The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 70

272 7 5
By pttcch

Chapter 70

    Li Qingzhou only hated himself for not killing Qin Chuan with all his might a week ago, which caused him to jump out and disrupt his plan now!

    He originally wanted to take Qin Qin to walk the places that he had walked back then. On the way, they would encounter dangers they had encountered before, and then they would fight side by side to rebuild trust.

    As a result, this despicable and shameless person wiped out all the dangers he deliberately kept, all!

    Without those things, how would he get back the former Qin Qin?

    Li Qingzhou hated Qin Chuan more and more time after time, chasing after him and said: "Qin Chuan, you fucking insist on being such a stalker, don't you?" He remembered that last night's foothold was at the foot of the mountain, how could Qin Qin be there? Running to the city in such a short time!

    Qin Chuan gave Li Qingzhou a chilling look, dodged his attack, and concentrated on rushing to the towering tree.

    He had to confirm her safety before killing the mad dog.

    He saw her.

    At a distance of two hundred meters, Qin Chuan stepped on the roof and chased after her with all his strength, calling her name loudly amidst the noise.

    "Qin Qin!"

    The wind in the sky was so strong that Pei Qinqin couldn't hear Qin Chuan's hoarse shout, but there was a kind of traction in the dark that made her turn her head and look down.

    A familiar figure came into view, and before Pei Qinqin could see the other's face clearly, his legs quickly walked towards Qin Chuan, stepping on each other.

    "Chi Chi Chi Chi!!" Yuanyuan was so frightened that the mushroom umbrella stood up, and screamed loudly, she went to grab Pei Qinqin by the collar and was led down by her.

    As the north wind rustled through his ears, Pei Qinqin squinted his eyes to see Qin Chuan, who was chasing after him, and laughed out of joy. Then, when he was four or five meters above the ground, he was intercepted by Qin Chuan, who was rushing with all his strength.

    The huge impact made him fall to the ground and roll several times with Pei Qinqin in his arms.

    Qin Chuan held her waist with his left hand, clasped the back of her head with his right hand, and held her firmly in his arms.

    After the impact disappeared, regardless of the bleeding wound on his body, he immediately checked the safety of the person in his arms: "Qin Qin, how are you? Are you okay? Is there any injury? Did he bully you?" Pei Qinqin opened his mouth to

    speak , but his throat was blocked by the surging emotions, he could only wrap his arms around his neck and hug him tightly, resting his forehead on the socket of his neck, shaking his head and nodding.

    She finally waited for him, she knew he would come!

    "It's okay, it's okay." Qin Chuan hugged her back hard, his always calm deep pupils were full of joy and fear, his voice was very hoarse, as if he hadn't rested for several days, his regret and regret deepened This hug said: "I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I shouldn't take you to risk letting you fall into other people's hands, there will be no next time."

    I'm sorry.

    Qin Chuan lowered his head and saw that her previously black and lustrous hair had become dry and rough, and his heart ached like a needle prick. He raised his other hand and stroked the back of her head again and again, comforting her pain silently and loudly. mood.

    If he hadn't been brave at that time, she wouldn't have been taken away by Li Qingzhou. If he had woken up earlier and acted faster, she wouldn't have been abused like this.

    Even if Li Qingzhou deserves to die, he shouldn't be so impulsive.

    Pei Qinqin, who was wrapped in tenderness, finally stopped holding back, and tears burst out of his eyes in an instant.

    It was too difficult, she was really hungry for a long time! Day by day, I rely on eating those few mushrooms to maintain my spirit, and yesterday I walked softly on the mountain road for nine hours!

    Now that Qin Chuan found her, she was only thinking about how to bite Qin Chuan!

    She really doesn't want to bite Qin Chuan!

    Pei Qinqin sobbed loudly, apologizing while crying, and sad tears fell on Qin Chuan's neck, which made Qin Chuan wish to cut Li Qingzhou into pieces.

    Qin Chuan pressed the desire to kill, let go of Pei Qinqin a little, wiped the tears off her face with his fingertips and said, "Don't cry, I'm late, what's the matter with the corners of your eyes and mouth? Li Qingzhou moved you?"

