invited to a social party and thought it would be good to talk to new people. You agreed, not liking the people she currently surrounded herself with anyway.

About an hour into the party, the "friends" had found Iris and they hung out for a bit. One asked you to retrieve them a drink. You obliged only after Iris said she was fine, and because she couldn't stand to be around them anymore.

Upon returning, the table was empty. You began looking around the room for them, but they were nowhere to be found. Eventually you found the three women coming downstairs, but no Iris.

All three of them shook their head when you questioned them about her whereabouts. "Actually, I think she went to the bathroom. Down the hall" one of them laughed as they walked by you.

You immediately ran down the hallway, opening the bathroom door. She wasn't in there.
"I'm going to loose my job" you mumbled to yourself. The sound of someone beating on a door pulled you from your thoughts and led you outside.

It didn't take long for you to figure out it was the closet and sounded like screaming, and maybe crying on the other end.

Quickly, you opened the door to see Iris hyperventilating with watering eyes. Her palms were red from beating on the door. She immediately stood up and began wiping her face seeing you.
"No..I'm fine.." she shook her head before you could say anything.

You..?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

281K 13.2K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
224K 34.9K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
69.6K 3.2K 74
❤️
156K 3.5K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad