The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 80

201 4 4
By pttcch

Chapter 80

    But the first zombie king is dead, and the new zombie king takes over. The existence of the first generation fused with human genes is like the remnants of the previous dynasty, which can act as a deterrent to some but cannot appeal to all.

    Since there is no way to make the other party submit, let's eliminate all dangers.

    Qin Chuan looked at the zombies around him, and the condensed space chop gradually took shape in his palm. But before his ability was activated, his wrist was wrapped in warmth.

    Qin Qin?

    Pei Qinqin took out a tomato the size of half a head from his storage space, looked at the hideous eighth-rank zombie and threw it over and said, "Here, you can eat."

    Zhou Xing: "?"

    "Qin Qin, what is this?" What are you doing?

    Pei Qinqin said: "They've been crying for hunger, maybe they chased me because they were hungry!" "...

    You think too much, they just want to devour your crystal nucleus to improve their own strength." Zhou Xing said with his forehead , and people will not eat tomatoes even if they are hungry.

    Sure enough, as soon as Pei Qinqin threw the tomato over, he was smashed into tomato pieces by the paw of the eighth-order zombie.

    Her pupils dilated slightly, expressing serious dissatisfaction with the waste of food by the eighth-order zombies!

    Why are you hungry if you don’t eat! Give it back if you don't eat it!

    The smell of tomatoes gradually wafted in the air, attracting the attention of the surrounding zombies like a hook. The zombie closest to the tomatoes could not resist the temptation of hunger, and squatted down to pick up a tomato and put it in its mouth.

    He only heard a "gudong" and then let out a low growl of satisfaction.

    This signal is like the canteen is open, making other zombies follow their instincts to grab the tomato meat on the ground.

    The eighth-order zombie stared at the blood-like liquid on the ground, and stared at Pei Qinqin dissatisfiedly again.

    Pei Qinqin understood so well, he took out another ripe tomato from Qin Chuan's space and threw it to him.

    This time, the eighth-rank zombie caught it. His light gray pupils were full of plunder. He picked up the tomato and gnawed it in front of her. The moment he swallowed it, his stiff expression began to loosen.

    Pei Qinqin: "!" The tomato is indeed hanging!

    "Is it delicious? I still have a lot of food like this. If you want to eat, you can listen to me. Don't bully me."

    Qin Chuan frowned and looked at the eyes of the eighth-level zombies, still not letting go of his vigilance.

    He knew that the fruits and vegetables grown by Pei Xiaoqin were different from ordinary fruits and vegetables. They could give people a long-lost feeling of fullness and calm them down to a certain extent. But he didn't know that this thing would be useful to zombies.

    The eighth-rank zombie devoured the tomatoes in his hand and reached out to Pei Qinqin again.

    Pei Qinqin gave him another one, not only for him, but also for each of the restless zombies around.

    Let's eat, let's eat.

    You have to listen to me if you eat my food!

    Zhou Xing looked at the zombies surrounding them who were concentrating on eating tomatoes, and swallowed in confusion. This scene was not funny, it was even a little scary.

    Li Yang and others who followed them were observing the situation secretly, and their eyes widened in astonishment when they saw this situation.

    They didn't dare to intervene rashly, but Qin Yiyang, who came chasing after the zombie group, didn't have so many scruples.

    Qin Yiyang saw Zhou Xing's communication location appearing in the group of zombies, and before he had time to discuss with Li Yang's team hiding in the dark, he led someone to open a gap from behind, and appeared in front of Qin Chuan like a god of war.

    The supernatural zombies already have memory and sanity, and they recognize who the human beings in front of them are.

    When the generals of the two armies met, the atmosphere suddenly became tense.

    "Cousin, you are finally here!" Pei Qinqin was delighted to see Qin Yiyang, who was safe and sound, and pulled him to his side without thinking, and then looked at the eighth-rank zombie who stood up and looked murderous, and frowned like Qin Chuan frowned.

    The orthodox first-generation cells have a natural suppressive power against the zombies infected halfway. As soon as Pei Qinqin exuded displeasure, the aggressiveness of the surrounding zombies restrained.

