The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 59

347 10 2
By pttcch

Chapter 59

    Obviously, when she was picking out accessories that day, he said that the space was full and kept urging her to leave, but in the end he still put away all the headbands on the shelf? Hey, hey, Qin Chuan is so nice!

    She casually tied a ponytail and hugged Qin Chuan's arm happily.

    The body temperature was transmitted to Qin Chuan's skin through the clothes, and the place touched by her was extraordinarily warm in the cold wind howling night.

    Qin Chuan looked down at her hand, grabbed Pei Xiaoqin's head for a moment and sent her forward. At the same time, he lowered his head to touch her forehead. After confirming that her temperature was too high, he frowned and asked, "Why do you have a fever again?" Huh

    ? ? How can it be!

    Pei Qinqin covered his forehead with both hands: "I don't feel bad. Is it wrong that your body temperature is low? In addition, the weather has turned cold in autumn these days, so it seems that my body temperature is high?" "What kind of nonsense is this?"

    Qin Chuan raised her chin, checked the carotid pulse on both sides of her throat, and carefully looked at her clear eyes. He couldn't find anything abnormal, but her body temperature was indeed rising day by day.

    This is unusual.

    Pei Qinqin touched his neck, and didn't feel anything wrong with him, except that he was a little sleepier than before, but that was within the normal sleep range, and it didn't exceed eight hours.

    She took Qin Chuan's arm again and comforted him, "It's okay, brother, if I'm not feeling well, I'll be the first to tell you! It's not good to be next to each other when you're sick."

    "It's good that you know." Qin Chuan's eyes were full of energy, and he couldn't figure out why her body temperature was so high. If it was a virus infection, there should be a corresponding infection phenomenon.

    But she didn't, which disturbed him.

    Pei Qinqin pulled Qin Chuan over to the team, saw Su Qiao and the others were roasting dry food, and offered to help control the heat.

    The wind was very strong after nightfall, and everyone used man-made walls to protect the fire, and gained warmth in front of the fire.

    The jumping flames shone on Pei Qinqin's shining face, causing Qin Chuan to stretch his eyebrows unconsciously, and the quietly rising joy prompted him to break the ice. The moment the corners of his lips curled up, the seemingly similar feeling opened up the dusty memory, Like a book blown by the wind, it turned to a certain page and was frozen in front of the warm firelight.

    Pei Xiaoqin with short hair sat opposite him and raised the corners of his mouth to the person next to him, with the food in his hand facing the person next to him.

    The person next to him, Qin Chuan, the person next to him,

    suddenly stood up from Pei Qinqin's side and looked at the Xingyue team suddenly.

    Everyone was frightened by his getting up, and Qin Yiyang picked up his weapon and prepared to fight: "What's wrong? That guy attacked you again?!" Bastard, really think Qin Yiyang is dead? !

    Pei Qinqin grabbed Qin Chuan's fingers nervously, looked up at him wholeheartedly.

    It was the first time she saw Qin Chuan so "frightened and pale", he was always calm and calm, even if he was poisoned and couldn't see that he was in danger, he was not in a hurry.

    The warm current at the fingertips brought Qin Chuan back to reality.

    He looked down at Pei Xiaoqin, who had long hair over his shoulders and reflected himself in his eyes. He clenched her fingers tightly with his backhand, sat down slowly and said, "It's okay, I'm just suddenly worried, whether the eggs at home will be cold."

    He Lied, he can't tell.

    A voice in his heart told him not to speak out.

    Pei Qinqin breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at him speechlessly again, refreshing his attachment to the chick again.

    Qin Yiyang also had a face full of indescribable words. He wanted to beat him up but couldn't do it. He cursed, "It's just a few broken eggs. Are you trying to scare us to death? Don't hatch them. I'll give you the performance after this task is completed." Come back with a live hen!"

    "No, I just want chicks." Qin Chuan looked at the fire in front of him and said while holding Pei Qinqin's hand.

    Qin Yiyang laughed angrily, "Why do you want a chicken? Do you have food to feed it? Could it be that the chicken you raise yourself will taste better?"

    Qin Chuan looked down at the shadow on the ground and felt that he had made a mistake before. That's not for eating.

    no.

    "Cousin is not angry, the biscuits are ready!" Pei Qinqin changed the topic, turned the crispy and soft biscuits with a wooden shovel, and moved them to the edge of the iron cover, so that the supernatural beings can take them easily.

