The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92

Chapter 91

407 8 1
By pttcch

Chapter 91

    How dare he.

    Pei Qinqin looked at the strange Li Qingzhou in front of him, without saying a word, he immediately attacked. The ubiquitous plants act as a foothold for her, allowing her to move freely in mid-air.

    She moved so fast that Li Qingzhou couldn't catch her whereabouts. Before he could react, he was slapped by Pei Qinqin.

    The crisp slap fell on the hearts of the people present, and the jaws of Qin Yiyang and Zhou Xing were shocked.

    Qin Qin... When did she become so powerful? !

    Li Qingzhou hastily fought back in horror, but every step of his counterattack was within Pei Qinqin's expectation. The situation suddenly reversed, and even the roar of the second-generation zombie was broken by Pei Qinqin's kick.

    "It's still such rubbish." After mocking, Pei Qinqin landed on Zhuang Zhuang's shoulders, looked back at Qin Chuan, who was safe and sound, and made up his mind, then continued the second wave of attack without giving Li Qingzhou a chance to breathe.

    The first wave of attacks is considered humiliation, and the second wave is the real damage.

    Pei Qinqin, who has the memory of the past, is very clear about where Li Qingzhou's fatal point is, and he is merciless when he strikes.

    Li Qingzhou was beaten covered in blood, crawled out from the wall, coughed and said, "Qin Qin, I can explain, I, I can explain—" "Explain

    what." Pei Qinqin stepped forward from ten meters away Embed him in the wall again, and the surrounding plants obediently entangled Li Qingzhou so that he could not move.

    Pei Qinqin didn't even want to hit him with his hands. He glanced at the ninth-level zombie who was about to step forward, frightened the opponent back, took the saber that Zhuang Zhuang found, patted his face on the blade, and said, "Do you want to explain?" How did you betray my whereabouts and collude with human survivors to kill me, or do you want to explain how you bullied Qin Chuan while I was away?"

    Li Qingzhou: "!

    "No! I just want them to hold you back, I never wanted to kill you! "

    "But I died in the end. I went to meet my lover happily, but you found someone to ambush me at the meeting place and gave me a blow." Pei Qinqin said, stabbing Li Qingzhou's chest with a general knife, turning left and right Said: "Why do you do this? Do you think you can become the three major lords after I die?"

    Qin Chuan: "...?" Should he be grateful for his straightforwardness at the beginning, or he might have a relationship with Li Qingzhou? Now this is misunderstood as wanting to usurp the throne?

    Li Qingzhou opened his mouth and vomited a mouthful of blood. He didn't know whether he was angry or he was too injured. He looked at Pei Qinqin with red eyes and said, "I never thought of killing your superior. I did that just to get rid of Qin Chuan! Qin Chuan is in the human camp, he will only kill you if he is with you, why don't you believe me?"

    This is not the first time Pei Qinqin has heard Li Qingzhou say this.

    She frowned and pulled back her saber, letting the blood drain from Li Qingzhou's body and said, "I just believed too much in you to die so early. You were the one who joined forces with the three major forces to ambush me." Li Qingzhou's painful expression was slightly

    startled , asked back: "When did I unite the three major forces? I just contacted the human camp. With your strength, you can come back safely!" "Really? It doesn't matter,     you betrayed me is a certainty." Pei Qinqin raised the knife in his hand high, his eyes were cold and resolute, without any wavering, "If you killed me just because of your stupidity, I can still let you live, but you shouldn't have Qin Chuan's idea, I have I didn't tell you, don't touch him!"     Li Qingzhou looked at the sharp edge of the knife in a daze, and when the light of the knife fell, the second-generation zombies suddenly rushed over to interrupt her.     Pei Qinqin was forced to step back and distance herself. Looking at the second-generation zombie who was "loyal to protect the lord", she manipulated the alien plant wordlessly to restrain her and said, "You are really embarrassing for a purebred zombie." Qin Chuan leaned against the corner and smiled     . Laugh, I haven't heard her speak in such a mocking tone for a long time.     The second-generation zombies couldn't break free from the restraints on their bodies, so they opened their mouths angrily to give the highest order.     All the zombies were in full condition as if they had been injected with chicken blood, so that Qin Yiyang didn't dare to watch the show anymore, so he hurriedly stood up and prepared to help.

    Pei Qinqin looked back at the "injured, sick and disabled" supernatural beings behind him, and then at the zombie army on the opposite side, showing a speechless expression again, and moved his fingers to urge the golden fruit seedlings at the entrance of the villa to his side.

    The trees full of golden fruits attracted everyone's attention.

    Pei Qinqin snapped his fingers, and the golden fruit shot into each zombie's mouth as if alive.

    Xu Jin reached out to pick one nearby, but before he ate it, Zhuang Zhuang snatched it away and said, "You have already eaten it, so don't eat it again!"

    Xu Jin: "..."

    Pei Qinqin took the fruit that Zhuang Zhuang handed over, Qin Chuan's noodles were put into his mouth.

    The fifth generation supernatural fruit, the function is to trigger memory.

    Qin Chuan looked up at the tree full of golden fruits, and then at Qin Qin under the tree, vaguely understanding how she remembered it.