    The eighth-rank zombie pointed at Qin Yiyang and growled, then looked at Pei Qinqin and asked her to make a choice.

    Pei Qinqin pushed Qin Yiyang behind his back and said, "He is my cousin, do you know what cousin means?" The

    eighth-rank zombie was stunned for a while, nodded, and continued to negotiate with Pei Qinqin on the zombie channel.

    Pei Qinqin secretly counted the human supernatural beings who came after him, and found that his cousin and Li Yang combined did not have as many supernatural zombies in front of him.

    This is too tasteless! It will definitely hurt both sides or wipe out the whole army if you start your hands.

    What the hell?

    She was concentrating on making a deal with the eighth-level zombies, and after the negotiation was over, she tilted her head and said clearly to her cousin: "Cousin, we have no chance of winning if we fight against them now, right?" Qin Yiyang nodded calmly

    .

    The gap between the number of people and the level of abilities is too large, and two-thirds of his elites stayed in Liancheng to protect the survivors there.

    "Then you listen to me. I'll give them tomatoes to make them leave, and you tell your people not to attack them."

    Qin Yiyang didn't understand how tomatoes could please zombies, but right now is not the time to discuss these things, so he agreed Pei Qinqin's request.

    In informal combat occasions, if you can see blood, you will not see blood.

    Qin Yiyang gave an order to wait for the army of supernatural beings behind the zombies, and watched helplessly as Pei Qinqin took out huge tomatoes one by one from Qin Chuan's space and threw them to the zombies.

    "Okay, a hundred of them, you go. If you don't go, I'll—" Pei Qinqin took out a plump and juicy tomato, and used his ability to suck the tomato into a dried tomato in front of them, proving himself Ability to keep them from eating food.

    The eighth-rank zombie held a bunch of tomatoes and stared at Pei Qinqin. After a while, he growled and turned around to lead the people away.

    Like when you come, you come in a hurry, and you go in a hurry.

    Qin Yiyang let out a long breath after he couldn't see the figure of the eighth-level zombie, "Qin Qin is amazing! How did you manage to make them obedient? Could it be that your ability is already..." Higher than the eighth level Are there zombies? !

    Pei Qinqin said modestly: "No, no, I just made a deal with them. They seem to like tomatoes very much." After she finished speaking, she took out two tomatoes and handed them to them respectively, saying, "Cousin and Brother Zhou also try it. Well, it's very comfortable to eat."

    Considering her status, she just wanted to take the lead in taking a bite, when Qin Yiyang unsuspectingly picked it up and bit it down.

    The mouthful of juice is splashing, and the sweet and slightly sour taste is like a god in this era of material shortage.

    Zhou Xing started to eat right after Qin Yiyang, and his eyes lit up after taking a bite. This warm and powerful feeling was just like Qin Qin's cooking, it could disperse the body's hunger to the greatest extent!

    "It's amazing, Xiao Qin, how did you grow it? Do you have any more? Can you sell it?" Zhou Xing has only eaten in the hands of Pei Qinqin in the past two years. No matter how many materials the base distributes, they can't satisfy them. The appetite of those who are capable can only maintain a three-point full appearance.

    Especially after using the power every time, the stomach is always on fire, making people irritable.

    Pei Qinqin handed them two more casually, and said with great wealth: "There are still two, four, five hundred, what kind of business are we talking about! A tomato tree can bear hundreds of tomatoes, and I planted a large area before. You are tired of eating, you can come to me anytime you want to eat, but I can’t give it all to you, there is no room for my brother to store it, and the fruits and vegetables will go bad.” Zhou Xing licked his fingers stained with tomato juice without getting too dirty, and shook his

    head Said: "I unilaterally announce that this order from the prophet is a rumor."

    "What order?" Qin Yiyang ate slower than Zhou Xing, he was reluctant to swallow this rare delicacy.

    Zhou Xing looked at Li Yang's team who appeared from the dark and came towards them. Before he could tell Qin Yiyang in detail, he saw him eat the remaining tomatoes in two or three bites.

