Junior ASR imitating his fath...

Bởi AnonymousMe91

A cute journey of Junior ASR that is Arush Singh Raizada who loves imitating his father Arnav Singh Raizada e... Xem Thêm

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Part 6

4K 454 82
Bởi AnonymousMe91

Even while working, his mind was with his son whom he has left under Aman's care in AR. Nope he wasn't worried for Arush nor did he doubt Aman capability to take care of his little one. Actually it was the other way around.

He was seriously concerned for both poor Aman and his employees whom by now must have got the dose of the real naughty side of his Arush.

He was well aware that Arush must have troubled Aman a lot for nowadays his boy was on a spree to imitate him to the tee. If anything Arush was like him already in so many ways. He was stubborn as hell and when he has his mind set on anything he wouldn't rest until he gets what he wants.

For the umpteenth time since morning he cursed his own genes which were the cause of that. No matter how much both Khushi and Arnav tell Arush that he need not copy paste his dad because he was already like him anyways but Arush won't have it.

His lips quirked up remembering the the last couple of weeks in which Arush has kept his parents on toes as well as made them shocked and laugh almost all the times at his adorable antics.

Be it that morning when Arush imitated him using his laptop and bluetooth that he sneaked out from his parents closet. Or his little one irritating him with 'Sami' and crazy dance moves like his Khushi.

Oh how he left everyone in fits of laughter with his own unique version of Khushi's 'What the' song. DARE he say he even surpassed his mother in teasing ASR.

And of course last but not the least, this morning when he shocked him dressing in a mini three piece suit like him and had done exactly what he did in his every day morning routine especially his departing kiss to Khushi. His boy was a pretty sharp observer of everything and everyone around him especially of his parents.

That led to his insistence to go with him to office and when he didn't agree his own son has made a deal with him that if he took him to AR then he would stop teasing him with that ridiculous name, Sami, only to chant the same ridiculously right after Arnav agreed; saying that there was still time for them to leave for office so he could say it till he reach there.

Arnav laughed shortly while signing off the papers making the worker before him shocked.

Did he just hear ASR laughing? As far as he knew the papers contained the detail of the problems and the solutions regarding it. Did he like his work? It boosted that employee's morale without any reason.

Arnav handed him the file and stood up to grab his things to leave leaving an enthusiastic worker behind who promised himself to work harder to get this kind of appreciation from his boss again.

Meanwhile, Arnav hopped on in his SUV and started the car with a smile intact on his face remembering the countless blissful moments with his Khushi and their adorable son over the years.

His Khushi and his little one has brought unbridled joy in his otherwise dark lonely life that he lived before being a heartless being that he was that his past betrayals forced him to be.

Not only did she make him face all his demons and helped him make peace with it but also accepted him with all his flaws, loved him unconditionally and even made him a father of such an amazing boy who has become both of their reasons to smile and live life to the fullest every single day.

He has promised himself he would cherish this happiness, them, throughout his life. He remind himself that everyday before starting his day so that he doesn't err.

Seriously he could not thank Khushi enough because words wouldn't do justice to how much she has given him even though a man like him didn't deserve it.

There wasn't any word yet discovered in any dictionary to describe his intense feelings and dedication for her.

The least he could do was to just love her with all of him and show her through his every gesture and action that he was nothing without her because even though he has improved over the years with words but still he sometimes struggled to express his emotions verbally that despite his struggle his Khushi understood without him saying it.

Once he has had read a quote somewhere that said.

"The best gift a father can give to his children is to love their mother."

He did just that. Not that he needed any reason to love her but let's just say... Uff didn't he say he wasn't good with words. See he was stuck again. Even in his mind.

He has set a multiple rules for himself to maintain stability in their lives. He left all his arrogance and ASR'ishness out of the door whenever he walked in Shantivan. That was now limited to his workplace to keep his authority as boss.

He wanted to raise his son in a healthy loveable environment so that he grow up without any insecurities or traumas that Arnav went through because of his father in his childhood. No matter what he wouldn't let his Arush become that kind of man he once was before Khushi.

It was really proud movement for him when Arush started imitating him to be honest. His son looked up to him, sees him as his idol. What else could a father ask for?

He has worked hard not to turn out like his Dad from whom both him and Anjali were hell terrified of and refrained from approaching him as he intimidated them so much and lashed out at them and their mother without any reason and didn't change till the day he died snatching their mother from them mercilessly.

He sighed heavily as his eyes prickled with mist of relief as he could finally say that he has done a good job if not better to not be like that man for his son,

Arush doesn't run away nor hide or quiver from him but he shared everything with him and his Khushi without hesitation. He trusted them to protect him. That has made Arush the happiest and most confident child ever in their family.

