The daily life of a passerby...

By pttcch

末世路人甲的生存日常 / The daily life of a passerby in the last days Author: 对游绝 Pei Qinqin is an accidental book trave... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 57

447 7 0
By pttcch

Chapter 57

    Seeing that Qin Chuan's attitude was so firm, Qin Yiyang took supplies to trouble the staff responsible for filing survivors' information, and asked them to help check if there was anyone named Li Qingzhou in the base.

    Of course, he didn't mean to kill Qin Chuan if he found out, but he wanted to see who it was first.

    The results show that no, even if the surname is removed, there is no one named Qingzhou in the base of tens of thousands of people.

    Qin Yiyang understood, left the supplies, turned around and left, went back and told Qin Chuan, "It's too easy for him to change his name, why don't you describe his appearance to me, preferably with some characteristics or something. The important point Yes, let me know what grievances you have."

    Pei Qinqin raised his hand and said, "I know his appearance. He is about 1.85 meters tall, neither fat nor thin, and of medium build. His facial features are correct, and his face is soft and beautiful. He has a healthy complexion, and there is a tear mole under the corner of his left eye. The whole person is ruffian, with a look of self-importance, especially arrogant."

    Qin Chuan is usually lazy, and he will show some deterrence when he is provoked. And Li Qingzhou is full of aggressiveness all the time.

    Their temperaments are far apart.

    Qin Yiyang: "...Except for the relatively rare tear mole, you said that tens of thousands of people may be in the hundreds." "

    No need." Qin Chuan had a hunch, "He will come to the door by himself, don't leave my side." He turned his head and told Pei Qinqin.

    Pei Qinqin nodded heavily, of course she would not leave his side.

    What Qin Yiyang didn't know was that after he left the registration office, new survivors moved in, and the word "Qingzhou" appeared on the registration list, but it took several days for the list to be filed into the system for checking.

    Two days passed, Pei Qinqin and Qin Chuan lay idly at their cousin's house, eating and sleeping like rice bugs.

    They are not members of the ability team, and they don't have any tasks on them. Qin Yiyang didn't know what to think, he never urged them to go out to work.

    Qin Chuan accepted this kind of life well, and Pei Qinqin really couldn't lie down anymore, and started to hatch chickens.

    She thought that it would take more than ten or twenty days for the chicks to hatch, and there was nothing wrong with hatching in advance. More than twenty days was enough for Qin Chuan to solve his cousin's crisis.

    She squatted in front of the coffee table to install the incubator, and the Zhuang Zhuang next to him slapped Yuanyuan once and ran around Pei Qinqin with a smile, while Yuanyuan chased after him with his short hands stretched out in a "chirp chirp" manner.

    The two little ones trampled Pei Qinqin's cotton all over the place, and even held up her thermometer as a sword for PK.

    Pei Qinqin clicked his tongue, took back the thermometer from their hands, pushed them, and let them go to the side to play.

    The steady Mianmian couldn't bear their troubles, so she stretched out her hand and slapped them to calm down, but the fight didn't stop them, and the three little ones fought into a ball.

    Just fight, and stick to Pei Qinqin's side, they will take whatever she wants.

    Pei Qinqin was so angry that he put the three of them together and put them into Qin Chuan's arms, saying, "Brother, help me keep an eye on these three troublemakers!"

    Qin Chuan lay on his back on the sofa in a daze, and when he heard her voice, he bent his long legs and bowed his head He glanced at the three stupefied little ones, threw them on the tea table casually, and said oppressively "Huh?" when they wanted to run away.

    The three little ones immediately stood back to their original positions, motionless, like statues.

    Pei Qinqin turned his back to them and cut boxes to make vents. After a while, the door was knocked again.

    Qin Yiyang stayed up all night and was catching up on sleep in the second bedroom, and Pei Qinqin couldn't find time, so Qin Chuan got up and opened the door.

    He picked up the three little ones in one hand, opened the door with them, and frowned slightly when he saw someone coming, without saying hello, waiting for the person to say something.

    Su Qiao was afraid that he would frown, so she cautiously looked into the door and said in a voice like a mosquito, "Well, I'm looking for Qin Qin, is Qin Qin at home?" "No."

    Qin Chuan closed the door "pia".

    Su Qiao: "..." I already saw Qin Qin!

    Qin Chuan turned around and saw Pei Qinqin holding scissors. The two looked at each other. Pei Qinqin asked him suspiciously, "Don't you like Su Qiao?" Why do you repel her so much?

    "I don't like it, why should I like a third-order supernatural being?" Qin Chuan was also puzzled.

    No way, even Su Qiao can't get into your eyes! Do you like girls or strong men?

    Pei Qinqin said: "If you don't like her, why do you look at her frequently and praise her for being good-looking?" The metaphor of good-looking is appreciation, and isn't appreciation the same as liking her?

    This kind of behavior may be common to others, but it is very special to Qin Chuan. He is not a curious person, and he rarely pays such attention to strangers.

    "Oh." Qin Chuan nodded to admit that Su Qiao's muscles are indeed impressive, and said, "I don't see how she can estimate her power level? Do you think she is prettier (stronger) than me?" "Uh? This, this is not true

    . ..." Pei Qinqin said truthfully.

    But you two are of different genders, so you can't compare them together, each has its own beauty.

    Qin Chuan nodded, accepted her answer, and then asked the question he had always wanted to know: "So why do you still play with her? Am I not as good as her?" He thought of Pei Xiaoqin when he let him go Uncomfortable, even a third-order superhuman dares to compete with him for a position.

