I wanna go home

By likeadiamond0

Twilight but I don't know anything about it, and try to make fan fiction about it πŸ˜ƒ When did I write this? More

Meeting you...
N-new beginnings
Determination and axe body spray
Back again
Talk to me
Back to normal
Another contender!?
Ok stop
Imma eat your eyes so you can't see his lies (not meaningful)πŸ˜”
I want to foramlly invite yall to the end of the story!

Author's note

0 0 0
By likeadiamond0

Writing an author's note a year later feels weird, but I'd just like to say I don't know was crack I was on a few months later...

I transferred to Ao3, so I'll stop posting here, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 239 12
To prevent the enemy from moving next door, Dante - king of vampires and the annoying eldest brother of the Ventura clan - enlists the help of his e...
177K 8.2K 28
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
19K 1.8K 25
π‘·π’π’π’…π‘·π’‰π’–π’˜π’Šπ’ fanfic α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«α‹ ထားပေးကြပါထုန်း... ထခုမှစရေးတာမို့ α€œα€­α€―α€‘α€­α€•α€Ία€α€»α€€α€Ία€›α€Ύα€­α€•α€«α€œα€­α€™α€·α€Ία€™α€šα€Ία€”α€±α€¬α€Ί α€”α€¬α€œα€Šα€Ίβ€Œα€α€½α€„α€·α€Ία€œα€½α€Ύα€α€Ία€•α€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€•α€«α‹ [ * PondPhuwin ကိုထိခိုက်...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...