    Uh... don't be so afraid of being robbed by others.

    Qin Chuan looked at the leader Li Yang expressionlessly and said, "Your base sent people to hunt down Pei Xiaoqin and chase us here from the manor.

    " What is the origin of the destruction of the world, it's so hateful, I didn't do anything but grow vegetables in the manor and they wanted to kill me!"

    "What's going on?" Qin Yiyang looked at Zhou Xing.

    Zhou Xing sighed and said: "After you left the base, the base prophet predicted that human beings would be destroyed in Xiao Qin's hands, so the army sent a supernatural team to encircle and suppress Xiao Chuan and the others. They can pick up Xiao Chuan one step ahead of them. Don't worry, we haven't even seen each other with the encirclement and suppression regiment, and we haven't even fought."

    Qin Yiyang clicked his tongue: "Did you send me away on purpose? I was born and died to protect the base Commander Zhao actually wants to touch my only blood relative, I'm chilled."

    Zhou Xing thought for a while and said: "Commander Zhao didn't issue a kill order, but just asked someone to take Xiaoqin back."

    Pei Qinqin muttered: "Who Knowing what they want to do by arresting me, what if they want to dissect me for experiments?" It's always written like this in movies and novels!

    Qin Yiyang patted her on the shoulder and said, "Don't be afraid, with my cousin here, no one can take you to do the experiment."

    Qin Chuan raised his eyebrows, pulled Pei Qinqin to his side and said, "Don't take my job."

    "Oh~ you boy, I haven't settled the score yet! Have you eaten the promised one-month meeting?"

    Pei Qinqin interceded for Qin Chuan: "Cousin, don't be angry, my identity is too sensitive, brother I didn't want to let me get close to the human base, so I haven't gone out." "

    Hey, Xiao Qin, you can just get used to him." After Qin Yiyang's voice fell, Li Yang had already come to them, and turned to Qin, who was the most communicative among the four. Yi Yang said: "Chief Qin."

    "Hey, isn't this Captain Li? Why are you here when you're not on an oil mission in Linhai?" Qin Yiyang smiled naturally, knowing that the other party was here to arrest Pei Xiaoqin, he also laughed at Yan Yan No anger.

    Li Yang glanced at Pei Qinqin and said: "There is an order from the military department to bring the target back to the base, and I also ask Commander Qin to fulfill it."

    Qin Yiyang smiled and said, "May I ask who the target is?

    " Yang: "..." He heard Qin Yiyang's intention to not let anyone go.

    But he had no choice but to raise his finger to Pei Qinqin and say, "Her."

    "The reason?" Qin Yiyang continued to ask.

    The people in Li Yang's team couldn't stand it any longer, and answered Qin Yiyang, "Commander Qin, this is an order from the military department, you don't want to disobey your superiors, do you?!" They swore an oath when they joined the army , must obey the order of the organization unconditionally!

    Qin Yiyang didn't care about these cats and dogs, he brushed off the dust on his cuffs and said, "If you don't bring the evidence of Xiao Qin's harm to me, forgive me for not being able to obey the organization's order. Go back, let the commander contact me if you have any questions, I will Explain to him personally."

    Li Yang looked back at the people brought by Qin Yiyang, and knew that it was impossible to fight recklessly, but there were too many doubts about Miss Pei, and he would report the truth to the above.

    When several people stared at each other silently, Li Wei's communicator lighted up quietly.

    He saw the new order delivered by his superiors changed his eyes. At the same time, Zhou Xing and Qin Yiyang also received the kill order issued by the base.

    Zhou Xing turned pale with shock, and immediately denied it: "This is impossible! We didn't see the encircling and suppressing troops at all. We left long before they went up the mountain!" How could they all die in the manor?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 3.4K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
13.8K 190 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story
151K 3.1K 60
The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since I have come and can't go back, then why...
19.3K 279 15
玄幻大佬穿越后柔弱无助 / The Fantasy Boss is Weak and Helpless After Crossing Author 三乃木 Tang Jiuge, a genius, has crossed over and has become a girl who suffer...