Priya, Akash and Payal's 10 years old daughter as well as NK and Lavanya's 5 years old son Nakul; weren't a match to his hyperactive and intelligent 3 and a half years old boy. At all.

When the trio get together it brings a whole new side of Arush out especially with Priya who has taken after both her parents and was quite a shy and introvert girl totally in love with her little brother, Arush, from the moment she held him for the first time when she was 7 and her favorite Maasi brought a little baby boy from the hospital.

Arush loved Nakul too but with Priya it was altogether different case.

He teased the hell out of his beloved Priya Di but still demanded all her attention and won't let her concentrate on anything else at all that they had to send her with NK and Lavanya to Mumbai during her exam preparations so that the poor girl can study for her finals without interruption.

Arush had her wrapped around his little finger as Priya would so easily get manipulated by her little cousin brother's crocodile tears that she would leave everything to play with him.

Their sibling bond was great but sometimes Arush overdo it just like his father once used to do.

Khushi and Arnav has made sure he doesn't become that over-possessive and over-protective like Arnav once was of Anjali or in the long run it could turn disastrous.

So it was a mutual decision made by both Arshi and Payash with the agreement of Devyani, Anjali and Manohar that some of the distance was needed between the duo to tone down both of the children's too much dependency with each other. More so Priya needed to get out of her shell and become confident to interact with others. This would be the first step. That's why Akash and Payal hasn't accompanied her either.

It has worked after the struggle of few days once Priya left with her Nanhe Chachu and Lav Chachi and her other cousin brother Nakul who was excited that his Jiji would be spending time with them in his home for some days. For the first time.

As Arush's obsession to roam around his Priya Di most of the times subsided a bit he has channelised all his energy to find another thing to occupy him 24/7. In that he was like Khushi to adapt to changes smoothly without much of an effort. So he has had.

Not that Arnav and Khushi ever neglected him or let him be alone but with Priya he has dedicated a specific time of the day to be with her and he wanted her with him at that time to play or else he used to become super cranky and snappy.

Now as he get to see his Di only on video calls and has also somewhat made peace with it like a good boy he was with his parents and family's support he wasn't the person to sit idly for long without any fun.

It wass quiet and peaceful only for a few days until Arush Singh Raizada came back with a bang shooting everyone's peace with his antics' bullets whist the little man turned his obsession towards his father thereafter and was now totally into it.

Arnav shook his head exhaling out as the smile just won't leave his face recalling it all as he stopped the car in AR's parking lot before heading towards the building.

"I wonder what kind of chaos Arush must have created in AR."

He muttered to himself and stopped at outside only as he saw the guards who were before dressed in their usual uniforms has changed into Kurta pajama each wearing different colours and seeing him they sighed in relief greeting him with extra enthusiasm and happiness.

He resisted the urge to say, "What the!" And didn't ask about their sudden change of dress code as he wasn't an idiot not to understand that somewhere his son has something to do with it.

His assumption about Arush was right yet he wasn't prepared for the bigger picture that was awaiting him inside as he stepped in only to have his jaws dropping to the ground seeing the whole damn atmosphere of his office changed along with everyone's avatar. For a second he even wondered.

Did he walk into wrong building?

The female workers were dressed in different coloured AR designed sarees and males were in either blue, black or white Kurta pajamas as if it was the dress code of today. Or maybe what the... A festival or what?

Not only that,

The whole of the staff were on their feet with a panic radiating their stance. None of them were working behind their desks. They were running here and there as if they had more important things to do that if they didn't complete it they would be executed.

Some were running up and down in between his cabin to the hall to god knows where.

Aman has come running taking the new order from the Jr. ASR and was now busy completing it while everyone looked at each other horrified as well as traumatized till their bones.

Aman remembered his exact words that Arush has uttered sitting royally in ASR's cabin on his father's leather chair looking little yet so intimidating simultaneously.

"Oh my God what would have happened to this office if I had not come today? Aman Uncle, set a desk for me downstairs. I need to keep eyes on them all so that they don't cheat work. Hurry up!"

So here was Aman arranging desk at the speed of lightening as if his pants were put on fire while he was striding in between the store room to this desk that he finally set and climbed two stairs at a time hurriedly to inform the little boss that the work was done.

The whole of the staff straightened up folded their arms in front of them obediently and the commotion silenced downstairs making Arnav purse his lips in amusement as they all gulped audibly looking at Arush who came out of his cabin and descending the stairs confidently came downstairs with a small laptop bag in his one hand and his other hand in his pocket. Just like the Sr. ASR.

They were all so engrossed in making sure they don't offend the Jr. ASR that they didn't even notice their boss standing at the entrance.

Arnav's stupor wouldn't have broken if Arush hadn't done what he did next.

