The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 84

197 3 1
By pttcch

Chapter 84

    Further on is the boundary of Liancheng.

    Qin Yiyang parked his car in a secluded corner outside the city. Several people got out of the car, and when they looked up, they saw low-level zombies wandering around the entrance of the city.

    Zhou Xing looked at the surrounding terrain, exchanged eyes with Qin Yiyang, and took the lead in jumping to the top of the nearest building to check the route in the city.

    Before he finished watching, Qin Chuan appeared beside him with Qin Qin on his back.

    Pei Qinqin wrapped his arms around Qin Chuan's neck, looked at the zombies below and said, "Why didn't they respond to us?" Qin Yiyang was

    a step behind them, and stood beside Qin Chuan and said, "The more this is the case, the more It means that they are organized and disciplined, and the zombies controlling them should be above the eighth level."

    Pei Qinqin understood, and asked Qin Chuan: "Brother, what level of zombie is Li Qingzhou?"

    Qin Chuan recalled, frowned and said: "About the eleventh level."

    Qin Yiyang: "?"

    Zhou Xing: "Eleventh level?! What kind of monster is this?" His seventh level of wind system is already considered a strong person in the survivor base. In the entire base ability team, there is no ability user higher than the ninth level!

    "What kind of supernatural power is he?" Zhou Xing was eager to know.

    Pei Qinqin tilted his head to confirm with Qin Chuan: "His supernatural ability should be the same as mine to manipulate alien plants,

    right ?" I can have the same origin as you, but his ability is much more destructive than yours."

    In the future, Pei Xiaoqin's strength is far above Li Qingzhou's, but his character is not as crazy as Li Qingzhou's, so she has never been as unscrupulous as Li Qingzhou Doing things, but it didn't stop Li Qingzhou.

    There used to be a life-threatening friendship between them, and Pei Xiaoqin would not control Li Qingzhou for anything that did not violate the principle, but in the end, what he got in return was a bitter betrayal!

    Pei Qinqin pinched his ear and said, "Not necessarily, didn't you say that my supernatural attributes can't restrain him? I will definitely dig out the crystal nucleus in his head when I see it later!" Qin Chuan turned her head and talked with

    her Cheeks pressed together, still not good at coaxing his girlfriend and said: "After you grow up, you can't dig out the crystal nucleus in his head now."

    Zhou Xingwen covered one ear and patted, Thought I was hallucinating.

    What Xiao Chuan meant was that Qin Qin has the ability to defeat zombies who are already at the eleventh rank?

    The warm winter sun shines on the silent building.

    Qin Yiyang elbowed Zhou Xing's arm and said, "Don't shoot, it's not your ear problem, after we come out alive, I'll tell you what happened to Qin Qin and Qin Chuan before. "

    Repentance is a dog?" Zhou Xing asked.

    "Repentance is a dog." Qin Yiyang agreed, and smoothly dealt with the zombies that finally attacked them.

    The white lightning struck precisely on the heads of each zombie, causing them to stop where they were and return to the west one by one.

    Before Qin Yiyang had time to share the ability levels of these zombies, the three standing in a row jumped off their feet sharply. The solid building was easily blasted into a big hole like props for filming a movie. In an instant, rubble was scattered everywhere, and dust blinded the eyes.

    Pei Qinqin helped to cover Qin Chuan's mouth and nose, and informed him, "Brother, there are exotic plants growing underground, and they are growing very fast, and they will come up soon." As her words fell,

    a ridiculously large piranha plant bloomed before them. The huge flower disc with venom flowing, and the big mouth with sharp teeth make people retreat subconsciously.

    The leaves on the piranha's body are very flexible, and they "swish" in the dust, making a cracking sound like a whip.

    Qin Chuan and the others dodged flexibly, using the roofs, windows, and even the air conditioner around them as jumping points, and quickly moved away from the piranha's attack range.

    At the same time, Zhuang Zhuang bravely took the attack from the piranha, changed his shape and wrestled with the opponent.

