Rise of Evil Harry Potter

By iaadah21

It became so clear. The mission. He has endured hell and now he is going to give it back. Harry Potter stares... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 8

1.1K 42 2
By iaadah21

"Ah! Hermione!" Hermione grows bolder and bolder in her actions with Pansy. The girl is such a slut and desirable. With long brown hair and fair features, Hermione devours the girl like a drug. A deep animal instinct is pushing her to go harder. Faster. Make the girl she is holding against the wall fall unconscious with the many orgasms she will drink.

"Cum. Cum for me Pansy." Hermione mouth laps up every drop dripping out of the hairless pussy. Her hands hold the girl up and her hair is being tugged by Pansy's fingers. A carnal desire is growing and Hermione does not want to let it go. Pansy tastes so sweet. Like cherries. Juicy and ripe for the taking. Hermione does not hold back in doing so.

"Hermione!" The Gryffindor laps up more and more of the cum spurting on her face. Her finger digs into the girl's thighs, nails drawing blood. Pansy is seeing stars and her body is growing weak with the number of orgasms she had. "Please stop!"

"Never! I want to devour you. Have you for all three meals." Pansy cums again just by hearing that possessive tone she loves so much. She thought the dominating deep voice from Potter is erotic but Hermione, Pansy is putty in her arms.

"I think you had enough of your fill for now." Harry's voice snaps the girls out of their hot make-out session. Hermione with cum dripping off her chin and wild eyes look at her daddy and Draco. "Lower her down, Hermione. You can have her again tomorrow morning."

Hermione carnal desires fade and her mind returns back sane. That was a deep and aggressive behavior she never experienced before. An animal. A beast she could not quench. Harry's stare forces her back to submission and lower Pansy down on the floor. Pansy could not hold herself up on wobbly numb legs. She lowers the rest of the way down to sit on her ass. Her panties sliding back in place and her skirt lowers to cover her pussy.

"Pansy? Really?" Draco is surprised the female Slytherin was here. He knew she loved being fucked and touched but to be eaten out by another girl. That was a whole new game and show.

"Don't judge me, little sub. I know you were meant to have a mommy to take care of you. You have always been a mommy's boy." Pansy snaps at the blonde pureblood. When she is exhausted, her tone is snippy.

"Enough you two. Hermione, Pansy follow us. We have something to discuss." Harry leads them to the library but pauses when the blank wall beside them groans. Two sets of doors appear and open for them. A sex room is inside.

"This is the room of requirement." Hermione whispers gawking. "It only appears when you are in need of it."

"And we certainly do. Come on." The four head inside the doors closing behind them. "Pansy lay on the bed because you are clearly exhausted. Draco, go on your knees, spread them wide, and hands behind your back over there. Hermione, you stay right here because I want to talk to you first."

Pansy walks drunk to the bed and flops on it going right to sleep. Her body needs the nap desperately. Draco removes his robe and bends on his knees with hands behind his back near the wall where the whips and flogs are. He begins anticipating what Harry will do to him.

"What is it Harry?" the glare has her bite her lower lip. "Sorry..daddy."

"Good girl. I noticed how you were ravishing Pansy's pussy and want to check something on you." Hermione nods and relaxed as Harry waves his hand over her. "As I expected. You are a lesbian succubus. You desire to devour girls and do many sexual acts with them. Pansy was the first and it roused your inner beast. Now you won't be able to stop and I am not going to stop you."

"But aren't I going to turn dangerous?" Hermione eyes widen in fear.

"If you are left uncontrolled and untrained. I am your daddy and master to control your beast as I did just now. Your beast already knows who is dominant and has chosen me to stop you. Now what I am going to allow, you are to follow. The rules I set are to not be broken or else you will be in deep trouble."

"Yes, daddy." Hermione moans feeling aroused at the idea of being punished. Only Harry can effect her this way and she loves it.

"Good. Rule one, you will only do your succubus actions in Hogwarts. ONLY in Hogwarts and I don't care who you devour, it is your choice and decision. During summer break, you will not leave the manor to devour anyone. You do not leave without permission or else you will be severely punished. Also, when you do devour a girl and would like to use a sex toy or something, you first come ask me and return the toy after you are done. Understood?"

