The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 63

311 5 0
By pttcch

Chapter 63

    Qin Yiyang dragged out from under the car a male zombie who had lost his limbs and lower body, leaving only the upper torso connected to the head.

    Its eyes were gouged out, its teeth were shattered, and its throat was blocked by an unknown black object. It could neither move nor make a sound, so it was quietly tied under the car and walked with them all the way.

    "Throw away his old mother!" Qin Yiyang became more and more angry as he thought about it. If this is a healthy zombie, they won't suffer halfway? Most likely it was done by members of the Xingyue team, so let's just call it Li Qingzhou! This is no longer a matter of troubling Qin Chuan personally, it means killing their entire team!

    Pei Qinqin rested his chin on Qin Chuan's shoulder, and turned his head to look at this mutilated zombie who seemed to have been tortured terribly. The black veins on its body are already very light. If it is given some time, it is estimated that it will completely suppress the surface features of the virus and become more like an ordinary person.

    This is the unique camouflage ability of high-level zombies. Of course, there are also those who go in the wrong direction. For example, the "monkey" pierced by Yuanyuan has evolved towards a different beast. Such zombies will be stronger than the same kind in terms of physical fitness, but their relative IQ may be lower.

    Why did Li Qingzhou hide this zombie under their car? In other words, what ability does this zombie have, did it summon the zombie group?

    After carefully looking at the "meat" on the ground, Pei Qinqin withdrew his gaze, and turned his head to meet Su Qiao's probing eyes, feeling a little surprised in his heart, not knowing why Su Qiao looked at her like this.

    Pei Qinqin didn't know how different his innocent appearance was from Gujing Wubo's expression. Because of Qin Chuan, her life is better than before the end of the world. She is safe and has no worries about food and clothing. Compared with other survivors living in dire straits, the gap is wide open.

    Standing among these survivors, she is like the richest man who strayed into the slums. People subconsciously feel that she is delicate, has never seen suffering, and cannot adapt to the existence of the wild environment.

    Su Qiao also thinks so, she is more able to accept Qin Qintian's real cowardice, rather than his face that doesn't change when he sees blood. Of course, screaming is not allowed. It has been half a year since the end of the world, and people who screamed after seeing zombies are basically dead.

    When the two of them looked at each other, Qin Yiyang also learned from Qin Chuan that this is a zombie of the fourth-order spirit system, which means that it has the ability to command low-level zombies, but it has only been destroyed and can no longer attack humans. . Just like a hostage tied to a chair by the kidnappers, he is only allowed to make a phone call to communicate with his family.

    Qin Chuan looked at the immobile and dead zombie with cold eyes, and at the black plant that passed through the lute bone and filled its throat, and naturally thought of Li Qingzhou.

    The other party really doesn't hide it, likes to play tricks, and tells you openly that he did it. Such a non-aggressive and silent thing is indeed out of his detection range.

    As Pei Xiaoqin said, Li Qingzhou may know his past very well.

    Qin Chuan reached out and ended the fourth-order spiritual zombies effortlessly. He looked up at the group of zombies that didn't stop because of this, and was ready to clean up.

    He was very annoyed by these low-level zombies that stalked people. They were not challenging and endless, and they were only tired when they started.

    Pei Qinqin looked around at the army of zombies who were running or crawling over, and said to Qin Chuan calmly: "Brother, Li Qingzhou seems to be quite powerful, and the fourth-order zombies can be broken at any time in his hands?" "

    Fourth It's just a step." Qin Chuan scanned the circle and found no one that was particularly powerful, so he looked at Qin Yiyang and said, "Those little guys, you can deal with it yourself." Qin

    Yiyang waved his hand, motioning him to stop talking.

    Zombies of the second and third ranks are called Xiao Luo, so aren't they also the Xiao Luo who are the third and fourth ranks?

    "Get in the car and retreat, and change back to the previous route." He only led four or five people to deal with the zombies in half the city when he had a brain hole. His task was to move materials.

    Before Qin Yiyang left, he checked under the car again worriedly, and after making sure that there was nothing else following them, he set off again.

    Pei Qinqin shouted "Zhuang Zhuang" to the front, and Zhuang Zhuang, who was as thick as a giant tree, immediately turned his head back [En! ], she called out "Yuanyuan" again, but Yuanyuan didn't respond.

    Pei Qinqin didn't bother to raise his voice, and said in his heart: "Come here quickly, Mianmian and I are about to retreat." ]

    When Zhuang Zhuang heard that she was leaving, he didn't have the mood to make any fertilizer. Without further ado, he turned around and ran towards Pei Qinqin, shrinking in size as he ran, and finally turned back to a "stickman" about one meter away. Qin Chuan dodged and wasted no time.

