The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 60

383 10 2
By pttcch

Chapter 60

    Qin Chuan looked at Pei Xiaoqin who rolled himself up into a caterpillar, picked up her game console, and prepared to end her happiness tonight.

    What night are you staying up? Go to bed quickly!

    He turned off the light, put the game console beside his pillow, and waited for Pei Xiaoqin to come and pick it up quietly.

    But Qin Chuan waited for a minute, five minutes, but did not wait for Pei Qinqin to act. He turned on the bedside night light anxiously, and through the warm yellow light, he found that Pei Xiaoqin had fallen asleep peacefully, holding the quilt under his chin with both hands.

    Since Li Qingzhou appeared, he became the one who slept late, and Pei Qinqin seemed to have returned to a normal routine.

    Qin Chuan propped his hands back, shifted his center of gravity back, and looked at Pei Qinqin's face without blinking, even if he didn't wear makeup, his face was as bright as the morning glow and reflecting the snow.

    He didn't know why he had been living on the top floor and didn't leave, and he didn't know why he welded the corridor to death before the accident happened.

    Now he knew that he was waiting for someone who would come and who might leave.

    As a side effect of going back in time, he lost all his memories.

    The first time he saw Pei Xiaoqin, he didn't feel much familiarity, and he didn't feel similar to the first meal she cooked. Every bit of getting along with her was a fresh first experience. Unlike Qin Yiyang, after a long time, you can vaguely see the shadow of the past, which proves that they used to have a close friendship.

    So he should have known Pei Xiaoqin before, and hadn't gotten along with her much.

    He lived alone in a strange city for half a year for a person he hadn't gotten along with very much.

    When he woke up from the old house and learned that his name was Qin Chuan and saw the time and date, he instinctively looked for that place. It's like something engraved in the genes, the brain forgets, and the body fulfills the promise.

    Then he found it, and when it arrived, he never remembered it.

    Fortunately, he didn't miss it again.

    Qin Chuan stepped forward and gently pulled out the corner of the quilt that Pei Xiaoqin was holding onto, carefully took her hand and put it into the quilt.

    She looked so good when she was asleep.

    Qin Chuan secretly leaned over and kissed her forehead like a dragonfly, just like she kissed his cheek for comfort.

    The gradually cold night wind rustled the strong leaves. Qin Chuan touched Pei Xiaoqin's forehead, and the scene in his mind flew away like a meteor, making him unable to get up for a long time to regain his senses.

    A minute later, he lay back on his bed covering his fast heartbeat, like a mechanical freeze, and it took him a long time to realize that he wanted to turn off the night light.

    The tent became pitch black.

    Qin Chuan stabilized his mind, raised his hand and slowly stroked his lips, why not only kissed her forehead, but also kissed her... Qin Chuan turned his head to look at Pei Qinqin, and his eyes fell on her lips.

    Xu Shi recalled that the pictures were too indescribable, and Qin Chuan's brain was a little overloaded.

    He lifted the quilt and pulled up his collar to breathe. After a while, he picked up the game console that Pei Xiaoqin had occupied since her arrival.

    Not only the game console, but also many things in his house belonged to Pei Xiaoqin, as if he bought them specially for her.

    The sun rose and the moon set outside the tent, and the difficult night finally passed.

    Qin Chuan put down the charging PSP and pressed his shoulder, looking at Pei Qinqin's sleeping face for the nth time.

    Still very obedient and soft.

    So how did she become the one in her memory—the person who dared to grab his collar and act recklessly?

    Too many pictures, too much chaos.

    He secretly kissed her on the forehead while she was asleep in the wild, and when she found out, he kissed her back. There are also times when he was caught by her and locked up in the house, which was intimate and had some kind of catharsis.

    No matter what they're doing, their positions, it seems like they're really at odds.

    This is the only thing that makes him uncomfortable, he needs to think of more, but can't think of anything.

    The key to unseal the memory has never been with him.