    Qin Chuan caressed her cheek with his palm, and carefully stroked around her wound with his thumb, his eyes became more and more murderous.

    Pei Qinqin shook his head, and said with red eyes that he was thrown by a fifth-order zombie.

    Tier 5 zombie?

    "Okay, don't cry, we'll cut him later." Qin Chuan watched his sweetheart who was eating and drinking being tossed like this, and kissed the end of her eyes lovingly, and the tip of his tongue hidden behind his lips lightly Gently licking the wound above.

    The numb itching made Pei Qinqin subconsciously raise his hand to rub it, but was stopped by Qin Chuan.

    Qin Chuan raised her chin slightly, looked at her and said, "Don't be afraid, the pain will be gone in a while." Then he kissed the corner of her mouth like kissing the end of her eyes.

    The warm and unfamiliar touch stopped Pei Qinqin from sobbing, and with Qin Chuan's licking, the sound of heartbeat completely occupied Pei Qinqin's eardrums, making her temporarily forget the feeling of hunger scratching her lungs.

    Li Qingzhou caught up and saw the two people who were intimate, his mind buzzed, his rational strings completely collapsed, he roared the name "Qin Chuan" angrily, and launched any attack he had in his hand.

    The picture in front of him evoked a memory of his hatred, and two similar scenes kept alternating in his mind, making his fingertips tremble with anger.

    Qin Chuan raised his eyes and glanced indifferently, an invisible barrier surrounded the two of them, no matter how mad Li Qingzhou was, he couldn't rush over.

    "Qin Chuan, I'll fuck you! You're dead, your mother is dead!"

    Qin Chuan stared deeply at Li Qingzhou, who was like a mad dog, from kissing Qin Qin's mouth to covering his lips in front of him , and then continue to deepen the sense of touch, silently declaring sovereignty.

    Li Qingzhou screamed in pain, clutched his scalp with his ten fingers, glared at Qin Chuan furiously, then turned around and wantonly destroyed the surrounding houses, and said with red eyes: "If I can tear you apart once, I can tear you apart a second time." If you don't want to kill her again, let her go, Qin Chuan, I'm fucking warning you! Let go, let her go!"

    Terrifying energy burst out from Li Qingzhou's body, and finally shattered Qin Chuan's space barrier.

    Before the energy wave hit, Qin Chuan picked up Qin Qin, who had fallen asleep, and jumped to the big tree before. Looking at Li Qingzhou under the tree, he asked with deep hatred: "I killed her? Who secretly Followed her and conspired with outsiders behind her back to design an ambush and finally caused her death! Li Qingzhou, do you think she can't guess who exposed her whereabouts in the end? You are sorry for her trust, and you will never be forgiven by her. "

    Li Qingzhou's offensive was suspended for a moment, and he retorted sharply for a moment: "I didn't! I didn't kill Qin Qin! The person I want to kill is you from the beginning to the end! You made people ambush her! Before I do my best to get rid of you At that time, your people plotted against her with tricks! Even if I was at fault, the reason was that you deliberately approached her first, and it was the human beings you raised who killed her, and you killed her!" There is no cure

    .

    Qin Chuan looked down at the sleeping person in his arms, leaned over and kissed her forehead with preciousness.

    He couldn't imagine how she felt when she happily went to their secret base and was suddenly seriously injured by "him" and besieged by human beings after meeting. Not to mention how she fought back and broke through the siege alone, feeling the passing of life and walking back step by step.

    Apart from each other, his and her secret bases are only known by Li Qingzhou who followed secretly.

    It's ridiculous that he didn't kill Li Qingzhou who plotted against him that day for her sake.

    He knew that Li Qingzhou hated him, but he didn't expect that he would cooperate with others, exposing the date place that he and Qin Qin hadn't changed in the future!

    How stupid.

    So when he rushed to the secret base covered in injuries, and met his lover who was covered in blood and lost an arm on the way, when she smiled and said "I knew it wasn't you", then she fell down and told him to be careful around her When he was a human being, he felt that such a world should not exist.