    Zhuang Zhuang picked two fruits and brought them to Qin Chuan under the direction of his master. He may have never seen such a weak demon king. He dared to touch the tiger's beard, but before he could touch it, he was slightly touched by Qin Chuan. The squinted eyes dissuaded him.

    It snorted, threw the fruit into Qin Chuan's hand and ran back to its master in a hurry.

    Qin Chuan hooked his lips, picked up the oval golden fruit and tasted it in small bites.

    When I first ate it, I didn't feel anything special, but gradually my mind became clearer and clearer, and then I remembered many things in the past.

    It's a wonderful experience, and only she can grow this kind of fruit.

    Qin Chuan looked at Qin Qin who was walking towards him with a smile, put his hand on her palm to stand up, and hugged her into his arms and said, "Don't tell me if you remember it."

    Pei Qin Qin hugged him and said : "Because I know you will find out sooner or later. I haven't said anything about you yet. Look, you're almost turning me into a waste. I will be crushed and beaten by Li Qingzhou.

    " If I come here once, I just want to be a salted fish."

    "You haven't recovered your memory when you raised me. If I wasn't the one who broke into the roof that day, would you be raising someone else now?"

    Qin Chuan lightly touched Pei Qinqin's hair with his chin and said, "No, I Only raise the right people."

    "Hmm, you have a good eye." Pei Qinqin stretched in Qin Chuan's arms, saw his cousin beside him, coughed dryly, let go of Qin Chuan and said, "Cousin!"

    Qin Yiyang also coughed dryly and reminded: "There are so many people here, be a little more careful."

    He said and looked at his cousin, good guy, his face became paralyzed again.

    He sighed and shook his head, curiosity overwhelmed the occasion, and asked Pei Qinqin, "Qin Qin, how did you become so powerful just now?" Pei Qinqin thought that I was already very good,

    but the explanation was really complicated, so she simply pushed He went to Qin Chuan and said, "Because Qin Chuan passed on his abilities to me just now!"

    Qin Chuan glanced at Pei Qinqin who was pretending to be stupid, and when his cousin looked over, he nodded and admitted.

    Although Pei Xiaoqin, who has integrated past memories, has rich combat experience, she cannot support long-term combat with her current physical fitness. When he passed her the ability, she only gave her a battery life. electricity".

    Five, four, three, two

    Qin Chuan reached out to catch Pei Xiaoqin who fell down, looked around at the zombies who gradually recovered human memory, and then at Li Qingzhou who had been completely absorbed by plants, picked up Pei Xiaoqin and bid farewell to his cousin Said: "Let's go first."

    Qin Yiyang stopped him subconsciously: "Where are you going?"

    Qin Chuan looked at him, Qin Yiyang let him go and said, "Why do you take Qin with you like this?" Qin go?" He touched his trouser pocket, took out a car key and stuffed it into Qin Chuan's coat pocket: "Drive my car, I modified it myself, there is no monitoring."

    Qin Chuan nodded, holding Pei Qinqin turned and left, and thousands of different plants opened the way for them.

    Zhuangzhuang followed Qin Chuan bouncingly, sweeping away the broken stones on the ground from time to time.

    Xu Jin, who recovered his memory, felt that it would be difficult to return to Zhou Xing's team, and subconsciously wanted to leave with Pei Qinqin, but was stopped by Qin Chuan's eyes.

    Zhuang Zhuang looked at him pitifully, just as he was about to laugh at him, Mian Mian grabbed his arm and followed Qin Chuan.

    Qin Chuan opened the car door and got in the car, looked at Qin Yiyang who was watching them off through the rearview mirror, started the car, regardless of Zhuang Zhuang who was still waving excitedly, stepped on the accelerator.

    "Wow? I haven't got in the car yet!"

    "Wait for me, wait for me!"

    Seeing that Zhuang Zhuang didn't get in the car, Qin Yiyang raised his foot subconsciously to stop Qin Chuan, and then saw a slender leaf Stretched out from the back seat window, grabbed Zhuang Zhuang and pulled him into the car.

    Because he forgot to shrink in size, Zhuang Zhuang got stuck when he got into the car.

    It's so funny, it made Qin Yiyang laugh out loud.

    "Captain, what should we do with these zombies?"

    Qin Yiyang's smile was dispelled by the busy work. He looked at the direction the car was leaving again, calmed down and started to arrange for people to deal with the aftermath.

    one year later.

    The Academy of Sciences extracted a high-quality cell called HN0 based on the zombie virus, and developed a HN1 cell stabilizer based on this. Since then, the people infected by the virus have no threat of zombification. As a result, ordinary people have the opportunity to improve their physical fitness and better adapt to the environment of this era.

    After the life was stable, human beings began to build infrastructure extensively, incorporating supernatural powers into it, and building one super-technological city after another.

    All industries developed rapidly, surpassing the pre-apocalyptic prosperity in less than three years, and the first child born after the chaos ended was called by everyone: Qiming.

    It shows that the chapter of the new era is slowly kicking off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.1K 60
The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since I have come and can't go back, then why...
111K 2.7K 69
Author: Yang Sheng put pen to paper Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-11-04 Latest: Chapter 69 is the end chapter, I Lu Yao wo...
254K 3.4K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
1.3M 70K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...