✫│𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"𝚆𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎? 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚘"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NAME
"It's not really important.."
Evelyn Smith

GENDER
"...you can't see?"
Female

NICKNAME
"None"
Eve

SEXUALITY
"I'm into males...only"
Straight

AGE
" old enough to drink"
23

LOOKS

✫SPECIES✫"I've told you this already"Human

SPECIES
"I've told you this already"
Human

PERSONALITY
Evelyn tends to be very authoritative, she takes on the leader role not the follower nor does she like having to be a follower. Evelyn thinks outside of the box, clever, always looking at more than one way to do something and is almost never aggressive yet a bit intimidating. She also has a very fast mouth, taking back with smart comments is her specialty. She is very adventurous, one reason why she's a knight along with liking to stand for something instead of sitting pretty. She's also helpful and nice to everyone, yet cautious of everything. She's usually the type of observe more so than socialize and likes to be alone more as well. If anything, she only shows seriousness and leadership while doing her job. When not? She's more casual and laid back. She is calm all the time between on duty and off.

LIKES
being a knight
her sword
sleep
being a leader
fighting
adventures
building things
painting
strawberries
people who talk a lot

DISLIKES
anyone telling her what to do
doubting her
gender rules in the Middle Ages
being cruel
peanuts (she's allergic)
calling her a "slave"
tight spaces
nosy people
drunks/drinkers
gossip/gossipers in general

BACKSTORY
Find out

STRENGTHS
•physical
•fighting[combat]
•anything that can cause damage

WEAKNESS
•any subject about her parents
•mental strength
•tight places/areas

OCCUPATION
Knight

POWERS
"Don't he foolish"
None

OTHER
└she's claustrophobic
└allergies:peanuts
└favorite color- navy blue

SCENARIO

1
"Who knows there could be another attack on the kingdom" Evelyn stayed as you both walked down the hall of the castle, exiting your bedroom and going to your throne room. Being you had the title of the king while she was just a female knight who just so happened to be an somewhat of an advisor.  "Evelyn, calm down. The attack is being handled" you stated, slightly irritated since she was pestering you about the recent assassination that was attempted on you and you constantly brushed her off. "Being handled?!" She stated. You sighed and looked at her, "yes it-" you were cut off by the glass breaking and a flaming arrow just barley missing you and hit the floor. You looked at Evelyn, "oh..it's handled huh?" She said, placing a hand on her hip. You..?

2
Being king wasn't easy for you, especially when it involved being captured but another kingdom. You sighed, being held captive against your will wasn't really the best way to go about spending your time right now, but it's about all you had. On top of that, you had a few bruises on your face and body from the king not being so very pleased with your comments and indirect answers to his questions and statements.

Having no idea of what time it was due to no windows or anything in the cells, You turned your head to the metal door of the cell room as it opened slowly, expecting the king. Fortunately, for you it wasn't the horrid king of the castle it was a woman. Unfortunately for you, she stepped in and you noticed she had knight armor on so it couldn't be a good thing. "Hey..(Y/N) is it?" She whispers as she closed the door behind her and walked over to the cell. "Don't take it personally but I'm here to help." You..?

3
You walked through the woods, gathering wood for the cold season to come. You sighed seeing it was sundown so you began to head back with the wood you had gathered up, until you heard the sound of grunting and leaves crunching under someone's feet. Not many people walked out into the woods so it rang your imaginary alarm a bit.

Walking towards the sound, you stood behind a few trees to get a good look without being noticed. Evelyn sighed as she sat up from the ground, her hand over a would on her side and stomach. You noticed the female knight in a pain clearly not going to make the knight bloodied up. ....You?

4
Make it up