    [You bad embryo! ] Zhuang Zhuang lay on the roof of the car and angrily slapped the roof with leaves.

    Pei Qinqin amusedly got off Qin Chuan's back and pulled it up, feeling that it's better not to let it go out and run around, because every time it learns back, it's just curse words.

    She looked at Yuanyuan who was still obsessed with "planting mushrooms", and asked Zhuang Zhuang to help him call it back.

    With a strong [um] sound, he obediently climbed onto Pei Qinqin's shoulders, and yelled fiercely at Yuanyuan: [Little San! Didn't you hear the master say retreat? If you don't leave, we will leave! goodbye! ]

    Pei Qinqin covered her mouth and coughed: "Why do you call it mistress? It's called Yuanyuan.

    " ]

    Why are you the boss, they are not the second and third, but the second and third?

    Pei Qinqin touched Zhuang Zhuang's small head wrapped in leaves, and he could clearly feel the texture of the leaves under his fingers. It has become more and more anthropomorphic recently. It used to like to imitate other people's speech and so on, but now even its shape is moving closer to the human form.

    Yuanyuan, who didn't respond to Pei Qinqin's shout, turned her head and ran back immediately after hearing Zhuang Zhuang's voice.

    The wind has turned, and the headwind is not friendly to the fluffy mushrooms.

    Zhuang Zhuang can only stretch out the leaves to catch it.

    The round hyphae are enough to hold the strong rattan. On the way of being pulled back quickly, they screamed "wu~wu~". The clusters of blue mushrooms look like a blue carpet from a distance.

    The half-person-high blue mushrooms made immature sounds of "poof" and "poof", preventing zombies from passing by them, absorbing their flesh and blood as nutrients, and devouring batch after batch of zombie corpses.

    But there are also many mushrooms that have been scratched, bitten and trampled by the zombies. The "blue carpet" can only destroy some of the zombies and delay their speed of catching up, but cannot completely destroy them.

    Pei Qinqin held Qin Chuan's arm firmly with his left hand, and managed to stand firm on the roof of the moving car. Before the "blue carpet" disappeared, she raised her right hand to catch the returning Yuanyuan and put it in her pocket.

    If you don't put it in your pocket, it will be blown away by the wind.

    "Mianmian, can you do it too?" Pei Qinqin lowered his head and touched the leaves of Mianmian, causing the spikelets on the top of his head to spread out, and the seeds as small as needlepoints flew away from the spikelets, and when they fell to the ground, they grew into a one-meter-high cluster. Dog's tail grass.

    The blades of the second-generation dogtail grass are still as sharp as blades, but the spikelets on the top of the head have turned into big mouths with fangs, and they harvest the zombies crossing the "blue carpet" with their teeth.

    It's a pity that the difference in the number of the two sides is too large. Hundreds of foxtail grasses can't harvest tens of thousands of zombies in one go, and zombies with a little IQ will also attack these alien plants with supernatural powers.

    Zhuang Zhuang looked up at the tenderness of his master's palm, and at Yuanyuan, who was lying in his pocket with peasy eyes, and unconvincedly pulled out the extra vines on his body, and then "divided" himself, section by section. Cut off section by section, leaving a bud opening on each section.     It pinched the Bailai Festival or so, as if it had completed a major event, picked up the vines and sprinkled them out, and ordered: [Twist off the heads of those fertilizers for me! ]     Pei Qinqin saw the spinach stalk thrown out, and hurriedly lowered his head and asked it: "Zhuang Zhuang, what are you doing?"     [Buying manure~ I can do this too! ] Zhuang Zhuang stretched out the left and right leaves towards her, expressing that he wants to hug her.     Pei Qinqin had no choice but to put Mianmian back into his pocket, held up Zhuang Zhuang, whose leaves were drooping due to too much force, and told it: "What Yuanyuan and Mianmian sprinkled out are seeds, and the seeds can fall off painlessly when they are mature. Doesn't it hurt to cut yourself off?"     [It doesn't hurt! ] Strong and stubborn.     "It really doesn't hurt?"

    [……Um! ] Zhuangzhuang gradually regained his vitality in Pei Qinqin's palm: [Too many, if you cut off a part, it will grow again, I'm not afraid! ]

    Well, Pei Qinqin caressed the strong little round head. After a while, Qin Chuan raised his chin to check his complexion.

    Pei Qinqin looked at Qin Chuan's face with clear eyes, and asked sincerely, "Brother, don't you think that your behavior seems to be molesting me?

    " Seeming exhausted, she let go of her chin and said, "They will draw from you after they have used up their abilities. If you feel uncomfortable, don't touch them." Pei Qinqin nodded to understand that she was feeling a little tired

    , But it's okay, I can hold on.

    With the blocking of three layers of alien plants, the ability team has more time to retreat.