His little one settled himself on the desk set up exclusively for him; that was the table ahead of the them all with him sitting on high chair facing them just like he wanted to keep an eye on them.

Then, he opened his toy laptop, placed it on the desk, and turning it on started playing games with full volume with a satisfied grin on his face.

AR employees were looking at him dumbfounded with their eyes wide in disbelief while Arnav couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing as both his son's antics and his employees ridiculous reactions as well as the terror on their faces got to him finally.

Collective sighs of relief rung in air at the senior ASR return. They weren't surprised to see the rare side of ASR laughing either. Imagine the extent of their exhilaration on finding him back in AR.

Aman hasn't thought that a day would come in his life when he would feel like kissing his boss this much while giving him a bone crushing hug for coming to office.

Today he could even become a gay for a few seconds to shower ASR's face with all kinds of smooches. He shook his head making a face shuddering appalled at his chain of thoughts.

If his fiancée got to know that he was traumatized for life by a three years old and might not want to have a baby he would sure be murdered by her who was having a serious kind of baby fever these days and wanted to become pregnant ASAP after their wedding that was planned at the end of this year.

Arush has hopped out of the chair spotting Arnav and was running to his father excitedly until he reached him grinning only to get picked up by his snickering father.

"What's happening here, son? Care to explain?" Arnav kissed his cheek loudly that Arush reciprocated with a wide proud smile.

"You weren't here. Someone had to take the charge. So I did." He shrugged as if it was his daily routine.

"Hmm and?" Arnav gestured to their dresses to which Arush half smiled mischievously.

"Papa, a little punishment from my side..." He whispered in his ears secretively.

"Why?" Arnav whispered back totally indulging his son.

"Aman Uncle didn't save me from them as the minute he introduced me they all jumped to kiss me nonstop and passed me around like a football as if I'm some musheum (museum) piece. Hensh(Hence) I had my little payback so that they think twice before doing that to me ever again." Arush explained just for his father's ears.

Arnav held back his laughter. He didn't want to traumatize his poor workers more by behaving out of his character. His son has already given them enough shocks for the day.

"I want to know every detail." Arnav said half smiling as he climbed the stairs holding his boy up in his right arm giving a nod to Aman who got the cue and turned to the employees showing them a thumbs up.

They all dropped themselves on their seats finally letting out a chorus of long breaths of relief as their bodies ached with exhaustion and so many office hours were still pending before they could go home or relax.

"I'm never touching any baby again." One said.

"That's still acceptable. I'm traumatized of all species of the babies for life." Another exclaimed.

"I'd castrate myself than to have..." came the voice from the last row of desks before the man realized what he was about to say and stopped while biting the inside of his cheek. He shook his head terrified of where his thought process was going.

That remark erupted muffled laughters from the rest of them as they all teased him and threatened him mischievously that they would tell this to his wife. He was horrified to say the least.

A few minutes later trying to clear the aftermaths of the tornado effect that has hit them they went back to work as Aman put a stop to their chitchat asking them sternly to get back to work lest either Sr. or Jr. ASR see them slacking off then they would have to face not one but two ASRs' wraths at the same time.

Imagine what would be their condition then? That made them all feel chills and goosebumps all over their bodies whilst they quickly resumed working diligently with alarm bells ringing in their ears.

In ASR's cabin, Arnav Singh Raizada was listening his son with his lips pressed together with his eyes dancing with mirth as Arush sat over his desk cross legged facing his father while Arnav was sitting on his leather chair leaning back with his arms folded.

His focus was solely on his boy who was throwing his hands up and down narrating him the whole story of his adventures here in his absence and his little one's face changed expressions with every word just like Khushi making him look at him with unadulterated love.

Arnav was well aware that Arush has a good fashion sense even at this age. Also his favorite dress code for his mother was saree and for Arnav, Kurta. Hence he has made all his employees change into the suits that he loved seeing his parents wearing. Traditional yet designed by his beloved father. That was really smart coming from a little three years old.

Not only did he had his payback from those who annoyed him but also made sure he didn't say anything disrespectful to them or hurt their feelings.

It was a harmless prank which included Aman making toffee(Coffee) for Arush and his employees changing into a few traditional dresses, with him only exhausting them more than usual. Arnav was stunned that his 3 years old could do it keeping all ethics in mind.

"Okay. I understand that they irritated you. But Arush, you should have not shouted like that."

"Papa!" Arush whined pouting.

"Arush!" Arnav said sternly. Arush narrowed his eyes at him huffing out.

"How else would I be like you? Don't you shout at them to make them listen?" He reasoned.

That left Arnav tongue tied. "When did I?" Arnav tried to play innocent.