    The rising sun hit the tent, waking up Zhuang Zhuang who was lying on the tent.

    Once it wakes up, Mianmian and Yuanyuan don't want to continue sleeping.

    The two different plants shrunk down to each other, and turned back into the small and slender water spinach and dogtail grass, calling out to their precious masters outside unwilling to be lonely.

    The tent without the green leaves was exposed to the glare of the sun, making Pei Qinqin pull up the quilt uncomfortably over his head.

    Qin Chuan heard the movement of the supernatural being outside, and felt that it was almost time to get up.

    He unzipped a corner of the tent to let them in.

    Then Pei Qinqin was woken up and

    Zhuangzhuang endured the pain that this species should not have to bear. It may never understand Qin Chuan's "sinister" in its entire life.

    Pei Qinqin angrily washed up in the tent, changed the clothes for going out, picked up a few leaves of Zhuang Zhuang that bounced, and complained to Qin Chuan that Zhuang Zhuang disturbed people's dreams, and he didn't sleep well.

    Qin Chuan hummed calmly, put the daily necessities into the bag, and put the tent back into the space.

    Travel light everyday.

    Qin Yiyang came to look for them, and saw that both Qin Chuan and Qin Qin looked sleepy, and paused, not thinking deeply.

    Something happened long ago, as in the wild?

    He shared breakfast with them and said, "Is everything packed? It's time to go. We're going into the city today. There is a factory in District 11 that specializes in the production of components. Our task is to bring back the inventory there.

    " Huh?" Pei Qinqin looked at the sesame biscuits in his hand, and took out three bottles of pure milk from his backpack, one for each person.

    Qin Yiyang took out the straw and poked it, 'gudong' 'gudong' after three or two sips and said: "Move back to build a home. The eleventh district is densely populated and there are many zombies. You should be careful not to get hurt, you know?

    " It's a virus, whether it's a superhuman or an ordinary person, once infected, it's like half a foot has stepped into the gate of hell.

    Although xenografts are dangerous, they do not have the ability to turn people into monsters.

    Pei Qinqin sipped milk and nodded solemnly!

    She may be able to get a different plant, but she is no match for zombies at all, but zombies may not get close to her.

    [Uh-huh! Don't be afraid, baby~ Zhuang Zhuang will protect his master! ] It stretched its branches and leaves in Pei Qinqin's chest pocket, and the tender green vines wrapped around Pei Qinqin's wrist like a small snake, rubbing back and forth coquettishly.

    Pei Qinqin didn't know what to do, squeezed a drop of milk on the strong leaves to coax it back, and then gave another drop to Mianmian and Yuanyuan, not favoring one over the other.

    Seeing that the three cubs had absorbed the milk, she said to Qin Chuan and the others in surprise, "Look, the alien plants I raise can drink milk!" Qin Chuan: "..." If you let them drink blood, they

    will happier.

    "Hey? Zhuang Zhuang wants to drink, why didn't he say it earlier? Come on, here's a little more." Qin Yiyang was very biased. He tore open the milk carton and collected a few drops, all of which were given to Zhuang Zhuang.

    Pei Qinqin glanced at his cousin speechlessly, and raised his hand to soothe Mianmian's little hearts.

    Fortunately, they are not interested in others and do not feel that they are treated differently.

    The three came to the transport vehicle.

    Su Qiao said hello to Pei Qinqin in good spirits, and stood at the door of the cargo compartment and stretched out her hand to pull her up.

    Qin Chuan raised his eyes to look at her, stepped on the cargo box, turned around and took Pei Qinqin's hand to bring her up, not giving Su Qiao a chance to touch Pei Qinqin during the whole process.

    Su Qiao looked at Qin Yiyang in fear: Captain, am I right? Brother Qin Chuan really dislikes me!

    Qin Yiyang reassured her that she was fine, and asked her to get down and sit in the front passenger seat.

    He thought it would be better for Su Qiao not to hang around in front of Qin Qin, and be careful that Qin Chuan misunderstood something and regarded her as a rival in love. After all, Qin Chuan is quite possessive, and he doesn't want to see other people hugging Qin Qin.