    The long-range attacker created a breakthrough in front, and was about to stand out from the siege of zombies. The driver saw the things behind the zombies and stepped on the brakes!

    I poke.

    Pei Qinqin was thrown flying with a horizontal movement, and it was Qin Chuan who caught her in time to avoid disaster.

    Before Qin Chuan could stand still, the car began to reverse rapidly again.

    Annoyed, he grabbed Pei Xiaoqin's waist and jumped out of the car. He landed firmly on the side of the road and looked at the transport truck that was backing up at full speed before looking to the other side.

    Pei Qinqin saw the flowing meat that was comparable to a hill, covered his mouth and nose and wowed: "What is this? It feels so disgusting."

    Qin Chuan thought for a while, but had no impression.

    "It also ate the zombies." Pei Qinqin pointed to the zombies who were stuck by the pieces of meat and couldn't move. Many zombies with supernatural powers took the initiative to avoid the puddle.

    It's over.

    Pei Qinqin looked at the supernatural team surrounded by zombies on three sides, and their retreat was blocked by monsters.

    No matter how powerful they are, they can't withstand the siege of tens of thousands of zombies. Besides, there are supernatural zombies among the zombies.

    "This Li Qingzhou... is very calculating." So when the villain keeps silent, he is either making a bad idea or doing something bad!

    Qin Chuan looked at the black lump of flesh slowly spreading over, frowned and led Pei Qinqin back five meters.

    It's really disgusting, the kind that doesn't want to fix it.

    After Qin Yiyang cleaned up the supernatural zombies on the side, he turned his head and saw Qin Chuan and Qin Qin standing in front of the huge piece of meat, his mentality immediately exploded! He leaned out of the window and shouted sharply: "Qin Chuan, what are you doing standing there?! Hurry over to me! Ah Qiang stop!!" He always thought they were still on the roof.

    Qin Chuan turned a deaf ear to it, turned to "Rock Mountain", took Pei Xiaoqin back five meters to the left again, continued to observe its movements and said, "The moving speed is too slow, and the method of lure away is ineffective." "Yes," Pei Qinqin rubbed his     hands Resisting the smell, he said, "Its target seems to be us, and it has been following us. Could it be that Li Qingzhou prepared this? Is this an animal or a plant?" There is a chewing sound, it should be an animal, Li Qingzhou can not only Blackened plants can even drive animals?     Zhuang Zhuang was as curious as Pei Qinqin, he stretched out the leaf and wanted to poke it, but Pei Qinqin pulled him back in time and taught him a lesson.     Qin Chuan couldn't answer what it was, and looked back at Qin Yiyang's position. The zombies are rushing towards Qin Yiyang and the others. If they don't help, they will all be wiped out.     Zombies ignored him, he could understand, but why - he looked at Pei Xiaoqin beside him, they even ignored her?     There was no time for him to think about it right now. There were so many zombies stepping on the corpses of the same kind and rushed towards the transport vehicle one after another. The distance between the two sides was less than ten meters. If he doesn't make a move, those people will be gnawed to the bone.     Qin Chuan focused on using the space ability, and the invisible space slash harvested the zombies with a radius of 20 meters in a rotating manner.     But because the zombies were of different heights and there were too many of them, some of the zombies survived by chance, and the zombies behind them followed suit.

    In order to keep Qin Yiyang alive, Qin Chuan had to teleport back to the transport vehicle, and use more layers and denser space cuts to clean up the zombies, while keeping an eye on the movement of the mountain of meat.

    After he opened the way, Qin Yiyang took over the steering wheel of the car and rushed out of the encirclement with all his strength.

    Qin Chuan stood on the roof of the car with Pei Qinqin on his back, constantly using spatial powers to clean up nearby zombies. He found that no matter what kind of meat mountain it was cut into, it would fuse back together again.

    His attack seems to be completely ineffective for it.

    Qin Chuan had no choice but to switch abilities and try with the spirit system, only to find out after the attack - it had no brains.

    This lump of black and sticky, which seemed to be made of countless rotting flesh and exuded the smell of corpses, was actually a plant, not an animal.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-09-1223:59:53~2020-09-1323:55:57~Thanks to the little angels who irrigate nutrient

    solution : 1 bottle of Guoguo and Xiaoshi;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 466 119
A high fever caused Ren Zhaoruo to hear a voice that others could not hear. The voice claimed to be the system. It said that the world Ren Zhaoruo li...
79.9K 1.5K 159
https://m.shubaow.net/254/254060/ The soft and sticky spirit in Master Yu's eyes is a full-scale boss Author: plum is a little salty Category: Rebirt...
31.2K 623 26
A global blackout caused by unknown reasons, schools closed, factories closed, sea, land and air transportation was interrupted, all supplies in supe...
4.4M 276K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...