    Pei Qinqin was a little dizzy, "What do you compare with Su Qiao? I'm still thinking—I thought you liked her!" "

    No." Qin Chuan frowned and denied, not knowing why she felt so, and said in a depressed tone: "Don't let her in, she wants to touch you again."

    Pei Qinqin: "...don't say she looks like a hooligan."

    "Isn't she?"

    "Of course not! She is a girl, let me ask first Ask her what she wants from me, please let me go." Pei Qinqin pulled Qin Chuan away and reopened the door, invited Su Qiao in with a small bowl, took her to the living room and sat down, and asked her what she wanted from him.

    This is not the first time for Su Qiao to come to Qin Yiyang's house, and she is very familiar with it. When she saw the cardboard box with a small round hole cut on the ground, she looked more curiously, and replied: "It's nothing serious, just before I met the captain on the way, and he said you were awake, so I went to the cafeteria and bought some spare ribs for you to nourish. You are too weak, you need to eat more meat, and exercise hard!" "Thank you." Pei Qinqin took

    it Her small bowl, when the lid was lifted, smelled a scent of sauce.

    Qin Chuan stared at Pei Xiaoqin. When he asked her to exercise before, she agreed with her mouth, but she didn't have this expression on her face.

    Qin Chuan glanced at the few pieces of pork ribs in sauce in her bowl with hidden disdain, and lay back on the big sofa that he had used since he came here without interest.

    Pei Qinqin took out the bowl and chopsticks and divided them into three portions. Knowing Qin Chuan's laziness, he put a piece to his mouth and asked him if he wanted it.

    Qin Chuan looked away: "You didn't cook it, don't."

    Then you don't eat it!

    Su Qiao didn't mind, she picked up the box and asked Pei Qinqin what he was going to do.

    Pei Qinqin said: "Get an incubator and see if you can hatch a chick."

    "Chicken!" Su Qiao became interested, squatting in front of Pei Qinqin and asking questions, and then said, "Qin Qin, do you know that the Xingyue team—the supernatural team we rescued the day before yesterday, their members are full again, and it is said that they have recruited a new person with the same supernatural power as brother Qin Chuan.” “Huh?” Same supernatural

    power ? What's the meaning? "What supernatural power?"

    Su Qiao glanced at Qin Chuan with closed eyes, pointing to Zhuang Zhuang in his arms, and said in a low voice, "The ability to control different plants."

    Pei Qinqin's action of filling cotton After a pause, Qin Chuan looked a little weird, and Qin Chuan had already sat up from the sofa, pressed his neck and made a crisp joint sound and said, "What's your name?" Su Qiao moved

    towards Pei Qinqin like a frightened bird and said, "It seems It's a man named Qingzhou."

    Oh Huo, sure enough, he found him!

    Seeing Qin Chuan who was about to go out, Pei Qinqin reminded him: "He has joined the supernatural team, and it will be very difficult for you to pick on him like this."

    Qin Chuan looked at her.

    Pei Qinqin continued: "Let him come. Didn't he say he would come to see me again? Qiao Qiao, is there a tear mole under that man's left eye?" "I, I haven't seen him yet.

    " Their attitudes were confused,     and they asked tentatively, "Do you know him?

    "

Fighting is not allowed here, so we usually go outside to settle things."

    Outside?

    Life or death?

    Su Qiao nodded, "Except for some people who need special protection, other people with supernatural abilities don't care whether they live or die."

    Pei Qinqin and Qin Chuan looked at each other.

    Su Qiao continued to persuade: "You are the captain's family members. If you take the initiative to provoke other supernatural teams, the captain will be punished and compensate the other party for the loss. Anyway, we will have a mission soon. What's the problem, we can leave the base to solve it? "

    The task of the ability team is very heavy, and there will be a new task within two days of rest.

    "The prophet has announced a new warning, and we will work with the Xingyue team to eradicate the danger in the eleventh district this afternoon."

    Pei Qinqin remembered, and asked Su Qiao, "Who is that prophet of yours? Can you really predict the future? What will happen in the future?"

    This Su Qiao doesn't know, her level is not enough for her to contact the prophet, but she knows - "We humans will overcome everything and evolve to adapt to the environment. body, and create a new era!"

    Pei Qinqin: "...that's it?" What is the difference from what I know, if I have a better memory and enough courage, I can also be a prophet, believe it or not.

    Su Qiao nodded, that's all.

    Qin Chuan doesn't care about the prophets, he just wants to know: "What is their next mission and where is the mission location."

    Su Qiao hurriedly replied: "They took over the mission of District 11 just like the captain, but they are responsible for cleaning up For the vision in District 11, we are in charge of collecting supplies and we will set off at two o’clock in the afternoon.”

    Pei Qinqin put the eggs with the small heads upside down for half an hour into the incubator one by one, covered them with a cloth and said, “Okay, things are getting better. Let’s get interesting. Brother, don’t be too ruthless, he knows a lot and is very useful, why don’t you capture him alive and let me ask about it.”

    Qin Chuan didn’t agree, looking at the cardboard box on the ground: “What about my eggs? "

    The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-09-06 08:57:59~2020-09-07 18:09:51~Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient

    solution Angel: Tsk 5 bottles; Xiaojing 1 bottle;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 129 10
Pjo ships smut and fluff
171K 3.5K 18
[Male! BNHA/MHA Characters X Male! Reader Oneshots] Oneshots of your fave boys from the My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia anime and manga with y...
130K 2.9K 69
Author: Yang Sheng put pen to paper Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-11-04 Latest: Chapter 69 is the end chapter, I Lu Yao wo...
9.7K 125 28
This world is full of strange stories, and humans who have awakened supernatural powers are struggling to survive carefully. The people of the Specia...