"I heard you talking on phone." He said knowingly while folding his arms on his chest staring back in his eyes sternly. He was his son afterall. He could never let anyone else win an argument even if it's his father on the other side.

"That was my fault. I'd try to change it. But you promise me you'd not do this again and try to solve the problem without using anger."

Arnav held his upturned palm to Arush who went into deep thinking before he grinned smugly.

Arnav quirked his eyebrow at him knowing something interesting was coming his way. He pulled back his hand alarmed.

"I won't be angry if you'd let me sing a song." Arush said excitedly.

"What song?" Arnav could see the naughtiness emanating from his boy.

"I've prepared a song while you're bringing me here in the car this morning. I want your workers to hear it. It's my gift to them for out first meet." Arush said keeping his face poker.

"Seriously?" Arnav snorted.

Arush bobbed his head adorably.

"I need a mike. I'd sing it standing there." He pointed to the glass walls.

"I think some other time little one." Arnav tried to distract him.

"Don't you want me to make them feel better? I shouted on them and I need to do something to make them smile too." Arush played reverse psychology knowing it always worked on his father.

Arnav almost uttered 'What the' knowing what was he trying to do but still he fell into it not knowing he was soon going to regret giving heed to his demand in order to teach him discipline.

"Papa ask Aman Uncle to turn on all the speakers. I want everyone to listen." He said jumping from the desk to Arnav's lap before climbing down to stand on the ground.

Arnav shook his head and opening a drawer handed him the mike after turning it on and instructed Aman to do what Arush asked.

"You are on!" Arnav said giving him thumbs up not knowing what was awaiting him.

He was as unpredictable as his Khushi in that matter and has a knack to always throw him off guard with his crazy antics.

Arnav was about to get up from his chair. Arush saw it.

"Papa, you keep sitting there only." Arush said into the mike while Arnav's eyes widened whilst the employees raised their heads up as the familiar voice rung through the loud speakers giving them a traumatic flashback of this morning till few minutes earlier.

A creak of the glass door opening reverberated in air as they all looked up at the noise only to gulp seeing the junior ASR standing above their heads with a naughty grin on his face with the mike in his hand.

Arnav leaned back on the chair sighing and chuckled curbing his surprise as he could see that Arush was excited to do this. He was now curious too to hear what he has prepared that has made him so ecstatic.

Oh he wished he he hasn't turned on the mike the moment Arush let out the first, "Ho...Ho... Ho..." And Arnav knew what was coming even before listening further.

"Aj mausham(mausam) hai shuhana(suhana), AR aane ka hai baana(bahana), What the...What the... What the. Ka(Kya) shubha(subha) nikli shuhahi, ho gayi worklers(workers) ki rulayi(dhulayi), What the... What the... What the... La La La La La La!"

"Ho... Ho... Ho... Aaj mausham hai shuhana ASR banane Ka hai baana, What The...What The... What The... Toffee hai humko peeni, kurta pajama hai pehnana, What The... What The... What The! Papa ho Jaye gay gussa, ab Arush ko hai jaana, bubye bubye bubye, What The... What The... What The... La La La La La La!"

Arnav dropped his red face into his hands shaking his head. He did not just sang that here. He did not. His ears were just ringing. Wake up ASR. Wake up. This better be a dream not the reality.

The hall downstairs remained silent for a moment as he finished whilst everyone gaped up at him with their lips pursed before all of them burst into peals of gushing laughters and a chorus of claps rung in air soon after as they hooted and whistled to appreciate the boy with a smile intact on their faces and with that Arush Singh Raizada made everyone in AR smitten by him all over again irrespective of the gender.

Arush smirked proudly turning his head to his father who looked like he was having seizure as he was holding his tummy laughing hysterically as well as looked angry seeing which the little one wiggled his eyebrows at his father with mischievous dancing on his face totally satisfied with his Papa's reaction.

Not in the car, Arush Singh Raizada invented the hilarious song in moments here only and this time the payback wasn't for the employees but for his father that has entertained everyone in AR and made their whole day making them forgot that they were exhausted and traumatized with the same boy just a few seconds ago.

Everything forgotten Arush was again tagged with the cutest baby ever in the whole damn world by the very same people!

_____________________

Kindly don't forget to leave your votes and comments if Jr. ASR made you smile :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

157K 6.9K 40
Khushi is a bubbly , fun loving girl who has a fiancee Nand kishore (Nk) whom she loves because of his honesty. What happens when in her weeding day...
80.4K 6.4K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
552K 21K 33
Single mother khushi with her two babies and happening life but who knew what's reality , she is one shattered soul behind that beautiful smile . Arn...
125K 7K 27
Advay Singh Raizada, elder twin of Arnav Singh Raizada, is coming back to India. To correct every wrong. To protect his Di. To help his brother. To b...