"Yes, daddy I understand." Hermione nods smiling as Harry is letting her be free of her desires. She has a few girls already in mind to pay for what they have done in the past to her.

"Good girl. Go around the room and choose whatever you want to pleasure yourself while I punish Draco." Hermione nods biting her lower lip aroused and excited. She leans over and also kisses Harry as a way of saying thank you. Harry responds cupping her face and enjoying the soft taste of Pansy's juices still on Hermione's lips. Letting her go, Harry watches her go to the far wall to pick a toy and play with it.

Harry glances at the bed. The girl is spread across the bed knocked out cold. Pansy is in no way ready to undergo his training so he leaves her to rest. Hermione did enough on her. He makes a mental note to also search more about lesbian succubuses and their behavior. Walking to Draco, he looks up at attention. Harry walks to the wall and grabs a medium-sized flogger. A horsewhip. Walking around the male submissive, he taps his clothes and they disappear leaving the blonde in only his tight underwear with a straining hard member.

"Do you know why you are being punished Draco?" Harry trails the flogger up his spine earning a gasp.

"I insulted you and called you weak mommy."

"Yes. Good job and do you really think mommy appreciates being called weak." Harry stands in front of the sub and lifts his chin using the flogger.

"No."

"Before we go further we are going to establish safe words. What would you like it to be?"

"Fire for go. Water for slow down. Silver for stop." Draco read the safeword part of a BDSM relationship during the summer. He did not want to use the normal words with red, yellow, and green, and clearly Harry knows it too. 

"Alright. Remember those words because those will help me in training you and punishing you. Alright?"

"Yes, mommy."

"Do not cum unless I tell you to." Harry trails the flopper up and down his hard cloth-covered shaft.

"Mommy, please remove the underwear." Draco moans heading into his little space. Harry taps the cloth and Draco sighs in relief. His member twitches in the air and pleasure waves over him when the leather slides over the muscle. Closing his eyes, Draco's mind half focuses on pleasure and the other on his parents. What would they say if they knew he is going behind their back and being submissive to Harry Potter? Draco does not care truthfully. He has always wanted Harry's attention and the way things are going between them. This mommy and little boy relationship are giving Draco all of Harry's attention and he does not mind it. He loves it. He loves Harry.

Draco would always watch how Ronald Weasley would lead him through tough situations. Pulling a cover over Harry's eyes to keep him from deciding for himself and Draco hated that. Those Weasleys are a menace. 

"Mommy..." Draco begins with a question on his mind. Draco wants to see how loyal he is to his Gryffindor pal.

"Hm." Harry removes the flogger to give Draco his undivided attention.

"Are you still friends with the Weasleys?" the question makes Harry pause. 

"What brought this on?" Harry kneels beside Draco and looks at him at eye level. His fingers run through the blonde's hair.

"It is just...I have always seen how Ronald would be leading you away from me and manipulating you to think at his discretion. He was influencing you to hate the Slytherins and me when all I did was offer my friendship." Harry's eyes darken upon realizing how right Draco is.

"Do you want me to be friends with them? Give me the truth."

"No. I don't. I want you all to myself even if it is selfish." Draco lowers his head knowing it is selfish. Harry lifts his face turning it to look at him again.

"It is not selfish. I will break ties with Weasley if it makes you happy. You and Hermione are my life now. If who I hang out with troubles you then come and tell me and I will cut ties with them. I want you to be happy Draco. Don't let anyone influence you either in doing what will make you happy. It is your life so live it your own way."

"I love you, Mommy," Draco whispers with tears falling.

"I love you too Dragon." Draco lets go of his wrist to grab Harry's face and smush his lips passionately on the boy's lips. He cannot stop himself and he does not want to stop. He wants Harry. Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381 7 10
As an Scamander, everyone expects from me to be just like my family, honest, humble, nice, kind, loving and caring, but when I got to hogwarts and in...
616K 20K 14
Harry stared down at his bleeding hand, the words "I must not tell lies" dripping down his skin in blood-red liquid. And snapped. Harry Potter decide...
120K 2.7K 49
He didn't mean to do it. He didn't mean to fall in love with her. In fact, he despised everything that relationships portrayed. He hated the physical...
78K 4K 104
Voldemort intended the object to be used by his most loyal follower in the event that his horcruxes were destroyed, but it ended up in Hermione's pos...