    Pei Qinqin glanced at the black plants that had started to grow on the ground, and took out the mutated fruit he planted before and threw it down. Explosion | The sound of the explosion broke the silence of the city, and more and more things crawled out from the dark corners.

    A fierce battle is inevitable.

    Qin Chuan was like a ghost, passed through the attack of monsters and stood on the highest top floor, frowned slightly looking at the city center in the distance.

    "What's wrong?" Pei Qinqin asked with concern.

    "The breath is hidden, and I can't sense where he is." Qin Chuan turned to look at Pei Xiaoqin: "Can you?"

    This naturally refers to Li Qingzhou.

    Pei Qinqin closed his eyes and felt it carefully, then shook his head and said, "No, I can only hear a lot of exotic plants gathering here on the ground. Did he think he couldn't beat you and cousin, so he ran away because he was afraid? "

    He won't escape so easily if his life is on the line." In addition, Li Qingzhou knew that his abilities were weakening, so it was impossible for him to let go of the good opportunity he offered to come to his door.

    What made Li Qingzhou go against his nature and dare not fight arrogantly, but instead sent troops to interfere and hid?

    Qin Chuan couldn't think of the reason for a while. With the leading strength of Li Qingzhou's rebirth, no one except him should cause him the damage that needs to be hidden to heal.

    While thinking about it, the sky was suddenly stormy, the rare sunlight was covered by dark clouds, sand and rocks were flying outside the city, and visions abounded.

    What's the situation?

    Pei Qinqin circled Qin Chuan's neck and looked up at the sky, suddenly feeling a sharp presence. She instinctively looked towards the place farthest from them, her heart beating more vigorously.

    "The second generation has come out." She said this inexplicably, as if someone told her in her ear.

    Qin Chuan followed her gaze and looked over without the slightest hesitation. He followed his heart and flexibly avoided the supernatural zombies blocking the way, jumping between houses and rushing to the suburbs on the other side.

    He didn't expect that the second-generation zombies were right under his nose. If there was no one to hide for the second-generation, he couldn't possibly fail to find it!

    What does Li Qingzhou want to do again?

    The ability of the second generation to command zombies is stronger than that of the first generation. If it wasn't for Pei Xiaoqin's ability to manipulate different plants for extra points, she might not be able to share the world with the second generation zombie king.

    More importantly, the current Pei Xiaoqin is not the future Pei Xiaoqin, and the coming of the second generation zombie king is a fatal blow to her!

    Li, Qing, Zhou!

    Pei Qinqin hugged Qin Chuan tightly, and buried his face on Qin Chuan's shoulder to avoid the shaving wind.

    Before the two of them reached their destination, an invisible energy field spread out from the suburbs.

    Qin Chuan was forced to retreat.

    In an instant, the zombies in the entire Liancheng and even the entire southern hemisphere were ordered.

    The second generation was officially born.

    Pei Qinqin's chest throbbed violently, he turned his head and spit out a mouthful of blood uncontrollably, and said with high nervousness: "Is this the power of the second generation?" Qin Chuan weighed the pros and cons, and

    chose the latter between risking killing the second generation and protecting Pei Qinqin.

    Not 100% sure, he retreated decisively!

    Pei Qinqin, however, quit. Her body had fused the genes of the first generation, and her survival instinct told her to kill that big guy!

    "Brother, don't go, we have to stop it from coming out, we have to stop it from coming out! I feel that my whole body is full of strength now! Brother, please let me down!" Qin Chuan turned a deaf ear to this. Whoever meets the

    enemy will not be full of strength I can't wait to press the other party into the soil.

    But at present, the second generation has summoned all living zombies. From the moment the energy field spreads out, no matter whether they are supernatural zombies or ordinary zombies, no matter whether they are in the south or north, they will rush here as soon as possible.

    This place has officially become a kingdom of zombies!

    Can't stay long!

    Qin Chuan wanted to leave, but the newly born second generation didn't want to let them go.