    Neither can women.

    Because in his eyes there are only his own people and outsiders, not men and women.

    The road into District 11 was not as smooth as the road outside the city. The bumps made Pei Qinqin sleepy but unable to sleep.

    She only found out by asking the supernatural beings who were traveling with her that the Xingyue team set off early again.

    "Brother, didn't Li Qingzhou sneak up on you last night?" Pei Qinqin asked Qin Chuan, who was drowsy under such circumstances, in a low voice. This is enough to show that Qin Chuan didn't sleep well last night!

    "No." Qin Chuan yawned, and he didn't know why Li Qingzhou could bear it so much. If he dared to fight directly, he wouldn't have to worry about Qin Yiyang's words.

    With the memories of last night, although he still hated Li Qingzhou very much, he was not so worried about Pei Xiaoqin being snatched away.

    Pei Xiaoqin just smiled at Li Qingzhou.

    She didn't just smile at him.

    ...

    "Brother?" Pei Qinqin shook his hand to bring him back to his senses, "What's the matter with you? Are you sleepy?" Can you be distracted while talking to me?

    Qin Chuan pinched the bridge of his nose, turned his head to look at Pei Xiaoqin and said, "Can you call me by my name?

    " "So you don't like me calling your brother?"

    "No, I like it, it's just that I've remembered a lot of things recently, and I want to hear you call my name." Or aggressive or arrogant or equal or angry.

    Thinking of things a little too much? !

    Pei Qinqin became curious, eager to learn more, and grabbed Qin Chuan's sleeve and said, "Did you remember something again? You can tell me this time, right? You refused to tell me yesterday!" Qin Chuan

    : "...Impossible."

    "Impossible again!" Pei Qinqin could not restrain his voice, letting the people around him hear it.

    She coughed, lowered her voice again, and was a little dissatisfied by Qin Chuan's habit: "Why? Is there anything I can't know? Don't tell me you—remember how to kill me?" "Impossible." Qin Chuan

    retorted , it is impossible for him to hurt her after having sex with her.

    hi? So sure this time, I must have remembered something!

    "Why is it impossible? You must have regretted killing me in the future, and then reversed time and space to come back to find you, right! Oh, you are a scumbag!" Qin Chuan looked at her with a complicated expression: "That's why you miss me

    ? "

    Uh ha ha." Pei Qinqin didn't expect him to take it seriously, and explained: "No, I just want to know what you think of. Look, Li Qingzhou came back to find me, and you always treat me better than others. Is it reasonable not to be suspicious? Big brother, just tell me~ What did you think of? Don’t keep me in the dark about the three of you!" It makes sense, but——"I'm afraid you won't be able to bear

    it Stay."

    After all, there is a big difference in her aura between the her in his memory and her now.

    Only when she was angry did she have a shadow of his memory.

    Seeing his solemn expression, Pei Qinqin really retreated a little in her heart. What could make her unbearable?

    No, she's here alone, with no relatives or friends around her, what can't she bear?

    "I can bear it! Tell me! If you don't say you are a puppy!"

    Qin Chuan: "..." You said it.

    He tilted his head to her ear and whispered in her ear, then turned his head and let Pei Qinqin mess around in the wind.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a bully or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-09-09 12:02:16~2020-09-1019:00:31~Thanks to the little angel who irrigates nutrient

    solution : 1 bottle of Xiaoshi;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 440 17
Author: Moon Man Chang Ning Copy 1: Zhou Yang transmigrated into a post-apocalyptic novel with an upgraded heroine, and became the female supporting...
151K 3.1K 60
The original owner, Tian Yuerong, has always been unable to understand why it was me who crossed over. Since I have come and can't go back, then why...
254K 3.4K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
46.2K 866 155
After the college entrance examination, when Yan Mu was visiting her future university campus, the last days came to an end. Afterwards, when she pok...