    Li Qingzhou gradually calmed down after refuting, summoned the poisonous rose and the immortal Tai Sui again, stared at Qin Chuan and said, "I didn't kill you last time, this time you will definitely die!"

    Arrogant.

    Qin Chuan's eyes fell on the black plants that were gradually spreading on the ground. Without the flesh and blood of tens of thousands of zombies, the power of the black plants was greatly reduced, and he already knew how to detoxify the poison of the black plants after recovering most of his memories.

    Qin Chuan said sorry in Pei Qinqin's ear, then kissed her lips again to get the detoxification liquid, and began to fight with Li Qingzhou.

    Li Qingzhou, like Pei Qinqin, is not a melee ability user. They mainly manipulate alien plants, similar to the long-range mages in the game, with high damage but very fragile health bars.

    And Qin Chuan is a space-type ability that can be used from far and near. His physical fitness is far higher than Li Qingzhou. Without the restraint of toxins, neither of the two close-combat Li Qingzhou is his opponent.

    So in less than ten minutes, Li Qingzhou was kicked and broke more than a hundred bones, and was thrown into the concrete like a rag doll.

    As he knew before, Qin Chuan, who has the ability to fight, will take advantage of the victory to pursue him. He will not let Li Qingzhou go just because Li Qingzhou loses his ability to fight, but will jump off from a height of ten meters with Pei Qinqin in his arms. Spare no effort to step on Li Qingzhou's chest.

    Big mouthfuls of black blood splashed out from Li Qingzhou's mouth, staining Qin Chuan's trouser legs.

    Qin Chuan raised his foot indifferently, looked at the bloody mess under his feet, and pressed Pei Xiaoqin's face into his arms, even though she was still asleep.

    Li Qingzhou opened his mouth angrily, unwilling to believe the result, even the former Qin Chuan couldn't beat him like this in such a short time.

    It is clear that the poison of the black plant is Qin Chuan's nemesis, it is clearly Qin Chuan's nemesis!

    Qin Chuan looked at Li Qingzhou's gradually dilated pupils, no longer believed in his death, and chose to cut off his head directly.

    He has lost the qualification to let his subordinates show mercy.

    But just when Qin Chuan was about to strike, Yuanyuan in Pei Qinqin's pocket suddenly jumped out to stop him, chattering nervously.

    Qin Chuan couldn't understand what it was muttering, and followed the direction of its fingers to find that Zhuang Zhuang and Mian Mian were hanging by a thread outside the scope of his abilities.

    Just as Qin Chuan raised his head, Li Qingzhou's dilated pupils suddenly focused, and the squirming Tai Sui appeared from under Li Qingzhou to wrap him in layers, forcing Qin Chuan to jump away from Li Qingzhou's side.

    Li Qingzhou popped a head out of Tai Sui and said: "When I die, they will be finished. That is Qin Qin's favorite exotic plant, are you willing?" It's a pity, it was originally prepared to catch

    Qin Qin.

    Before sinking into the ground, Li Qingzhou stared fiercely at Qin Chuan's back and shouted: "Qin Chuan, you can't kill me. You know where my power comes from, but I can kill you! Just wait for me! "

    Qin Chuan rescued Zhuangzhuang and Mianmian without looking back, and chopped the black Taisui who was trying to devour them into pieces.

    He turned around and looked at the large sunken black plants, raised his hand and put Zhuang Zhuang and Mian Mian into Pei Xiaoqin's pocket.

    He waited for him to come and die.

    Even if Li Qingzhou doesn't come, he will come to ask for his life.

    Because going back in time can't erase Li Qingzhou's betrayal of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 764 47
In the last days, the heroine went crazy with tens of billions of supplies Original title: 末世, 女主她拿百亿物资杀疯了 Author: Preserved egg solo Zhou https://ww...
13.6K 188 11
全能皇后在娱乐圈爆红了 作者:即十 Not my Story
51.8K 964 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...