    She has no worries like Qin Chuan, she was born with a mission, and will immediately wipe out the existence that threatens her. Pei Xiaoqin, who has integrated the genes of the first generation, is undoubtedly her first obstacle to clear.

    Sensing the danger behind her, Mianmian gave her master a push, and instantly transformed to block the flying eighth-level zombies.

    As soon as they fought, Mianmian's arm was severed by the eighth-rank zombie.

    It didn't change its face, and continued to fight against the eighth-order zombies.

    Zhuang Zhuang, who tore up the root system of the piranha, came from a distance, saw the "old manure" who was fighting against Mian Mian, ran up and sprinted to jump up, and kicked him away from Mian Mian with a roundabout kick!

    [Are you stupid? You can't run if you can't fight, right? ] Zhuang Zhuang picked up his long body and ran, flexibly dodging the attack of zombies behind him. He might not be able to adapt to such a high-intensity thing. While running for his life, he looked around and finally found Yuanyuan hidden in the hood of his master. .

    Zhuang Zhuang was so angry that he yelled: [Yuanyuan, you bastard! Stinky coward! If you hide and don't help, I'll knock your head off! ]

    Pei Qinqin was concerned about purifying the black plants on the ground. Hearing Zhuang Zhuang's shout at first, he touched the extremely timid mushroom head with his backhand.

    She looked at the shivering Yuanyuan, remained silent for a moment, and stuffed it back into the hat.

    Forget it, I'm afraid that it won't help if it's true, and it may even hinder me. It's better to save energy to provide energy to Zhuang Mianmian than to force it to go out.

    This silent way of handling made Yuanyuan, who had already integrated into this big family of alien plants, a little flustered.

    It sniffed its nose to cheer itself up, got out of the hat with hands and feet together, facing the energy field that could kill it, and rushed towards Zhuang Zhuang with an "ow".

    The spores all over the sky fell to the ground, and they grew stronger and stronger, trying to catch the zombies that were chasing them.

    Even so, Yuanyuan still crawls into Zhuang Zhuang's body in fear and sticks to him.

    Mianmian didn't say much, he tore it off with his newly grown arms, and threw it far back into his master's hat.

    Zhuangzhuang was dissatisfied and said: "Why do you want to take it away? Its mushrooms can stop the enemy's footsteps!"

    Mianmian did not answer, stretched her body, opened the spikelets on the top of her head and turned into rainstorm pear blossom needles, and beat the heads of the zombies behind her.

    Prove with strength that it does not need the help of mushrooms.

    Zhuang Zhuang didn't buy it at all and said: "What does it have to do with you being so good? It eats our master's house and lives in our master's house, so it should work for our master! You are so stupid! You are a pig!

    " The movement stopped for a while, seeing the thunder and lightning attacking Zhuang Zhuang, he raised his leg and swept it away, avenging his personal revenge, and kicking Zhuang Zhuang towards his master.

    "Hi! Am I afraid of you?!" Zhuang Zhuang went back and grabbed Mianmian, throwing it towards the master.

    The two of them just dumped me and dumped you, teamed up to suppress the attacking zombies from time to time, and followed Pei Qinqin to retreat out of the city.

    If it wasn't for Zhuang Zhuang's howling little milk voice, Pei Qinqin probably thought that the two were retreating together.

    She looked at the siege-like situation in all directions, turned around and called to them: "Stop playing, Zhuangzhuang Mianmian, come back soon!

    "

    Mianmian held it tightly, and took advantage of Zhuangzhuang's speed to run back to the master together.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-01-28 20:29:21~2021-02-01 18:01:34~

    Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of pigeons; 5 bottles of Suwu;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 125K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
53.4K 1.2K 65
Hu Yaoyao was originally a little fox who had practiced for thousands of years in the Great Smoky Mountains. A cannon fodder female supporting role f...
111K 2.7K 69
Author: Yang Sheng put pen to paper Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-11-04 Latest: Chapter 69 is the end chapter, I Lu Yao wo...