    The delicious smell awakened the gluttons in everyone's stomachs, just as the instant noodles were soaked, and everyone eagerly got their hands on the sesame seed cakes. A bucket of instant noodles with three or five sesame seed cakes was their ration for a meal.

    Pei Qinqin ate half a sesame cake with the soup of braised beef noodles.

    The rest of the supernatural beings were gobbling it up. If Qin Yiyang hadn't stopped them, some supernatural beings with poor concentration might have to roast tomorrow's dry food as well.

    "Wu~ Cousin, how did you make the hard biscuits so soft! It's so fragrant and delicious!" "

    I want another one!"

    "Yeah! It's crispy and delicious, crispy but not hard. The taste~ I don't dislike dry food anymore!" Su Qiao narrowed her eyes happily.

    Qin Yiyang ate five biscuits and a bucket of instant noodles in a row, stretched comfortably, stopped them and said, "Hurry up and eat, you can't stop your mouths if you eat it? Look at the Xingyue team next door. They are about to fly onto your cakes, be careful they come to snatch them. It doesn’t matter if you fight, just be afraid that the food will fall into the hands of others.” The

    smell of the baked cakes was enough to make the Xingyue team next door envious. Eight meters away, he heard the sound of swallowing saliva.

    He looked up and saw that Qin Chuan had finished eating his share, and naturally took the instant noodles, soup and biscuits that Pei Qinqin couldn't finish, and continued to eat without hesitation.

    Although it wasn't the first time I saw him help Qin Qin end like this, but every time I saw him, I felt so strange. He was spoiled and spoiled, and it was uncomfortable to be touched by strangers. He was someone his grandparents and his mother couldn't worry about.

    He even wondered if Qin Chuan hadn't eaten enough, after all, it was hard to satisfy the appetite of a supernatural being.

    Thinking of Qin Chuan wandering alone for so long, Qin Yiyang felt very guilty. He imagined countless scenes of Qin Chuan starving, so the responsibility of being an elder brother was aroused.

    Qin Yiyang reluctantly took out half of the biscuits that he had just saved for supper and handed it to Qin Chuan, saying, "You can eat mine and save some for Qin Qin. She eats less and will be hungry at night." Qin

    Yiyang Chuan looked at his biscuits with disgust.

    Qin Yiyang heyed, shook the still warm biscuits and said, "I tore this, I tore it, I didn't bite it!" "

    No." Qin Chuan lowered his head and took a few sips of instant noodle soup.

    Qin Yiyang asked: "Why don't you want it?"

    Qin Chuan: "It's not clean."

    I'm sorry,

    the soup you drank was left over from Qin Qin's food, don't you say it's not clean? !

    Pei Qinqin thought that Qin Yiyang was worried that Qin Chuan would not have enough to eat, so he waved his hands and said, "Thank you cousin, I will not eat staple food for supper at night. Don't worry, Qin Chuan will not be hungry." Qin Chuan nodded and put down the empty

    bowl Instant noodle bucket, pulled Pei Qinqin back to the tent they had prepared.

    Qin Yiyang snorted, put away the biscuits and kept them for himself!

    While drinking soup, Su Qiao looked at the back of them leaving, and asked Qin Yiyang, "Captain, do Qin Qin and brother Qin Chuan sleep in the same tent at night?"

    "Of course." Qin Yiyang added firewood to the fire and said, "They also sleep in the same bed at home." So you, don't think about it, if Qin Chuan likes you, he won't miss you .

    "Oh~" Su Qiao nodded thoughtfully, "Then do they sleep under the same quilt?"

    Qin Yiyang almost choked on his own saliva, "How do I know this?!" The one who sneaks into other people's rooms to see how they sleep?

    You are too persistent! Ordinary people hear that a man and a woman sleep in the same bed, isn’t that what—then what disappointment and then give up?

    Su Qiao rubbed her nose, went to Qin Yiyang's side and whispered gossip: "Captain, do you think Brother Qin Chuan likes Qin Qin?" "...What do you think?" "I think

    he

    likes it very much, so much The kind that allows others to get close to Qin Qin." Very domineering, Su Qiao sniffed: "But Qin Qin doesn't seem to like Brother Qin Chuan that much." Why doesn't

    Qin Qin like Qin Chuan!

    "How did you find out?" Qin Yiyang asked.

    Su Qiao: "Qin Qin himself told me."

    "Do you believe what she told you?" Wait, Qin Yiyang whispered to her: "You don't like Qin Chuan anymore?"

    Su Qiao sighed In a low tone, he glanced at the tent some distance away from them, and quietly told the trusted captain: "I don't like it anymore, I am very afraid that he will kill me now, and I dare not tell the truth in front of Qin Qin." This

    ?

    Qin Yiyang thought about it for a long time, but he didn't understand why Qin Chuan cut Su Qiao.

    Even if he didn't like it, Qin Chuan wouldn't kill people. The girls who pestered him before annoyed him so much that he just treated them indifferently without doing anything to them.

    "You must be worrying too much." Seeing the water boiling, Qin Yiyang filled Su Qiao's kettle and put it back at her feet, saying, "Qin Chuan won't hurt people casually."

    "I know Brother Qin Chuan is a good person, but Captain, he—" Su Qiao couldn't describe the feeling of being stared at by Qin Chuan, so he could only find a similar analogy: "Captain, you have never been stared at by him, you I don’t know the feeling of being stared at by the abyss until the soul trembles. Yes, I remembered! Captain, do you still remember the fourth-order alien beast we encountered by accident? Did we not be able to move our bodies when we were stared at by it? Brother Qin Chuan stares at me more terrifyingly than a fourth-order beast."

    Really, she wasn't lying.

    Looking into Su Qiao's sincere eyes, Qin Yiyang inexplicably remembered the scene when he met Qin Chuan in the small town. He didn't think about a lot of things, and only regarded it as the change brought about by the accident, but in fact, he knew that Qin Chuan at that time was a little strange.

    Not to mention that he looked at him strangely and vigilantly, as if he didn't know him at all, he alone knew too much, including the last time he went to District 14, he pinpointed the weaknesses of all the alien plants.

    Everyone experienced the apocalypse together. At the same time, Qin Chuan was so much more experienced than them. This doesn't make sense, because the different plants, beasts and even zombies slowly mutated over time, no matter how powerful Qin Chuan was, it was impossible for him to know in advance what the different plants would become.

    In

    short, there are too many places that are not clear.

    But no matter how many mysteries there are, Qin Chuan is still Qin Chuan, his cousin.

    His personality has changed a bit, and maybe his memory has problems, but the details of his life cannot be faked. He is indeed the Qin Chuan who grew up together.

    He just became stronger, overcoming thorns and thorns in a place they couldn't see, growing alone, because his strength was improved from life and death, so Qin Chuan occasionally showed the kind of eyes that Su Qiao said, Qin Yiyang was not too surprised different.

    He just wants to know what Qin Chuan has been through these years. He is sorry that he was not by his side when he needed it, but he looks fine now, so if Qin Chuan doesn't tell, he won't ask, including why he didn't Get to know yourself.

    The thousands of thoughts in his mind are just a short second in reality. Qin Yiyang smiled and explained to Qin Chuan: "You don't have to be so afraid, what you are talking about should be level suppression. Put pressure on low-level supernatural beings to achieve a deterrent effect. He is not familiar with you, and he is worried that you will hurt Qin Qin, so he made a little attack preparation in advance, just to scare you, and will not really do it. Unless—— ——Did you really touch his people?"

    Su Qiao: "!

    "Why should I hurt Qin Qin? ! Also—are we considered low-level supernatural beings? "Su Qiao was at a loss. Aren't they high-level supernatural beings in the base?

    Qin Yiyang pondered for a while, and said: "Yes, we are considered low-level supernatural beings in front of him, but this is a secret, and you can't tell it to the public." speak. "

    Everyone has a secret, and Qin Yiyang's space ability is also a secret.

    Su Qiao has been taught, and after a while, she suddenly realized it, and continued to ask in a low voice: "Is the light boat next door also a high-level ability user? Qin Qin said that he could fight Brother Qin Chuan for 800 rounds! "

    Qin Yiyang replied with a smile on his face, 800 rounds? Then add him, add Qin Qin, and see if he can fight another 800 rounds.

    In the tent.

    Pei Qinqin and Qin Chuan finished washing in the dark. , and then turned on the solar energy-saving small light bulb.

    Qin Chuan went out to pour water, and Pei Qinqin was lying on the soft silk quilt in long-sleeved pajamas and rolled comfortably. He took out the game console from under the pillow and began to choose what stand-alone game to play. Outside the

    tent Strong and soft, they recover their original shape at night and lie on the tent like a hug. The dense leaves cover the tent tightly, and there is a circle that is not as big as a palm. The three little ones are chatting on the top of the tent. Mainly Zhuangzhuang and Yuanyuan talk, Mianmian listens in

    charge, and occasionally answers with gestures of leaves when asked.

    They come from different places, each have their own growth experience, and guard the same master. It is rare that they do not fight, Don't be mischievous.

    Qin Chuan turned back after pouring the water. Although he couldn't hear Zhuang Zhuang's words, he could hear Yuanyuan's chirping and their leaves fluttering too much in the wind.

    He raised his eyebrows, and zipped up the tent after he entered.

    It's nine o'clock.

    He lay down on the other side of the bed, and as soon as he closed his eyes, the smiling face of Pei Xiaoqin with short hair and the person she was looking at appeared in his mind.

    Qin Chuan opened his eyes suddenly and sat up from the bed.

    So sad.

    Pei Qinqin worriedly put down the game console and asked him, "Brother, what's the matter with you tonight? Is Li Qingzhou harassing you all the time!" "No." Qin Chuan looked up at Pei Qinqin, who had long hair and shawl, and suddenly asked, "

    You Can you cut your hair short?"

    "Ah?" What's the problem?

    Pei Qinqin thought for a while and said, "Maybe? I also think it's inconvenient to have long hair, but I don't know how to cut my hair. I'm afraid I'll end up with Fan Xiangsui's hairstyle." Hehe, that hairstyle is real! After all, it takes courage.

    Qin Chuan lowered his eyes: "You to Li Qingzhou - will you cook for Li Qingzhou?"

    "Of course not! What are you thinking? Why should I cook for him!" Pei Qinqin became more and more worried Said: "Brother, what's the matter with you? Oops, you won't be affected by Li Qingzhou's ability!"

    If I said that I saw you and Li Qingzhou

    Qin Chuan laying down again, looking at Ye Ying on the top of the tent to comfort her He said in his heart, "He can't influence me."

    The person who influences me is you.

    Pei Qinqin didn't know what happened to Qin Chuan, and words couldn't comfort him, so he rolled over and hugged him chastely, kissed him on the cheek, and promised as before: "Brother, don't worry about me, I'm from your side! "

    Is he someone on his side, but in that memory, why is he an outsider.

    Why does it feel like Pei Xiaoqin is stolen now?

    "Pei Qinqin, does what you said count?" Qin Chuan looked sideways at Pei Xiaoqin who was lying beside him, his eyes were deep and focused.

    "Of course it counts!" Pei Qinqin affirmed without asking what sentence he was referring to.

    Qin Chuan leaned close to her eyes and looked at himself in her pupils: "Then I promise you, you can't go to other people's side." "

    Yeah!" How could she go to other people's side? Pei Qinqin held back his breath and asked him: "But brother, what do you promise me?" She doesn't seem to have asked him recently?

    Qin Chuan's eyes drooped, from her clear eyes to her fresh lips, he withdrew for a moment and lay down and said, "It's up to me not to marry you." Pfft—what kind of

    magical twist is this? !

    Pei Qinqin hammered his chest with difficulty: "Brother, what kind of stimulation did you experience tonight? Can you tell me first?" "No, do you want to go back on your word?"

    Qin Chuan sat up and painted Only Pei Qinqin was reflected in her deep eyes.

    Pei Qinqin glanced at him, rolled up the quilt and rolled back to his bed: "...Until you don't tell me why, I can only promise you to be by your side. As for the matter of not marrying unless it is you, I will talk about it later." You are

    now You are not calm at all, you are just afraid that I will leave.

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-09-08 07:56:05~2020-09-09 12:02:16~Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient

    solution : 60 bottles of Little Fairy; 10 bottles; 5 bottles of Zhouxi; 1 bottle of Yufu; Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.5K 112
Finding herself dressed as a cannon fodder in the popular female master Xiu Xianwen, Ning Youli had a farming system in her arms, and went to the Qin...
1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.3M 68.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
55.5K 858 43
Typhoons, storms, floods, insect plagues, viruses, extreme cold, extreme heat, earthquakes, acid rain, dense fog, extreme daylight, eternal night... ...